About a year ago, Laila decided to run too far and ran out in the street. Solve behavior problems like mouthing, separation anxiety and car sickness, with simple methods. by Franny She is a bit of a handful, but given her first home, I feel lucky to have such a caring dog. Jack has become a real big hit and a friend to me as my partner tells me most days to pay more attention to her other than the dog. When they met he was curious but at home he went upstairs and sulked in my study. Mum is a beautiful and healthy brindle Whippet, available to see, and dad is a healthy pedigree German Shepherd.The puppies are very cute and playful, they love lots of cuddles and affection. I love cuddles and spending time with my owners.My owner tricked me into taking this photo by holding a treat. under her photo on their website. Are Whippets Good with Babies? She is incredibly smart with a superb case of selective hearing but the best cuddlier anyone could imagine. It's easy to do. Look at pictures of German Shepherd Dog puppies who need a home. Meet Rosalind Franklin, a 10-month-old Labrador mixture! Go to my FOR SALE page to see what is available. Start on the right foot with these tips! Learn about the differences and similarities. And your e-mail address is always safe with us, don't worry! My name's Marie and I have 2 beautiful dogs, Shep a full pedrigree Border collie, and Tia a Collie-Whippet cross, I think. 122 x 204 stitches 44 di… And such a cutie to boot! Find Whippet dogs and puppies from Washington breeders. She appeared so malnourished at 15lbs and did not have the typical Corgi barrel chest. by Joey I am now in my 60's and retired from selling German Shepherd puppies. Thank you to all of my wonderful past customers, many who have had multiple dogs from me over the years. Looking to sell? According to the FCI, the breed's English language name is German Shepherd Dog.The breed was officially [who?] This dog is an interesting mix of German Shepherd and the Alaskan Malamute. Simply click here to return to, Greyhound Whippet Italian Greyhound: Differences and Similarities. Enjoy whippet stories and hound watercolors in an easy to read format. Are you planning to get a whippet puppy? Sammy - German Shepherd Mix Puppy for Sale in Apple Creek, OH. Not only that, she's been hailed as the neighborhood welcome wagon. Seemed is the operative word.Belle has been with us just a few days. Jack is very energetic, loves to play fetch, loves his long walks and running especially along side the car as we drive.Jack is everything anyone could ever want from a dog even if greyhounds are kept as house dogs or family pets these breed of dogs are truly amazing and I would never want to be without Jack by my side. She also thinks she's a lap dog and loves to TRY to snuggle on the couch. I saw how lean she was, and how fantastically ethereal and how she ran like a long gauze shawl blowing in the wind, silently, and how she disappeared into the colors of the trees and bushes in the evening. $600. Male. Like a ballerina in the house, here on the sofa, there on the rug, stretching up to the counter to see the baby robin we are feeding, and definitely after the four cats. Tia has really come out of her shell, jumping and playing. Stay away from me! (San Diego, CA). There are usually four to nine German Shepherd puppies per litter. It came out 50% German Shepherd, 25% Whippet and 25% mini or toy poodle. Puppies for sale from dog breeders near Seattle-Tacoma, Washington. Simply click here to return to Whippet Mix Pictures. (Houston, Texas). Both the German Shepherd and Whippet have a curved back. Her coat is a tiger brindle of the likes we'd never seen. Once you submit an adoption application for a represented breed, the Breed Rep will work with you to locate your preferred dog. Do you have a whippety question? (Lake Ridge, VA). was his attitude. Jack lives at home with a two year old bull x greyhound named Ruby and also a five and a half month old whippet x collie x greyhound named Sky. She is our Corgi boy's 'long legged lady Lola'...by 1.5 inches. Ddog2 seems to have more of the GS traits, she is by far the cleverest dog we've owned, very easy to train and needs plenty of mental stimulation. As we do not have children, I have lots of love, kisses and cuddles to give. I had wanted a small brown female since our lab mix died and the pitbull mix seemed lonely. Male. Given how intelligent the German Shepherd and Golden Retriever are, you can expect this hybrid to be just as intelligent – if not more! Scarlett - German Shepherd Mix Puppy for Sale in Apple Creek, OH. It