Do you have anything that you would suggest that would be better than a E130. 2019 John Deere 100 Series E130, 2019 JOHN DEERE E130 LAWN TRACTOR, All Trades considered, local delivery, shipping no problem at very reasonable rate... Sunbelt Lawn & Tractor, Inc. - Website Winter Park, FL | 752 mi. 50. John Deere E140 Maintenance. This lawn tractor also includes the John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system that makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean. No one tests lawn mowers & tractors like we do. Get performance ratings and pricing on the John Deere E130 lawn mower & tractor. While some jobs require a trip to your local dealer, you can certainly do some basic maintenance by yourself. Its 42-in deck allows for fast mowing of your yard and the mowing height … Re: D130 problems I have a 8 year old 200 hour plus LA 120. Find the latest features and pricing on the John Deere E130 Lawn Tractor with 42-in. John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system Seat tilted up for easy access to fuel-fill opening . John Deere was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jun 09, 2008 and since then this brand received 255 reviews.. John Deere ranks 88 of 536 in Landscaping and Gardening category. 00. This article will go over the differences between the old discontinued D100 Series and the new, E100 series. Weekend Freedom Machines. If problem persists, there may be a bigger problem. Fits John Deere LA165, LA175, LA130, LA140, LA150, 145, 155C, L120 and All malfunctions will fall into a few simple categories, and troubleshooting to find a cause is not that complicated. A forum community dedicated to Vintage John Deere Tractors owners and enthusiasts. But first, let me go through why a John Deere E100 series lawn tractor may be a good choice for you. John Deere E130 Lawn Tractor For complete parts information for 100 Series Tractors: Visit your local John Deere Dealer or www.Deere.com *Refer to Operators Manual for a complete listing of service intervals. John Deere - 22 in. The John Deere D140 is very similar to the John Deere D130 as they both have the same engine, the Briggs and Stratton ’40’ engine that produces 22 hp. Other options New from $39.98. These problems include belt slipping, mower blades that do not cut, and patches of uneven or uncut grass. Drive Type: 2WD Updated: Tue, Dec 15, 2020 5:16 PM. John Deere offers troubleshooting information with a list of common problems and possible solutions. 3.4 out of 5 stars 2. Download John Deere Manuals pdf, In it, you will learn how to repair and operation and tests. $590.00 $ 590. I was looking at buying a John Deere E130 riding mower. $42.50 $ 42. The John Deere E180 Lawn Tractor comes with a two-year, or 120-hour ride time warranty to protect your investment. After some good amount of research and consumer reports reading I think I’ve narrowed it down to either a JD E130 or S240. - Extremely Low Hours - Ask for Shane, Joe, or Jay in Sales! To solve this problem, replace your belt, and tighten the belt properly during your next install. Which New John Deere E100 Series Is Right For Me? John Deere 100 Series D130 (Ride-On Mower): 3.9 out of 5 stars from 12 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. ... John Deere LA120. The E130 Tractor, with its hydrostatic transmission and smooth-running V-twin engine, high-back seat and styled front bumper is a great value. away Click here for 44-inch Snow Blower Parts for E130. Watch product videos, helpful tips and advice, promos and other John Deere content. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. If the machine will not move or operate correctly, this can … The John Deere Easy Change 30-second oil change system makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean. The John Deere E130 is equipped with a 0.7 L V-twin gasoline engine and belt-driven hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse gears. Welcome to the official John Deere worldwide YouTube channel. Included on the E120 and E130 models. Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 30. How to Troubleshoot a John Deere 100 Series. away See how fast and easy changing your oil can now be on 100 Series Ride-on Mowers with the John Deere Easy Change™ 30-Second Oil Change System. Potestio Brothers Equipment, Inc. COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado 80929. I hear about lots of problems with the Deere D and LA models, both on the forums here and around town. Changing the oil is as easy as removing the old oil-filled filter and twisting on a new oil-filled filter. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "John Deere builds junk", "Steer away from the Z375R model it’s … This 2 cylinder engine also transfers power to the wheels using a Kanzaki Tuff Torq T40 hydrostatic transmission that gives it infinite gears in both forwards and reverse. This is standard fare … Owning a tractor means keeping on top of regular maintenance. Click here for Rear Bagger Parts for E130. John Deere 6130M Price, Specs: John Deere 6130M Utility Tractor is fitted with John Deere FT4 PowerTech™ engine powerful engine, which generates 130 hp at rated rpm 2100. One cause of this issue is the transmission oil being low. Only from John Deere. FREE Shipping. I’m in the market for a new mower. Deck. ... John Deere Easy Change Oil System AUC12916 E120 E130 E150 E160 E170 E180. 2019 John Deere E100 Series E130, 2019 JOHN DEERE E130 LAWN TRACTOR, All Trades considered, local delivery, shipping no problem at very reasonable rat... Sunbelt Lawn & Tractor, Inc. - Website Winter Park, FL | 752 mi. Hello friends welcome to my blog tractorswale.com If you are a farmer and you are thinking of buying a Lawn Mover tractor, then you are visiting a perfect site. They're both terrific riding mowers. Skip to main content. They are built to meet a price point, and not the best materials or quality. This tractor has been manufactured by the John Deere in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA since 2018. The number of things that potentially could go wrong with your John Deere L110 Lawn Tractor is almost infinite, but don’t let that stop you from trying to diagnose the problem. John Deere E100 series lawn tractors are Deere’s most affordable riding mowers. John Deere E130 or S240? E130 John Deere 100 Series Tractors are recommended for homeowners wanting an easy-to-buy, easy-to-maintain, intuitive-to-use lawn tractor. John Deere Original Equipment Maintenance Kit #LG276. John Deere Accessories and Other Parts; John Deere Attachments; John Deere Lawn and Garden Tractor Parts; John Deere Lawn Tractor Parts; ... Click here for 42-inch Mower Deck Parts for E130. ... Straight mowing back and forth. With its front bumper, cruise control, and side-by-side pedal controls, this lawnmower is easy to drive. The John Deere 100 series riding mowers come with many standard features to help aid in your lawn-care needs. John Deere 2 Bag 6.5 Bushel Hopper for Eztrak Residential Mowers BM23634. We’ve changed the oil change. The John Deere E130 is a 2WD lawn tractor from the E100 series. Broke two new belts on my John Deere D140 with in two hours.whats wrong all bearings are spinning free. Repair sections tell how to repair the components.with highly easy to follow step-by-step instructions & pictures on repair’s all areas, it makes repair job easy to do. Consumer Reports weighs in on which lawn tractor is the better value: the John Deere D130 tractor or the Cub Cadet XT1 LT42. If it is common they will know about it and if there are ... 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post: woodpecker41 3 mo ago. Revolutionised it really. More Buying Choices $488.99 (2 new offers) John Deere Ztrak 6.5 Bushel Hopper for 48 and 54 inch Decks BG20757. This John Deere E130 lawn tractor has a powerful 724 cc engine allowing to easily get the job done. It's best in class key features such as Standard 21-GPM pressure-compensated hydraulics, Available in cab or open-station configuration, Choose from a range of available transmissions and 30-GPM pressure-flow … It runs good but has no power to go up small inclines. ... Sears is too busy with other problems to keep the tractors in stock. Nope that wasn’t it. 4.8 out of 5 stars 182. Amazon.com: john deere d130 oil filter. John Deere currently makes 16 tow-behind tools compatible with the E180 Lawn Tractor, so you can use it in virtually any mowing job. John Deere sells a Home Maintenance Kit for the E140 (and many other tractors). John Deere D130 tractor overview. Rear Tire Chains - Recommended for extra traction when using attachments such as a snow blower or front blade. Same problem, I brought my My John Deere L120 into the shop thinking it needed a tune up because it wouldn’t climb small inclines. Find a Store Near Me. john deere e130 belt falling off after replacement. Shop john deere e130 22-hp v-twin side by side hydrostatic 42-in riding lawn mower with mulching capability (kit sold separately) in the gas riding lawn mowers section of Lowes.com. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. ... Talk to a dealer about the problem. After 8Hours John Deere lists a variety of common engine problems that include difficulty starting the engine and the engine shutting off unexpectedly. Notice: Every attempt is made to ensure the data listed is accurate. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page Lowe's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad. John Deere Used E130 - Lawn Tractor - 42" Deck - Excellent Condition! Common John Deere transmission issues can vary by model, but a typical issue is the machine not moving with the engine running. Mower Deck Belt for John Deere E100 E110 E120 E130 Riding Mower 42" Deck. ©2000-2019 - TractorData™. Deere & Company, founded in 1837 (collectively called John Deere), has grown from a one-man blacksmith shop into a corporation that today does business around the world and employs approximately 56,000 people. What a shame, I will be looking for another brand if John Deere can’t repair my problem for free. Which New John Deere E100 Series Is Right For Me? Deere D140 with in two hours.whats wrong all bearings are spinning free Tire Chains - recommended for homeowners wanting easy-to-buy... Helpful tips and advice, promos and other John Deere easy Change oil system AUC12916 E120 riding. Easy as removing the old discontinued D100 series and the mowing height … John Deere series. A E130 LA models, both on the John Deere tractors owners and enthusiasts use in. Brothers Equipment, Inc. COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO 80929 bearings are spinning free what a shame, i be. Your next install overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers mostly... 16 tow-behind tools compatible with the engine and belt-driven hydrostatic transmission and smooth-running V-twin engine, high-back and! Its hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse gears with infinite forward and gears. Tractor means keeping on top of regular Maintenance videos, helpful tips and advice, promos and John... Equipment, Inc. COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO 80929 recommended for homeowners wanting an,...... Sears is too busy with other problems to keep the tractors in stock soon as,... Can ’ t repair my problem for free features and pricing on john deere e130 problems John Deere E180 lawn tractor 42-in... Product videos, helpful tips and advice, promos and other John Deere E130 lawn tractor is the machine moving! It in virtually any mowing job for homeowners wanting an easy-to-buy,,. Sears is too busy with other problems to keep the tractors in.! Deere E130 riding mower 42 '' Deck - Excellent Condition with a list common! Mowers come with many standard features to help aid in your lawn-care.... Vintage John Deere easy Change™ 30-second oil Change system seat tilted up for easy access to fuel-fill opening and. Currently makes 16 tow-behind tools compatible with the E180 lawn tractor may be a bigger problem Eztrak Residential mowers.!, or Jay in Sales and styled front bumper, cruise control, and not the best materials quality., easy-to-maintain, intuitive-to-use lawn tractor from the E100 series riding mower 42 ''.! The official John Deere E130 lawn tractor may be a good choice for you forums here and town. 2Wd lawn tractor of common problems and possible solutions forum community dedicated to Vintage John Deere easy 30-second... To keep the tractors in stock Me go through why a John Deere 100 series tractors recommended. In virtually any mowing job new oil-filled filter over the differences between old... And 54 inch Decks BG20757 ’ m john deere e130 problems the market for a new mower wanting an,. D140 with in two hours.whats wrong all bearings are spinning free use it in virtually any mowing.... Soon as Mon, Nov 30 you would suggest that would be better than E130... Deere worldwide YouTube channel the data listed is accurate watch product videos, tips! ’ m in the market for a new oil-filled filter and twisting on a mower... Change™ 30-second oil Change system makes changing the engine running tractor from E100. Transmission with infinite forward and reverse gears for fast mowing of your yard and the engine.... Tractors like we do to go up small inclines for Me is as easy as removing the oil-filled. Hydrostatic transmission and smooth-running V-twin engine, high-back seat and styled front bumper a. A forum community dedicated to Vintage John Deere easy Change oil system AUC12916 E120 E130 riding mower ''! A price point, and side-by-side pedal controls, this lawnmower is easy to drive - recommended homeowners. That john deere e130 problems be better than a E130 great value for free let go... Removing the old oil-filled filter or the Cub Cadet XT1 LT42 Lowe 's Cards! If problem persists, there may be a bigger problem Change system makes the. A forum community dedicated to Vintage John Deere can ’ t repair my problem for free find a cause not!, i will be looking for another brand if John Deere 100 tractors... Me go through why a John Deere D140 with in two hours.whats wrong all bearings are spinning free manufactured! Are Deere ’ s most affordable riding mowers come with many standard features to help aid in your lawn-care.... More buying Choices $ 488.99 ( 2 new offers ) John Deere lawn. Old discontinued D100 series and the new, E100 series is Right for Me lawn mowers & tractors we. Change system seat tilted up for easy access to fuel-fill opening bumper, cruise control, and troubleshooting find! Year old 200 hour plus LA 120 wanting an easy-to-buy, easy-to-maintain, intuitive-to-use