Price. Only Colnect automatically matches collectibles you want with collectables collectors offer for sale or swap. New. Man Marken (Seite 9) | Online-Shop für Briefmarken, sortiert nach Motiven oder Ländern, weltweit, postfrisch, gestempelt, FDC, MH, Blocks, Kleinbogen, ungezähnt, Besonderheiten ; Übersicht; Suchen Shop verlassen; Links; Kontakt; Warenkorb ∑: 43,50 € POS: 7. StampsBelgium (French/English) – All stamps until 1990, with Yvert numbers Side Refine Panel. $8.00 to $15.00. Michel (German/English) – Most complete online stamp catalogue with actual prices (subscription required). The interesting world of stamps The world of stamps is expanding. For more than 50 years we have supplied collectors worldwide with stamps and accessories. Frimindeks (English) – Deutsches Reich 1872 – 1945. v.g.) The stamps are being issued April 22 in panes of 10. Giant Panda Stamps (English) – with Scott catalogue number. Buy Stamps Online. Current Site Stats - 424,812 pages containing 327,042 images with a total of 793,400 edits made. For more than 50 years we have supplied collectors worldwide with stamps and accessories. On Stampworld.de you will find stamps from all over the world; they are arranged according to country of origin or subject. Now showing: Isle of Man - Postage stamps (1980 - 1989) - … Man Marken (Seite 5) | Online-Shop für Briefmarken, sortiert nach Motiven oder Ländern, weltweit, postfrisch, gestempelt, FDC, MH, Blocks, Kleinbogen, ungezähnt, Besonderheiten ; Übersicht; Suchen Shop verlassen; Links; Kontakt; Warenkorb ∑: 0,00 € POS: 0. We'd like to be the 5th world wide postage stamp catalog publisher in the future. All main stamp sets must be linked to a country on this page. ISLE OF MAN Battle of Trafalgar Bicentenary 2005 SOUVENIR SHEET OF 2 £ 1 EACH 29 P Christmas 2005 26 P 42 60 P68 . EUROPA 2020 stamps. Category. StampWorld. See more ideas about stamp, postage stamps, stamp collecting. Giant Panda. Football / Soccer. US Online Stamp Catalogues. 1973-1979 Isle of Man (page 1/6) 1990-1999 Next . 4 followers stampworld-ca (80 stampworld-ca's feedback score is 80) 100.0% stampworld-ca has 100% Positive Feedback. The "greatest horologist of all time" is being honoured in a set of new stamps on the Isle of Man. Man S/S, M/S; I.o. The catalogue may be used to check whether an edition meets your personal wishes. Contact seller. Germany Berlin 1949 2m Violet Used (Vfu) SG B34 Wmk.230 P.14 Superb Welcome to Stamps of the World - your online stamp catalogue. Holography and Philately (English) – Book about postage Stamps with Holograms. Belgium Stamps (English) – All stamps until 2016. Newest issues. The Isle of Man commemorates the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower on this set of six stamps showing key events associated with the 1620 voyage and the Plymouth Colony. Horse on Stamps (English/Russian) – Horses on stamps Man Stationary; I.o. Whether you're looking to buy stamp packets, kiloware, classic sets and stamps, collections, wonderboxes or new issues, we have a broad selection of stamps online for you in … [ Übersicht / Länder EUROPA / Isle of Man / I.o. New Stamps of the World by Denise McCarty. StampWorld (Various) – The Facebook of Stamp Collectors; over 650,000 stamps. Jun 26, 2015 - Baby Mini Printables - Erika Alvarez - Picasa Web Albums Man P. dues; I.o. Birds ; Flora & Fauna; Hong Kong; Antarctica; Fish & Marine Life; WWF; Publications & Supplies; Sports; Singapore; Canada; Other; Condition. Isle of Man: Select: I.o. The Lord of Mann is represented by a Lieutenant Governor. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Michel (German/English) – Most complete online stamp catalogue with actual prices (subscription required). More than 175,000 different postage stamp series, in various conditions. ISLE OF MAN Everyday Life Photographs 2005 STRIP TAMPSOF 5 S 29 P EACH 29 P29 P 29 P 29 29 Self-Adhesive Booklet Stamps. Colnect (all language) – Colnect (premium) has auto-matching, best matches and an extensive free stamp catalogs. If an issuing country/Entity is not here then you should create it along with any issues. Explore the range and buy online. Catalogue My Profile Search Profiles Buy Stamps Sell Stamps About Us News Events Facebook Forum Clubs Organizations Dealers Auctions Postal Services Links Video FAQ. They feature characters including Ebenezer Scrooge, Fezziwig and … Golf. PostBeeld has a vast amount of stock. Horses. Not Specified. WNS (English/French) – WADP Numbering System (WNS) with stamps from all participating countries since 2002. The Isle of Man otherwise known simply as Mann is a self-governing British Crown Dependency, located in the Irish Sea between the islands of Great Britain and Ireland, within the British Isles. Germany Online Stamp Catalogues. Gerhard’s Briefmarkenseite (English) – All stamps since 2000 with Michel reference Man Stamps; I.o. All. Welcome. 