Also Jaguars may not be faster then cheetahs, but your silly little cheetah would get curve stomped by a Jaguar. I Love Cheetahs! Despite its name, the fur of the Asian golden cat has different shades than gold or amber. They are as Critically Endangered on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species, and between 2014 and 2015, there were only around 92 Amur leopards left within their natural range. Please help me, it would mean a lot. Cheetah is the fastest animal on earth. Detailed information on each of the big cats, are in separate articles, which are under links. Direct from trade sales this is the Official UK Top 10 best-selling books for the week ending 29th January 2021 . Secondly, it is capable of purring and meowing, a fact that let them be seen as cute, at least cuter than the big cats. A bobcat or lynx couldn't kill a wolf but a cougar could easily kill a wolf. 🙂 More…, The cheetah is the fastest land animal. The sad truth is we don't need to just debate man has done the unthinkable and unforgivable act of actually putting it into action, and not just a few times. In my opinion the puma should have been in eg least 2nd place. Tigers are not even apex in their region being dominated by indian dholes. Cougars are also very pretty. They are expedicious and tigers and lions can't beat that, suckers! Movies 10 hours ago. ! More…, The name of the clouded leopard comes from the cloud shaped markings on its body. So lions are definitely KING OF THE CATS. Oh my gosh. Just see one to fall in love with them. Big cats, however, display similar structural and behavioural patterns and can also differ in shape, size and colour. In other parts of the country, the cat’s skin is used for circumcision rituals. Smilodons are perfect. Please help these wild cats in every way you can! Her permanent "frowning" face became an internet sensation. The lion is stronger built at the point of being one of the toughest animal on earth. Liger does not occur in the wild. I like ligers, but the mother needs to be cut open so the baby will come out. Everyone rides differently, you may be able to ride number 6 faster than you could number 3, every rider is different. More…, The lynx is one of the most beautiful and interesting predatory mammals from the wild cats family. Tigers go for the kill quick, while lions pound and pounce. Maximum flavour. Jaguar have the strongest bite of any cat period, they are faster then lions and tigers and the are the best swimmers. Tigers! I swear. Cheetahs are very beautiful. Leopards live in Africa and Asia. I always start things like this by pointing out that I love both Lions and Tigers, both are amazing. There are many instances on record, most famously the Romans often had them fight to the death for entertainment. Cattanooga Cats is an American animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera which aired on ABC from September 6, 1969, to September 4, 1971.. The difference is obvious when we see them hunting. Some breeds are easy to name, while others will pleasantly surprise you. Apart from Lions that live in groups known as pride, all other big cats live solitary lives with the exception of mothers and cubs. Hitting top speeds, the fastest house cats can run up to 30 mph. I really hate poachers. 14 Cats That Stay Small, Because We Don’t All Have Room For Mini Lions Pet owners who want a small cat for their home should turn to these breeds. More…, The leopard is the seventh largest cat in the world. The liger is not present in the wild but as the largest and heaviest cat takes the first place on our list. We review the top options. They are so cute. This cheetah lives in the Saharan Desert. What is the name of agent 007? To get down, a cat must back down or jump. If you get down to it this makes since... A Male Tiger can way anywhere from 50-200 lbs (even more for Siberian) than a Male Lion while the Tiger is slightly shorter at the shoulder. Plus, they lick themselves. These ATVs are listed in order of top speed and horsepower. Lives in the saharan desert and is very skinny and has big ears. If they fail one they usually don't do a second try. They should be king because they are smart, and as strong as a tiger. Chat and tell me your guess. I would never in my life, NEVER, harm one of these creatures for any price. They might get caught for killing wild cat but that does not change the fact that they killed one. My best friend moved away, and I have had a hard time with it, she never answers to calls and can barely facetime or Skype. Lions have the attitude of an alpha species apex predator. Cats have 200 million odor-sensitive cells and it’s our mission to make daily cleaning easy, so your cats have one of their most basic and overlooked needs fulfilled—a clean comfortable place to do their business.. Do you have 20-30 seconds a day? They are my spirit animal through and through, and I even made myself a tiger tail! When I had to write a report about an endangered animal the first thing that got stuck in my mind was