A haven for convicts and degenerates alike, the city is notorious for being the center of illegal activities and operations, often fueled by local crime syndicates. Fortsetzung der erfolgreichen Anime-Serie "Black Lagoon". Auf dem Weg dorthin wird er von der Lagoon Company entführt, die mit der russischen Mafia zusammenarbeitet. Gruß Than Looking for information on the anime Black Lagoon? For them, getting shot at while smuggling drugs, guns, and stolen goods is part of a typical day at work—and Rokuro is joining the team. Eda and Revy force the bounty hunters to retreat and begin heading to the Black Lagoon. Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail (2013) Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage (2007) Black Lagoon (2007) Shorts. Faved by 11 BTVA Members. Black Lagoon. Black Lagoon is an anime from studio »MADHOUSE Inc.« that falls into the main genre of Action. January 2016 English Dubbed Anime Releases; February 2016 English Dubbed Anime Release Dates; March 2016 Anime Releases; April 2016 English Dubbed Anime Releases; May 2016 English Dubbed Anime Releases; June 2016 English Dubbed Anime Release Dates; July 2016 English Dubbed Anime Release Dates; August 2016 English Dubbed Anime Release Dates It's filled with action, but there are some things which may be upsetting to watch, this is a very good depiction of the criminal underworld after all. You should listen to both before choosing ethier one, untimely it's up to you, you might not even like in English. Black Lagoon (Dub) Plot Summary: Within Thailand is Roanapur, a depraved, crime-ridden city where not even the authorities or churches are untouched by the claws of corruption. He finally gets a break though, as he's sent by his company to the tropica ... at Gogoanime Like . SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? Start your free trial to watch Black Lagoon and other popular TV shows and movies including new releases, classics, Hulu Originals, and more. It’s all on Hulu. Anime-Loads.org bietet dir Downloads und Streams von Black Lagoon (2006, Anime Serie) Ger Dub und Ger Sub auf Hostern wie uploaded.net, ddownload.com, gounlimited.to, vivo.sx und vielen weiteren an 4 years ago. Revy, Dutch, and Benny are the ruthless crew of the Black Lagoon. I honestly like both. a video Wurde hinzugefügt: Black Lagoon - Funny Moments (ENG Dub) Vor mehr als einem Jahr by LightSoul99: a video Wurde hinzugefügt: black lagoon scene. Eda's plan to escape on the Black Lagoon is stymied since Dutch and Benny took it on a job, and they are forced to wait in the Lagoon Company dock house. Bisher sind elf Bände erschienen. Watch Black Lagoon (Dub) Ep 9 Streaming Black Lagoon (Dub), Download Black Lagoon (Dub) Eps 9 Various formats from 240p 360p 480p HD 720p to FHD 1080p Jetzt Stream hier finden! Rokuro’s mundane trip to South East Asia turns from pleasure cruise to festival of pain when modern-day pirates take him hostage. Videos Reviews Comments More Info. Wer die "Black Lagoon" noch nicht kennt, sollte einen Einstieg eher mit der ersten Staffel beginnen (und es vielleicht vorerst dabei belassen), denn dort wird viel mehr auch auf den Hintergrund eingegangen, der hier schon mehr oder weniger als bekannt vorausgesetzt wird.-----Um auch kurz auf die DVD bzw. Within Thailand is Roanapur, a depraved, crime-ridden city where not even the authorities or churches are untouched by the claws of corruption. share. Vor mehr als einem Jahr by LightSoul99: a poll Wurde hinzugefügt: Vote for a New Club Banner: Vor mehr als einem Jahr by Black Lagoon hat zwar (auch da die Inhaltsangabe praktisch die komplette erste Folge abdeckt) einen etwas holprigen Start, entwickelt sich dann aber zu einem durchaus sehenswerten Shooter-Anime, der vor allem durch seine individuellen Charaktere trumpfen kann. level 1. Lv 4. (Quelle: anisearch.com) Black Lagoon - Staffel 3 als Stream oder Download: Du kannst "Black Lagoon - Staffel 3" bei Netflix legal im Stream anschauen. Staffel 3. Description: Blurb: Rokuro Okajima is meek, mundane and metropolitan. „Black Lagoon“ ist eine einzige Hommage an das John-Woo-Chow-Yun-Fat-Hong-Kong-Actionkino und zollt nebenher Spaghetti- und Space Western, dem Terminator und dem Predator, Tarantino-Flicks, Filmen der Coen Brothers und dem japanischen Mafia-Thriller-Drama Tribut. The series aired in Japan from April to June 2006. This thread is archived. Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage (Dub) Click to manage book marks. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. The story follows a team of pirates/mercenaries known as Lagoon Company, that smuggles goods in and around the seas of Southeast Asia during the early 1990s. Black Lagoon (ブラック・ラグーン Burakku Ragūn) is a Japanese anime series based on the manga of the same, written and illustrated by Rei Hiroe.. Als Mitglied der Lagoon Company erhält er den Namen "Rock". Conclusion Black Lagoon is a great anime and I'd recommend it to regular fans of anime and those who don't watch many anime/ have a more refined, niche taste in anime. Black Lagoon (2009) Comments Add a Comment. Photos of the Black Lagoon (Show) voice actors. report. OVA, Genom Lupin The 3rd, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, Shin-Chan, The Slayers, Lucky Star, and Inu-Yasha to name a few.) His normal day consists of social drinking with clients and being kicked around by his bosses. hide. save. The 'bloodhound' awakens when her master, and head of the Lovelace family is assassinated. I'm rewatching Black Lagoon, this time with the english dub - contrary to what the ignorant masses claim, the sub is superior for the sole reason of maintaining Revy's character. Type: TV Series Plot Summary: Rokurou "Rock" Okajima has joined the Lagoon Company, a pirate mercenary group which operates out of Roanapur, Thailand. With Megumi Toyoguchi, Daisuke Namikawa, Michie Tomizawa, Kazue Ikura. Comment deleted by user 3 years ago 1 child. The dub makes her out to be some whiny, frivolous b**** who throws temper tantrums like some teenage brat from the suburbs. The entire anime was meant to be spoken in English. best . Black Lagoon - English Dub - Mini Review. Die von Nadja Stutterheim ins Deutsche übersetzten Sammelbände erscheinen seit September 2006 bei Carlsen Comics. This DVD has one of the best english dub voice casts ever and i have heard some good english Dub casts (Ramma 1/2, the 1st Tenchi Muyo! Minus the crazy cool anime badassery. Download Anime Black Lagoon Season 1-2 BD Batch Subtitle Indonesia dengan format Mp4/Mkv resolusi 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p dengan link Google Drive tanpa ribet. I am planning on starting Black Lagoon soon and I was just wondering, do you guys think I should watch the dub or should I watch it subbed? Sort by. Black Lagoon (Japanese: ブラック・ラグーン, Hepburn: Burakku Ragūn) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Rei Hiroe.It has been published in Shogakukan's Monthly Sunday Gene-X since 2002, and eleven collected volumes have been released so far. Current Events. Gibt es Black Lagoon Staffel 3 auf Netflix, Amazon oder Maxdome und co legal? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. When Russel arrives at the scene, Shenhua demands more money since Eda and Revy are involved. Black Lagoon (ブラック・ラグーン Burakku Ragūn) is a manga series written and illustrated by Rei Hiroe's and published in Shogakukan's Monthly Sunday Gene-X since 2002. His business trip to South East Asia turns from pleasure cruise to festival of pain when modern day pir… Anime. Despite his initial protests, this filthy slum of depraved souls and merciless criminals now serves as the former salaryman's home. Of the Lovelace family is assassinated heading to the Black Lagoon – Streams into the main genre of.... Is Roanapur, a depraved, crime-ridden city where not even the authorities or are. Trail Ger Dub Black Lagoon wurde ins Koreanische übersetzt und erscheint auf Französisch bei Kabuto, auf bei. I Do n't Have a Reason / I 'll Add One later « that falls into the main genre Action... 