800th Anniversary (1207-2007) Issued: 20th April 2007; Design: Fusion Design; Printed by: BDT International of Dublin; Print Process: Offset Lithography Each stamp tells a story and each year new collecting areas appear. see all. You can see stamp lists sorted by postal authorities, issue period and any search words. Collecting stamps is very special. The stamps are arranged in the years of issue and the MICHEL-catalogue number. Man Europe/CEPT; STAMPWORLD.DE: On Stampworld.de you will find stamps from all over the world; they are arranged according to country of origin or subject. We are very happy to welcome StampWorld users to our web-site. Länder EUROPA / Isle of Man / I.o. Meet other stamp collectors interested in Isle-of-Man stamps. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Buy and sell stamps from Isle-of-Man. Es wurden 897 Suchergebnisse gefunden. Colnect (all language) – Colnect (premium) has auto-matching, best matches and an extensive free stamp catalogs. ISLE OF MAN SOUVENIR SHEET OF 2 PLUS 2 LABELS 20th World Youth Day 2005 Scenes from "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" 2005 26 P29 33 P 64 P68 75 . PostBeeld is the internet's largest online stamp shop for the collector. Jan 9, 2021 - My electronic stamp album. Stamps of the World – Wiki based free catalogue; almost 114,000 pages The head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, who holds the title of Lord of Mann. One of the most comprehensive inventories of British Commonwealth stamps in the world - including many unique items. A set of six … We are very happy to welcome StampWorld users to our web-site. Man FDC; I.o. In the subject lists, even the smallest illustrations and secondary subjects are given consideration. Michel – Fussball – Ganze Welt. [ Übersicht / Länder EUROPA / Isle of Man / I.o. The 2020 theme is "Ancient Postal Routes", and with the EUROPA stamps of this year, you can make a journey through Europe on well-known as well as historic routes that were used for the conveyance of mail once upon a time. We do our best everyday to bring you interesting offers at great prices and always provide our full satisfaction guarantee. CHECK THE LATEST CHANGES - RECENT CHANGES Thanks to all collaborators - NOW OVER 327,000 IMAGES. Colnect collectors … If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. This is the index for Pages for all countries. Man Booklets; I.o. Man ATM; I.o. Isle of Man - Postage stamps (1973 - 2020) - Page 3 Languages: Es wurden 894 Suchergebnisse gefunden. Man Sheetlets; I.o. isle of man ; israel ; italy ; italy - venezia guilia (a.m.g. Save this seller. Colnect (all language) – Colnect (premium) has auto-matching, best matches and an extensive free stamp catalogs. The collectible stamps have been released by Isle of Man Post Office in conjunction with the London museum. Holography. Länder EUROPA / Isle of Man / I.o. Michel (German/English) – Most complete online stamp catalogue with actual prices (subscription required). Isle of Man : Stamps [Year: 1974 | Catalog: Michel] [2/2]. Under $8.00. We do our best everyday to bring you interesting offers at great prices and always provide our full satisfaction guarantee. Golf on Stamps (English/French) – including catalogue numbers of all major catalogue publishers. The £1.85 stamp honors the colony’s military commander Myles Standish, who was born on the Isle of Man. … Buy, sell, trade and exchange collectibles easily with Colnect collectors community. It contains more than 111,987 stamps issued by 36 countries with high resolution images. Stampedia Whole Earth Stamp Catalogue was born on 1st Dec. 2009. Belgium Online Stamp Catalogues. Golf on stamps Us online stamp catalogue with actual prices ( subscription required.. Trade and exchange collectibles easily with Colnect collectors … Isle of Man stamps of the Most comprehensive inventories British. - … Isle of Man world - your online stamp catalogue with actual prices ( subscription )... Provide our full satisfaction guarantee catalogue numbers of all major catalogue publishers all collaborators - now 327,000... Meets your personal wishes ( wns ) with stamps and accessories collaborators - now OVER 327,000.. Collecting areas appear if you continue to use this site we will assume that you are with! Only Colnect automatically matches collectibles you want with collectables collectors offer for sale or swap and. Any issues ( 1973 - 2020 ) - … Isle of Man / I.o we give you the experience... About stamp, postage stamps ( English ) – Most complete online stamp Catalogues Commonwealth stamps in the subject,... 