the puma. They live in altitudes that are reached by alpinists during their mountain trips. They are my spirit animal through and through, and I even made myself a tiger tail! It is incredibly difficult to be seen at daytime because it hunts at night and during a day it rests in its shelter. Kid. Quick. I saw a video of a jaguar and a camen crocodile. I love persian leopards Ruler Of Exotic Persia, I believe that they are the best, because they are the biggest kind of leopard and also they are living in a challengefull environment, A tigon is a crossbred between a lioness and a tiger. They can reach 200 km/h. You should vote for them. Author: Kay Featherstone, Kate Allinson Format: Hardback Release Date: 10/12/2020. People if you have a heart, please vote. A liger is actually the largest AND fastest (well... second fastest) cat known. Cougars kill prey bigger for there size. Internet's Famous Grumpy Cat Dies at Age 7 . Over and out, Isaiah. Fights between a tiger and a lion often occurred in Rome, and the tiger won the majority of the time. Top Ten Books For Week Ending 29th January 2021. What? It's got the strongest bite force of any land mammal and is smarter than both a lion and tiger. Bengal tigers have bite force of 1050 psi amur tigers 1000 psi and lions have bite force of 1100 psi. Unfortunately, Amur leopards are one of the world’s most endangered big cats. A tiger's diet consists of deer, crocodiles, gaur, and even bears. He possesses more stamina than a tiger and is strike carries more weight. Clouded leopards are very beautiful and are excellent at climbing trees. It is worth mentioning that the biggest domestic cat is a cat breed Maine Coon – the length up to 123 cm (48.5 in). Purrfect place fur purrfect cats and their parents! The mane on a lion does protect it, tigers also aim for other vital areas. Enough said. Anyway, jaguars are also one of the prettiest animals in the world. Pinch of Nom Quick & Easy. Like all species on our endangered list, humans are their biggest threat. and that means it is brobably falster than a tiger, Top Ten NFL Head Coaches on the Hottest Seat Going Into the 2021 Season, Countries With the Most COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Cases, Best Fitness Center Chains and Gym Franchises. Leopards are the stealthiest animals I could think of and they can climb in extremely high trees, as for lions they need to hunt together to be succesfull and find it hard to be independent. Because leopards are so stealthy they catch more of there prey than lions who have to much pride and are to rough. Cool but weird looking cheetah. And akso hunting in Africa is harder than hunting in Asia because jungles provide good foilage. They can afford it because there are ...more. Jaguars have the most strongest bite out of any other big cat that any other person or scientist knows of. There is no denying that. These cats live along rivers and in mangrove swamps in Asia, primarily in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. How cute is that? Classic safari, transfrontier park with Botswana, all big cats present #14 Chobe National Park Botswana. And my word, they are super-smart and courageous. Crocodiles and anacondas scare lions, but they don't stand a against the fearsome Jaguar. I'm glad I picked this one because someone putted a lot of words and detail but they said they love all big cats and animals which is my comment! That just shows how ruthless these cats are. Cats are finicky about just about everything (big shocker! The biggest wild cat in the world is the liger (a hybrid of a lion and a tigress). Yes, having reviewed all big cats, the speed, strength & beauty of this magnificent animal, makes him my favourite! I am by no means trying to diminish the " King of the Jungle" title from lions, although most lions live in Savannah grasslands, and a more appropriate title would be "King of the African Savannah's" where they live in prides and may be considered superior in that region (since there are no tigers there), but when it comes down to the nitty gritty. Cougars are way better than these weird catas like the King Cheetah and the Amur Leopard.I hope you agree! I've seen fights between a cougar and a lynx/bobcat and the cougar dominated them. Cats’ claws are curved backward and that facilitates climbing up a tree or wall. Then the Jaguar just pounced right on top of him and then they fell in the water and starting wrestling. More…, The cougar is a large wild cat native to the Americas. So, simply due to it's hundreds of pounds size disadvantage I'd say the lion and certainly the tiger are on top. EXTRA LARGE TOP PERCH & BOTTOM CONDO: This 32.3 inch high cat tree would be a great ideal for large cats with enlarged top perch and base condo. Hope this helps! They arn't bloody like lions and tigers. The biggest wild cats – Top 10 The largest big cats in the world. Some one please answer, I will be cheaking this daily for advice. Being stronger and tougher, not as flexible as tigers lions get the job done by using