Penny O'Brien - John Greene Realtor 1311 S. Route 59 Naperville IL 60564. My marketing strategies are innovative, creative & aggressive. ASSOC BROKER Phone: 315-783-0252. 49 Mary Baubonis @Properties 28.9. 149 Reviews. Coldwell Banker's 02045 real estate agents are local experts ready to help you buy or sell a home in Hull. This home was built in 1996 and last sold on 6/28/2019 for $715,000. My cell phone, wallet, gum and several lipsticks! Penny O’Brien is a broker with john green Realtor in Naperville. 3. 100% authentic Real Estate agent with 17 plus years experience in The Las Vegas Valley Housing market. I am Penny O’Brien & I’m a top producer with john greene Realtor because of my strong work ethic, high energy & dedication to making my clients happy. Penny O’Brien, Broker, john green Realtor, Naperville. R.E. FULL/HALF BATHS-ACRES. Find great Grayslake, IL real estate professionals on Zillow like Quin O'Brien of 4 Sale Realty Advantage, Inc.. Penny O'Brien Trainee Careers Adviser Skills Development Scotland. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The following is offered: Real Estate Agents, Other Real Estate - In Naperville there are 14 … ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 5.0 bath property. We make finding a home online easy. Sort by: Most active. Contact PENNY L. BOGARDUS. Penny O'Brien REALTOR | License #48210 Real Estate Office 3700 South Hualapai Way, Las Vegas, NV 89147 (702) 321-9383 Get Directions. 4 talking about this. Contact REALTOR® × Contact REALTOR® - VALERIE BOGARDUS. As your real estate broker, I will be an indispensable resource… I've been selling RE in Las Vegas, Henderson, … 630.841.6443. Contact … What is in your bag/briefcase? View the profiles of professionals named "Penny O'brien" on LinkedIn. 4. Penny O'Brien SUMMERLIN REALTOR helping buyers and seller, renters too at. "- Matt Karth" We were very pleased with Dennis O'Brien and Baird & Warner services provided in selling our home. Here's what you can expect: 1. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Find real estate agent & Realtor® Penny Mueller in GRANTS PASS, OR, on Realtor.com®, your source for top rated real estate professionals Specialties: Buying or selling a home can be an overwhelming experience, but having the right real estate broker to guide you through the process can make all the difference. “Penny O’Brien has been my real estate agent for the past three months and just closed the deal on my Summerlin home. Penny O'Brien - John Greene Realtor is a Top Rated Local® Naperville Real Estate Brokers. With more than 100 reviews on Zillow, Penny O’Brien, a broker with Baird & Warner, is the top ranked individual agent in Naperville on Zillow. SALESPERSON Phone: 315-221-0634. Penny has been a pleasure to work with, earning my respect and admiration for getting my family through the stressful task of selling a house. Locations Served:Las Vegas (NV) Henderson (NV) North Las Vegas (NV) About Bio . View their Rating Score™ as well as other ratings & reviews from various sources online now! View Testimonials. Active Listings View All Listings $285,000 251 Clubhouse Street Bolingbrook 60490 1. R.E. Things needed were done very professionally and timely. Making that home yours needs the eXpert help and tools an eXp agent can provide. Describe your look: I like to wear a colorful, polished look with a trendy edge. 704 Citation Dr , Naperville, IL 60540-7721 is currently not for sale. 2. In a recent review, a client of Penny O’Brien’s wrote, “Bottom line, we got the house because our Realtor was better than theirs!” O’Brien, a broker with Baird & Warner, assists buyers and sellers in the western suburbs, specializing in her hometown of Naperville. Penny O’Brien, Broker john greene Realtor. My experience & success translates into delivering exceptional results that benefit both sellers & buyers. Visit Quin O'Brien's profile on Zillow to find ratings and reviews. We'll do our best to connect you with Penny O Brien and if you'd like, introduce you to other top performing agents in the area. One word that consistently comes to clients’ minds when they think of Penny O’Brien is “hustle.” With more than 100 reviews, O’Brien, a broker with john greene Realtor, is the top-ranked individual agent in Naperville on Zillow. Contact REALTOR® - PENNY L. BOGARDUS. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . This home was built in 1975 and last sold on 12/30/2019 for $385,000. 3. Penny O’Brien, Broker Baird & Warner. Penny O'Brien Trainee Careers Adviser Skills Development Scotland. Reviews in Naperville Agents are ordered using an algorithm that weighs different types of activity in the region, including reviews, sales in the last 12 months, and listings. Las Vegas, Nevada Area. Opening Hours. 3. Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Staging I hardly ever wear black. Most active Most recent sales Best local reviews Most listings Client review The John Greene Realtor Team (630) 364-4025. BATHS-ACRES. Penny O'Brien - John Greene Realtor can be found at 1311 S. Route 59 . Penny O'Brien. 4. Over 17 years of Full-time experience helping buyer and sellers in Sunny Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson, Green Valley North Las Vegas and the SW and NW Established in 2001. BEDS. May 18, 2015. WILLIAM E (BILL) LACY LIC. Hi there, Thank you for stopping by. HomeLight will reach out to confirm your details and answer any questions you may have. I have a keen eye for pre-market improvements & home staging. The sq. FULL/HALF BATHS-ACRES. The time spent with Penny has given me the opportunity to observe a true professional at work. BEDS. eXp agents understand that buying or selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make […] Penny O'Brien SUMMERLIN REALTOR helping buyers and seller, renters too at. There are 40+ professionals named "Penny O'brien", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. Contact VALERIE BOGARDUS. Mon: 12am-12am; Tue: 12am-12am; Wed: 12am-12am; Thu: 12am-12am; Fri: 12am-12am; Sat: 12am-12am; Sun: 12am-12am; … 3635 White Eagle Dr , Naperville, IL 60564-4642 is currently not for sale. Similar Add to favorites $569,000 3908 Bluejay Lane Naperville 60564 1. Close . View My Website. Close . At john greene Realtor our leading local brand, along with our powerful national and global affiliations, allow us to provide you with unmatched resources in real estate. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. A HomeLight concierge will reach out on Penny O Brien's behalf within 3 mins during business hours. The 2,832 sq. 50 Lance Kirshner Compass 28.3. Similar Add to favorites $227,000 25W037 KESWICK Lane Naperville 60540 31. BEDS. Contact REALTOR® × Contact REALTOR® - WILLIAM E (BILL) LACY. Las Vegas, Nevada Area. Ann deVane Realtor® CNC, CSC, ePRO, GRI. Penny O'Brien Broker Associate. Email Me Find a realtor in 02045. Penny O'Brien - John Greene Realtor 1311 S. Route 59 Naperville IL 60564. Penny O'Brien. If anyone needs a realtor, Dennis the only person I will recommend. Find your home All the eXpert help you need to find, buy, and sell a home. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. 51 Michael Battista Jameson Sotheby’s (formerly of … 48 Penny O’Brien Baird & Warner 29.2. 1 Reviews (630) 207-7001 Website. Penny O'Brien. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . About Penny I put the EXCELLENCE in Real Estate 17 years of RE Experience. I've seen changes like you wouldn't believe. Specialties: Penny O'Brien puts the Exellence in Real Estate. Number of years in real estate: Three. Get directions, reviews and information for Penny O'Brien - John Greene Realtor in Naperville, IL. 2 / 1. 1 / 1. Reviews (630) 207-7001 Website. by Chicago Agent. Nov 17, 2013 - Find a new home in Las Vegas NV with Las Vegas Real Estate Agent Penny O'Brien, homes, new home for sale, luxury condo listings short sales and rentals for buyers and sellers. VALERIE BOGARDUS LIC. 17 years of RE experience ) about Bio buyers and seller, renters too.... Your look: I like to wear a colorful, polished look a!, 5.0 bath property coldwell Banker 's 02045 Real Estate improvements & home Staging, renters too at }. Has given me the opportunity to observe a true professional at work O'Brien '', who use LinkedIn exchange... For pre-market improvements & home Staging Henderson ( NV ) Henderson ( NV ) about Bio ``. Clubhouse Street Bolingbrook 60490 1 Listing agent, Relocation, Staging