Love Is A B*tch. There’s even a spin on Mariah Carey’s timeless Christmas classic, “All I Want For Christmas Is You.”. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS JOINT! I been waiting for [baby] yoda to hear my song,” she gushed in response to her uplifting bop, “Good as Hell,” being soundtracked to the meme. by. In the newly re-imagined meme version of the scene, Yoda and the Mandalorian hilariously face off over the aux cord to give us the latest Mandalorian meme to have the internet doubling over in laughter. Once the meme took off, Lil Jon's "Get Low" wasn't the only rap song Baby Yoda was rocking out to. A December 1st "Futsal" meme by @RollingLoud gained over 34,700 likes in two days (shown … For example, a December 1st "Back That Azz Up" edit by @MatthewACherry received over 3,400 retweets and 9,000 likes in two days (shown below, top). The Super Tuesday Are You Smarter than a 538th Grader threads are Open to predictions.. Tsunomaki Watame - Back That Azz Up Feat. Lizzo got in on the frenzy on Monday (Dec. 4), too. Artist: Juvenile (Feat Lil Wayne & Mannie Fresh) Album: 400 Degreez Year: 1998 Send "Back That Azz Up" Ringtone to your Cell [Verse 1 – Juvenile] Girl you working with some ass yeah, you bad yeah Stream Back That Azz Up (feat. An immigrant's dream. Settings. Add Caption. Membership is free, secure and easy. - I agree to the privacy policy and the terms of usage. report. All rights reserved. Fishing Expectations Vs Reality. Genre Hip Hop Comment by Ethan Wiles. … Meme. Trump's worst nightmare. 2020 and still fire. But good comics have serious intentions, and Ellen DeGeneres is a good comic. as made famous by. All rights reserved. takes me back about 10 years back and the memories come rushing back! Advanced Meme Making Tool Quickmeme. Like 7249. She brings up a video of a yellow bird dancing to Kendrick Lamar’s “HUMBLE.” and envisions a geriatric woman hearing Juvenile’s “Back That Azz Up” sometime in the distant future. R&B singer Yolanda Adams and DJ Jazzy Jeff also appeared during the rally. Here are all the artists who posted tributes to the late R&B singer. Tweet. Spread. Original Poster just now 1 up, 2y. Here are some " actual quotes " from the oral arguments in Positive Black Talk Inc. v. Cash Money Records, No. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Check out the best Baby Yoda memes below that simultaneously have the internet in tears and trying to drop it low. raze. There are 15 separate threads for all 15 contests in Super Tuesday. Still Fly. “Finally! Play. Back That Thang Up – "Back That Azz Up" is the common name of this song. 5.0 out of 5 stars BACK DAT AZZ UP!!! STREAM EXCLUSIVE ORIGINALS, TYLER PERRY AND CLASSIC HITS, Madea’s Farewell The Play - Virtual Museum. She brings up a video of a yellow bird dancing to Kendrick Lamar’s “HUMBLE.” and envisions a geriatric woman hearing Juvenile’s “Back That Azz Up” sometime in the distant future. As soon as a crowd hears the melody, the message is clear. gafcomics. Thicc Tako and Thicc Ina. Lyrics to 'Back That Ass Up' by Juvenile. Meme. They uplift with humor and sometimes sting for how real and relatable they can be. The rally took place in the gymnasium of Allen University, a historically Black college in Columbia, South Carolina. Wake Up! This 13-Year-Old Cheerleader Serving Some Serious Sassy Face Is Taking Over Twitter As Everyone's New Favorite Meme In particular, Baby Yoda (as he’s been referred to by fans) has undoubtedly been the breakout star of the show’s first season since his debut in the space odyssey’s titular episode. Featuring the song Back That Azz Up MP3 download and Lyrics. Sort by. hide. James Conley III says the employees never apologized after they realized their mistake. You may also like... Lollipop. Close. Tweet. © 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC. Add Caption. 0:00. Let’s talk about those violins. The scene became a fan-favorite for the tender "dad" moment between the two, and then Twitter got its hands on it. Like 9680. 10/10 Very Thicc." reply. The billionaire presidential candidate took the stage at his South Carolina rally, ahead of the state's primary on Saturday (Feb 29), with none other than Juvenile. Create. level 1. You will require an account to build your own soundboard or buy sound tracks. Watch the video for Back That Azz Up from Juvenile's 400 Degreez (Explicit Version) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. - Anthony "Melon" Fantano. Fullscreen. PROTIP: Press the ← and → keys to navigate the gallery, 'g' to view the gallery, or 'r' to view a random video. 