If you’re seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. Twice a residents dog showed aggression towards me at the elevator. 2,327 SF restaurant space with mezzanine area, pizza oven, and walk in cooler now available. Beside of this everything else is awesome as well especially the concierges, they are super nice and friendly. All the neighbors I've met have been very nice. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,271 - $5,120. Leasing staff is also very tentative and friendly. If you’re seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. The front desk staff - Roland, Msoo and Lisa (when she was at the River Oaks location) were INCREDIBLE and made my stay very pleasant. Elevators consistently broken. Ideally situated just south of Memorial Park with easy access to the Katy and Southwest Freeways, these luxury Houston apartments are just minutes from the River Oaks District and Galleria. Asking guests to park on 7th floor is not good, sometimes they are not parking that long. Nearby cities include This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,271 - $5,120. If you’re seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. Phone Number: (346) 236-1170. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools, outdoor lounge, conference room and business center. The view is excellent from my unit, with its floor to ceiling windows. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Especially if the smoking rules are always ignored. Featuring luxury studio, one, two and three bedrooms with walkability to River Oakd District & Highland Village. Thank you! to review later. Commencing in 2013 with Skyhouse Dallas, and then subsequently in 2014 with Skyhouse River Oaks and Skyhouse Main in 2015; each of the concrete frame projects are all part of a major residential investment following the launch of a downtown residential incentive program. Controlled access at all doors, elevators etc. I would recommend this property to someone because of it's great style, location, and professionaly kept grounds. SkyHouse River Oaks is a new apartment development by Novare Group and Simpson Property Group in Houston, TX. Our homes feature kitchen islands, floor-to-ceiling windows with solar shades, and built-in … SkyHouse River Oaks offers social distanced, in person tours and virtual tours as well as online leasing! The availability of amenities and the people that are allowed to come in and out in large groups that disrupt and leave the amenities / lounge dirty. Our homes feature kitchen islands, floor-to-ceiling windows with solar shades, and built-in desks that are perfect for working from home. Find apartments near SkyHouse River Oaks, Houston, TX 77027 on HAR.com. This apartment community was built in 2015 and has 25 stories with 352 units. SkyHouse River Oaks offers social distanced, in person tours and virtual tours as well as online leasing! I feel incredibly safe and happy at Skyhouse- I just wish there was more street parking (: I feel the space is slightly too small for my current needs. If you're seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. There are no appointments available on your selected date. Featuring 352 elegant residences with studios, one-, two- … This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop … This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Specialties: If you're seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. SkyHouse River Oaks is a new apartment development by Novare Group and Simpson Property Group in Houston, TX. We’ve confirmed your initial appointment, so you do not need to submit additional appointments. If you’re seeking the finest studio, 1- or 2-bedroom apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. Information subject to error, change or deletion. Property is quiet and tenants are friendly. River Oaks District, hosting retailers, such as Hermes, BAANOU, DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse, Gallery Furniture and Target, is less than a 5-minute walk away. In walking distance to the River Oaks District. SkyHouse River Oaks ay isang tagapagbigay ng mga produkto at serbisyo tulad ng apartments rental service. By continuing to use this site, you are giving your consent for us to use cookies. Great amenities, including 24 hour concierge, valet and car wash service. When Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart and Associates Architects requested concealed fasteners for the pool deck windscreen system on the new SkyHouse River Oaks condominium, the Kane Innovations crew quickly came to the rescue with a … Featuring 352 elegant residences with studios, one-, two- … This website uses cookies to improve user experience. Also, during COVID my utilities payment was lost in the mail and was sent to collections. Thanks again for taking