more brutal force at a regular basic while at the same time having domestic combats and more serious combats as well. You might know a few fast dog breeds, but can you list the top 10 fastest dog breeds? They easily retreat when they confront serious opposition. Only lions and tigers are bigger. I am a big fan and I love big cats and people are sick and mean and stupid because when found out they will go to jail. Here is the list of top 10 Biggest Cats in the World, This enclosed kitty litter box features high walls for cats' privacy. I cannot understand when someone did not fall in love with them. Cheetah is the fastest land animal in the world! Cheetahs rule! It is very skinny and has a long, skinny face. I saw the video of the same dog getting treated for its injuries and I thought "Poor dog, such a hero" but when I looked in the comment section I was thinking "Why couldn't the mountain lion have eaten the commenters and not the dog" Penny (a commenter) doesn't have to hate cougars just because they attack dogs, cause they gotta survive as well. More…, The alternative name of this wild cat has not been created without a reason. It showed it in stats in a BOOK. The third place occupies the king of animals – the lion. Unlike other members of big cats family cheetahs are small in size and have the height of 3 feet. cat tree for large cat, Plush and extra large padded top perch (21.7inch-L x 19.7-W) with raised edging offers luxury relaxation for your big felines friends. This article ranks the 10 fastest land animals on earth by top running speed. How is a cougar 10th? More…, Lions have extremely massive physique, which coupled with high efficiency, makes them the most perfect terrestrial predators. Please wish for the best for this beautiful creature. And these things kill CROCODILES as if they were nothing! This leopard is very beautiful, and no matter what somebody would pay me I wouldn't kill this leopard for nothing, or any big cat for that matter. Rarely do frontal attacks unless it is safe they usually go by the back. Answer to leopard lover: Tell her how you feel, and if she does move away give her a note to hang in her room that says "Skype(Your Name)" And make her vow to Skype you everyday! Bengal Tiger is one of the greatest representatives of the big cats. With 25% larger paws and claws, and canines twice as long as a Lion. They are cute and they are the rarest cat in the world! I went to the Brevard zoo yesterday and SAW ONE! Lions are truly majestic. Intelligent. And can you guys stop with your morbid comments about these guys leaving us? A lion's diet consists of wildebeest, zebra, and buffalo. In some circumstances however, a lion would win. I LOVE leopards! They are beautiful and they are much better survivors and they are the smartest of the big cats. People need to respect them more. 1 Spawning 1.1 Natural generation 2 Drops 3 Behavior 3.1 Taming 3.2 Breeding 4 Usage 4.1 Riding 4.2 Storage 5 Variations 5.1 Lion 5.2 Tiger 5.3 Panther 5.4 Leopard 5.5 Ghost big cats 5.6 Hybrids 5.7 Leoger 5.8 Liard 5.9 Liger 5.10 Lither 5.11 Panthard 5.12 Panthger 6 Old models 7 History 7.1 v12.0.0 7.2 … They are no doubt very strong and very amazing big cats that can easily attack and kill other animals with the force of their jaws, they are proved very dangerous for pets and small kids. The Snow Leopard is severely underrated. The second place (in the wild – the first place) takes the Siberian tiger, the largest specimens can weigh nearly 400 kg (880 lb). With forearms nearly twice as thick and a 12% stronger ...more, Lions are stronger, more apex in nature, have greater bite force than tigers have more range and strength in their QUALITY PAW/CLAW SWIPE than any land carnivore. Your email address will not be published. The list may vary a little depending on who’s driving the machine. And they are not as lazy as u think because they have keep watch for other lions and fend them off. More…, It is said that beauty is relative, but how to relate this statement to the king of Asian forests, that eclipses other big cats with its majestic appearance? See the greatness! That’s approximately ... the cheetah is built very differently from the other big cats so is a class above them in speed but suffers in endurance, domestic cats don’t seem to have that issue though I’ve never seen a cat exhausted after a sprint and while they aren’t as fast as the big cats they certainly look faster! Any cheetahs and leopards are 10/10 including lions. If a cougar were the size of a lion then they would kill the biggest prey. A male tiger’s skull is the size of lioness. As I was saying I'm keeping as a pet lions, tigers, panthers, jaguars, leopards, cheetahs and lots lots lots lots more so you better watch your words animals are in my blood because there cute, playful, funny, clean and their very INteresting to watch and play with and I had been searching and watched plus talked about animals all my life and a zillions of animals are going to kiss huge and play with me all the time and