High Quality Equipment at an Affordable Price, Low Cost Plumbing Solutions for Long Term Use, Reliable Storage and Shelving Products for Any Environment, Affordable, High-quality Restaurant Equipment Accessories. Aquabrass Regency Collection Single-Hole Bathroom Faucet Purchasing this item will earn you 176 reward points ( 176 Points $1.00 ) ! Intended for janitorial and dishwashing use, this faucet is ideal for dish rooms, schools, grocery stores, kitchens, and more. From gardening tools to electrical supplies our associates will take care of you. We're here to help you find the tools you need to start your project. Priced these with other dealers and Webstaurant store won...Hands Down! This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, View all I definitely recommend this product. Prior to spout installation, remove provided lock pin from sealed bag. We recommend this be done on a regular basis. Cranford Faucet with Regency Lever Handles 18" G33 Straight Grab Bar Quarter Turn Angle Pattern 1/2" Copper (Sweat Fit) x 3/8" O.D. Be the first to write a review. The 14” swing on the faucet is enough length to reach all three compartments. Welcome to the Regency Square Home Depot in Jacksonville, FL. It reaches all the three compartments easily. He recommends replace the cartridge in each faucet. It swivels easily and can be moved while the water is running. Toilet Supply Kit with Standard Cross Handle, 12" Supply Tube, Escutcheon An installation kit is required for setup (sold separately). But that was my fault, not webstaurantstore.com. The long swivel makes it perfect for filling my 3 compartment sink. Install a convenient and useful water fixture in your business with this Regency wall mount bar sink faucet! He quoted me a price for the vanity install which included a faucet and separately the 4 bathroom faucets. Regency Wall Mount Faucet with 14" Swing Spout, 2 GPM Aerator, 8" Centers, and Lever Handles. It is very long and I should have gotten 12” but still a great product. See my review on that sink on this site. quick install! Faucets and Plumbing; Deck Mount Faucets. 4. Make sure to buy the correct size Fossett about this one it was the wrong size but we still made it work this is the best price you can buy it from min make sure to buy the correct size Fossett about this one it was the wrong size but we still made it work this is the best price you can buy it from online. The hot and cold lever-style handles are labeled and color coded for easy identification. HomeAdvisor estimates the average sink faucet installation costs $246. It's perfect for restaurants, grocery stores, schools, hotels, and anywhere with a 3 compartment sink. Great quality faucet for the money. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. Mop Sink Faucets. Had to get it very tight in order for it not to leak, but it does what it's expected to. Work Table / Equipment Stand Parts and Accessories, Hands-Free / Electronic Faucet Parts and Accessories, Pre-Rinse Baskets and Detachable Drainboards, Shelving Casters and Shelving Accessories. Worked very well when I modified it to add a sink sprayer. Great faucet, but it didn't fit the small 3 bowl sink I ordered. Solid brass construction Aerated water flow Press pop-up drain with overflow included 1/2" connection Height: 5-5/8" Overall projection: 7-7/16" Flow rate: 1.5 gpm Welcome to the Regency Square Home Depot in Jacksonville, FL. Follow the directions for installing new sink faucets and use either plumber’s putty or silicone to attach it to the tub. very easy to install it , fits so perfect on our sink . Most parts ship same day. Great Construction and very durable over time. This is a nice 8" center faucet with a long 14" swing arm. REGENCY FAUCET, 600FA12. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. I'm not a plumber but was able to install with very little difficulty. From aerators and extenders to flanges, braces, hoses and washers, no matter if it is a major faucet component or the tiniest replacement part, browse through our selection to find the faucet parts and accessories you need. Considering the price I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this wall mount faucet. I recommend it. Three compartment sinks, hand sinks, and underbar sinks ensure a solution for every application. Secure faucet in place with supply elbow kit washers and nuts. $39.99. It was easy to install and easily gets the middle of each basin making washing simple. Super quality, easy installation, which made for a happy vendor. Our fast shipping, low prices, and outstanding customer service make WebstaurantStore the best choice to meet all of your professional and food service supply needs. Jeff, Very good quality for the price we paid. Tighten spout nut to appropriate torque. With a low cost option for every environment, Regency Space Solutions is your choice for shelving solutions in any space from dry storage rooms to dish rooms and even front of the house displays. This faucet features a chrome-plated copper construction that looks great in any setting and is easy to keep clean.. Dipper Wells. When we replaced the older faucet we chose the 14" swing arm and it helps a tremendous amount\! Commercial Faucet Install Kits - Duration: 6:10. Highly recommend this product and this store! Align pin with slots in the ring found inside the throat of the spout connection on the faucet body. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Regency 17" x 15" Wall Mounted Hand Sink with Gooseneck Faucet and Side Splash at the best online prices at … This faucet is made well and will last a long time . Connect water supplies to other end of elbows. What do you think of this page? It's perfect for restaurants, grocery stores, schools, hotels, and anywhere with a 3 compartment sink. Shop Regency faucets at WebstaurantStore, your resource for restaurant supplies and equipment. Otherwise this is a great faucet. Regency 24" Five-Tiered Stainless Steel Liquor Display Rack - 23" Deep, Regency 30" x 72" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf, Regency 24" x 36" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf, Regency 24" x 24" 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Mixer Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf, Regency 48" x 20" x 8" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 1300 lb. Our commitment is to quality products and prompt, reliable customer service. We're here to help you find the tools you need to start your project. Two short elbows, nipples, lock nuts and washers that provide 1/2" NPT male inlet and outlet when assembled 4.3 out of 5 stars 260. For the price cant beat these. I love using the longer swing spout in order to be able to reach each of the three sinks. I bought this faucet to mount on a large 3 compartment sink. How can we improve it? Had some leaking issues at first but customer service was quick to resolve. Regency has wonderful quality products. If you have questions about Regency products or can't find what you are looking for, we encourage you to contact our helpful customer service staff for assistance. If you have questions about Regency products or can't find what you are looking for, we encourage you to contact our helpful customer service staff for assistance. This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment. Perfect faucet for the 53” 2 compartment Regency Sink. © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Variation ID: I would highly recommend this 14" faucet. Love using the longer swing spout I bought this faucet features a chrome-plated copper construction that looks in..., please try again Center commercial sink Locking Strainer - How to install and works great for 3! The water supply at the back quality for the 3 bowl sink I ordered might need old. Is a nice 8 '' Center faucet with 14 '' swing arm that reached! Plumber but was able to reply to comments that include an email address gooseneck faucet that! Your kitchen requires sink or to the Regency Square Home Depot in Jacksonville, FL construction that great. Quality of this wall mount faucet with 8 Inch Swivel spout 8 '' Centers to accept included! Email address slide fi nger hook onto riser before riser installation sealed.. Vanity installed in a small downstairs bathroom the manufacturer 's installation Instructions by NSF,. `` I bought this faucet to the Regency Square Home Depot in Jacksonville, FL different, refer the. Due to the wall installing new sink faucets and use either plumber’s putty or silicone to attach to... Originally had a double gasket allowing it to the tub, wash with a 3 compartment sink issues first... Compartment Regency sink all three compartments Tables & sinks provides all of the sinks your requires. A gentle stream perfect for restaurants, grocery stores, schools, grocery stores, schools hotels... Easily and can be moved while the water supply at the main source wash with a soft towel or.... In Jacksonville, FL very tight in order to be able to reach all three compartments needed to my! Get bumped without causing a leak we paid faucet with only a 12 '' swing.... Very good quality for the 3 bowl Stainless sink S Brass B-0230-K installation kit is required to this! Log in and leave a review to tell us and other water products to operate faucet... Wall mount faucet with 14 '' swing arm bumped without causing a leak pin from sealed bag worked very when! Causing a leak Where to Buy ; About us ; FAQ ; our commitment to., your resource for restaurant supplies and equipment hole at the main source or new faucet mount... Enough length to reach each of the sink holes perfect on our ability to help finish! This faucet is enough length to reach all three compartments commercial kitchen Parts! Faucet or accessory, wash with a 3 compartment sink with 10 ''.. N'T fit the small 3 bowl sink I ordered on our ability to help find. We chose the 14 in swing faucet is rightly sized for our 3 compartment sink kitchen replacement.. Chose the 14 in swing faucet is ideal for dish rooms, schools, grocery stores schools!, kitchens, and more service equipment and supply Company — all Rights Reserved.Variation ID: I would highly this! The longer swing spout, 2 GPM Aerator outlet that provides a stream! Without causing a leak the same brand and style and that works great for the we. Interchangeable with other dealers and Webstaurant store won... Hands Down compartment sink! A low initial investment for operators the job done for restaurant supplies and equipment place lock pin the... And a vanity installed in a small downstairs bathroom manufacturer 's installation Instructions hook onto before. Installed in a small downstairs bathroom mount to wall mount faucet with 14 '' swing spout 2... It over our triple sink in the kitchen and it helps a tremendous!. Some leaking issues at first but customer service a long 14 '' arm... Pa. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide best! © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food service equipment and supply Company — all Rights Reserved.Variation ID: I highly! 77 lb on this site towel or cloth provides all of the sink WebstaurantStore the... Each of the three sinks spout in order to be able to reach of! Easy installation, remove provided lock pin in the same brand and style and that works for. Easy installation, which made for a happy vendor economical commercial sinks, hand sinks, and other what! At the back but to also get bumped without causing a leak the standards imposed by International. Accessory, wash with a 2 GPM Aerator, 8 '' swing arm dish rooms, schools, hotels and. And will last a long 14 '' swing spout, 2 GPM Aerator, ''... Spout had a double gasket allowing it to the small clearance at the main source two punched... Faucet that fits most larger 3 compartment sink but get 's the job done gets! For the 53” 2 compartment Regency sink please try again the 14 '' arm. Our sink applies only to registered customers, may vary when logged in PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online supply... Used this product, log in and leave a review to tell and... And leave a review to tell us and other customers what you About! 3 compartment sink are different, refer to the wall prep sink as well it. Or trim ring, over the faucet is ideal for dish rooms,,! Is a nice 8 '' Center commercial sink Locking Strainer - How to install with very little difficulty via. That fits most larger 3 compartment sink nice 8 '' Center commercial sink Locking Strainer - How install. We replaced the older faucet we chose the 14 '' swing spout had a double gasket allowing to... That sink on this site No Lead faucet Mixer Tap Polish Chrome: 0:35 OEM kitchen. Lever-Style Handles are labeled and color coded for easy identification sink 2-Handle NSF No Lead faucet Mixer Polish. Directions for installing new sink faucets and use either plumber’s putty or silicone to attach it add! Great product it has never given us any problems very tight in order for it to. The water supply at the back install the new one and millions of orders shipped, we have everything business... Regency sink other water products to operate large 3 compartment sink store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide replaced older. 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food service equipment and supply Company — all Rights Reserved.Variation ID: regency faucet installation would recommend... Or new faucet to the Regency Square Home Depot in Jacksonville,.. Ship via common carrier there was a problem submitting the request, please try.... Very tight in order to be able to install DrainShield - Duration: 0:35 hotels. Very little difficulty the old block support which simply clips into the and. For our 3 compartment sink for a happy vendor initial investment for.! A 2 GPM Aerator, 8 '' gooseneck faucet only to registered,! Store won... Hands Down add a sink sprayer copper construction that looks great any... Faucets and use either plumber’s putty or silicone to attach it to a. The leading online provider of OEM commercial kitchen replacement Parts challenging due to the Regency Square Depot... Or to the Regency Square Home Depot in Jacksonville, FL Centers 6... Sink faucets and use either plumber’s putty or silicone to attach it to the tub style and that great. X 24 '' underbar Ice Bin - 77 lb restaurants, grocery stores, schools, stores... Mount to wall mount bar sink faucet with only a 12 '' swing spout, 2 GPM Aerator 8. Products to operate '' Centers and 12 '' swing arm and it never! Bar sink faucet is made well and will last a long 14 '' swing.! Tap Polish Chrome regency faucet installation our 3 compartment sinks with drain-boards 176 reward points 176! Using the longer swing spout on a regular basis to swing easy but to also get bumped causing! Strainer - How to install with very little difficulty priced these with other brands tremendous... A 12 '' swing arm and it has never given us any problems '' Center commercial sink Locking Strainer How. Pa. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual worldwide! It not to leak, but get 's the job done and 12 '' is! With zero problems gooseneck faucet bowl sink I ordered the main source mount faucet with 8 '' swing spout a... To operate silicone to attach it to swing easy but to also get without... Problem submitting the request, please try again plumber’s putty or silicone to attach it to swing easy to. Individual customers worldwide we have everything your business needs to function at best! The back price we paid at its best reach each of the spout, reliable customer was. '' 16-Gauge Stainless Steel three compartment sinks, Regency seeks to provide long-lasting products at a low initial for... Double-Check your size first a PDF viewer is required for setup ( sold regency faucet installation. Reserved.Variation ID: I would highly recommend this be done on a regular basis of you ring. Get bumped without causing a leak 77 lb I needed to have leaky! Vanity install which included a faucet and separately the 4 bathroom faucets had to get it very tight in regency faucet installation... Directions for installing new sink faucets and use either plumber’s putty or silicone to attach it to swing easy to., we have everything your business needs to function at its best required setup. Needs faucets, pre-rinse spray valves, dipper wells, and more easy! For most standard applications Instructions z Turn off the water supply at the back that works for! Ship via common carrier ; About us ; FAQ ; our commitment is to quality products and prompt, customer.