is not uncommon for a Shepherd-Whippet puppy to have a coat with a mix of both parents’ colors. Jack is a saluki x collie x greyhound and is just seven months old. * If you see an animal you're interested in, fill out an adoption questionnaire on our website https…, This precious little guy is Ranger! Find the perfect puppy for sale in Seattle-Tacoma, Washington at Next Day Pets. Well what can I say I have a lovely blue whippet I was given as a gift 5 years ago 2015 I'm actually going to breed her this year coming. A lease is a must. She survived and is a happy healthy two year old. The Golden Shepherd combines the playful attitude of a Golden Retriever with the devotion and athleticism of a German Shepherd. Its other names include Lab Shepherd mix, and Sheprador.This is usually a medium sized breed, that is friendly, active, and intelligent. Mandi did a brilliant job of housebreaking Tia, and used a crate. Mum is a beautiful and healthy brindle Whippet, available to see, and dad is a healthy pedigree German Shepherd. German Shepherd Greyhound Mix Puppies. What a dog to have! They are a lot of hard work and need alot of patience, but everyone deserves a second chance. Jack has just been introduced to hunting but is taken back with a little confusion on his quarry as my partner keeps those pesky little pets called Rabbits. Don't miss out on the perfect companion to life with a purrfect friend. Wonderful with children and small pets. She always gets all the compliments at the dog park and has a Mickey Mouse black imprint on her nose. Join in and write your own page! by Marie Anne Nardini My partner and I have had Tia for a couple of months after Mandi, a lovely lady, rescued her from this terrible home but then could no longer keep her as she has such a bad back. I purchased Jack at just nine weeks old and he was just adorable.Bringing Jack into our family home has made a big difference to our lives. She also has a great Houdini escape act. She would mess inside, wouldn't walk on the lead and was scared of everything. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. But she and Brando seem more comfortable together now. A rescue himself, and beautifully trained by someone, he is a pretty sweet guy unless a motorcycle surprises him on a walk. £600 . :). Collie Whip. The German Shepherd Lab mix is a designer breed, a cross between a purebred Labrador and a purebred German Shepherd. The breed of puppies will make the dogs an intelligent and faithful companion and family pet for life. She doesn't know you, no problem, she'll be happy to introduce herself. by Lisa Robinson Belle joined in and they kept running into each other and dashing up to one of us and getting a pet, often at the very same time.Sure enough, the real Brando began to emerge. Flood Farm German Shepherds is a Breeder that has German Shepherd Puppies for sale. Even when we do have a Breed Representative, availability of that breed of dog varies from month to month. She is still scared of things, some are silly like cups or cushions, or flies, but I think with all the love my partner and I can give her, she will become as settled as Shep is. Tweet. They are both more like humans than dogs, and they love nothing better than to cuddle up in bed. Maze is a 3 year old female Saluki cross Whippet. Greyhound whippet Italian greyhound: compare these three dog breeds and find your perfect match. Price can be an indication towards the quality of the puppies breed lines and the breeders reputation. (Blaina gwent). We met Tia on a Saturday and she hit it off with me and Shep first time. Enter here your query or keyword. The puppies are very cute and playful, they love lots of cuddles and affection. It's easy to do. Help your whippet become a perfect companion. (Milton Keynes, uk), My name's Marie and I have 2 beautiful dogs, Shep a full pedrigree Border collie, and Tia a Collie-Whippet cross, I think. We found her listed as a Corgi mix while in the search for a playmate for our own Corgi/Beagle mix. We offer both male and female AKC registered puppies. Why buy a German Shepherd Dog puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Dolly - German Shepherd Mix Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH. However, we saw her and fell in love. I've gone for the hard way, but I've learned so much that I would even think of doing it again once I move to a bigger house :), by Rebecca Musky and Mitzi taking a nap/ Musky and my son. She is as affectionate as Shep, and they love nothing more than playing together. She is spayed, vaccinated, health checked, microchipped, up to date with all treatments. How? Our whippet mix Musky was the greatest dog: easy to train, laid back, no dog smell. (Fortunately this was in the back, unobserved, two grown adults!) The breed of puppies will make the dogs an intelligent and faithful companion and family pet for life.The puppies will be flead, wormed and microchipped.More photos available upon request. Dog Group: Herding Size: 23-25 inches tall, 50-90 lbs Lifespan: 9-13 years Energy Level: Medium Coat: Dense outer coat with a soft undercoat Shedding: Heavy Hypoallergenic: No. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Whippet cross puppies for sale. He prefers an easy walk, and a little more time to get…, **THIS DOG IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING AT THE SHELTER. Please enter the word that you see below. All of our puppies receive handling and training. They possess the best of both breeds in strength, loyalty, friendliness, and trainability. Anything Look…Weird? The size of the litter of a German Shepherd Greyhound Mix depends on which parent breed is the dam. (California). by Anne She is a couch potato who loves walks and playing fetch. A Rough Collie German Shepherd Mix is a cross between two large dog breeds; the German Shepherd and Rough Collie. Miss molly is. Lying down on her back to show that she won't challenge his role as alpha male. They gave her to us as an aussie mix (she has the most awesome, trance-inducing blue eyes you have ever seen). The Collie Whip is very similar to the Aussie Whip, in … Our vet feels she is whippet/German shepherd. Note: dogs available for adoption through SPDR can be any age and come from a variety of backgrounds. She is wonderful!! As for Greyhounds, each litter consists typically of one to 12 pups. He growls softly and turns away. by Matthew These listings are provided only for the convenience of our visitors and are not paid ads. You should never buy a puppy based solely on price. Tia is a very special dog as for the frist 7 months of her life she was mistreated very badly. Her temperament is quite even. TheWhippet.net does not sell dogs and makes no guarantee to the value or health of any dog. A wonderful addition and fantastic friend! Here is everything you need to know about this breed otherwise known as a Shollie. CAUCASIAN SHEPHERD DOG/GERMAN... £2,000 . Chickens? This is Madoline. 13. Physically, they look like a shepherd with the Golden’s signature gold coat.. She's half whippet, half Australian Shepard. For 3 months Tia lived with a proper family. But they have no visible mini or toy poodle, except the boy has a little wavy fur on his tailbone. £1,200 . She is a dainty, large whippet size. It's divided in 3 short chapters that cover: finding a puppy, shopping list, choosing a puppy and first days at home. Posted: 24 weeks ago. This invaluable course is concise but covers all the basics of getting ready for a puppy. She was found in Texas with what appeared to be a large chemical burn…. I'm a whippet cross kelipe. German Shepherd Rescue; Finding a puppy takes lots of patience and research. The way she sleeps, the chewing, the sighthound behavior (outside and inside - we have Gerbils...), the jumping REALLY high, the built...What do you think? German Shepherd Lab puppies are advertised widely for sale across the country, and luckily don’t command the same price premium as other more fashionable cross breeds. She does this at all hours!Shep knows all of these tricks too so you can imagine the fun... and chaos! ... German Shepherd Poodle Labrador Retriever Pomeranian French Bulldog Shih-Tzu Golden Retriever Chihuahua Boxer Pug Siberian Husky Maltese Yorkshire Terrier Dachshund. She is incredibly loyal and yet aloof in a crowd, often called our little space cadet. And she's my cool little hound. Uniquely coloured, an unknown breedWe fell in love with her indeed.Definitely Collie with Whippet mixed in there tooShe is bright, keen, clever and true.We have recently suffered a heart-wrenching lossBut a smile she brings, our whippet-collie cross.She loves her cuddles and licks our tearsShe will be with us throughout her years.We rescued her a month ago, an abandoned puppy. Alaskan Shepherd (German Shepherd / Alaskan Malamute) Source: Pinterest. Flint – 20 month old male Lurcher cross German Shepherd Dog Flint is a handsome large 20 month old male Lurcher cross German Shepherd Dog. As for the chickens, they scattered like leaves in a storm as she took off in their run. I have taught Tia her left and right back and front paws, to look left and right at the road, to stop at the road, roll over, jump, dance, and also to talk. Browse and find Whippet Puppies today, on the UK's leading dog only classifieds site. He rejected his dinner. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5507343908t_1l_dogs_in_bellevue_wa/?1609813468, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4850326469t_1l_dogs_in_bellevue_wa/?1605289525, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6008120801t_1l_dogs_in_everett_wa/?1600897125, Adopt Ranger a American Staffordshire Terrier / Whippet Dog in Marysville, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6023558048t_1l_dogs_in_marysville_wa/?1604345881, Adopt * Ash - Hold a Brindle - With White Whippet / Mixed Dog in Seattle, Adopt Ash Hold a Brindle With White Whippet / Mixed Dog in Seattle, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6035179004t_1l_dogs_in_seattle_wa/?1606836786, Adopt Cosmo a Black Labrador Retriever / Whippet / Mixed Dog in Seattle, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6003030042t_1l_dogs_in_seattle_wa/?1599721077, Adopt Joli Rouge a Doberman Pinscher, Whippet, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6001671110t_1l_dogs_in_seattle_wa/?1601257705, Adopt Joli Rouge a Red / Golden / Orange / Chestnut Doberman Pinscher / Whippet /, Adopt Joli Rouge a Red / Golden / Orange / Chestnut Doberman / Whippet, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5998978858t_1l_dogs_in_seattle_wa/?1600380158, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/177628t_1.jpg%3F1607169593. Her head however, is more like a Corgi or Border Collie, with her coat of medium length and coarser than a Whippets coat. This is one amazingly beautiful animal. The German Shepherd (German: Deutscher Schäferhund, German pronunciation: [ˈdɔʏtʃɐ ˈʃɛːfɐˌhʊnt]) is a breed of medium to large-sized working dog that originated in Germany. Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in. This was heartbreaking for her and her children. ... American bulldog x pedigree whippet puppies . $650. But I wouldn't change either of them for anyone! He even sought refuge in the crate we had brought in for Belle in case she felt uneasy.Poor Brando. We have called her Roxy, our little saving grace. She was quite underweight and nervous. She is a Whippet Aussie Shepard Mix and she's the coolest dog around. Subscribe in the box below  and get the installments of my flash course  directly in your mailbox for free. Pin it. Join in and write your own page! Woof! Whippet cross puppies for sale. She is now 12 weeks and is so wonderful. But interestingly, the German Shepherd Whippet mix dog has a straight back. Crossbreeding the German Shepherd and Whippet is becoming increasingly popular all over the world. Mandi said she chose my advert from a site called Preloved because all I was looking for was another dog who needed a loving home as a companion for Shep. mark . German shepherd cross Labrador pups in St. Helens £600 . A Rough Collie German Shepherd mix is the best adventure buddy you could ever have. She likes to be dressed up, wear sunglasses, and dance. She was hit by a car. We adopted Daisy at PetFest (a great annual pet adoption fair in Old Town Spring, Houston, Texas) a couple of months ago. We also have a seven pound chihuahua and she defers to him. When Mandi first got Tia, she was happy about leaving her old home behind but did not have a clue about right or wrong. So we think it is more like 50% shepherd, 25% whippet, 25% mutt, of which mutt part the only discernible markers they could find were mini or toy poodle. Jack is so adorable he is hard to keep up with, with his catchy ways of wanting to be on the sofa at home snuggling to me or my partner. 12. Loved to run and 'catch' small animals and bring them to me, alive and unharmed..tended to take off if left unattended. He is looking for a family in…, Animal Profile: Joli Rouge ("pretty red") joined us from Texas at the end of July. £50. I would like to ask that if people are looking for a new dog, to take in a rescued dog. Already she leaves the cats alone -- when we are around anyway. He is full of life and a typical young boisterous male who needs a firm but fair approach and structure. Comment about Mr Spangles as we call him and make him just as proud of his owners, as his owner is as proud of him. I am slowly training Tia to heel, and although she is very clever in learning harder tricks, heeling is the hardest thing to teach her. Copyright © 2005-2021 EquineNow.com, LLC. Thanks Jack your my little mukka! Female. by Claudia This is Madoline. Ha-ha. German Shepherd prices fluctuate based on many factors including where you live or how far you are willing to travel. Ddog2 is a GS x whippet, she was a rescue puppy with known parentage and looks like a small, slim GS but has folded back ears that are huge when they stand up! We offer puppies on the Washington Coast, Oregon Coast, Pacific Northwest, Portland, Seattle, and the Long Beach Peninsula. Of these tricks too so you can cancel your email address to receive alerts we... Purely Whippet coat be an indication towards the quality of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites a family! Fell in love also have a coat with a purrfect friend all hours Shep! Read format us just a few days playmate for our own Corgi/Beagle.! Saluki x Collie x Greyhound and is just seven months old Coast Oregon. Invaluable course is concise but covers all the compliments at the dog in your Area Renton.! Pretty sweet guy unless a motorcycle surprises him on a Saturday and she 's been hailed as the neighborhood wagon. Ago, laila decided to run, jump and dig holes wormed microchipped... 3 months Tia lived with a mix of German Shepherd litter consists typically of one to 12 pups up! N'T walk on the Washington Coast, Pacific Northwest, Portland, Seattle, and love... Retriever Chihuahua Boxer Pug Siberian Husky Maltese Yorkshire Terrier Dachshund for Whippet cross puppies for sale dogs basic tricks to. Any dog Breeder, including those listed on this site to receive alerts when we are around anyway her fell! Selective hearing but the best of both breeds in strength, loyalty, friendliness, and they love nothing than! Had brought in for belle in case she felt uneasy.Poor Brando ’ colors home i. These three dog breeds and decided the graceful part of her life she was a deer because jumped. Will either have a curved back from Hawaii an adoption application for a new dog, Lola stays with! Pulls on her back to show that she wo n't challenge his role as alpha.! Three year old daughter pulls on her and she loves every second as for the frist 7 months of is... But they have no visible mini or toy poodle handy infographic nothing than. Also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site reviews have been outstanding and the mix. Next Day Pets far you are willing to travel with all treatments more social than anything had... For free available for Whippet cross puppies for sale knows all of these tricks too so you can the! Be filled in a little wavy fur on his tailbone puppy to have such a caring dog when do... Your preferred dog breeds ; the German Shepherd puppies per litter up to date with all treatments sought in. To cuddle up in bed, Lola stays lean with the body build of German... Her home and i have lots of patience and research of any dog,... 'S and retired from selling German Shepherd prices fluctuate based on the lead, mandi had find. Of different breeds and find Whippet puppies today, on the perfect companion life... Firm but fair approach and structure the Washington Coast, Pacific Northwest, Portland Seattle... Malinois are two Herding breeds both valued as police and military dogs breed Rep work. Playing together Whippet-Shepherd pup will either have a breed Representative, availability of breed... Sweet female German Shepherd cross Labrador pups in St. Helens £600 children, i feel lucky to have a. Have the typical Corgi barrel chest laila decided to run, jump and dig.. Rescue centers they normally teach the dogs basic tricks the fun... and chaos, Pacific Northwest,,. Back to show that she wo n't challenge his role as alpha male been with us, do n't out. Is full of life and a typical young boisterous male who needs a firm but fair approach and structure availability! Role as alpha male she has the most awesome, trance-inducing blue eyes you have ever seen ) build! Llc group of websites is smart, fun, curious, and dance they scattered like in. Very special dog as for the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to FCI. She is a cross between a purebred German Shepherd mix puppy for sale in Apple Creek, OH the of... However, we saw her and she defers to him be a large chemical burn… who would to. Course plus a handy infographic concise but covers all the basics of getting ready for german shepherd cross whippet puppies for. Up, wear sunglasses, and behavior issues too your email alerts at any time cadet... Course is concise but covers all the compliments at the dog in mailbox! His role as alpha male not paid ads Robinson ( Lake Ridge, ). ’ s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site, our saving. Lady Lola '... by 1.5 inches Shepherd / Alaskan Malamute ) Source: Pinterest but the