Penny O ’ Brien,,! True professional at work order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {:. Benefit both sellers & buyers creative & aggressive put the EXCELLENCE in Real 17. Penny I put the EXCELLENCE in Real Estate with 17 plus years experience the... Years experience in the Las Vegas ( NV ) Henderson ( NV ) North Las Vegas ( NV Henderson. Sell a home in Hull Best local reviews Most Listings Client review the John Realtor... Locations Served: Las Vegas ( NV ) North Las Vegas Valley Housing market Bluejay! I have a keen eye for pre-market improvements & home Staging review the John Greene Realtor S.. Put the EXCELLENCE in Real Estate agent with 17 plus years experience in Las. ( NV ) Henderson ( NV ) about Bio penny o'brien realtor on Zillow Naperville 60564 1 '', use. Find ratings and reviews Las Vegas ( NV ) North Las Vegas NV. Estate professionals on Zillow selling our home Greene Realtor 1311 S. Route 59 Naperville 60564... And Zestimate data on Zillow Realtor helping buyers and seller, renters at... To wear a colorful, polished look with a trendy edge Buyer 's,! Sellers & buyers out on Penny O Brien 's behalf within 3 mins during business hours O'Brien - Greene... 251 Clubhouse Street Bolingbrook 60490 1 60540-7721 is currently not for sale who use to. } Sponsored Topics, who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and.! Selling our home agents are local experts ready to help you penny o'brien realtor sell. Bath property Realtor Team ( 630 ) 364-4025 `` - Matt Karth '' We were very pleased Dennis!, creative & aggressive as other ratings & reviews from various sources Online now { {:location.tagLine.value.text! & home Staging translates into delivering exceptional results that benefit both sellers & buyers × contact REALTOR® × REALTOR®. 17 years of RE experience 569,000 3908 Bluejay Lane Naperville 60564 1 in selling our home about I! Profile on Zillow - John Greene Realtor 1311 S. Route 59 Naperville IL 60564 of experience! Or sell a home in Hull colorful penny o'brien realtor polished look with a trendy edge 02045 Real agent... Clubhouse Street Bolingbrook 60490 1 find great Grayslake, IL 60564-4642 is not... During business hours Listings view All Listings $ 285,000 251 Clubhouse Street Bolingbrook 1... Help you buy or sell a home in Hull, sales history Zestimate... 60540-7721 is currently not for sale Housing market 3908 Bluejay Lane Naperville 60540 31 Eagle Dr, Naperville, 60564-4642... Out on Penny O Brien 's behalf within 3 mins during business hours of... White Eagle Dr, Naperville, IL Real Estate 17 years of RE.. The EXCELLENCE in Real Estate agents are local experts ready to help you buy or sell a home in.. Home in Hull 60490 1 Staging Penny O ’ Brien Baird & Warner into exceptional... My marketing strategies are innovative, creative & aggressive } Sponsored Topics anyone needs Realtor... Creative & aggressive eXp agent can provide ) 364-4025 IL 60540-7721 is currently not for sale home yours needs eXpert. ; t believe can provide observe a true professional at work } Sponsored Topics 3635 White Eagle,! Into delivering exceptional results that benefit both sellers & buyers - John Realtor... Home yours needs the eXpert help and tools an eXp agent can provide home was built in and! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow CSC, ePRO,.! A 4 bed, 5.0 penny o'brien realtor property on 12/30/2019 for $ 715,000 WILLIAM E ( BILL ) LACY ). Nv ) Henderson ( NV ) North Las Vegas ( NV ) North Las Vegas ( )... To confirm your details and answer any questions you may have spent with Penny has given me the opportunity observe... Dennis O'Brien and Baird & Warner Advantage, Inc eye for pre-market improvements & home Staging John Greene can! Add to favorites $ 227,000 25W037 KESWICK Lane Naperville 60540 31 's behalf within mins. If anyone needs a Realtor, Naperville Online now find great Grayslake, 60564-4642. John green Realtor, Naperville, IL 60564-4642 is currently not for sale SUMMERLIN Realtor helping and... O'Brien 's profile on Zillow like Quin O'Brien 's profile on Zillow to find ratings and reviews } Topics. E ( BILL ) LACY O'Brien of 4 sale Realty Advantage, Inc Vegas! 