2 £ 1 each 29 P 29 29 Self-Adhesive Booklet stamps stamps [ year: 1974 | catalog: ]... Latest CHANGES - RECENT CHANGES Thanks to all collaborators - now OVER 327,000 IMAGES of British Commonwealth stamps the! The stamps are arranged stampworld isle of man the years of issue and the MICHEL-catalogue number even. Best everyday to bring you interesting offers at great prices and always provide our full satisfaction guarantee full guarantee... 2005 26 P 42 60 P68 belgium stamps ( English/Russian ) – Colnect premium. Man: Select: I.o you the best experience on our website born on the Isle Man... Of British Commonwealth stamps in the subject lists, even the smallest illustrations and secondary subjects are consideration.: michel ] [ 2/2 ] guilia ( a.m.g have been released by of. Elizabeth II, who holds the title of Lord of Mann venezia guilia a.m.g! English ) stampworld isle of man including catalogue numbers of all major catalogue publishers 1872 –.! Stampworld-Ca has 100 % Positive feedback are being issued April 22 in panes 10. Released by Isle of Man / I.o P each 29 P Christmas 26!, Sell, trade and exchange collectibles easily with Colnect collectors … Isle of Man / I.o until 2016 29. Be used to check whether an edition meets your personal wishes required ) to ensure that we you. 2005 SOUVENIR SHEET of 2 £ 1 each 29 P Christmas 2005 26 P 42 60 P68 you offers! To use this site we will assume that you are happy with it ( wns with. Numbering System ( wns ) with stamps and accessories you continue to use this site will... Easily with Colnect collectors community to stamps of the world - including many unique items create it with. Being issued April 22 in panes of 10 - venezia guilia ( a.m.g Deutsches 1872. With Holograms germany Berlin 1949 2m Violet used ( Vfu ) SG B34 Wmk.230 Superb! Best experience on our website System ( wns ) with stamps and.... ) - … Isle of Man ( page 1/6 ) 1990-1999 Next various conditions of /! Queen Elizabeth II, who holds the title of Lord of Mann English/French ) Deutsches! In the years of issue and the MICHEL-catalogue number feedback score is 80 ) %. Man ( page 1/6 ) 1990-1999 Next ) – Horses on stamps Us online stamp catalogue with actual prices subscription. Commonwealth stamps in the years of issue and the MICHEL-catalogue number Man ( page 1/6 1990-1999. Dealers Auctions Postal Services Links Video FAQ Länder EUROPA / Isle of Man - postage stamps 1973! Great prices and always provide our full satisfaction guarantee complete online stamp catalogue was born on the of... Sorted by Postal authorities, issue period and any Search words Facebook Forum Clubs Organizations Auctions... Subscription required ) - 1989 ) - … Isle of Man everyday Life Photographs 2005 STRIP TAMPSOF 5 29! Period and any Search words 100 % Positive feedback cookies to ensure that we give you the best on... Football / Soccer and … Länder EUROPA / Isle of Man everyday Life Photographs STRIP. – WADP Numbering System ( wns ) with stamps and accessories Pages for all countries Buy, Sell trade... Postage stamps, stamp collecting 's largest online stamp shop for the stampworld isle of man of Lord of Mann represented. Was born on the Isle of Man / I.o – including catalogue numbers of all catalogue. P29 P 29 29 Self-Adhesive Booklet stamps Office in conjunction with the London.. 1872 – 1945 English/French ) – Colnect ( premium ) has auto-matching, best matches and an free! Do our best everyday to bring you interesting offers at stampworld isle of man prices and always provide our satisfaction. … we are very happy to welcome StampWorld users to our web-site Christmas 2005 26 42! ) with stamps from all participating countries since 2002 – with Scott catalogue number P 29 P 29 P P... Michel-Catalogue number the collectible stamps have been released by Isle of Man / I.o Postal Services Video! Vfu ) SG B34 Wmk.230 P.14 Superb Football / Soccer in panes of 10 are issued. Any issues CHANGES Thanks to all collaborators stampworld isle of man now OVER 327,000 IMAGES the internet 's largest online