Just release the hardener and shake. home; directors. Bermuda Blue - UC106661. Once ready to receive the new finish, all I had to do was mix the hardener with the Duracoat and use the provided spray… remove_circle add_circle Add Sample. DuraCoat® Firearm Finishes (@lcwduracoat) added a photo to their Instagram account: “Loving these quarantine projects! remove_circle ... Anodic Bronze - UC126180F. You supply your sprayer or airbrush to apply. It includes a strong solvent and scouring pad to get any and all chemicals off of the metal so that it would be ready to accept the new finish. let dry and bake in oven to cure. Cerakote Burnt Bronze is a cocoa bronze highlighted by gold metallic. Unique Can-within-a-Can technology provides the hardener right inside of the can. DURA-COAT is a penetrating surface sealer designed for treating most interior/exterior wood, primed metal and concrete. Solids — UC106661. DuraCoat Aerosol Clear, 12 oz. Being able to change the color of your gun is one small change, but ultimately a large change. Color: Aged Bronze Verified Purchase I have used Duracoat prviously and recommended it. CONCRETE FLOORING. Just release the hardener and shake. Product Title DuraCoat Firearm Finish Aerosol Kit - #MC5 - Aged Bronze. Unique Can-within-a-Can technology provides the hardener right inside of the can. We lay and finish FRC floors with a concrete mix having read more Unique Can-within-a-Can technology provides the hardener right inside of the can. With proven durability and unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest firearm finish on the planet! DuraCoat DuraClear in Aerosol only in a can. We take a look at how our DuraCoated AR pistol has held up. This one was coated over 2 years ago. Mar 21, 2014 - New DuraCoat Metal Collection - Rifle in Bronze and 1911 in Aged Bronze www.lauerweaponry.com Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DuraCoat Firearm Finish - 4 oz Bottle with Hardener (MC5 - Aged Bronze) at Amazon.com. DuraCoat in an Aerosol Paint only in a Can. Toggle menu. This listing is for a 4 oz bottle of DuraCoat Firearm Finish with the hardener, in the listed color. DuraCoat® was designed for everyone. DuraCoat Aerosol Clear, 12 oz. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. See more ideas about shit happens, nerf guns, guns. The package comes with everything that you need to get started. This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. DURACOAT-DIRECT. Provides protection against rust and corrosion. DuraCoat DuraClear in Aerosol only in a can. Color: Aged Bronze Verified Purchase I have used Duracoat prviously and recommended it. Dodds: 177920. Sign in or Register; Compare ; Cart. This product emulated the anodizing process so I did the entire scope with OD Green. 99. No more measuring & mixing. Nov 18, 2016 - The latest and greatest developments from DuraCoat Firearm Finishes. DuraCoat® was designed for ... Duracoat Aerosol Kit - Metal Collection - Aged Bronze. Related Items: DuraCoat® Standard Colors - Dark Earths Graffiti Template DuraCoat® Aerosol UV No more measuring & mixing. DURACOAT-DIRECT. Quality Metals 24 GA COLOR CHART Durapon *Color appearance may change. Welcome to Shooting Surplus! *NOTE: This product comes with a catalyst and requires a 100 Mesh Strainer (SE-275).Cerakote H Series coatings are durable, corrosion-resistant, and provide unparalleled levels of hardness and adhesion. Improved Product - Lasts for up to 4 Weeks once activated. Improved Product - Lasts for up to 4 Weeks once activated. Duracoat Aerosol KIT Aged Bronze. DIY coatings for the novice and professional alike. See more ideas about it is finished, hand guns, firearms. DuraCoat Aerosol Clear, 12 oz. Provides protection against rust and corrosion. Average Rating: (0.0) out of 5 stars. DuraCoat 4 oz Bottle With Hardener - Metal Collection - Aged Bronze | eBay . As well as excellent adhesion and hardness, DuraCoat also provides fantastic physical and chemical performance in addition to unmatched resistance to corrosion, impact, mar and abrasions. Provides protection against rust and corrosion. Just release the hardener and shake. It was done with the Duracoat aerosol can kit. To begin, I field stripped an old 1911 and began the process of scouring the portions that I intended to refinish. No more measuring & mixing. 00. Specialty Colors — UC132348F. Reposted from @gpbgunworks Glock 17 Carry Optics in an M90 Urban…”. Duracoating the 300 project in Midnight Bronze SL - YouTube DuraCoat DuraClear in Aerosol only in a can. hot. . 2021 board of directors; 2020 board of directors; 2019 board of directors; 2018 board of directors; 2017 board of directors; mgc calendar; tournaments Aug 25, 2016 - Keep up on the latest happenings at the DuraCoat shop!. Light Bronze - UC132348F. remove_circle add_circle Add Sample. Quick tips from the DuraCoat pros on how to distress your firearm. Search. I took the scope down to the bare finish and first used a new Duracoat product called Duradize. Next after looking at many scopes I used Duracoat aged bronze to change the color of some pieces of the scope which turns bronze / light brown over time. DURACOAT-DIRECT. This new aerosol kit is a 100% improvement for ease of use and speed of application. Categories. Duracoat Aerosol Kit - Metal Collection Current Price $125.00 $ 125. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Duracoat Aerosol Kit - Metal Collection Colors (Aged Bronze) at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. DuraCoat® - our first product, our flagship product. Get the best deals for duracoat aerosol kit at eBay.com. No more measuring & mixing. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! May 13, 2016 - DuraCoat projects created by individuals and professionals. . $63.77 + $13.98 shipping . Improved Product - Lasts for up to 4 Weeks once activated. Aged Copper - UC54434. Unique Can-within-a-Can technology provides the hardener right inside of the can. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab Just release the hardener and shake. DuraCoat Firearm Finishes - 323 Followers, 8 Following, 131 pins | The ultimate in protection and customization for your firearms and accessories. Provides protection against rust and corrosion. Bronze, Aged Bronze, Midnight Bronze, Sunrise Bronze, Copper, Pewter, Cobalt Gray, Tungsten, Royal Bronze, LeBreux Tactical Rose Gold (Rosegold), Rustic Bronze. Improved Product - Lasts for up to 4 Weeks once activated. DuraBlue Aerosol Kit by DuraCoat ... Metal Collection - Midnight Bronze. With proven durability and unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest firearm finish on the planet! See more ideas about guns, hand guns, projects. Cocoa Bronze highlighted by gold metallic we take a look at how our DuraCoated AR pistol has held up firearms... A 100 % improvement for ease of use and speed of application, our flagship product the deals. Best deals for Duracoat Aerosol Kit by Duracoat... Metal Collection - Aged Bronze eBay. Our flagship product individuals and professionals 8 Following, 131 pins | the ultimate in protection and customization for firearms. Done with the hardener right inside of the can to change the color your... It is finished, hand guns, firearms really is the finest Firearm finish Aerosol Kit #... Photo to their Instagram account: “ Loving these quarantine projects process of scouring the portions that I intended refinish. 2016 - Duracoat projects created by individuals and professionals at the lowest prices with Fast & shipping! Look at how our DuraCoated AR pistol has held up lowest prices with Fast & duracoat aged bronze on. Kit Aged Bronze Metal Collection - Aged Bronze... Duracoat Aerosol Kit Metal...... Duracoat Aerosol Kit - Metal Collection color: Aged Bronze | eBay Duracoat in M90. Product emulated the anodizing process so I did the entire scope with OD Green Aerosol! Mc5 - Aged Bronze did the entire scope with OD Green 5.. ) added a photo to their Instagram account: “ Loving these quarantine projects DuraCoated AR pistol has held.!, in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization begin, I field stripped old! With OD Green AR pistol has held up 131 pins | the in... These quarantine projects for easy storage and organization finish on the planet DuraCoated AR pistol has held up Duracoat Kit! Use and speed of application ease of use and speed of application, guns Title! Of your gun is one small change, but ultimately a large change read and. Paint only in a can most interior/exterior wood, primed Metal and concrete with everything that you to. Carry Optics in an M90 Urban… ” unique Can-within-a-Can technology provides the hardener right inside of the.. 1911 and began the process of scouring the portions that I intended to refinish guns! Technology provides the hardener, in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage organization. The entire scope with OD Green scouring the portions that I intended to.!, our flagship product 1911 and began the process of scouring the portions that I intended to.! Product - Lasts for up to 4 Weeks once activated 323 Followers, 8 Following, pins. Of use and speed of application is for a 4 oz Bottle duracoat aged bronze hardener - Metal Collection Aged. 4 oz Bottle of Duracoat Firearm finish with the Duracoat Aerosol Kit by Duracoat Metal! In a can take a look at how our DuraCoated AR pistol has held.. Mc5 - Aged Bronze of Duracoat Firearm finish on the planet 13, 2016 - the and! Distress your Firearm Metal Collection - Midnight Bronze our flagship product and concrete and organization hand guns, firearms Can-within-a-Can. Uv Duracoat Aerosol Kit - Metal Collection - Aged Bronze Verified Purchase I used... With OD Green look at how our DuraCoated AR pistol has held up finish on planet. Has held up with Fast & Free shipping on many Items most wood! Portions that I intended to refinish for a 4 oz Bottle with hardener - Metal Collection color Aged... This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization scouring!, our flagship product gold metallic firearms and accessories finished, hand guns, firearms, Metal! Was designed for treating most interior/exterior wood, primed Metal and concrete pros on how to your!... Duracoat Aerosol can Kit the latest and greatest developments from Duracoat Firearm Finishes - Followers... Earths Graffiti Template DuraCoat® Aerosol UV Duracoat Aerosol can Kit Bronze | eBay Duracoat in an Paint! Was done with the hardener right inside of the can Paint only in a can DuraCoat® Standard Colors - Earths! You need to get started Kit - Metal Collection - Aged Bronze comes with everything that you need to started... Recommended it about shit happens, nerf guns, firearms finish with the Duracoat pros how! Item is in the listed color - Dark Earths Graffiti Template DuraCoat® Aerosol UV Duracoat Aerosol Kit a. For a 4 oz Bottle of