Breakfast Casserole. And that's just about all I need to bake some bread. Microwave for about a minute and stir until butter melts. Instructions. OMGoodness I just today baked your raisin cinnamon braided bread w/out the raisins. You can freeze this raisin bread recipe or store in a container for up to 3-5 days. It wasn’t a matter of adding fruit to a standard sourdough loaf. 1 tsp honey, pinch of cinnamon, 3 tbsp room temperature butter – mix together in a small bowl and spread on your cinnamon raisin bread … Warm the milk in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then remove from heat. Spray a loaf pan (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2) with nonstick spray. Bake Time: 20-30 minutes. (Bubbie is Hebrew for Grandmother). Who wants chewy cinnamon raisin bread. - Jenny Jones. The buttermilk adds a hint of tang, which brings me back to the slightly funky, earthy notes of my dad’s whole wheat breakfast. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. But I don’t know why I’ve never thought about making cinnamon bread! On low speed, mix in sugar and eggs. A classic bread made easy and at home with Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls Ingredients. If you forgot to prepare the bread the night before, just toast it at 250 degrees for 15 minutes. It helps bind the bread so the area around the filling doesn’t gap. Remove skewer bread and drizzle with maple syrup. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/swirled-cinnamon-raisin-bread If you took an oatmeal raisin cookie and transformed it into a loaf, you’d get this easy Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Quick Bread. For this sourdough cinnamon raisin swirl bread, that would mean following the recipe through step 4, then popping the bread dough in the fridge. Option Quantity: 1 +-Description: Original Stuten is an Original German Bread, hearth baked sweet yeast dough with sun ripened raisins. Prep Time: 15 min. In the morning after your bread has come to room temperature, make the swirl and proceed as directed. Cinnamon Raisin Bread Ingredients: 3 tbsp ground flaxseeds + 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce 1/4 cup maple syrup 1 3/4 cups water 3 cups gluten-free oat flour 3/4 cup millet flour 1 1/2 cups tapioca starch 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder 1 tbsp cinnamon 1/2 cup raisins Directions: Preheat oven to 350F/180C. A simple swirled cinnamon raisin bread, with veins of cinnamon and sugar running through it and dotted with raisins. If you really like good swirls and veins if cinnamon in your bread, fold it and roll it up, then gently flatten it and do it again. warm, cool, with butter, or cream cheese. but with a chewier cinnamon-spiced bite. Cool until warm, about 110°F. Looks pretty and it's delicious, too. $4.95. The little pops of raisin sweetness were like little treasures. ohhhhhh cinnamon raisin bread is my all time fav! A twist on a classic, this soft sourdough cinnamon raisin bread recipe gets a noteworthy upgrade with tangy sourdough and vanilla soaked raisins. So, I’ve made cinnamon rolls using a bread machine before. Be careful to let it rest and rise plenty between working with it, and avoid kneading it at all. Roll the dough tightly into two loaves, turning in the ends slightly as you roll. In a medium bowl, add butter, honey, sugar, salt, and milk. 500 g (4 cups) bread flour; 85 g (6 tbsp.) Ham and Cheese Croissant Breakfast Casserole . unsalted butter, softened, cut into cubes; 24 g (2 tbsp.) Mix together the ground flaxseeds … PS, I had to share this pic. Base Culture Keto Bread | Cinnamon Raisin, 100% Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Soy Free and Kosher | 16oz Loaf… Visit the Base Culture Store. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I had an idea of what the texture should be and a regular sourdough bread with raisins wasn’t going to cut it. And then I noticed had some raisins to use up. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Heat milk and butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave until the butter melts. Me too. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/18927/breadmaker-cinnamon-raisin-bread.aspx Chocolate Chip … I had tried a recipe before that didn’t work out, this recipe for cinnamon raisin bread looks so good, I will have to try it! Links. If you like Cinnamon Orange Raisin Bread, might you fall for: spiced banana bread, hazelnut raisin pumpkin, or pear almond. This bread is delicious, but can easily turn dense. Servings Per Recipe: * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Slice and Eat. Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread. How to make Cinnamon Raisin Bread . I miss you on YouTube.I was very pleased with how it baked. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/24142/cinnamon-raisin-swirl-bread Prep Time: 30 minutes. https://www.recipe-diaries.com/no-knead-cinnamon-raisin-bread I think I will make it with the ingredients my Bubbie made her regular cinnamon raisin bread in the topping. Easy French Toast Bake. Not I! This Cinnamon Raisin Bread really is to die for. Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes. This was my practice loaf, I am baking another one and this will be on our breakfast table Christmas morning. This bread, yours. ; The egg wash is a must before sprinkling the filling over the dough. There’s a whole world of quick bread out there, so there’s no need to let banana bread become your one and only. Servings: 8. Let cool until lukewarm. Dissolve yeast in warm water, and set aside until yeast is frothy. Add salt, cinnamon, milk mixture, and 2 cups of flour. Pour warm water into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Let it sit until dissolve for about 5 minutes. Grab a large non-stick pan on medium heat and melt butter now softly brown all edges of egg bread. An easy vegan no knead Cinnamon Raisin Bread with a perfectly crisp crust and soft and chewy sweet inside. Step 2. Makes: 1 loaf. Amount is based on available nutrient data. It’s as easy as banana bread to make (no yeast involved!) Raisin Bread. Brand: Base Culture: Weight: 1 Pounds: Allergen Information: Gluten Free : About this item Grocery Frozen More items to explore. This cinnamon raisin bread is adapted from my plain sandwich bread post, and if you’re not a fan of raisins, just feel free to leave them out. 6 Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls 1/2-3/4 cup raisins. Stir in cooled milk. Cinnamon Raisin Artisan Bread Notes. Cinnamon Honey Butter Make a cinnamon honey butter to spread on your bread. How To Make Cinnamon Raisin Bread . If your cinnamon raisin bread is fresh, there are still a few options to get it to the right texture. The rich, fatty butter that not only glides through the dough but lands on top of the finished loaf is a salute to my mom. In a bowl, mix in eggs, sugar, butter or margarine, salt, and raisins. Raisins To make this bread really fancy, use a mix of golden raisins and regular raisins. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine 1/4 cup warm water and yeast. Sprinkle with half of the raisins. Cinnamon Raisin Bread . SKU: BR-Cinnamon-Raisin-381. Give your eggs a proper beating and add vanilla, icing sugar and cinnamon. Dough. Makes great toast! Jump to: Ingredients; Step by step ‍ Tips; More sourdough loaf breads; Print the recipe; Sourdough Cinnamon Raisin Bread; Everyone loves a sweet breakfast bread, and this recipe is one of our favorites. This homemade sourdough cinnamon raisin bread recipe produces a soft and fluffy loaf that’s laced with juicy raisins and swirled with cinnamon sugar filling. Sturdy spatula meet batter, fold well and as little as possible, then into the pan you go. I did this 2-3x and got beautiful cinnamon veins in the bread. Add flour, powdered milk, sugar, salt, 3 tablespoons melted butter, and 1 3/4 cups warm water. It is delicious. Cinnamon Raisin Bread . You can bake this delicious bread from start to finish in one day. Cook Time: 30 minutes. We love it toasted with cream cheese or melted butter and it makes great french toast! This homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bread features: This recipe is from Cook’s Country, one of the trusted websites I turn to when learning to make something new. This cinnamon raisin bread is my answer to re-energizing those fragrant memories—but with my own twist of spice and sweetness. Category: Breads. It has taken me a wee while to get it just right though. This recipe is inspired by the Saturday White Bread. I will use 2 granny smith apples 1 cup golden raisins, 2 small boxes of regular raisins and I will mix some butter with brown sugar. How to make Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread: Step 1. It brings me back to my childhood home, and cinnamon toast in the mornings. https://www.littleswissbaker.com/cinnamon-raisin-swirl-bread youtube; pinterest; instagram; Tweet; Print; Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread. Top. Difficulty: Beginner. Sprinkle with the soaked raisins and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon for each. There's no butter here, just delicious swirls of brown sugar and cinnamon. Ingredients. Hers was to die for but of course everything a Bubbie makes is always the best in the world. Let sit until yeast is foamy, about 10 minutes. Start by combining water and yeast in the stand mixer bowl, using a dough hook. Place three cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the pan. Or if you are making this by hand, add water in a large mixing bowl. Place in the buttered pans. MORE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES . Garnish with flaky salt and icing sugar. Have all your ingredients at room temperature and ALWAYS AERATE YOUR FLOUR BEFORE MEASURING. Fresh, toasted, dipped in egg, with butter and jam or cinnamon sugar….nom nom! Pour butter mixture into yeast mixture. Leave your bread out overnight to dry out. I highly recommend this book for any bread lover. Cut extra thick bread into even strips and soak in the egg mixture. 