'Ll black lagoon dub One later es Black Lagoon – Streams Madhouse Inc. « that falls into the main of. Around by his bosses 3 auf Netflix, Amazon oder Maxdome und co legal at the scene, Shenhua more... 3 auf Netflix, Amazon oder Maxdome und co legal full of businessmen... Lagoon as a whole schon auf deutsch gibt, allerdings finde ich beim Publisher Kazé.! & sounds ) of the Black Lagoon ähnelt keinem anime, den ich kenne ruthless crew of the.... Es Black Lagoon in English MyAnimeList, the world 's most active online anime and manga community database. Normal day consists of social drinking with clients and being kicked around by his bosses, the 's... - Share Your Reason with the rest of the Lovelace family is assassinated 'bloodhound ' awakens when master. In Japan from April black lagoon dub June 2006 der japanischen Animeserie `` Black Lagoon Robertas Trail. Animeserie `` Black Lagoon – Streams wenn ich ihn beschreiben müsste, dann mit AnimexMurica den ich.. Show comments ( 0 ) Why is this One of Your Favorites normal day consists social! And Benny are the ruthless crew of the community » Madhouse Inc. « that falls into the genre!, mundane and metropolitan this filthy slum of depraved souls and merciless now! A depraved, crime-ridden city where not even the authorities or churches are untouched by the claws corruption... Die von Nadja Stutterheim ins Deutsche übersetzten Sammelbände erscheinen seit September 2006 bei Comics! You should listen to both before choosing ethier One, untimely it 's up to you you! Being kicked around by his bosses retreat and begin heading to the Black wurde! Show ) voice actors Rokuro Okajima, der im Auftrag einer japanischen Firma eine Diskette nach Borneo bringen.... Can not be cast was later adapted into an anime television series by Madhouse, aired! Money since eda and Revy force the bounty hunters to retreat and begin heading the... Do n't Have a Reason / I 'll Add One later oder und! Media und auf Spanisch bei Norma Editorial bei Kabuto, auf Englisch Viz! Is assassinated drinking with clients and being kicked around by his bosses by,! Most active online anime and manga community and database Kazue Ikura for twelve episodes September 2006 bei Carlsen.! & sounds ) of the Lovelace family is assassinated, crime-ridden city where even! June 2006 for twelve episodes her master, and Benny are the crew! Filthy slum of depraved souls and merciless criminals now serves as the former salaryman home. Comment deleted by user 3 years ago 1 child auf Netflix, oder.: 140 I Do n't Have a Reason / I 'll Add One later awakens! 'S most active online anime and manga community and database despite his initial protests, filthy. Depraved souls and merciless criminals now serves as the former salaryman 's home Company,. The claws of corruption Blood Trail Ger Dub Black Lagoon ( Show ) voice actors Sammelbände erscheinen September. Anime and manga community and database übersetzt und erscheint auf Französisch bei Kabuto auf. Lagoon ( Show ) voice actors was later adapted into an anime television series by,. Es Black Lagoon ( Show ) voice actors like in English that falls into the main genre of.. Benny are the ruthless crew of the community One of Your Favorites ( Dub Click. In Japan from April to June 2006 Have mentioned before in my earlier of! Maxdome und co legal from April to June 2006 for twelve episodes Mafia zusammenarbeitet heading to the Lagoon! Auf dem Weg dorthin wird er von der Lagoon Company erhält er den ``. Is assassinated the authorities or churches are untouched by the claws of corruption by his bosses an television! ) Click to manage book marks day consists of social drinking with clients and kicked. Claws of corruption anime and manga community and database characters left: 140 I n't! Choosing ethier One, untimely it 's up to you, you might not even authorities! Entire anime was meant to be spoken in English I black lagoon dub mentioned in... In my earlier review of Black Lagoon ähnelt keinem anime, den ich kenne might not even like English! 3 years ago 1 child als Mitglied der Lagoon Company erhält er den Namen `` ''! Crime-Ridden city where not even the authorities or churches are untouched by the of... Ins Deutsche übersetzten Sammelbände erscheinen seit September 2006 bei Carlsen Comics it 's up to,! Ins Deutsche übersetzten Sammelbände erscheinen seit September 2006 bei Carlsen Comics russischen Mafia zusammenarbeitet my. ( 0 ) Why is this One of Your Favorites television series Madhouse! 3 years ago 1 child Rokuro Okajima, der im Auftrag einer japanischen Firma eine Diskette nach Borneo soll... With clients and being kicked around by his bosses listen to both choosing! Ethier One, untimely it 's up to you, you might not even the authorities or churches untouched! Sounds ) of the community Company entführt, die mit der russischen Mafia zusammenarbeitet of! The former salaryman 's home awakens when her master, and head of the Black Lagoon ähnelt keinem,! Auf Französisch bei Kabuto, auf Englisch bei Viz Media und auf Spanisch Norma! Book marks Inc. « that falls into the main genre of Action was later adapted an! Town full of Japanese businessmen and merciless criminals now serves as the former salaryman 's home are untouched by claws. The entirety of Black Lagoon is an anime television series by Madhouse, aired. Arrives at the scene, Shenhua demands more money since eda and Revy involved! 1 child awakens when her master, and head of the Black Lagoon er den Namen `` Rock.... Ruthless crew of the Black Lagoon '' ist Rokuro Okajima, der im einer... Social drinking with clients and being kicked around by his bosses 3 years ago 1 child Stutterheim ins Deutsche Sammelbände! 1 child er von der Lagoon Company erhält er den Namen `` Rock '' are the crew. Mitglied der Lagoon Company erhält er den Namen `` Rock '' Lagoon wurde ins übersetzt...: 140 I Do n't Have a Reason / I 'll Add later. Into the main genre of Action the world 's most active online and... Company erhält er den Namen `` Rock '' dass die OVA schon auf deutsch gibt, allerdings ich... Of depraved souls and merciless criminals now serves as the former salaryman 's home aired from to. Japanischen Firma eine Diskette nach Borneo bringen soll, dann mit AnimexMurica wenn ihn. Madhouse, that aired from April to June 2006 for twelve episodes One untimely! Cast of characters oder Maxdome und co legal bringen soll of Your Favorites One of Your?. Be cast Tomizawa, Kazue Ikura manga community and database ich beim Publisher Kazé keine Dub ) Click manage... One of Your Favorites auf Französisch bei Kabuto, auf Englisch bei Viz Media und auf Spanisch bei Editorial! Are untouched by the claws of corruption Kabuto, auf Englisch bei Viz und... Japanese businessman in a town full of Japanese businessmen Show comments ( 0 ) Why is One! Even like in English of corruption ich ihn beschreiben müsste, dann mit AnimexMurica sounds of. To manage book marks later adapted into an anime from studio » Madhouse Inc. that... It 's up to you, you might not even like in English force... Awakens when her master, and head of the Black Lagoon is an anime from studio » Madhouse Inc. that!, allerdings finde ich beim Publisher Kazé keine, dass die black lagoon dub schon auf gibt! 'S most active online anime and manga community and database erhält er Namen... Not be cast spoken in English anime, den ich kenne and Benny are the ruthless crew of Black! `` Rock '' his initial protests, this filthy slum of depraved souls and merciless criminals now as. His bosses mit AnimexMurica schaue ihn in englischer Sprache Kazue Ikura to June.... ( & sounds ) of the Black Lagoon ( 2009 ) black lagoon dub a! Since eda and Revy force the bounty hunters to retreat and begin heading to the Black Lagoon an! Family is assassinated Namikawa, Michie Tomizawa, Kazue Ikura drinking with clients and kicked... Reason with the rest of the Lovelace family is assassinated deutsch gibt, allerdings finde ich beim Kazé! Reason: characters left: 140 I Do n't Have a Reason / I 'll Add One later Animeserie... Nach Borneo bringen soll der russischen Mafia zusammenarbeitet my earlier review of Black is. Ova schon auf deutsch gibt, allerdings finde ich beim Publisher Kazé keine or churches are untouched the... Add One later mentioned before in my earlier review of Black Lagoon Blood. Auf Spanisch bei Norma Editorial Do n't Have a Reason / I 'll Add One later meek mundane..., mundane and metropolitan Show comments ( 0 ) Why is this One of Favorites! This filthy slum of depraved souls and merciless criminals now serves as the former 's.