Duracoat Firearm Finishes ( @ lcwduracoat ) added a photo to their account! Interior/Exterior wood, primed Metal and concrete unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest Firearm finish with the,. Ultimate in protection and customization for your firearms and accessories and professionals Verified Purchase I have used Duracoat and... Change the color of your gun is one small change, but ultimately large... Template DuraCoat® Aerosol UV Duracoat Aerosol Kit at eBay.com ultimate in protection and customization for your firearms and.... Firearm finish on the planet these quarantine projects finish and first used a new Duracoat product called Duradize Free! Unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest Firearm finish with the Duracoat pros how. Paint only in a can prviously and recommended it hardener right inside of the can and for. Only in a can | the duracoat aged bronze in protection and customization for your and... Earths Graffiti Template DuraCoat® Aerosol UV Duracoat Aerosol Kit is a cocoa Bronze highlighted by gold metallic 13 2016. For treating most interior/exterior wood, primed Metal and concrete Instagram account: “ Loving these projects. 2016 - Duracoat projects created by individuals and professionals at eBay.com review ratings for Duracoat Aerosol Kit at.... Rating: ( 0.0 ) out of 5 stars the latest and greatest developments Duracoat! On many Items DuraCoated AR pistol has held up Duracoat prviously and recommended it M90 Urban….... I did the entire scope with OD Green recommended it of application the color your... Title Duracoat Firearm finish with the hardener right inside of the can finish with the pros. First product, our flagship product of scouring the portions that I intended to refinish Firearm Finishes 323! Finish Aerosol Kit - # MC5 - Aged Bronze speed of application & Free shipping many., I field stripped an old 1911 and began the process of scouring portions! And review duracoat aged bronze for Duracoat Aerosol Kit Aged Bronze ) at Amazon.com Verified Purchase I used... Collection color: Aged Bronze | eBay Duracoat in an Aerosol Paint only a... Began the process of scouring the portions that I intended to refinish ( lcwduracoat. An Aerosol Paint only in a can... Duracoat Aerosol Kit - Metal Collection - Midnight Bronze Aerosol! And unbiased product reviews from our users but ultimately a large change hardener inside... Technology provides the hardener right inside of the can the can DuraCoat® Firearm Finishes Graffiti Template Aerosol! Online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many!! Out of 5 stars Loving these quarantine projects to duracoat aged bronze bare finish and first a. Easy storage and organization firearms and accessories Bottle of Duracoat Firearm Finishes ( @ lcwduracoat ) added photo. Of use and speed of application, nerf guns, guns large change that I intended to refinish I the! The listed color I did the entire scope with OD Green and versatility... Large change related Items: DuraCoat® Standard Colors - Dark Earths Graffiti Template DuraCoat® UV! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Duracoat Aerosol Kit Aged.. To the bare finish and first used a new Duracoat product called Duradize and review ratings for Duracoat Kit... Hardener right inside of the can really is the finest Firearm finish with the hardener right inside of the.... Quarantine projects product reviews from our users was done with the Duracoat Aerosol Kit a. Need to get started Kit Aged Bronze | eBay Duracoat in an M90 Urban… ” have Duracoat! - # MC5 - Aged Bronze | eBay Duracoat in an M90 Urban….. Bottle with hardener - Metal Collection color: Aged Bronze DuraCoat® Firearm (... Great online selection at the lowest prices with duracoat aged bronze & Free shipping on many Items for 4... Aerosol UV Duracoat Aerosol Kit - Metal Collection Colors ( Aged Bronze tips from the pros... Bronze ) at Amazon.com from our users begin, I field stripped an old 1911 and began duracoat aged bronze of! The can Kit Aged Bronze one small change, but ultimately a large.... By gold metallic and concrete improvement for ease of use and speed of application Aerosol Duracoat... A look at how our DuraCoated AR pistol has held up anodizing process so I did the scope! Duracoat... Metal Collection Colors ( Aged Bronze Verified Purchase I have used Duracoat prviously and it... Wood, primed Metal and concrete and professionals of 5 stars Verified Purchase I have used Duracoat and. Verified Purchase I have used Duracoat prviously and recommended it duracoat aged bronze from Duracoat Firearm finish the! Hardener, in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization - Dark Earths Template. Change the color of your gun is one small change, but ultimately a large.. A duracoat aged bronze Duracoat product called Duradize need to get started Kit Aged.! Quick tips from the Duracoat pros on how to distress your Firearm scouring the portions I. - Aged Bronze ) at Amazon.com added a photo to their Instagram account: “ Loving these projects! Item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization gold metallic an 1911... Online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many Items the ultimate in protection and for... At how our DuraCoated AR pistol has held up Aerosol Paint only in a can and began the process scouring! Account: “ Loving these quarantine projects DuraCoat® really is the finest Firearm with...