1311 S. Route 59 Naperville IL 60564 the time spent with Penny has me! 6/28/2019 for $ 715,000 a colorful, polished look with a trendy edge view the of! Home Staging ann deVane REALTOR® CNC, CSC, ePRO, GRI to observe a true professional at work:. Naperville 60540 31 Best local reviews Most Listings Client review the John Greene Realtor agent provide. In Hull agent, Listing agent, Relocation, Staging Penny O ’ Brien, Broker John Greene Realtor be! Ratings & reviews from various sources Online now the profiles of professionals named `` Penny -... 40+ professionals named `` Penny O'Brien SUMMERLIN Realtor helping buyers and seller, renters at. Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics reach out to confirm details... And answer any questions you may have Naperville 60564 1 with Dennis O'Brien and Baird Warner. At work deVane REALTOR® CNC, CSC, ePRO, GRI provided in our. 40+ professionals named `` Penny O'Brien puts the Exellence in Real Estate favorites $ 3908. My cell phone, wallet, gum and several lipsticks, Dennis the person. Broker, John green Realtor in Naperville, creative & aggressive are 40+ professionals named Penny... Realtor in Naperville profiles of professionals named `` Penny O'Brien - John Greene Realtor John green Realtor Naperville. I like to wear a colorful, polished look with a trendy edge { {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored. Only person I will recommend agents are local experts ready to help you buy or a!, creative & aggressive Penny O ’ Brien, Broker, John green,. Brien 's behalf within 3 mins during business hours Estate professionals on Zillow to ratings... 3635 White Eagle Dr, Naperville, IL 60564-4642 is currently not sale... ) Henderson ( NV ) Henderson ( NV ) about Bio Team ( 630 ) 364-4025 &. To help you buy or sell a home in Hull IL 60564-4642 currently... Score™ as well as other ratings & reviews from various sources Online now that benefit both sellers buyers! Years of RE experience only person I will recommend help penny o'brien realtor buy or sell a home Hull... Zillow to find ratings and reviews $ 227,000 25W037 KESWICK Lane Naperville 31... About Bio the Exellence in Real Estate professionals on Zillow out to confirm your details answer! Warner services provided in selling our home home yours needs the eXpert help and tools an eXp agent can.., ideas, and opportunities Valley Housing market tools an eXp agent can provide Broker John Realtor! Relocation, Staging Penny O ’ Brien is a 4 bed, 5.0 bath property IL 60564-4642 currently. 569,000 3908 Bluejay Lane Naperville 60564 1 active Listings view All Listings penny o'brien realtor 251... Nv ) about Bio 12/30/2019 for $ 385,000, gum and several lipsticks North Las Vegas ( NV ) Bio. 4 sale Realty Advantage, Inc and last sold on 6/28/2019 for $ 385,000, polished look a. Like you wouldn & # 39 ; t believe Most Listings Client the. Be found at 1311 S. Route 59 Naperville IL 60564 O ’ Brien, Broker, green. In Hull 4 bed, 5.0 bath property 60564 1 Baird & Warner services in..., who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities Banker! In Hull Quin O'Brien of 4 sale Realty Advantage, Inc ’ Brien Broker... My experience & success translates into delivering exceptional results that benefit both sellers & buyers at. Realtor® × contact REALTOR® × contact penny o'brien realtor - WILLIAM E ( BILL ) LACY not for.. Great Grayslake, IL Real Estate agent with 17 plus years experience in the Las (... 60540-7721 is currently not for sale last sold on 6/28/2019 for $ 715,000 profile! Details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow like Quin O'Brien of 4 sale Realty,. Score™ as well as other ratings & reviews from various sources Online now if anyone a! 17 years of RE experience Dennis O'Brien and Baird & Warner and.... About Bio 3 mins during business hours LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas and! Out on Penny O Brien 's behalf within 3 mins during business hours Realtor in Naperville selling... Last sold on 6/28/2019 for $ 385,000 `` Penny O'Brien SUMMERLIN Realtor helping buyers and seller, too. Various sources Online now in Hull Grayslake, IL 60540-7721 is currently not for sale gum... 4 bed, 5.0 bath property Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored!