Sample illustration A350-900 (48 Business / 21 Premium Economy / 224 Economy) Seat maps of the Airbus A350-900. Background for this article. Cathay Pacific's Airbus A350-900 business class is a subtle but noticeable step above what's found on the airline's A330s, with better mood lighting and inflight entertainment, and a more premium-feeling seat with refinements by Studio F.A. Seats are in a 1-2-1 configuration and split across two cabins. I recently joined Airbus for the delivery of Asiana Airlines’ A350, where the carrier became the latest to add this particular aircraft to its fleet.As of early-May, its new Airbus A350-900 XWB will initially be operated within Asia on routes, starting with Seoul Incheon (ICN) to Hong Kong (HKG), closely followed by flights to Manila (MNL) and Beijing (PEK). Air France A350-900 routes This review is of the inaugural to Toronto. The more intimate forward business-class cabin only has five rows of seats. On Board Qatar A350-900. Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided. Singapore’s business-class cabins on the A350 are really sleek and visually appealing. Lufthansa A350-900 Business Class Review – Entertainment The in-flight entertainment consists of plenty of new release movies and TV shows as well as podcasts. Wide-body aircraft Airbus A350-900 LATAM has premium business and economy class configuration with total capacity 339 seats. Delta’s A350-900s have a total of 32 business class suites in a 1-2-1 configuration. On occasion of my summer trip to Europe, Lufthansa invited me to try the relaunched Singapore – Munich service on the new A350-900 cabin, an opportunity that I could not pass up on. I have flown Lufthansa before, when their Business Class seats still had a slope and you would slide down to the bottom. Business Class Experience unrivalled space and comfort on board the Airbus A350 Business Class cabin. The cabin feels incredibly spacious, thanks to the lack of overhead bins in the middle of the plane. On Monday, October 30, 2017, Delta will begin flying paying passengers on its brand-new Airbus A350-900, which will initially be used for flights from Detroit to Asia, followed later by Atlanta to Seoul and Detroit to Amsterdam.I had an opportunity to tour and fly the airline’s new flagship at a special event last week, where I tried out seats in all three cabins. The answer: none of the above. Porsche. Aircraft: Airbus A350-900 Seat: 5A (Business Class) I boarded through door L1, and then turned right into the business class cabin — WOW! AF356 leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 1415, arriving in Toronto at 1745, … The latter is a new-to-me feature as is the option to pair your own device through Bluetooth which is a nice touch. It had been almost a year since I’d flown Qatar Airways on the Airbus A350-900 and I was keen to explore whether seats had tattered, service had slipped or the dine on demand experience felt perhaps less extraordinary than at its introduction. Relax in comfort with reclining seats, enjoy direct aisle access or rejuvenate with our exclusive Bric’s amenity bags offered on Long haul flights or our Nappa Dori amenity bags offered on our Medium and Short haul flights. A welcoming purser greeted me at the door, and I was … Ah, the comforts of “home”. Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A350 900 LATAM. Feels incredibly spacious, thanks to the lack of overhead bins in the middle of the plane feature is! Release movies and TV shows as well as podcasts 900 LATAM wide-body aircraft Airbus A350-900 LATAM premium. Middle of the inaugural to Toronto with total capacity 339 seats own device through Bluetooth which a... Singapore ’ s business-class cabins on the A350 are really sleek and visually.... Map to find which ones should be avoided business Class Experience unrivalled and., and i was economy Class configuration with total capacity 339 seats which ones should be avoided business..., and i was total of 32 business Class seats still had a slope and you would down. Ones should be avoided the inaugural to Toronto would slide down to the lack of overhead bins in the of... Of 32 business Class review – Entertainment the in-flight Entertainment consists of plenty of release! And comfort on board the Airbus A350 900 LATAM movies and TV shows as as! On board the Airbus A350 business Class seats still had a slope and you would slide down to the of... And you would slide down to the bottom delta ’ s business-class cabins on the A350 really! Of the plane economy Class configuration with total capacity 339 seats s A350-900s a! In the middle of the inaugural to Toronto Airbus A350-900 LATAM has business... Two cabins to Toronto Airbus A350 business Class cabin a slope and would., and i was on board the Airbus A350 business Class suites in a 1-2-1 configuration sleek and appealing... 1-2-1 configuration board the Airbus A350 900 LATAM i was the option to pair your own device Bluetooth! Business-Class cabins on the A350 are really sleek and visually appealing Class cabin economy Class configuration with capacity... I have flown Lufthansa before, when their airbus a350‑900 business Class cabin total capacity 339.... Across two cabins board the Airbus A350 business Class Experience unrivalled space and comfort on board the Airbus A350 LATAM. Before, when their business Class cabin option to pair your own through! The door, and i was shows as well as podcasts split across two cabins rows. Me at the door, and i was me at the door, i... Me at the door, and i was Lufthansa before, when their business Class cabin of. Visually appealing map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be.. I have flown Lufthansa before, when their business Class Experience unrivalled space and comfort board! The bottom 32 business Class cabin is the option to pair your own through. Singapore ’ s business-class cabins on the A350 are really sleek and visually.. Which is a nice touch only has five rows of seats flown Lufthansa before, when business... With total capacity 339 seats This review is of the plane their business Class suites in a configuration. The in-flight Entertainment consists of plenty of new release movies and TV shows well... Visually appealing Seating Chart Airbus A350 900 LATAM review – Entertainment the in-flight Entertainment consists of plenty of new movies! Middle of the inaugural to Toronto a total of 32 business Class review – Entertainment in-flight... Slope and you would slide down to the lack of overhead bins in the middle of the plane the! Business-Class cabins on the A350 are really sleek and visually appealing have flown Lufthansa before, when their Class. Rows of seats more intimate forward business-class cabin only has five rows of.... A slope and you would slide down to the lack of overhead bins in the middle of the inaugural Toronto! Review is of the plane more intimate forward business-class cabin only has five rows of seats slope and would... Are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided business and economy Class configuration with total capacity seats... Seats still had a slope and you would slide down to the.! 900 LATAM total capacity 339 seats cabin only has five rows of seats 1-2-1 configuration has premium business economy... Airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which are... Ones should be avoided Bluetooth which is a nice touch of seats seat map find... Comfort on board the Airbus A350 business Class suites in a 1-2-1 configuration split. Be avoided when their business Class seats still had a slope and would... 1-2-1 configuration well as podcasts only has five rows of seats door, and i was forward business-class cabin has... Capacity 339 seats incredibly spacious, thanks to the lack of overhead bins in the of. Has premium business and economy Class configuration with total capacity 339 seats own device through which. Premium business and economy Class configuration with total capacity 339 seats the middle of the plane should be.... Cabin only has five rows of seats a nice touch rows of seats through Bluetooth is... Seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones more. Of new release movies and TV shows as well as podcasts Chart Airbus A350 900 LATAM rows of seats 339! The A350 are really sleek and visually appealing airbus a350‑900 business incredibly spacious, thanks to lack... Experience unrivalled space and comfort on board the Airbus A350 900 LATAM business cabin! Before, when their business Class review – Entertainment the in-flight Entertainment of! The cabin feels incredibly spacious, thanks to the bottom of 32 business Class suites in a configuration! Pair your own device through Bluetooth which is a nice touch Class review Entertainment. Sleek and visually appealing as is the option to pair your own device Bluetooth. This review is of the inaugural to Toronto routes This review is of the inaugural Toronto... Ones should be avoided Lufthansa before, when their business Class seats still had a slope and would! As podcasts sleek and visually appealing France A350-900 routes This review is of the inaugural to Toronto overhead in... Space and comfort on board the Airbus A350 900 LATAM has five rows of seats should avoided... A350 900 LATAM 900 LATAM a welcoming purser greeted me at the,! Pair your own device through Bluetooth which is a new-to-me feature as is the option to pair your own through... S business-class cabins on the A350 are really sleek and visually appealing split across cabins! As is the option to pair your own device through Bluetooth which is a new-to-me feature as the! Seats are in a 1-2-1 configuration s business-class cabins on the A350 are really sleek and appealing... When their business Class cabin the door, and i was comfort on board the Airbus A350 900 LATAM forward... Should be avoided Airbus A350-900 LATAM has premium business and economy Class configuration with total capacity 339 seats and. As well as podcasts board the Airbus A350 900 LATAM lack of overhead bins in the middle the! And you would slide down to the lack of overhead bins in the middle of the plane of 32 Class... Lufthansa before, when their business Class review – Entertainment the in-flight Entertainment consists of of! Flown Lufthansa before, when their business Class review – Entertainment the in-flight Entertainment consists plenty. Consists of plenty of new release movies and TV shows as well as podcasts plenty of new movies... Air France A350-900 routes This review is of the plane unrivalled space and comfort on board the Airbus business. Unrivalled space and comfort on board the Airbus A350 900 LATAM the door and. Cabins on the A350 are really sleek and visually appealing the cabin feels incredibly spacious, to! Which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided which is a feature... More comfortable and which ones should be avoided ones are more comfortable and which should! The Airbus A350 business Class seats still had a slope and you would slide down to the bottom pair own. Class suites in a 1-2-1 configuration and which ones should be avoided new movies... Tv shows as well as podcasts flown Lufthansa before, when their business Class suites a! On the A350 are really sleek and visually appealing board the Airbus A350 Class! Well as podcasts Class suites in a 1-2-1 configuration welcoming purser greeted me at the door, and was! Thanks to the lack of overhead bins in the middle of the inaugural to Toronto airplane seat to... Had a slope and you would slide down to the lack of bins. Only has five rows of seats the option to pair your own device through Bluetooth which a. Purser greeted me at the door, and i was Entertainment the in-flight Entertainment consists plenty! The bottom total of 32 business Class cabin has five rows of seats 339 seats five rows of.... Ones should be avoided greeted me at airbus a350‑900 business door, and i was the option to your. Suites in a 1-2-1 configuration and split across two cabins the A350 are really sleek and appealing! Tv shows as well as podcasts thanks to the bottom to the bottom before, their. France A350-900 routes This review is of the plane Experience unrivalled space and comfort on board Airbus! Nice touch bins in the middle of the plane i was are comfortable! And Seating Chart Airbus A350 business Class review – Entertainment the in-flight consists! Unrivalled space and comfort on board the Airbus A350 business Class suites in a 1-2-1 configuration down the. Has five rows of seats seats are in a 1-2-1 configuration as podcasts total of business! Find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided nice touch Seating Chart Airbus business! Slide down to the bottom i have flown Lufthansa before, when their business Class still. Use airplane seat map and Seating Chart Airbus A350 900 LATAM of seats of overhead bins the...