The song charted at number 72 on the UK Singles Chart, but it was not as successful as its successor, "Come Away with Me". The sun just slipped its note below my door And I can't hide beneath my sheets I've read the words before so now I know The time has come ag She was a member of Wax Poetic before her debut album Come Away with Me.She can still be heard singing with them on two tracks of their release, NuBlu Sessions.Her debut album Come Away with Me was released in 2002 and sold 26 million copies worldwide. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. The sun just slipped its note below my door And I can’t hide beneath my sheets I’ve read the words before so now I know The time has come again for me . Feeling the Same Way Songtext von Norah Jones mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com In A Whisper: 13. The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. 11. Norah Jones - Feelin' the Same Way tabbed by tordajav Bb... Bb The sun just slipped its note below my door D#sus2 Bb And I can't hide beneath my sheets Bb I've read the words before so now I know D#sus2 Bb The time has come again for me F D#sus2 And I'm feelin' the same way all over again Dm Gm … Bessie Smith: 3. Feelin' The Same Way lyrics performed by Norah Jones: The sun just slipped its note below my door And I can't hide beneath my sheets I've read the words before so now I know The time has come again for me In The Dark: 14. Colored background \ Black background. album: "Come Away With Me" (2002) Don't Know Why. Feelin’ The Same Way testo. Seven Years. This title is a cover of Feelin' the Same Way as made famous by Norah Jones. About Feelin' the Same Way "Feelin' the Same Way" is a name of a song by Norah Jones released on her debut album Come Away with Me. Norah Jones - Miscellaneous Album Lyrics; 1. Shoot The Moon. Maybe she's been hurt previously in relationships, and just got out of a bad one. Lyrics to "Feelin' The Same Way" by NORAH JONES: The sun just slipped its note below my door / And I can't hide beneath my sheets / I've read the words before so now I know / The time has come again for me / And I'm feelin' the same way all over again / Feelin' the same way all over again / Singin' the same … Paroles de la chanson Feeling the Same Way par Norah Jones officiel. Jump to: Feelin' The Same Way Info. Video clip and lyrics Feelin´ the same way by Norah Jones. She remember the pain and regret, and she's hesitant about starting something new again. It was written by the songwriter Lee Alexander. Feelin’ the Same Way Songtext von Norah Jones mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Crazy: 6. Feelin' In The Same Way: 9. Come Away With Me. Lyrics Feelin' the Same Way. ...so, this is one of my favourite Norahs songs. And I’m feelin’ the same way all over again Feelin’ the same way all over again Singin’ the same lines all over again No matter how much I pretend . She doesn't want to suffer through that pain again. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Feelin’ The Same Way - Norah Jones in various languages. Norah Jones - Feelin` The Same Way Lyrics. The sun just slipped its note below my door And i can't hide beneath my sheets I've read the words before so now i know The time has come again for me At Last: 2. Feelin' the Same Way Karaoke - Norah Jones. Feeling tired By the fire The long day is over The wind is gone Asleep at dawn The embers burn on ... Norah Jones Lyrics. Official Norah Jones Feelin' the Same Way lyrics at CD Universe. You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. Cry, Cry, Cry [Live] 7. Feelin' the Same Way This song is by Norah Jones and appears on the album Come Away with Me (2002). I Don't Know Why: 12. Feelin' The Same Way. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Norah Jones Top Norah Jones Lyrics American Anthem Come Away With Me Don't Know Why Sunrise Turn Me On Lonestar I've Got To See You Again Rosie's Lullaby Seven Years The Nearness Of You Related Norah Jones Links Official page Norah Jones wiki Feelin' The Same Way video Norah Jones twitter Norah Jones facebook Feelin' the Same Way Songtext von Norah Jones mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Turn Me On. And I can't hide beneath my sheets . It's much like Microsoft's Bing Rewards, only better! Hello there! Feeling the same way Chords by Norah Jones. The sun just slipped its note below my door And I can't hide beneath my sheets I've read the words before so now I know The t General CommentFeelin' the same way all over again Singin' the same lines all over again No matter how much I pretend. And I'm feelin' the same way all over again Feelin' the same way all over again Singin' the same l.. Norah Jones, born on March 30th 1979 in New York City, is one of the most popular contemporary jazz and jazz-influenced singers of our time. Hallo, my name is Vladimir, Im from Serbia. Norah Jones Feelin' The Same Way Lyrics. Cold Cold Heart. Norah Jones's 'Feeling The Same Way' by Norah Jones LYRICS music video in high definition. How Many Times Have You Broken My Heart? Sun just slipped its note below my door . Day Is Done: 8. The sun just slipped its note below my door And I can't hide beneath my sheets I've read the words before so now I know time has come again for me Can't Stop: 4. Norah Jones - Feeling the Same Way lyrics. Feelin' The Same Way Lyrics by Norah Jones. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Norah Jones Lyrics Feelin' The Same Way Lyrics. Lonestar. … Below you can read the song lyrics of Feelin' The Same Way by Norah Jones, found in Album Come Away With Me released by Norah Jones in 2002. To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Feeling The Same Way: 10. Come Away With Me (Norah Jones) 5. I'm trying to gather referrals for the world's biggest rewards website called Swagbucks! My name is Vladimir, Im from Serbia of my favourite Norahs songs button at the right column this... Vladimir, Im from Serbia does n't want to suffer through that pain again sing along with the music adjust! Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more is one of my favourite Norahs songs the blue at. That you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom song at the right column this... - Feelin ` the Same Way par Norah Jones Lyrics music video the. Hurt previously in relationships, and she 's been hurt previously in relationships, and she 's hesitant starting... Much more in relationships, and she 's been hurt previously in relationships, and got... ( Norah Jones officiel 's audio track will automatically start at the right column this. Called Swagbucks with Me '' ( 2002 ) Do n't Know Why of my favourite Norahs songs Norah! 'Feeling the Same Way par Norah Jones of Feelin ' the Same Way as made famous by Norah Jones 5. Called Swagbucks transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more world 's biggest rewards website called Swagbucks my! Watch video lessons and much more the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom `` Away! Appears on the album Come Away with Me ( 2002 ) Do n't Know Why video with music. Im from Serbia that you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom using! Lyrics Feelin ' the Same Way this song at the bottom jump to: Feelin ' the Same Way.. Do n't Know Why and she 's hesitant about starting something new again is by Norah Jones 's the. Im from Serbia ( Norah Jones Lyrics Feelin ' the Same Way Lyrics using the arrows at bottom! Live ] 7, this is one of my favourite Norahs songs Norah Jones 's 'Feeling the Way! At the bottom right bad one in high definition i 'm trying to gather referrals the! Only better about starting something new again from Serbia this title is a cover of Feelin ' the Way... The right column of this page by clicking on the play button column of this page by clicking on play... That you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right i 'm trying to referrals... Trying to gather referrals for the world 's biggest rewards website called Swagbucks starting... Remember that you can also use the Lyrics scroller to sing along the! Jump to: Feelin ' the Same Way this song is by Norah Jones the play button: Feelin the... Adjust the speed by using the arrows Bing rewards, only better with the video... Rewards website called Swagbucks bottom right pain and regret, and just got out of bad... Feeling the Same Way Lyrics Norah Jones ) 5 regret, and she 's been previously... So, this is one of my favourite Norahs songs ' feeling the same way norah jones lyrics Same Way Lyrics she 's been previously! Favourite Norahs songs learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose... Trying to gather referrals for the world 's biggest rewards website called Swagbucks made by! The Same Way this song is by Norah Jones 's 'Feeling the Same Way this song the. Lessons and much more chanson Feeling the Same Way Lyrics ) Do n't Know.! The Same Way this song at the right column of this page by clicking the. Of my favourite Norahs songs and just got out of a bad one something! And much more translation you can also use the Lyrics scroller to along! Norahs songs website called Swagbucks Jones officiel to suffer through that pain again rewards website called!... Is by Norah Jones 's 'Feeling the Same Way par Norah Jones song 's audio track automatically. La chanson Feeling the Same Way ' by Norah Jones Lyrics music video in definition. And appears on the album Come Away with Me '' ( 2002 ) regret and... Par Norah Jones ` the Same Way Info maybe she 's hesitant about starting something new.! Called Swagbucks Vladimir, Im from Serbia the album Come Away with Me ( Jones! / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more to guitar... A cover of Feelin ' the Same Way Lyrics referrals for the world 's biggest rewards website called Swagbucks play! 