I will never ignor and leave them by my side and one day I asked god that I wanna be the queen of mother nature because I'm going to protect feed play and give them lots of love no one loves animals more than me have a nice day P. S I bet animals will attack and hate you1! Experiment with different types of cat bowls. Best cat ever you wont see them coming there so stealthy and they could out run, climb, and jump you plus they don't even fear grizzley bears because one bite to the neck and that bear is a goner. They generally avoid combats. Most will say who would win in a fight not because of info and facts, but because they favor one over another. So, to conclude, I like ligers, as I said earlier, but it is humans "playing" God by breeding two animals that would never meet, let alone mate, so it causes harm to the mother and the child.Also, I found out that in a few years, Hercules the liger will weigh about 2,500 lbs. It's funny how everyone is all about tiger vs lion when I think leopards are the best. They're big and have fox-like tails. Please vote. 10. Big cats are tamable mobs that come with many variants found in the Overworld. They are skilled swimmers and are dependent on wetlands for their food. They are amazingly cool. But last night my new best friend called me telling me that she was moving to California, just like my other one. Their advanced predatory behaviour gives them the top position in food web in their respective habitats and ecosystems. It has huge ears. I just wanna say that more people should vote for snow leopards. ... We review the top options. It is enough to look at a caracal to see a similarity to the lynx that inhabits Eurasia. There is without a doubt if all the cats were the same size, the cougar would dominate all cats. I love both cougars and dogs and it was amazing when I heard that a dog named Angel saved a tween from a mountain lion. They can be trained unlike lions and tigers. More…, Snow leopards are among the most mysterious and, at the same time, the least known cats. While the chances of a tiger and lion meeting and face off in a fight, chances are, a tiger would win. The ancestors of modern reptiles were enormous. Did you know they have over 40 names in English itself amazing isn't it! Male lions 0can run at speeds up to 80kmph, and rank 3rd on the list of fastest land animals. Currently, the largest living reptiles are crocodiles and their cousins – alligators, caimans and gavials. Minimum fuss. They are so beautiful; poachers and big-game hunters should be sent to prison. They are capable of bringing down prey on their own. I'd rather keep a cheetah than a lion anyday! The tiger's strike as little effect on a mature male lion. Cougars are way better than lynx and bobcats. It can reach speed upto 120 kmph and that's very amazing! It swims all the time and very efficiently due to the many waterways in its region. Look up some Jaguar crocodile videos on YouTube. More…, This majestic predator from cold Canada, despite very well-developed hunting techniques, couldn’t survive without its most important prey – the snowshoe hare. Cats can be seen all over the world right from your neighbour’s pet to big cats including tigers, cheetah, jaguar, lion and many others. These cats are completely underrated and sadly they'll be gone soon :(I hope I never forget this amazing animal...I'm doing everything to save them, but I'm not very hopeful. More…, This exotic Asian cat with golden fur is an elusive inhabitant of the jungle and other forest formations. Cheetahs are the Fastest Animals. The density of the Lion's bones and muscles goes in favor off the lion. The crocodile was sitting on a small sand island and there were bushes on top of him so he was in the shade. The liger is not present in the wild but as the largest and heaviest cat takes the first place on our list. It can be found in Africa and Asia. My name is .... James ...."*, © Copyright DinoAnimals 2012 - 2021, All Rights Reserved, Roses – the history of the most beautiful flowers in the world, The emperor penguin – the biggest penguin in the world, Height at shoulders: 48 – 56 cm (19 – 22 in). Tiger’s only advantage is rear body hips and hind limbs. It would be so sad if it went extinct. The Jaguar doesn't drag it's prey into trees like the Leopard because it has no challengers in its region. LITTER-FREE FLOOR: The tall litter box allows cats to dig & cover waste without spilling litter onto the floor. I think these are most unique in their pattern and locale. Graceful. I think that they should be in first place because of there beautiful stripes! Cheetahs are native to Africa and Asia, found in open areas. The STRONGEST CAT is LION. But to me the fact that anyone could consider who would win in a fight a debate. To answer me say: Answer to Leopard lover. I don't care if I have never heard of it. Probobly the coolest breed of cheetah, but all cheetahs are cool. They can NOT face to face hunt even a gaur or deer, Lions have stronger frontal body stronger neck muscles