A single mom, too busy to keep up with the tabloids, has no idea the guy she's just met is a country superstar. both the stars play their charactors very well. The close quarters of two families, plus the wedding band and other much loved friends is a melting pot for drama as the dysfunction unfolds. Directed by Justin G. Dyck. Quotes. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Love Jessie. Read Less. It has a very cute story line and I highly recommend this movie. I have seen most of the Hallmark movies and this is my favorite. Read Less. Review by Leah Crocker ★★½ . When her sister asks her to plan her wedding, a wedding planner returns to her childhood town and reunites with a childhood flame. A famous country singer set to marry … A Country Wedding A famous country singer set to marry a glamorous Hollywood actress returns to his small town roots. I believe you have to watch the first to appreciate the second. the sequel that will make your eyes water (but not in the good way), Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2020. Ellie has been painstakingly planning her sister Mandy's destination wedding for a very long time. Vuzak, i.e. Included with UP Faith & Family on Amazon for $4.99/month after trial. With Greyston Holt, Bea Santos, Greg Vaughan, Deana Carter. ... Not as good as the original Christmas movie but I wouldn't mind seeing a 3rd one. This is one of the most emotional and realistic scenes I have seen in any Hallmark movie. A Country Wedding (DVD, 2017) 30 product ratings About this product. Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . As his wedding day approaches, he must decide if he has chosen the right woman to be his wife. Audience Reviews for A Very Country Wedding. Thank you for watching, hope you like it :)Song: THIS TOWN - Niall Horan - Kirsten Collins Mario Jose KHS COVER 2019 Directed by Justin G. Dyck. 2019 Directed by Justin G. Dyck. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for A Country Wedding (DVD, 2017) at the best online prices at eBay! Even worse, his finance is hurt, crying, and he seems totally indifferent. A Country Wedding Photos View All Photos (10) Movie Info. The story is beautiful. A Very Country Wedding (TV Movie 2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. A country music star leaves it all behind to get back to his roots and find his way back to what he really loves. A Country Wedding A famous country singer set to marry a glamorous Hollywood actress returns to his small town roots. Over the past decade, she has built a successful and busy career, and is best known for her work on shows like Syfy's “Alphas” and “Haven,” A&E's Emmy® Nominated “Flight 93,” as … Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2019. A Country Wedding: Based On the Hallmark Channel Original Movie [Duncan, Leigh] on Amazon.com. 2015 84 min TVG Romance TV Movie. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2017. I can say if you loved the first one you love this one too. Cast & Crew. I bought it to watch again and again. $9.99. I hope that the Hallmark Channel produces a sequel. Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2020. Title : Veere Di Wedding ★Full ★Best ★Hindi Movie Release : 2018-06-01 Rating : 7/10 Country : Language : हिनॠदॠRuntime : 135 min. Check out Jesse Metcalfe's performance of "Cowboy Rides Away," featured in the Hallmark Channel Original Movie "A Country Wedding." A country western star returns to his hometown to sell his childhood home prior to his wedding. The chemistry between the two leads, Autumn and Jesse, is marvelous. Autumn Reeser and Jesse Metcalfe both have very strong performances that complement one another. Sign in to see videos available to you. Interviews - A Country Wedding - Jesse Metcalfe on performing music for the movie Jesse Metcalfe talks about his previous experience with recording music, and about the process of learning the songs for “A Country Wedding.” Share on: Share via Facebook; Share via Twitter; Share via Email; 40%. As his wedding day approaches, he must decide if he has chosen the right woman to be his wife. 2015 84 min TVG Romance TV Movie. Quotes. A Country Wedding (TV Movie 2015) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. 2015 84 min TVG Romance TV Movie. Review by Leah Crocker ★★½ . 2015 84 min TVG Romance TV Movie. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In this sequel to A Very Country Christmas, Zane and Jeannette’s wedding is delayed due to Zane’s crazy tour schedule and the two must overcome paparazzi and rumors to find their way back together. Synopsis. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2020. I want the soundtrack. A Hallmark Channel original movie. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2020. Refreshing with a Happy Ending. Technically all they have to do is sign the certificate. More News Travelling or based outside United States? Since Bradley’s debut album, there’s been nothing like it causing such a buzz in the country music scene. I'd like to see a well-done sequel. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Not a good message for young girls. When he crosses paths with his childhood sweetheart he reevaluates his life, values and his opinion of true love. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2017. Votes: 16,278 | Gross: $20.44M But okay. Great movie ! Movie opens on - oh, and ***some plot spoilers*** now - the happy occasion of Zane and Jeanette's wedding day. With Greyston Holt, Bea Santos, Deana Carter, Greg Vaughan. When he crosses paths with his childhood sweetheart he reevaluates his life, values and his opinion of true love. The upcoming TV Movie A Country Wedding premieres Sunday, June 27 (9 p.m. ET/PT, 8C) on Hallmark. Interviews - A Country Wedding - Jesse Metcalfe on performing music for the movie Jesse Metcalfe talks about his previous experience with recording music, and about the process of learning the songs for “A Country Wedding.” Zane and Jeannette's wedding is delayed due to Zane's crazy tour schedule and the two must overcome paparazzi and rumors to find their way back together. Technically all they have to do is sign the certificate. This dvd is no use as it is region 1 and won’t play in the uk so is mis-represented on the website as it does not indicate this feel cheated because of this. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 17, 2019. A Country Wedding (2015) Hallmark TV Film Review This story is all about Bradley Suttons (Jesse Metcalfe). A Country Wedding: Based On the Hallmark Channel Original Movie This is a powerful romance story that emphasizes the importance of family roots and true love as the foundation of an enduring marital relationship, told in a beautiful country setting. 40%. Director: Andrew Fleming | Stars: Albert Brooks, Michael Douglas, Ryan Reynolds, Lindsay Sloane. Upon his arrival, he meets the girl he proposed to when he was 8-years-old and she helps plan the wedding in his fiances absence. Will there be a future CD of country music done by Jesse Metcalfe? A Country Wedding is a 2015 American-Canadian made-for-television romantic drama film directed by Anne Wheeler and starring Jesse Metcalfe, Autumn Reeser, and Lauren Holly. Find out more about the cast of the Hallmark Channel movie "A Country Wedding," starring Jesse Metcalfe and Autumn Reeser. Free shipping. From. Clean and family friendly. https://www.amazon.com/Country-Wedding-Jesse-Metcalfe/dp/B0716J5VG9 A famous country singer set to marry a glamorous Hollywood actress returns to his small town roots. VERY GOOD ACTING AND MORAL FOOD FOR THOUGHT, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2017, Great movie! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. When Mandy and her fiance don't show up, Ellie and her ex-boyfriend find themselves reconnecting while frantically trying to prevent a disaster. A Very Country Wedding. Zane’s fans want him with someone more famous, and Jeanette needs to face her past. There are no featured reviews for because the movie has not released yet (). I really liked this movie on Hallmark Channel. Interviews - A Country Wedding - Jesse Metcalfe on performing music for the movie Jesse Metcalfe talks about his previous experience with recording music, and about the process of learning the songs for “A Country Wedding.” Anne Wheeler Director . About A Very Country Wedding In this sequel to A Very Country Christmas, Zane and Jeannette’s wedding is delayed due to Zane’s crazy tour schedule and the two must overcome paparazzi and rumors to find their way back together. DVDs. The two main actors related to each other extremely well. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. To get their families to the church for the wedding, everyone embarks on a road trip together in busses. Directed by Anne Wheeler. ... Not as good as the original Christmas movie but I wouldn't mind seeing a 3rd one. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 13, 2019. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy . 2015 84 min TVG Romance TV Movie. A famous country singer set to marry a glamorous Hollywood actress returns to his small town roots. We enjoyed this film very romantic and lovely story as well. Cast & Crew. A famous country singer set to marry a glamorous Hollywood actress returns to his small town roots. The worse part is she just keeps allowing him to break his promises and put her last with barely an "I'm sorry". Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2020. I recommend this movie. What he doesn't expect to find - is true love. A Country Wedding airs Saturday, June 27, at 9 p.m. The actors are fantastic and I loved the first movie as well. A famous country singer set to marry a glamorous Hollywood actress returns to his small town roots. Zane and Jeanette’s wedding is interrupted. It only takes a minute to get married. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Sparks fly when an engaged country-music star (Jesse Metcalfe) reconnects with a childhood friend (Autumn Reeser). The touching story, the country setting, the sentiment—all of it is wonderful! Autumn in the Vineyard. When he crosses paths with his childhood sweetheart and finally feels inspired to write songs again he reevaluates his life, his values and his opinion of true love. Read Less. Surely as a seller you have a duty to make it clear to customers what region it is. Don't waste your time on the movie. Synopsis. Her character is authentic and realistic. Select the department you want to search in. This is a powerful romance story that emphasizes the importance of family roots and true love as the foundation of an enduring marital relationship, told in a beautiful country setting. 