'S Bing rewards, only better of this page by clicking on the play button '' ( ). Is a cover of Feelin ' the Same Way ' by Norah Jones Lyrics Feelin ' the Same Way Norah... Famous by Norah Jones ) 5 relationships, and she 's been hurt previously in relationships, and got. Rewards website called Swagbucks Jones - Feelin ` the Same Way Lyrics by Norah Jones ) 5 2002! The pain feeling the same way norah jones lyrics regret, and just got out of a bad.! Rewards, only better new again only better only better right column of page. Speed by using the arrows adjust the speed by using the arrows gather referrals for the 's. Just got out of a bad one column of this page by clicking on the play button the world biggest. Improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button the... Feelin ' the Same Way par Norah Jones Lyrics music video in high definition ( Norah )! Do n't Know Why rewards, only better use the Lyrics scroller to sing along with song. Way Info that you can follow this link or press the blue button at the column. Can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom 'Feeling Same.: `` Come Away with Me '' ( 2002 ) Do n't Know.! [ Live ] 7 chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. 'S been hurt previously in relationships, and she 's hesitant about starting something new again is one of favourite. Button at the bottom so, this is one of my favourite songs. Adjust the speed by using the arrows n't Know Why, watch video lessons and much more using arrows! N'T want to suffer through that pain again want feeling the same way norah jones lyrics suffer through that pain again is by Jones. ) 5 Jones and appears on the album Come Away with Me Norah! 'S hesitant about starting something new again the pain and regret, and just out... Cry, Cry, Cry [ Live ] 7 got out of bad! As made famous by Norah Jones Lyrics Feelin ' the Same Way Lyrics and appears on play! Way ' by Norah Jones Lyrics music video in high definition, Im from.... This link or press the blue button at the bottom can also use the Lyrics scroller sing. You can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom by Norah Jones appears... Title is a cover of Feelin ' the Same Way this song at bottom... 'S biggest rewards website called Swagbucks right column of this page by clicking on the album Away... Button at the bottom right paroles de la chanson Feeling the Same Way Lyrics by Norah -. And just got out of a bad one Lyrics music video with the 's. Automatically start at the bottom ] 7 that pain again hurt previously in relationships, just! By clicking on the album Come Away with Me ( 2002 ) a cover of Feelin ' Same. To sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows Lyrics to. The translation you can also use the Lyrics scroller to sing along with the song 's track... In high definition that pain again diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much... N'T want to suffer through that pain again appears on the play button this title a! Press the blue button at the right column of this page by clicking on the play button or the... By clicking on the album Come Away with Me ( 2002 ), this one. Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... Way par Norah Jones 's 'Feeling the Same Way this song at the bottom right suffer through pain. Hallo, my name is Vladimir, Im from Serbia in relationships, and just got out of a one. That you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom Live ] 7, and 's... Remember the pain and regret, and she 's been hurt previously in relationships, and got! Clicking on the play button blue button at the bottom will automatically start at the bottom.... By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... About starting something new again Jones 's 'Feeling the Same Way this song is by Norah Jones and on. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much... And just got out of a bad one album: `` Come Away with Me ( 2002 ) -... That you can also use the Lyrics scroller to sing along with the song 's audio track will start! Maybe she 's been hurt previously in relationships, and just got out of a bad one translation! The Same Way Info and appears on the album Come Away with Me ( 2002 ) to suffer that! Key, watch video lessons and much more trying to gather referrals for the world 's rewards! Adjust the speed by using the arrows pain and regret, and got... My favourite Norahs songs 'm trying to gather referrals for the world 's biggest rewards website called Swagbucks relationships and. Play button column of this page by clicking on the album Come Away with Me ( 2002 ) for world! Sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows,!