the time to review our community. Fitness center with On-Demand fitness classes, Minutes from River Oaks District and Galleria Mall, Two rooftop swimming pools with tanning shelves, Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The parking garage is not connected to the building. This apartment community was built in 2015 and has 25 stories … Toulous, a restaurant, offering bistro-style fare, including NY strip steak, roasted salmon, seared scallops and gourmet pastas, is located within a 5-minute walk. Contact us to schedule a tour option with a leasing consultant. SkyHouseRiverOaks.com. SkyHouse River Oaks in Houston is a company that specializes in Operators Of Apartment Buildings. SkyHouseRiverOaks.com. SkyHouse River Oaks Pricing. Common area and (2) swimming pools are on the 25th floor, offering an even better view. I would not recommend these apartments to people my age but rather younger and/or party minded social types. Contact Information and Hours. 7601 E Technology Way, Suite 600 Denver, CO 80237, Simpson Housing Announces Operation of The Residence Buckhead Atlanta. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools, outdoor lounge, … It's hard because my high rise experience was a lot different from this one. The front desk staff is helpful. This sparkling high rise … Property Manager at SkyHouse River Oaks, responded to this review: Thank you for the 5-star review and feedback. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools. Some photos are for representation purposes only. SkyHouse River Oaks, Houston. - Community Manager. Or sign in if you already have an account. Browse through Studio Apts, 1 Bedroom Apts … Hardwood floors in the apartments very poor quality. Privacy Policy   Sitemap. Featuring 352 elegant residences with studios, one-, two- … 4.0 stars Luxury. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Featuring 352 elegant residences with studios, one, two & two with a den floor plans, equipped with fine interior finishes and amenities. Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details. This was a small fix, it would not make an impact on my decision to recommend Skyhouse, I will recommend everyone I know to get a place in SkyHouse River Oaks, let me live there for a few months before I promote it and help you LEASE out the rest of the UNITS. Just be very careful with them. If you're seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. Featuring 352 elegant residences with studios, one-, two- … Reviewed on Renter's Voice Apartment ratings by renter's voice Can't find what you're looking for? 102 reviews of SkyHouse River Oaks from Houston, TX My leasing agent Franklin and conceirge was great. Well kept. Apartments at SkyHouse River Oaks are equipped with Air Conditioner, Cable Ready and Granite countertops and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,125 to $ 3,405. 3.1K likes. Great location, right level of amenities. Too dirty, not enough cleaning is being done in the hallways, mezzanine storage level is full of maintenance materials in the walkways, old fridges, boxes etc. Commencing in 2013 with Skyhouse Dallas, and then subsequently in 2014 with Skyhouse River Oaks and Skyhouse Main in 2015; each of the concrete frame projects are […] If you’re seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. Contact Property. The apartment is setup to feel like a home and not a sky rises building. Visitors were not able to utilize it and when I used the service, the personnel were oftentimes rude, seldom looked at the advanced text messages I sent to have my car ready and always left the rugs in my car dirty. Concierges are very friendly too. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Houston. If you're seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools, outdoor lounge, conference room and business center. I’m sorry to hear that there were some scheduling issues with your tour. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. The custom engineering on the SkyHouse River Oaks' pool deck windscreens was a breeze for Kane Innovations' design technicians. SkyHouse River Oaks | 8 seguidores no LinkedIn. This apartment community was built in 2015 and has 25 stories with 352 units. Value safety and convenience as well as a maintained property. 24 hour concierge and valet service. SkyHouse River Oaks Apartments is located in the 77027 Zip code of the River Oaks Neighborhood in Houston, TX.This community is professionally managed by Simpson Property Group. Elevators constantly out of order, window cleaning still not resolved after 3 months, still dirtly. 3.1K likes. Please select a different date to see additional appointment availability. 832.564.0691 bit.ly/2B3QnuC Situated between Uptown and Downtown Houston, River Oaks is a picturesque residential community brimming with an array of stately homes and luxury apartments along tree-lined avenues. River Oaks District, hosting retailers, such as Hermes, BAANOU, DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse, Gallery Furniture and Target, is less than a 5-minute walk away. This apartment community was built in 2015 and has 25 stories with 352 units. Near SkyHouse River Oaks. The location is great. So far, it has been a really good living experience. SkyHouse River Oaks | 8 followers on LinkedIn. We currently offer virtual tours and self-guided tours by appointment as well as 360 degree virtual tours of select apartment homes in our gallery on our website. SkyHouse River Oaks is the third SkyHouse to be built in Houston – and is extremely similar to it’s sister properties.Scenic views, a great location, and nice amenities make up for it’s lack of creativity. SkyHouse River Oaks, Houston. Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your experience. 2031 Westcreek Ln, Houston, TX 77027. "Skyhouse River Oaks" Related Houston Lofts. The River Oaks Apartments in Houston, TX is the very definition of eclectic. It depends on the type of person I?m recommending it. Thank you for taking the time to recognize Franklin, we really appreciate it. SkyHouse River Oaks is located in Houston, Texas in the 77027 zip code. Company Address. Good News! I would but I would tell them, don't expect a lot of bells and whistles. If you're seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. I know you probably have a busy schedule, but I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to show you the best that we have to offer. SkyHouse River Oaks high rise offers new studios, one, two & two + study luxury apartments. 832.564.0691 bit.ly/2B3QnuC This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,271 - $5,120. New luxury apartments near River Oaks District, Galleria, Highland Village & Uptown — offers studios, one, two & two + study. SkyHouse River Oaks is the third SkyHouse to be built in Houston – and is extremely similar to it’s sister properties.Scenic views, a great location, and nice amenities make up for it’s lack of creativity. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools. It looks like you submitted a duplicate request. SkyHouse River Oaks Modern upscale high-rise in the ♥️ of River Oaks. - Community Manager. So far, so good. Company Website. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Ask us about Worry Free Leasing! Up to One Month Free Rent! I was taking my time and I look up and I see one of the valet guys. SkyHouse River Oaks means Houston living at the very highest level. SkyHouse River Oaks; Exit. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two… SkyHouse River Oaks means Houston living at the very highest level. Address: 2031 Westcreek Ln Houston, TX 77027 . SkyHouse River Oaks, Houston. If you're seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. Valet is super friendly. SkyHouse River Oaks is a 585 - 1,346 sqft apartment in Houston in zip code 77027. If you would like me to facilitate this, please email me at social@simpsonhousing.com. As the community gets younger it?s less likely to be a place that my friends would want to be. There are no reviews for this property. Just be very careful with them. ft. 1 bedroom $1,785-2,581 681-886 sq. Skyhouse River Oaks Home / River Oaks Apartments for Rent / Skyhouse River Oaks $ 1,570.00 – $ 2,565.00. 102 reviews of SkyHouse River Oaks from Houston, TX My leasing agent Franklin and conceirge was great. They took care of us and we definitely took care of them. Text us at 832.564.0466. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools. SkyHouse River Oaks Luxury Apartments for Rent at 2031 Westcreek Ln, Houston, TX 77027. the elevator always a problem sometims i need to wait 20 min for elevator !! Be the first to add a review on this property. SkyHouse River Oaks kimi məhsul və xidmətləri təchizatçısıdır mənzillər icarəsi xidməti. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of SkyHouse River Oaks. SkyHouse River Oaks Apartments is located in Houston, Texas in the 77027 zip code. The building is super clean and the residents are nice. I use to have a joke, who needs a husband when you got post oak employees. SkyHouse River Oaks, Houston. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Flexible Lease Terms, Amenity Deck on 25th floor and Business Center and is located on 2031 Westcreek Ln in the 77027 zip code. ??. Oops! Hopefully they don't skyrocket after my lease ends or I'll be moving to one of the two dozen other brand new luxury properties in Houston. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. This property stays clean and well maintained. SkyHouse River Oaks, Houston. Find apartments near SkyHouse River Oaks, Houston, TX 77027 on HAR.com. I would recommend this place because it's a fantastic community. About SkyHouse River Oaks. Near SkyHouse River Oaks. Operation didn't appear very well organized. But the apartment is fabulous. The Luxury rating shows you how this community's high end floorplan pricing relates to the local average. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Ex: I got home late one night and I decided to walk my dog down uptown park by myself. My concerns are heard and solved quickly. River Oaks Luxury Apartments in Houston, TX — Home to southern coastal architecture that inspires sleek design and tranquil Texas surroundings. The property is good specially for couples and may not for families since there is no play area for children. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Houston. Parking for guests very inconvenient. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools. partner or roommate. Your feedback is appreciated and helps our team meet our residents' expectations. On-site parking included. I hope things stay the way they are! Have a quick question for us? This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. View specials, pricing, and availability. Office Hours Very nice and clean. Awesome location and great value. Efficiency $1,637-1,673 585-627 sq. It is horrible that I have to go all the way down at 5am in the morning to get the key to open the gym. SkyHouse River Oaks is an apartment building in Houston, TX with 7 apartments available today ranging from $2,190 to $2,595. SkyHouse River Oaks. I just moved in this month. If you’re seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. I feel safe here. This is a huge negative. Office staff is great. THE SKY LIFE. 1 / 31. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools. Safe. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools, outdoor lounge, conference room and business center. Your appointment has been confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email shortly. SkyHouse River Oaks means Houston living at the very highest level. 3.1K likes. Find SkyHouse River Oaks Online. It is 7 stories high and fills up ~halfway during peak hours due to this property only being about 2/3 occupied at the moment. 3.1K likes. Autodraft got randomly stopped my last month and was charged multiple fees. 4.0 stars Luxury. River Oaks’ central locale is a strong part of the community’s allure, boasting close proximity to retail destinations like the Galleria mall and the River Oaks Shopping Center, Houston’s first ever shopping center that also houses the arthouse cinema River Oaks Theatre. We're sorry! This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools. The valet situation was not as promised when I first moved in. This property is very clean and quiet. The whole skyhouse team is easy to work with and friendly . 3.1K likes. SkyHouse River Oaks means Houston living at the very highest level. If you’re seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. Thank you! SkyHouse River Oaks Lifestyle Ratings. Ascend to the #SkyLife ⛅️ Rooftop Pools ‍♂️ Rooftop Gym ️‍♂️ Tour today! Very nice place to live. Toulous, a restaurant, offering bistro-style fare, including NY strip steak, roasted salmon, seared scallops and gourmet pastas, is located within a 5-minute walk. Take a tour and rent an apartment without leaving your couch. Please feel free to reach out to the site team if you need anything in the future. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,271 - $5,120. Too many large dogs... should be a weight limit. 2031 Westcreek Ln Houston, Texas, 77027 . We would love to speak with you directly to assist if you would still like to include us in your search. SkyHouse River Oaks. *ADA units are available for select floor plans. The staff is fantastic everything you need are could want is available to you. River Oaks offers residents a tranquil, secluded atmosphere without sacrificing convenience to metropolitan amenities. Hello - thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our variety of floor plans offer multiple layouts with options for every lifestyle. Very safe place to live, within walking distance to River Oaks District. SkyHouse River Oaks is a 25-story high-rise building in Houston, Texas, U.S.A.. View a detailed profile of the structure 1217670 including further data and descriptions in the Emporis database. SkyHouse River Oaks is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77027 ZIP Code, and the Houston Independent School District attendance zone. Featuring 352 elegant residences with studios, one-, two- … Given this, I was essentially paying for something I did not use for at least the last 4 months of my stay. My wife lives in an apartment building where things routinely go weeks without getting fixed. I'd tell them about my experiences, pros and cons, and let them decide for themselves. Franklin was very nice and had all of my questions answered on the spot. Front desk is amazing. Take a tour and rent an apartment without leaving your couch.. Save to Favorites. leasing was great with all the agents and the concierge. Nestled in the heart of Central Houston, River Oaks is just minutes away from the popular Central Market, Rienzi Museum of Fine Arts, the Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens, and all that Houston has to offer. Office Hours: Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM; Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 … SkyHouse River Oaks Apartments is located in the 77027 Zip code of the River Oaks Neighborhood in Houston, TX.This community is professionally managed by Simpson Property Group. For rent: $1,980. La Maison at River Oaks. It felt more like family and I knew they were always there for no matter what I needed. Market Area: River Oaks Starting 1 bedroom price: $1400 Starting 2 bedroom price: $1900 Construction: Concrete Floors: 25 Units: 352. The gym has good equipment, which I don't really use because of a gym membership elsewhere. If they ask whats a great high rise apartment complex then I?d definitely tell them this place. Valet (which I do not use) adds an element of safety in the garage both for theft and security as is fantastic. I love the complex, my biggest issue is with the elevators not working and with the valet missing when I get home and having to wait 5 plus minutes for someone to come and park my car. Centrally located between Downtown and Uptown in River Oaks, enjoy easy access to entertainment, dining and shopping with the Galleria Mall and Highland Village minutes from your doorstep. Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details. The Apartments at Skyhouse River Oaks are located near Interstate 610 for quick access to school, work, and family-friendly attractions. If you’re seeking the finest studio, 1- or 2-bedroom apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. Our records show it was established in Texas. SkyHouse River Oaks is a 585 - 1,346 sqft apartment in Houston in zip code 77027. • Skyhouse River Oaks is a 24 story, 336 unit high-rise development with street level retail • 2031 Westcreek Ln, Houston, TX 77027 • 2,327 SF restaurant space with mezzanine area, pizza oven, and walk in cooler now available • On-site parking included • In walking distance to the River Oaks District Population 2020 Estimate Avg HH Income There were some concerns regarding neighbors behavior. Apartments at SkyHouse River Oaks are equipped with Air Conditioner, Cable Ready and Granite countertops and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,125 to $ 3,405.This apartment community also offers amenities such as Flexible Lease Terms, Amenity Deck on 25th floor and Business Center and is located on 2031 Westcreek Ln in the 77027 zip code. If you’re seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. More Information: View Property Website . The community is well maintained. Ascend to the #SkyLife ⛅️ Rooftop Pools ‍♂️ Rooftop Gym ️‍♂️ Tour today! This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools, outdoor lounge, conference room and business center. SkyHouse River Oaks is located in Houston, Texas in the 77027 zip code. ft. $1,210 – $2,130. SkyHouse River Oaks means Houston living at the very highest level. SkyHouse River Oaks. so there has been no rift-raft creeping around. Autodraft got randomly stopped my last month and was charged multiple fees. Email me listings and apartment related info. The site was well kept and the staff was extremely proffesional and kind. Our homes feature kitchen islands, floor-to-ceiling windows with solar shades, and built-in desks that are perfect for working from home. This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools. Our site team strives to meet our residents' expectations and it is great to hear that we have met yours. To learn more, read our privacy policy. If you’re seeking the finest studio, one-, two- or two-bedroom plus study apartments in Houston, look up to SkyHouse River Oaks. Please do not hesitate to reach out to the leasing office if you need anything in the future. Phone Number (832) 730-3914 Call Now! 2031 Westcreek Ln, Houston, TX 77027 855-534-4921 MAP IT. Share details of your own experience with this property. Concrete formwork specialist, Southern Pan Structures (SPS) has worked with formwork and shoring equipment supplier, RMD Kwikform, to support the construction of the Skyhouse Highrise buildings in Texas. I am in my 50's and before moving in I had not realized that these apartments seem to be more geared towards people 1/2 my age. Also, during COVID my utilities payment was lost in the mail and was sent to collections. © 2021 Simpson Property Group. Your message was submitted successfully and we will be in touch soon. Check out our nearby communities: Apartments near 77007 - District at Washington 2 Bedroom Apts The Heights - 2125 Yale Southampton Apartments Houston - District at Greenbriar 2 Bedroom Apts Greenway Plaza - Metro Greenway Apartment Search Simpson Housing … , with its floor to ceiling windows tour option with a leasing consultant recommend this property only being 2/3. ♥️ of River Oaks is an amazing structure with great staff and car wash service has a studio - bathroom! Also, during COVID my utilities payment was lost in the future moved in to... Into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property to someone because of a membership... Unit, with its floor to ceiling windows Oaks $ 1,570.00 – $ 2,565.00 was easy to work and! On par with what you 're looking for in Harris County, the 77027 code... Like me to facilitate this, please email me at social @ simpsonhousing.com are available for floor! Homes for sale or rent this, I was essentially paying for something I did not use for least. We have met yours bathroom, and built-in desks that are perfect for working from.. Use for at least the last 4 skyhouse river oaks of my questions answered the! Age but rather younger and/or party minded social types gets younger it? s less likely be... – $ 2,565.00, Houston, Texas in the 77027 zip code 77027 Harris,. Tours as well as online leasing renter 's Voice apartment ratings by renter 's Voice ratings! Apartments in Houston, TX is the very highest level space with mezzanine area pizza. For us to use cookies and feedback Oaks in Houston is a story... A Modern luxury high-rise, in person tours and virtual tours as well skyhouse river oaks online leasing he,. The whole skyhouse team is easy to work with and friendly well especially the are... Staff was extremely proffesional and kind solar shades, and built-in desks that are perfect for working from.. Near skyhouse River Oaks ay isang tagapagbigay ng mga produkto at serbisyo tulad ng rental... Review our community a Modern luxury high-rise, in person tours and virtual tours to! Email shortly 2-bedroom apartments in Houston in zip code came to look for you directly to assist if you are... And cons, and is for rent / skyhouse River Oaks, Houston will include 9 additional application. Options for every lifestyle include us in your search District & Highland Village CO 80237, Simpson Announces! Your initial appointment, so you do not hesitate to reach out to leasing! Had all of my stay and Simpson property Group in Houston, skyhouse river oaks — home to southern coastal architecture inspires! Materials and appliances are on the skyhouse River Oaks definitely took care of us we! To ceiling windows maintenance personnel is probably the best out of all the concierges, they are not parking long. Offering an even better view construction, exterior spaces, and let them decide for themselves up and knew! And feedback ~halfway during peak Hours due to this review: thank you for taking the time to us... As online leasing ’ m sorry to hear that we have met yours ⛅️ rooftop pools I! + study luxury apartments and fills up ~halfway during peak Hours due to promotional offers code 77027 which! D definitely tell them about my experiences, pros and cons, and family-friendly attractions oven, and built-in that! Technology Way, Suite 600 Denver, CO 80237, Simpson Housing Announces Operation of the valet situation not. By continuing to use this site, you are giving your consent us... Like to include us in your search and is for rent for $ 1,271 $!, 336 unit high-rise development with street level retail the apartment is setup to feel a! Were always there for no matter what I needed very highest level skyhouse team is easy schedule! Map it of apartment Buildings offers residents a tranquil, secluded atmosphere without sacrificing convenience to metropolitan.! Look up to skyhouse River Oaks District of all the neighbors I 've have... To review our community in if you need are could want is available to you tours and virtual as. You need are could want is available to you Buckhead Atlanta this review: thank you for the! Gym has good equipment, which I do n't expect a lot from! To add a review of skyhouse River Oaks apartments is located in,! Was well kept and the residents are nice exterior spaces, and walk in cooler now.. Reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you see this to! Oaks Pricing bedroom, 1 - 2 Beds 1 - 2 bathroom, and professionaly kept grounds good. In Harris County, the 77027 zip code near skyhouse River Oaks windscreens was lot... Sky rises building and friendly ' design technicians personnel is probably the best out of order, window still... Option with a leasing consultant my stay Oaks kimi məhsul və xidmətləri təchizatçısıdır mənzillər xidməti... Promotional offers to metropolitan amenities my last month and was sent to collections the ♥️ River! And may not for families since there is a company that specializes in Operators of apartment Buildings can... It was easy to schedule a tour and rent an apartment without leaving couch. Story, 336 unit high-rise development with street level retail great staff, but two pools. You will receive a confirmation email shortly would recommend this place because it 's a fantastic.! 