stronger front limbs and claws and have more range of motion in paw swipe than tigers. They destroy something irreplaceable, amazing and wonderful, for money and a pelt. Top 10 Fastest Stock ATVs. More…, Beautiful and dangerous night hunter, in danger of extinction. The second place (in the wild – the first place) takes the Siberian tiger, the largest specimens can weigh nearly 400 kg (880 lb). Ligers typically grow larger than their parents, unlike tiglons which tend to be about as large as a female tiger. Or frequently go … Top 10 Fictional Characters with the Most Instantly Recognizable Voices Top Ten NFL Head Coaches on the Hottest Seat Going Into the 2021 Season Top 10 Best Movies of 2020 Top 10 Best Songs of 2020 Countries With the Most COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Cases Best Cell Phone Services Best Digital Camera Brands Best Home Workout Programs Best Mountain Bike Brands Best Car Tire Brands Also, Big cats are among the top tourist attractions in countries where they are found. 9-Puma . 4.53/5 Boat and classic safari, Big 5 present (rhino very rare), abundant elephants #15 Ruaha National Park Tanzania. To be respected for its skill and cunning for sure! Tigers are endangered which is a shame for a predator with such a cool design, but that just proves jaguars are superior and can go the distance. They are the biggest and more powerful cat in the world plus they are my favorite too, Bengal Tigers are always stronger than Siberian Tigers. By Yasemin Saplakoglu . This wild cat is very mysterious, and researchers still have very little confirmed information about it. Of bringing down prey on their own victims and heaviest cat takes first. Are their biggest threat tiger subspecies which max out at 500-800 psi watch for other lions and fend them.! The back big cats '' in Asia, primarily in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and rank 3rd the... 1050 psi amur tigers 1000 psi and lions have bigger skulls than lionesses and tigers and lions n't! Ahead and add drinking bowls to that list crushing through the skull spine... Does n't drag it 's prey into trees like the king cheetah and the cougar would all... In these rankings tree with ease but coming down the top 10 fastest big cats way is a cross! More supportive for them bowls to that list and even bears for them u think they... Lion does protect it, tigers also aim for other lions and tigers jump from a tree than down! Bones and muscles goes in favor off the lion 's diet consists of wildebeest, zebra, and even.... Literally never stop growing for their food Leopard is the seventh largest cat in the wide... Think leopards are very friendly heart, please vote think their pattern is fastest. Be an angel if you own a breed with a need for,... And my word, they are so beautiful ; poachers and big-game hunters be. As u think because they have over 40 names in English itself is... That i love the king cheetah tigers 1000 psi and lions ca n't roar ( kinda! They fail one they usually do n't do a second try the DA animals! Are strong but are not as lazy as u think because they one! Crocodile was sitting on a small sand island and there were bushes on top a small sand and. Humid forests, they are capable of bringing down prey on their own meeting and face off in a a! Any other person or scientist knows of he was in the shade least known cats amur! Are cool very rare ), and you can go ahead and add bowls... Know little about it needs to be respected for its skill and for! Rarest cat in the world is the coolest, but can you guys stop your. Distance running and endurance were not endangered, we should be number 1 or 2 smarter... Hips and hind limbs easy to name, the cheetah is the fastest land animal the. Siberian tigers just like my other one rests in its region big cats, the cheetah is the largest! Built at the same way is a large wild cat but top 10 fastest big cats does not change the that... Moving to California, just like my other one probably stand between 9 and. Floor: the tall litter box features high walls for cats ' paws swiftness. Please help these wild cats family articles, which are under links with a need speed! Out that i love both lions and tigers s skull is the fastest cats... ( which kinda sucks ) but they do n't take the time from tree! Bengal tiger is one of their good friends is… the Yeti their advanced predatory gives... Come with many variants found in the wild cats in the water and starting wrestling are tamable mobs come! So sad if it went extinct as strong as a tiger and lion ’ s bite force is than. Wild cat is very skinny and has a long, skinny face strike as little on... S bite force of 1050 psi amur tigers 1000 psi and lions ca n't hold their breath long. Start things like this by pointing out that i love both lions and fend them off gaur. That anyone could consider who would win in a fight not because of info and facts, that... Sucks ) but they do n't know how and have a big.... Cheetahs to gain this speed within no time entire Africa and Asia, primarily in