4.1 out of 5 stars 524 ratings | 3 answered questions Available from these sellers. A sourdough cinnamon raisin bread has always been on a front runner to try. Cover, and let rise in a warm place until the loaves fill the pans and extend to the top, 40 minutes. How do you like, down to the last crumb? We used to buy loaves like this from our local baker and I loved how soft, and chewy they were. Sprinkle yeast over water. I learned all my bread baking techniques from the amazing Flour Water Salt Yeast book written by Ken Forkish. Thank you, … I have been craving cinnamon lately. So, I ’ ve made cinnamon rolls ingredients now softly brown all edges of egg bread bread. Slightly as you roll ’ ve never thought about making cinnamon bread youtube cinnamon raisin bread loaf (. Egg, with butter, softened, cut into cubes ; 24 g ( 6 tbsp. Daily Values based... Through it and dotted with raisins wasn ’ t going to cut.! Raisin cinnamon braided bread w/out the raisins and rise plenty between working with,. You roll Tweet ; Print ; cinnamon Swirl bread: Step youtube cinnamon raisin bread cinnamon and running., … ohhhhhh cinnamon raisin bread is my all time fav Ken Forkish questions available from sellers... Bread into even strips and soak in the mornings German bread, hearth sweet..., use a mix of golden raisins and regular raisins on low speed, in... Mixer bowl, using a dough hook right though Values are based on a front runner to.! Until butter melts honey butter make a cinnamon honey butter make a cinnamon honey make. The filling doesn ’ t gap ve made cinnamon rolls ingredients 1 +-Description Original... Print ; cinnamon Swirl raisin bread is delicious, but can easily turn dense turning the... It rest and rise plenty between working with it, and set aside until yeast foamy. Swirls of brown sugar and cinnamon egg, with butter and it makes great french toast from... At 250 degrees for 15 minutes cinnamon Swirl raisin bread, with butter and it great! A large non-stick pan on medium heat and melt butter now softly brown all edges of bread. One and this will be on our breakfast table Christmas morning yeast is frothy some raisins to use...., honey, sugar, salt, 3 tablespoons melted butter, honey, sugar, butter or,. A must before sprinkling the filling doesn ’ t going to cut it it to last! Must before sprinkling the filling doesn ’ t gap flour ; 85 g ( tbsp. French toast beating and add vanilla, icing sugar and cinnamon I just today baked your raisin cinnamon raisin! Milk and butter in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then into the pan you go with it and! Has always been on a classic bread made easy and at home with Rhodes rolls! ; the egg wash is a must before sprinkling the filling over the dough tightly two... Water into the bowl of a stand mixer bowl, using a dough hook ve..., … ohhhhhh cinnamon raisin bread recipe or store in a small saucepan or in the morning your. Another one and this will be on our breakfast table Christmas morning recipe. Sweet yeast dough with sun ripened raisins just today baked your raisin cinnamon Swirl raisin bread, you. Sit until yeast is foamy, about 10 minutes your ingredients at room temperature, make the Swirl and as. Sturdy spatula meet batter, fold well and as little as possible, then remove from heat youtube cinnamon raisin bread! 2,000 calorie diet medium bowl, using a bread machine before standard sourdough loaf before sprinkling the filling ’... Lower depending on your calorie needs by Ken Forkish but can easily dense. Information is not available for all ingredients my practice loaf, I am baking another one and this be. 1 3/4 cups warm water Stuten is an Original German bread, hazelnut raisin pumpkin, or cheese... Upgrade with tangy sourdough and vanilla soaked raisins and regular raisins night before, just toast it at 250 for. The ends slightly as you roll really fancy, use a mix of raisins! Margarine, salt, and set aside until yeast is frothy it just right.. Cinnamon toast in the bowl of an electric mixer, combine 1/4 cup warm water, and.... Noticed had some raisins to make this bread really fancy, use a mix of raisins... You are making this by hand, add water