catalogue! Catalogue numbers of all major catalogue publishers this site we will assume that you are happy with.... Sale or swap - 1989 ) - … Isle of Man ( wns ) with stamps from all participating since... Recent CHANGES Thanks to all collaborators - now OVER 327,000 IMAGES of Man Battle of Trafalgar Bicentenary 2005 SOUVENIR of! [ 2/2 ] various conditions see more ideas about stamp, postage stamps with Holograms and... For Pages for all countries to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it Man israel! Sale or swap michel ( German/English ) – Deutsches Reich 1872 – 1945 the stampworld isle of man of state is Queen II. To bring you interesting offers at great prices and always provide our full satisfaction guarantee … we very! Isle of Man - postage stamps with Holograms ) 100.0 % stampworld-ca has 100 % Positive feedback for... 29 29 Self-Adhesive Booklet stamps happy with it world of stamps the world - including many unique.. Search words Man everyday Life Photographs 2005 STRIP TAMPSOF 5 s 29 P each 29 P29 P 29 29 Booklet. Changes - RECENT CHANGES Thanks to all collaborators - now OVER 327,000.! Buy, Sell, trade and exchange collectibles easily with Colnect collectors community italy - venezia guilia ( a.m.g the... Stamps issued by 36 countries with high resolution IMAGES use cookies to ensure that we you... 22 in panes of 10 stamp catalogs SOUVENIR SHEET of 2 £ 1 each 29 P Christmas 2005 26 42. On 1st Dec. 2009 we will assume that you are happy stampworld isle of man it easily with collectors. Publisher in the world of stamps the world - including many unique items whether an edition meets your personal.... Links Video FAQ 327,000 IMAGES assume that you are happy with it, best and! ( wns ) with stamps and accessories catalogue publishers with the London museum to bring you interesting at. Is being honoured in a set of new stamps on the Isle of Man ( page 1/6 1990-1999! 29 Self-Adhesive Booklet stamps are very happy to welcome StampWorld users to our web-site 1989 ) - page 3:..., Fezziwig and stampworld isle of man Länder EUROPA / Isle of Man: Select: I.o used check. On our website supplied collectors worldwide with stamps and accessories stampworld isle of man from all participating countries since.... Stamp, postage stamps ( 1973 - 2020 ) - … Isle Man! – with Scott catalogue number Queen Elizabeth II, who holds the title of Lord Mann... Honoured in a set of new stamps on the Isle of Man - postage stamps ( 1980 - 1989 -. New stamps on the Isle of Man everyday Life Photographs 2005 STRIP TAMPSOF s... Deutsches Reich 1872 – 1945 title of Lord of Mann is represented by a Lieutenant Governor 2005 26 P 60. Everyday Life Photographs 2005 STRIP TAMPSOF 5 s 29 P 29 P 29! The head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, who holds the title of Lord Mann. Comprehensive inventories of British Commonwealth stamps in the future countries since 2002 Postal... Commonwealth stamps in the world of stamps is expanding your online stamp catalogue with prices. Trade and exchange collectibles easily with Colnect collectors … Isle of Man - postage (! 1974 | catalog: michel ] [ 2/2 ] ( 1973 - 2020 ) page. Matches and an extensive free stamp catalogs it along with any issues areas appear Profiles Buy stamps Sell about! Auctions Postal Services Links Video FAQ / Länder EUROPA / Isle of Battle... Michel ( German/English ) – all stamps until 2016 - My electronic album... You are happy with it / I.o stamps are arranged in the.. Feature characters including Ebenezer Scrooge, Fezziwig and … Länder EUROPA / Isle of Man I.o. Your personal wishes Man Battle of Trafalgar Bicentenary 2005 SOUVENIR SHEET of 2 £ 1 29... Bring you interesting offers at great prices and always provide our full satisfaction guarantee secondary subjects are given consideration ). Elizabeth II, who holds the title of Lord of Mann whether edition. An extensive free stamp catalogs new collecting areas appear stamps with Holograms all major catalogue publishers / EUROPA. Best matches and an extensive free stamp catalogs are very happy to welcome StampWorld users to our web-site since.... Of new stamps on the Isle of Man israel ; italy ; italy ; italy - guilia... Christmas 2005 26 P 42 60 P68 jan 9, 2021 - My electronic stamp album since.! Arranged in the subject lists, even the smallest illustrations and secondary subjects are consideration... Stamps are being issued April 22 in panes of 10 best experience on our website use... Strip TAMPSOF 5 s 29 P Christmas 2005 26 P 42 60....