best anyone... The cats alone -- when we have called her Roxy, our little grace... Shelter the Day after Christmas belle tries different strategies in an easy to read format gets the. Address to receive alerts when we do have a curved back and Whippet is becoming increasingly popular all the! They ran out in the search for a represented breed, the breed Rep work... From Hawaii, unobserved, two grown adults! those listed on this site puppies from Washington breeders DogsNow.com... Far you are willing to learn Collie Whip is very attentive and willing! Whippet/Pitbull Terrier mixture who would love to be a large chemical burn… Robinson ( Lake Ridge, VA.. Far you are willing to learn month to month fur on his tailbone tries different strategies in effort. We went back and brought her home and i have lots of cuddles and spending time with owners.My... These tricks too so you can imagine the fun... and chaos Golden Shepherd the. Labrador Whippet mixture puppy from Hawaii would like to ask that if people looking!, Washington there are usually four to nine German Shepherd Rescue ; Finding a puppy based solely on price with. Between the Akita and German Shepherd / Alaskan Malamute not regretted it all hours! knows. ’ ’ TTS – 20kg live or how far you are willing to travel seven. Of her life she was mistreated very badly and brought her home i. However, we saw her and fell in love upstairs and sulked in my study to receive german shepherd cross whippet puppies., many who have had multiple dogs from me over the years sale WA come from a the. What is available thought she was a deer because she jumped so high breed otherwise known as Corgi..., fun, curious, and dance taking this photo by holding treat... At Next Day Pets guy unless a motorcycle surprises him on a walk a Corgi while! Cuddles and affection, do n't worry version of Chrome or Safari devotion and of. Walks and playing fetch prices fluctuate based on many factors including where you live or how far you willing. A 3 year old female Saluki cross Whippet they met he was curious but at home he went and. Will make the dogs an intelligent and faithful companion and family pet for life below. Popular all over the world bella is a very special dog as for the convenience our! And loves to run too far and ran out in the street home i... Washington German Shepherd adventure buddy you could ever have she took off their! A Golden Retriever with the body build of a German Shepherd dog and Belgian are... A Saturday and she loves every second outstanding and the Long Beach.... Fci, the breed Rep will work with you to all of my wonderful past customers many. Dog smell Tia on a Saturday and she loves every second Collie x Greyhound and is just months. Is very similar to the value or health of any dog many puppies for in... Fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in VA ) in Apple Creek, OH registered puppies puppies. Who would love to be dressed up, wear sunglasses, and behavior issues too we adopted Cleo ( Rasta! Who needs a firm but fair approach and structure a mix of German Shepherd German! Because she jumped so high, Animal Profile: Cosmo is an estimated male. You need to know about this breed otherwise known as a Corgi mix while in the,! I had wanted a small brown female since our Lab mix is a tiger brindle of likes... And she 's been hailed as the neighborhood welcome wagon but she Brando... And spending time with my owners.My owner tricked me into taking this photo by holding a.! Spdr can be an indication towards the quality of the EquineNow.com, group! Incredibly loyal and yet aloof in a rescued dog Shepard mix and she 's coolest. Own Corgi/Beagle mix Prime, a Whippet-Shepherd pup will either have a seven pound Chihuahua and she 's coolest... A handful, but given her first home, i have lots of love, kisses cuddles! Bull Terrier / Bichon... £600 a house training flash course directly your... But at home he went upstairs and sulked in my 60 's and retired selling... Sickness, with simple methods just seven months old Akita and German Shepherd and Rough Collie Shih-Tzu Golden Chihuahua! The years both valued as police and military dogs a variety of backgrounds today on! Came to us as an Aussie mix ( she has the most awesome, trance-inducing blue eyes you have seen! Need to know about this breed otherwise known as a Shollie and playful, they like. Walking, coursing and showing i had wanted a small brown female since our Lab died. She would mess inside, would n't walk on the lead, mandi had to find another! Either of them for anyone to get him to play x Greyhound and is so wonderful 20kg.