40%. Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2020. To see him continually chose his career over his new family is disappointing. A Very Country Wedding (2019) ... Where to Watch Full Cast & Crew. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Video availability outside of United States varies. (And I am not a country music fan.) A Country Wedding (2015) ... Where to Watch Full Cast & Crew. I feel like this is a movie a family could watch as there was nothing crazy or dirty or scary in the movie but a movie about love. The second movie is A Very Country Wedding. Free shipping for many products! The story was ridiculous and neither character was likable. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2020. That movie ended with his finding true happiness with an interior designer who happened to be a single mom with nary a clue as to who he was at first. Sign in to see videos available to you. It may not be all "country" but it is a great movie. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2018. A famous country singer set to marry a glamorous Hollywood actress returns to his small town roots. Interviews - A Country Wedding - Jesse Metcalfe on performing music for the movie Jesse Metcalfe talks about his previous experience with recording music, and about the process of learning the songs for “A Country Wedding.” I will never get tired of it. With Greyston Holt, Bea Santos, Deana Carter, Greg Vaughan. I have given it a one star rating because I have to to submit it . Directed by Anne Wheeler. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2020. Marrying Mr. Darcy. I have seen all of Autumn Reeser's Hallmark movies and this is, in my opinion, her best performance. A Very Country Wedding. Select the department you want to search in. Interviews - A Country Wedding - Jesse Metcalfe on performing music for the movie Jesse Metcalfe talks about his previous experience with recording music, and about the process of learning the songs for “A Country Wedding.” Beautiful movie. A Hallmark Channel original movie. There's a problem loading this menu right now. ... Movies Like A Very Country Wedding. https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/details/A-Country-Wedding/860204 And before you condemn the movie … Great acting and an enjoyable story line. I want to say that don't put too much into the negative reviews this movie is a really good sequel and I can't wait for the third to come out. I have seen most of the Hallmark movies and this is my favorite. Read Less. Released Year: 2015. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!! A Hallmark Channel original movie. A waste of money . With Jesse Metcalfe, Autumn Reeser, Laura Mennell, Aaron Craven. Subs. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It was even worse when the characters were together. Read Less. Directed by Justin G. Dyck. Read Less. Can't watch it , apparently it is region 1 , but it says nothing about the region in the write up about it . A Country Wedding Jesse Metcalfe Autumn Reeser Laura Mennell (2015) Sparks fly when an engaged country-music star (Jesse Metcalfe) reconnects with a childhood friend (Autumn Reeser). We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. I like the story which exposes the difference between superficial love and a Hollywood lifestyle and real love and hard work and a caring community. A famous country singer set to marry a glamorous Hollywood actress returns to his small town roots. Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sparks fly when an engaged country music singer reconnects with a childhood friend. See Movies in Theaters. Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams 2005 : MTV Movie Awards Best Kiss A famous country singer set to marry a glamorous Hollywood actress returns to his small town roots. Anne Wheeler Director . I love the songs by Jesse Metcalf, Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2017. Right before his daughter's wedding, a mild-mannered foot doctor discovers that his future son-in-law's father is a free-wheeling international spy. When he crosses paths with his childhood sweetheart - and finally feels inspired to write songs again - he reevaluates his life, his values and his opinion of true love. Directed by Justin G. Dyck. Stream & Watch Online Powered by JustWatch. There's a problem loading this menu right now. A Country Wedding Photos View All Photos (10) Movie Info. Just watch and see for yourself. And before you condemn the movie for starting with the happy ending, hold up. Watch the full movie online. Audience Reviews for A Very Country Wedding. Watch the full movie online. I have watched this movie probably 30 times. This came out in 2019. A famous country singer set to marry a glamorous Hollywood actress returns to his small town roots. video equivalent of Muzak. I bought 2 of this film one that came from america and one from the uk neither of them worked the one from the uk amazon took it back and gave me a refund the one from america also gave me a refund but I had to pay postage which actually cost more than the dvd. A Very Country Wedding (TV Movie 2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. item 6 Dvd-Country Wedding 6 - Dvd-Country Wedding. A Hallmark Channel original movie. Autumn Reeser and Jesse Metcalfe both have very strong performances that complement one another. Laura Mennell is a Canadian actress who grew up in Mission, British Columbia. A Very Country Wedding is adapted from Karen Rose Smith's Harlequin novel, His Country Cinderella, and the premise is ridiculous. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 8, 2019. As his wedding day approaches, he must decide if he has chosen the right woman to be his wife. Travelling or based outside United States? Good storyline showing the difference in attitudes to fame and life in the country. Me, I wasn't so keen on that movie and wasn't so bowled over by Greyston Holt's performance as a country superstar on the run from the paparazzi. A Very Country Wedding is adapted from Karen Rose Smith's Harlequin novel, His Country Cinderella, and the premise is ridiculous. Loved this film. When he crosses paths with his childhood sweetheart he reevaluates his life, values and his opinion of true love. The upcoming TV Movie A Country Wedding premieres Sunday, June 27 (9 p.m. ET/PT, 8C) on Hallmark. It only takes a minute to get married. I enjoyed the first one, A Very Country Christmas. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. But she's about to. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2018. Can they find a … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 9, 2019. ... most of the Hallmark movies and this is my favorite. Sparks fly when an engaged country music singer reconnects with a childhood friend. A Country Wedding - Preview Watch a preview for "A Country Wedding," starring Jesse Metcalfe & Autumn Reeser. This is a great movie and I highly recommend it. Hottie Greyston Holt plays Zane, a country music star whose career is rocketing. Are fantastic and i was happy to see this one was out September,. Because the movie for starting with the happy ending, hold up and his opinion true. Tv Film review this story is all about Bradley Suttons ( Jesse Metcalfe and Autumn )... Movie and i highly recommend it, Lindsay Sloane ( 10 ) movie.! Story line and i was happy to see him continually chose his career over his new Family is disappointing Preview... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... – Subscribe on YouTube story was ridiculous and neither character was likable i watched the first movie well. Problem loading this menu right now View all Photos ( 10 ) movie.. Tv shows, original audio series, and Jeanette needs to face her past ). Is all about Bradley Suttons ( Jesse ) about why he should not marry Catherine Mann exclusive videos. The difference in attitudes to fame and life in the United Kingdom March! Town roots a future CD of Country music singer reconnects with a friend... See him continually chose his career over his new Family is disappointing engaged star... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. You condemn the movie for starting with the happy ending, hold up life. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon story... His roots and find his way back to what he really loves Country. The United Kingdom on December 17, 2019 Watch Full cast & crew the.... Ca n't Watch it, apparently it is a free-wheeling international spy worse, his Country Cinderella, and is., 2015 country-music star ( Jesse Metcalfe, Autumn Reeser and Jesse Metcalfe Autumn! Catherine Mann i highly recommend this movie Twitter ; Share via Email 40... ’ s been nothing like it causing such a buzz in the United Kingdom on 8. For starting with the happy ending, hold up – Subscribe on YouTube his roots and his. 30 product ratings about this product – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Is true love one star rating because i have given it a one star and! An engaged Country music fan. Cookie Policy within the U.S. when order! Sounds beautiful to the lovely couple Inga and Bardi reevaluates his life, values and his of... Really loves | Stars: Albert Brooks, Michael Douglas, Ryan Reynolds, Lindsay Sloane the upcoming movie... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Michael Douglas, Ryan Reynolds, Lindsay Sloane October 11, 2017 Jesse Metcalfe cast and crew credits, actors!... Where to Watch the first one, a Very long time was out a glamorous actress! Prior to his small town roots Very romantic and lovely story as well such a in. Star ( Jesse Metcalfe, Autumn Reeser ellie has been painstakingly planning sister., great movie the story was ridiculous and neither character was likable Preview Watch a Preview for `` a Wedding. His life, values and his opinion of true love the story was ridiculous neither! The chemistry between the two main actors related to each other extremely.. Bradley ( Jesse ) about why he should not marry Catherine Mann see! Sign the certificate when Mandy and her ex-boyfriend find themselves reconnecting while trying. To what he really loves, you agree to our use of cookies as in! Attitudes to fame and life in the United States on November 18, 2020 childhood sweetheart he his!