100% Upvoted. We salute the legend, Mannie Fresh," gaining over 760 retweets and 1,900 likes (shown below, right). 0:00. #babyyoda is out of control pic.twitter.com/wOhIRUAiyg, We couldn’t resist *sound on* pic.twitter.com/4P3gjqwmEZ, baby yoda knows the vibes pic.twitter.com/9d5StvGv1P, Baby Yoda vibing to No Scrubs pic.twitter.com/00WVFNrLbw, Had to do one *Turn On Sound* pic.twitter.com/C4lEQQcQmL, My whole family: Christmas is in 24 days, chillMe: #TheMandalorian #BabyYoda pic.twitter.com/8rmYdh7eal, (Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Disney), TRENDING IN The first iteration of the meme featured Harry running off to the sound of Ariana Grande's "I'm So Into You." The former FLOTUS also explained to Ellen Degeneres how Barack stepped in and saved the day. It started with the Lil Jon version that innocuously popped up over the weekend. Lawyer: If it please the court, we contend that my client is the rightful owner of "Back That Azz Up." Click on a song to view its lyrics 1 Intro (Big Tymers / 400 Degreez) Lyrics You won’t regret it. GOTTA LOVE IT! 0:00. SoundCloud. Fullscreen. Eventually, songs from the Youngbloodz, Sheck Wes, Lil Uzi Vert and others began popping up … Lil Wayne & Mannie Fresh) by Juvenile from desktop or your mobile device. by. 1 comment. Thicc Tako and Thicc Ina. best. Twerk on the floor. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2013. In the following days, the format received further spread on Twitter, with users posting edits based on various songs. Tsunomaki Watame - Back That Azz Up Feat. Back That Azz Up (feat. 100% Upvoted. Girl, you looks good, won't you back that azz up You'se a fine motherfucker, won't you back that azz up You got a stupid ass yeah, make me laugh yeah Make a nigga wanna grab that, autograph that I'm sweatin in the drawers yeah, hard and long yeah Wanna walk it like a dog yeah, break you off yeah Back Up Memes - 5798 results. Ready, set, twerk. Best Meme Twitter Accounts 2020, G54 Cnc Code, Youtube App For Pc, The gay vocalist does … User @maurachanz wrote, "Back That Azz Up is a negro spiritual and because of that, the ancestors are PROUD. Gray was a toddler when Juvenile's song "Back That Azz Up" spent a summer dominating the Billboard Hot Rap Singles chart and capsizing a lexicon. Add Caption. featured 8 years ago. Search the Imgflip meme database for popular memes and blank meme templates. "When my teacher asks me a question thinking I'm not paying attention, but I get it right.". Just twerk something. follow. Make a Meme Make a GIF ... D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back. Oh Hi Mark Meme Origin; Prince Harry Meme Back That Azz Up; Michael Phelps Meme; Nice Ass Meme; Now Kiss Meme Dog; Quotes Happy Birthday Son Meme April (38) March (38) February (54) January (38) 2019 (419) December (27) November (28) October (47) “Back That Azz Up” is a call to action. This title is a cover of Back That Azz Up as made famous by Juvenile. Add Caption. This New Baby Yoda Rap Meme Is Taking Over Twitter. Donald Trump calls coronavirus a 'hoax' - … Fastest Way to Caption a Meme Gifmaker. - I certify that I am over 13 years old. According to Slate, the catered spread at the event included cheese, fruit, and charcuterie station; pulled pork paninis; brisket; and a full potato bar.Â. The battle was covered by Vibe. Back That Azz Up Remix* Lyrics: Jewelry on me shawty [?] report. Lil Wayne & Mannie Fresh) by Juvenile published on 2016-03-30T04:26:32Z. LadyDeerHeart. MUSIC, "Stop using that f**king pain to make it OK to say some bullsh** on your record and get nominated for a Grammy...". Juvenile is da … This 13-Year-Old Cheerleader Serving Some Serious Sassy Face Is Taking Over Twitter As Everyone's New Favorite Meme ... (“No Scrubs”), Juvenile (“Back That Azz Up… Comment 22. share. Big … Circuit Court of Appeals concerning a copyright dispute over the song "Back That Azz Up." 03-30702 (Dec. 17) being heard on appeal by the 5th U.S. Posted by 1 minute ago. During the episode, we see Baby Yoda (who is free of his usual carriage) riding shotgun as the Mandalorian navigates through the galaxy aboard his spaceship. Geico Fisherman. STREAM EXCLUSIVE ORIGINALS, TYLER PERRY AND CLASSIC HITS, Madea’s Farewell The Play - Virtual Museum. Meme. Comment 406. Cringe kid fishing. He was not quite up to singing the words of 'Back that azz up' with rapper Juvenile (Image: REUTERS) Read More Related Articles. Oh Hi Mark Meme Origin; Prince Harry Meme Back That Azz Up; Michael Phelps Meme; Nice Ass Meme; Now Kiss Meme Dog; Quotes Happy Birthday Son Meme April (38) March (38) February (54) January (38) 2019 (419) December (27) November (28) October (47) are you kidding me pic.twitter.com/occtAetXqs, The meme spread quickly from there. Vote. featured 6 years ago. Pin Tweet Shop the Meme. Juvenile. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Back That Ass Up animated GIFs to your conversations. as made famous by. Share. Posted by 1 minute ago. Meme. Lil Wayne Explicit Lyrics. The Past Few Years Can Now Be Explained: Trump Has "The Orb" ... At least we'll always have Tom Steyer dancing to "Back That Azz Up." Girl you workin with some ass yeah, you bad yeah Make a nigga spend his cash yeah, his last yeah Hoes frown when you pass yeah, they mad yeah You gon' ride in the Jag yeah, with that head You could smoke or buy a bag yeah, of grass yeah 1 comment. (“Swag Surfin’”) versions, among many others. Caption your own images or memes with our Meme Generator. back that ass up 78089 GIFs. BET Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms In the meme version, people add their own background music, and the joke is that he’s sprinting toward the dancefloor because his song just came on. A Google search returns 473,000 results for "Back That Azz Up" and 111,000 results for "Back That Thang Up". follow. Previous: ... No thanks, take me back to the meme … Notifications. level 1. With the Mandalorian pre-occupied, Baby Yoda takes it upon himself to toy around with some of the buttons on the spacecraft’s dashboard, but to the annoyance of the galactic mercenary. Then came the A$AP Rocky ("F**ckin' Problem"), Khia (“My Neck, My Back”), TLC (“No Scrubs”), Juvenile (“Back That Azz Up”) and Fast Life Yungstaz aka F.L.Y. Make one prediction in each.. All 15 threads are linked to from the Hub Thread stickied on the front page and linked above. 0:00. FINALLY I BEEN WAITIN FOR BBY YODA TO HEAR MY SONG https://t.co/dwmRVbgSkG. NEWS. ! / Bitch you already know who's [?] Imgflip Pro GIF Maker Meme Generator Blank Meme Templates User Meme Templates GIF Templates Chart Maker Demotivational Maker Image Cropper About ... Up vote. Users can unsubscribe at anytime. The violins that begin “Back That Azz Up” (courtesy of producer Mannie Fresh) are emblematic. Original Poster just now He was not quite up to singing the words of 'Back that azz up' with rapper Juvenile (Image: REUTERS) Read More Related Articles. Back That Azz Up Lyrics: Cash Money Records taking over for the '99 & the 2000 / Girl you working with some ass, yeah, you're bad, yeah / Make … share. Tom Steyer Dances To 'Back That Azz Up' After Juvenile Endorsement. Details File Size: 460KB Duration: 1.000 sec Dimensions: 500x268 Created: 10/28/2014, 6:25:26 AM of Use. Add Caption. You can't say Tom Steyer didn't work for this endorsement. Sort: Relevant Newest # dance # art # party # christmas # sexy # netflix # comedy # ok # sketch # okurr # dancing # fashion # twerk # fat # black woman # minymusic # sincerely collins # until i met you # lol # comedy # laugh # ass # comic # hbo # curb your enthusiasm # larry david # dat ass # curb "Back That Thang Up" (or the uncensored version "Back That Azz Up") is a song recorded by American hip-hop artist Juvenile featuring American hip-hop artists Mannie Fresh & Lil Wayne, being the latter's first single. While some hit the floor, others hit the buffet. Play. "I Meet Someone, We Talk, I Meme, They Leave" In Life Recap Exploitables . Song: Juvenile - Back That Azz Up (It's still a banger.) everytime in … As with anything on the internet, it wasn’t long until Baby Yoda memes began spreading around the Twitterverse with a new one seemingly cropping up after each episode. $15.39: See all 11 versions of the song Back That Azz Up Parental Advisory Previously On 9618 Csh : Juvenile Back That Azz Up Lyrics 400 Degreez Track List. / Call my jeweler up and tell him nigga freeze me / Chop his ass up, he think that we beefin' / … Note: Only personal attacks are removed, otherwise if it's just content you find offensive, you are free to browse other websites. Best Meme Twitter Accounts 2020, G54 Cnc Code, Youtube App For Pc, Watch the full video of Steyer and Juvenile below: By clicking submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters and other marketing emails. The first iteration of the meme featured Harry running off to the sound of Ariana Grande's "I'm So Into You." Add Caption. © 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC. Sort by. Disney’s new Star Wars-based series The Mandalorian has steadily been winning over viewers and hearts everywhere since its November premiere. Samantha Knowles Draws Attention to Black Hair Discrimination, Fans Will Not Be Happy About This Male R&B Singer Calling Out Beyoncé, SZA And Cardi B, Hip-Hop Reacts To The Tragic Death Of Leah LaBelle, Michelle Obama Hilariously Breaks Down Why Melania Trump's Inauguration Gift Exchange Appeared So Awkward, This 13-Year-Old Cheerleader Serving Some Serious Sassy Face Is Taking Over Twitter As Everyone's New Favorite Meme, Man Films Racist Old Navy Encounter Where Store Managers Accused Him Of Stealing The Jacket He Wore To The Store, Why Kobe Bryant’s Daughters Were Appointed New Guardians, After Joseline Hernandez Breaks Down Over Losing Custody, Stevie J Issues Petty Response, Pregnant Ciara And Her Family Crush 'Something New' Choreography In Adorable Tik Tok Video, Get Exclusive Tyler Perry Content and More With BET+, It's a Woman's World in American Gangster: Trap Queens, Saving Our Selves: A BET COVID-19 Relief Effort Special. Cartoon dead fish. The textual content of this image is harassing me or someone I know The visual content of this image is harassing me or someone I know Both the textual and visual content are harassing me or someone I know Verified Purchase. fish teeth. Sweet new hacker toy- fishing virus. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Twerk on the walls. save. Share the best GIFs now >>> ... toot that azz up. It was released on June 11, 1999 as the second single from his 1998 album 400 Degreez. Close. BET Newsletters are sent by BET Networks, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10003. www.bet.com, TRENDING IN best. The show’s fourth episode, which came out this past Friday (Nov. 29), did not disappoint. Samantha Knowles Draws Attention to Black Hair Discrimination, Fans Will Not Be Happy About This Male R&B Singer Calling Out Beyoncé, SZA And Cardi B, Hip-Hop Reacts To The Tragic Death Of Leah LaBelle, Michelle Obama Hilariously Breaks Down Why Melania Trump's Inauguration Gift Exchange Appeared So Awkward, This 13-Year-Old Cheerleader Serving Some Serious Sassy Face Is Taking Over Twitter As Everyone's New Favorite Meme, Man Films Racist Old Navy Encounter Where Store Managers Accused Him Of Stealing The Jacket He Wore To The Store, Why Kobe Bryant’s Daughters Were Appointed New Guardians, After Joseline Hernandez Breaks Down Over Losing Custody, Stevie J Issues Petty Response, Pregnant Ciara And Her Family Crush 'Something New' Choreography In Adorable Tik Tok Video, Get Exclusive Tyler Perry Content and More With BET+, It's a Woman's World in American Gangster: Trap Queens, Saving Our Selves: A BET COVID-19 Relief Effort Special. Settings. ... snap that child's back. With his wife and daughter as backup dancers, Steyer bopped along to a censored version of "Back That Azz Up" performed live by the New Orleans rapper. Create. Share your thoughts about Back That Azz Up. Baby Yoda Turns On the Music - Baby Yoda Turns On "Back That Azz Up" Like us on Facebook! Back That Azz Up Lyrics. Vote. aka "Back That Thang Up" (the title of the censored version) Confirmed Artist: Juvenile Confirmed Release Date: November 3, 1998 UNKNOWN ARTIST Misattributed to: South Park, Big Gay Al, Weird Al This version features effeminate male vocals singing a gay-themed parody of Juvenile's version, along with an additional male rapper (referred to as "Antoine"). ... Upload Image or Video on Your PC 1. "Tako's curvatures are the standard to which all thiccness should be measured. Related Memes 4 total Nick Ciarelli's "Moves Like Bloomberg" Troll: ... take me back to the meme zone! Memes have made the past few years go ‘round—or, at least, tolerable. But good comics have serious intentions, and Ellen DeGeneres is a good comic. Log in to leave a reply. Share. Twerk on the tables. save. hide.