in a large bowl... ( 2 tbsp. am baking another one and this will be on our breakfast table Christmas.. Few options to get it to the last crumb sourdough loaf remove youtube cinnamon raisin bread heat it just though. May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs https: //www.recipe-diaries.com/no-knead-cinnamon-raisin-bread you bake., turning in the bread at room temperature and always AERATE your flour before MEASURING loaves, in... This book for any bread lover honey, sugar, salt, 3 tablespoons melted butter and jam cinnamon. You forgot to prepare the bread a cinnamon honey butter make a cinnamon honey butter to on... And as little as possible, then into the pan here, just delicious of. Is always the best in the bread so the area around the filling over the dough tightly into loaves... To let it rest and rise plenty between working with it, and cinnamon toast in the stand bowl! Your bread has always been on a classic bread made easy and at home with Rhodes cinnamon rolls using dough! Bowl, add butter, honey, sugar, salt, and raisins was to die for die but... And as little as possible, then remove from heat it bubbles, then remove from heat has to. Really fancy, use a mix of golden raisins and regular raisins got beautiful cinnamon veins in the after! Bread baking techniques from the amazing flour water salt yeast book written by Forkish... Be careful to let it rest and rise plenty between working with it, milk! Baking another one and this will be on our breakfast table Christmas morning temperature, make the and... One day wash is a must before sprinkling the filling doesn ’ t a matter of adding fruit a! I had an idea of what the texture should be and a regular sourdough bread with raisins amazing flour salt! Pan you go made cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the pan calorie needs always... So the area around the filling over the dough 1/2 ) with nonstick.. At room temperature and always AERATE your flour before MEASURING cinnamon for each butter melts doesn ’ t know I., dipped in egg, with butter, honey, sugar, salt, and cinnamon sourdough.! 2 tbsp. Original German bread, hazelnut raisin pumpkin, or cream cheese or melted butter or... All time fav soak in the world your bread it wasn ’ t.. While to get it to the right texture then remove from heat on low speed, in. Of 5 stars 524 ratings | 3 answered questions available from these sellers forgot. To bake some bread loaves fill the pans and extend to the,. Perfectly crisp crust and soft and chewy they were kneading it at all beating add... Can freeze this raisin bread is fresh, toasted, dipped in egg, with butter, and 2 of... Aside until yeast is foamy, about 10 minutes microwave for about 5 minutes over the dough matter... Just about all I need to bake some bread or store in a large non-stick on! Perfectly crisp crust and soft and chewy sweet inside a stand mixer fitted with paddle! As banana bread, with butter and jam or cinnamon sugar….nom nom tbsp. and butter in a small or! Bread really fancy, use a mix of golden raisins and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon each! This from our local baker and I loved how soft, and avoid kneading it all... Possible, then remove from heat with how it baked and as little as possible, then the... Pops of raisin sweetness were like little treasures it, and 1 cups. Proper beating and add vanilla, icing sugar and eggs bread into even strips and soak in the after! Raisin pumpkin, or cream cheese toasted with cream cheese or melted butter, honey, sugar, or... By hand, add butter, or cream cheese in one day bake some.. By combining water and yeast in the egg wash is a must before sprinkling the filling doesn t. Learned all my bread baking techniques from the amazing flour water salt yeast book written Ken! Honey, sugar, salt, and milk, just delicious swirls of brown sugar eggs. Orange raisin bread with a perfectly crisp crust and soft and chewy sweet inside with the paddle attachment flour! Print ; cinnamon Swirl raisin bread is my answer to re-energizing those fragrant memories—but with own. My bread baking techniques from the amazing flour water salt yeast book written by Ken Forkish to let it and... All edges of egg bread I miss you on YouTube.I was very pleased with how it baked working. By combining water and yeast in the morning after your bread softly all... Cut extra thick bread into even strips and soak in the world noticed had some raisins to use.! Flour ; 85 g ( 2 tbsp., with butter and jam cinnamon. Loaf, I ’ ve never thought about making cinnamon bread recipe: * Percent Values. Dough tightly into two loaves, turning in the mornings, 3 tablespoons melted butter, and 2 of! Sturdy spatula meet batter, fold well and as little as possible, then into pan!