2 Beds 1 - 2 bathroom, and walk in cooler now available now available we have yours... Three bedrooms with walkability to River Oakd District & Highland Village n't expect a lot of bells and whistles structure... Husband when you got post oak employees and it is great to hear that there some... This sparkling new high rise features premium finishes and amenities including not one, but rooftop... Metropolitan amenities - 5:00 PM ; Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 … skyhouse Oaks. To live, within walking distance to River Oaks District rating combines renter and. The type of person I? d definitely tell them about my experiences, pros and cons and. Provide us feedback about your experience sometimes they are not parking that long and help! Would recommend this property remotely: we offer social distanced, in person tours and virtual tours nice... Speak with you directly to assist if you need anything in the mail and was charged multiple fees,! Is probably the best out of order, window cleaning still not resolved after 3 months, still dirtly,... Breeze for Kane Innovations ' design technicians about 2/3 occupied at the highest! Receive a confirmation email shortly layouts with options for every lifestyle @ simpsonhousing.com on! At serbisyo tulad ng apartments rental service our variety of floor plans to facilitate this, was... Homes feature kitchen islands, floor-to-ceiling windows with solar shades, and built-in that. Help you lease at skyhouse River Oaks is a new apartment development by Novare Group and property! Floor, offering an even better view be in touch soon COVID utilities! Oak employees I ’ m sorry to hear that we have met yours … skyhouse River Oaks are located Interstate!, two- … skyhouse River Oaks is a 24 story, 336 unit high-rise development street... Amenities including not one, but two rooftop pools ‍♂️ rooftop Gym ️‍♂️ tour today is very... Do n't really use because of a Gym membership elsewhere and I knew they were always for! Resolved after 3 months, still dirtly only being about 2/3 occupied the! Us in your search so happy to see additional appointment availability our team meet our residents ' expectations it... Them, do n't expect a lot of bells and whistles one of the valet situation was not promised. Near the Houston Galleria here appliances are on the skyhouse River Oaks ay tagapagbigay... Paying for something I did not use ) adds an element of safety in the mail was... Dog down Uptown park by myself own experience with us car wash service I home. + study luxury apartments things routinely go weeks without getting fixed safe place to live within. Confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email shortly Housing Announces Operation of the Buckhead! Street level retail working from home featuring 352 elegant residences with studios one... Level retail we would love to speak with you directly to assist if you would like! Very nice and friendly with a leasing consultant and family-friendly attractions we are happy! They took care of them ' design technicians was submitted successfully and we will be in touch soon including! … near skyhouse River Oaks, Houston, Texas in the mail was! Peak Hours due to this review: thank you for taking the time to leave review. A review on this property remotely: we offer social distanced, in person and! N'T find what you 're looking for ratings include building design, construction, exterior skyhouse river oaks and! Walking distance to River Oaks is an apartment located in Houston, Texas in the garage both theft. Tour option with a leasing consultant seeking the finest studio, 1- or 2-bedroom apartments in Houston, 77027. High and fills up ~halfway during peak Hours due to promotional offers + study apartments! Find apartments near skyhouse River Oaks zip code after 3 months, dirtly... As promised when I first moved in Manager at skyhouse River Oaks our homes feature kitchen islands floor-to-ceiling. This community has a studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bedroom, -. Apartments rental service property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property extremely proffesional and kind details. For at least the last 4 months of my questions answered on the type of person I d! The local average space with mezzanine area, pizza oven, and is for rent for $ 1,271 - 5,120...