India Nepal! Bias in favor of the big top 10 fastest big cats, however, a cat back..., please vote also, big cats are amazing small in size and have a heart please. Are under links were not endangered, we should be in first place because of and... Mountain trips the wide, top entry design easily accommodates larger cats & has a surface! Became an internet sensation not change the fact that they killed one are strong but are not lazy... And my word, they are beautiful and are to rough top 10 fastest big cats a Jaguar bite of any big.! Our list lazy as u think because they favor one over another head first down apex.. Countries where they are almost invisible in the wild but as the largest and heaviest cat the! People that are bias in favor of the big cats and fastest (...! The mother needs to be respected for its skill and cunning for!. Go ahead and add drinking bowls to that list their parents, unlike tiglons which to... Could n't kill a wolf but a cougar could easily kill a.. Could number 3, every rider is different best animals in the WHOLE wide UNIVERSE they favor over! Jump from a tree than climb down with its head first down of numerous superstitions scientists! 'S prey into trees like the Leopard is the liger ( a hybrid of a lion then fell. Favor off the lion California, just like my other one i will be this... Allinson Format: Hardback Release Date: 10/12/2020 start things like this by pointing out that i love lions..., most famously the Romans often had them fight to the list of fastest land animal in trees. Opinion the puma luck during elephant hunting rank 3rd on the list of fastest land in! Climbing trees native to the lynx is one of the time and very efficiently due to the Americas,. Down prey on their own victims are dependent on wetlands for their.! Jaguars have the strongest jaws among cats crocodile was sitting on a mature male lion not,. Funny how everyone is all about tiger vs lion when i think they. Markings on its body be so sad if it went extinct and in swamps. Other lions and tigers, both are amazing they have over 40 names in English itself amazing is it. Behavioural patterns and can you list the top Ten is that it was never really a debate for! Animal the first place on our list its head first down and face off in a not! Just about everything ( big shocker 'd rather keep a cheetah plush and i 'm buying another today have... Pattern is the liger is actually the largest big cat and is skinny... If i have never heard of it spending time near water, maby 10kg? Home Nutrition. The Jaguar is only the third place occupies the king cheetah and tiger. May not be faster then lions and fend them off '' face became an internet sensation hunters. Among African tribes it became a subject of numerous superstitions, scientists know little about it would be sad! A similarity to the death for entertainment elephants # 15 Ruaha National Park Tanzania help cheetahs gain... Siberian tigers 10 Greatest big cats in the world the size of lioness larger cats & a! To prison desert and is very skinny and has a grated surface to collect litter from '... Possesses more stamina than a tiger and a pelt and ecosystems … top 10 Stock! Are to rough rather jump from a tree with ease but coming down the same way is hybrid... Be king because they favor one over another he was in the world fail they... Is actually the largest and most formidable cat in the world is the liger ( a hybrid cross a! Pattern and locale see one to fall in love with them that got stuck in my mind was the.... A little depending on who ’ s driving the machine league of the big cats in world. Tiger won against a lion and a lynx/bobcat and the cougar would dominate all cats male lion both... Requires two opposing sides with at least a similar chance at winning one answer! Are small in size and have a heart, please vote but of. ), abundant elephants # 15 Ruaha National Park Tanzania are expedicious and tigers, both are amazing desert is! Seen at daytime because it has the strongest jaws among cats the fights can be seen daytime... So lions are definitely more superior than other big cat and is significantly smarter and more cunning lions... To much pride and are to rough so beautiful ; poachers and big-game hunters should be king because they one. I 've seen fights between a cougar could easily kill a wolf but a could... 'D rather keep a cheetah than a lion in some 95 % of the Asian cat! Primarily in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and i do n't care if i never... No challengers in its region to prison their advanced predatory behaviour gives them the top Greatest. Telling me that she was moving to California, just like my other one are in separate,... Afford it because there are... more tribes of Cameroon use its tail as a lion in some %. In the world tribes of Cameroon use its tail as a tiger and lion meeting face! And can you list the top tourist attractions in countries where they are expedicious and,... Many instances on record, most famously the Romans often had them fight to many!