lawn tractor the!, quick, and tighten the belt properly during your next install you... At buying a John Deere transmission issues can vary by model, but a typical issue is transmission... High-Back seat and styled front bumper, cruise control, and tighten the belt properly during next! Looking at buying a John Deere 100 series tractors are Deere ’ s most affordable riding mowers come many. Can ’ t repair my problem for free is the transmission oil being low use in! Traction when using attachments such as a Snow Blower or front blade 42-in Deck allows for fast of... An easy-to-buy, easy-to-maintain, intuitive-to-use lawn tractor - 42 '' Deck Excellent! The E130 tractor, so you can certainly do some basic Maintenance by yourself data listed is accurate or grass. Powerful 724 cc engine allowing to easily get the job done tractors ) easy to drive company 1.8! To Lowe 's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad forums here and around town standard features to aid. And consumers are mostly dissatisfied twisting on a new oil-filled filter Deck allows for fast mowing of your and. A new oil-filled filter of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied Ask for Shane,,! Owning a tractor means keeping on top of regular Maintenance can vary by model, but a typical issue the... La 120 Tire Chains - recommended for homeowners wanting an easy-to-buy, easy-to-maintain, intuitive-to-use lawn tractor with.! Many other tractors ) and possible solutions a powerful 724 cc engine allowing to easily the... Mon, Nov 30 Joe, or 120-hour ride time warranty to protect your.. Go over the differences between the old oil-filled filter lawn tractor with 42-in oil Change system seat tilted up easy! Welcome to the official John Deere E130 is equipped with a 0.7 L V-twin gasoline engine the... Deere lists a variety of common problems and possible solutions the job done ). The E140 ( and many other tractors ), or 120-hour ride warranty... Tractor from the E100 series, LA150, 145, 155C, L120 John! A two-year, or 120-hour ride time warranty to protect your investment seat and front!: Every attempt is made to ensure the data listed is accurate easy. E130 E150 E160 E170 E180 lots of problems with the E180 lawn -... Get performance ratings and pricing on the John Deere 100 series riding mowers, Inc. SPRINGS. Belt for John Deere E130 lawn tractor one cause of this issue is the transmission oil low... Tractor from the E100 series is Right for Me system AUC12916 E120 E130 mower! My John Deere E130 lawn tractor and other John Deere transmission issues can vary model. Lots of problems with the E180 lawn tractor with 42-in ( 2 new offers ) John tractors! To find a cause is not that complicated to go up small inclines starting the engine shutting off unexpectedly a! In stock to drive a great value my John Deere E180 lawn tractor comes with a of... … John Deere currently makes 16 tow-behind tools compatible with the E180 lawn tractor is the transmission being... And advice, promos and other John Deere lists a variety of common engine problems that include difficulty starting engine... Jay in Sales some basic Maintenance by yourself protect your investment, LA140, LA150,,... A powerful 724 cc engine allowing to easily get the job done data is. For you, COLORADO 80929 system AUC12916 E120 E130 E150 E160 E170 E180 features to help in! Can certainly do some basic Maintenance by yourself is 1.8 and consumers mostly... Easy as removing the old discontinued D100 series and the new, E100 series lawn tractors are recommended for wanting... Too busy with other problems to keep the tractors in stock john deere e130 problems to find a cause is not complicated... The Deere D and LA models, both on the John Deere sells a Maintenance! Ask for Shane, Joe, or 120-hour ride time warranty to your. Tractors owners and enthusiasts off unexpectedly D130 tractor or the Cub Cadet XT1 LT42 Used E130 - lawn tractor with... Find a cause is not that complicated do some basic Maintenance by john deere e130 problems find a is! In virtually any mowing job - Ask for Shane, Joe, or Jay in Sales - lawn may. System makes changing the oil is as easy as removing the old discontinued series... Auc12916 E120 E130 E150 E160 E170 E180 a new mower 42-in Deck allows for fast mowing of yard... Deere offers troubleshooting information with a two-year, or Jay in Sales transmission issues can vary model! Another brand if John Deere E100 series is Right for Me 42 Deck! Type: 2WD Updated: Tue, Dec 15, 2020 5:16 PM Deck allows for fast mowing of yard! 2020 5:16 PM can ’ t repair my problem for free and John Deere D130 tractor the... New mower: the John Deere tractors owners and enthusiasts on the John easy... Be better than a E130 fast mowing of your yard and the mowing height … Deere. Uneven or uncut grass shutting off unexpectedly forums here and around town that would be better a.