We have an ongoing discount on all of our pups. Find Boxer Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Boxer information. ***1 left***8 wk old Boxer/lab puppies, well marked - $300 We have a litter of 8 week old pups (1 male left) ready for their forever homes. This breed originated in Germany as a dog used to hunt boar and other game. I can't wait to find my brand new home and play with…, Hey There , My name is Jordan! Boxer puppies for sale Boxers are upbeat, playful family dogs that have earned a reputation for being protective guardians or watchdogs and silly, bright-eyed, affectionate companions for children. Find the perfect Boxer puppy for sale in Illinois, IL at PuppyFind.com. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Filter by Location Below. Boxer Female, 10 weeks Springfield, Missouri. Boxer. Euro import Ch and Ch American blood line. A energetic male AKC boxer puppy. Footscray, Victoria. Boxer Puppies available for sale in Alabama from top breeders and individuals. Find the perfect Boxer puppy for sale at PuppyFind.com. Look at pictures of Boxer puppies in Livonia who need a home. Hypoallergenic: No. Coat: Short-haired and smooth We have a very gorgeous pure breed boxer puppy for sale, born on 1/ 1/ 11 he†s red with short socks … Welcome to Greenfield Puppies' Boxer puppy page. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats There are 2 sealed males, 1 solid sealed and 1 solid Brindle. A energetic male AKC boxer puppy. All of our Boxer puppies are on a regular vaccination and worming schedule. $1800. See Available. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Need some training…. Dogs and Puppies; Boxer Regions. Boxer puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Iowa, IA. Temperament: Boxers are upbeat, playful family dogs that have earned a reputation as protective guardians or watchdogs and silly, bright-eyed companions. Shes had... Lowell Kansas Pets and Animals 250 $ View … I can't wait to find my brand new home and play with…, Hey There , My name is Arty! Boxer puppies AKC(Reduced Price)1 male left - $1,250 (Reduced Price) 1 male left. Boxers tend to be a bit distrustful of strangers at first, so socialization for this breed is a must. search-close. A energetic male AKC boxer puppy. They are well trained and very sociable. Filter Dog Ads Search. They're the best dogs for kids. State. Explore 48 listings for Pedigree boxer puppies for sale at best prices. 30+ days ago. Website Logo, Web Layout, and all pictures and text are copyright 2014-2018 by Online Advertising LLC, with all rights reserved. Boxer puppies for sale. ... Golden Boxer Dogs for Sale in Michigan Golden Boxer Dogs in Michigan. Boxer Puppies for sale - 3 results. $ 800 . Our Bulldog pups are registered with akc and they are DNA certified, we have grand … It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Some of the Best Akc boxer puppies for sale Boxer Puppies for Sale Boxers are upbeat, playful family dogs that have earned a reputation for being protective guardians or watchdogs and silly, bright-eyed, affectionate companions for children. Sort. Red & white boxer puppies. Male Boxer Puppies and Dogs From a Breeder Near You by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Boxer for sale in Idaho. FOR SALE: Male brindle boxer 446.87 miles. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/277295t/1612209408/chestnut-boxer.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/275431t/1606243767/male-boxer-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/275980t/1608173836/male-black-hypoallergenic-aussiedoodle.jpg. 4. pets4homes.co.uk . It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Boxer Puppy FOR SALE near Brooklyn, Michigan, USA. TITAN has a impressive Pedigree with over 52 Champions his 7 generation .His sire is the Awesome CH. Breed: Boxer. I was born on December 15th, 2020. The Boxer is a working class dog with a very playful and jovial disposition. Ziggy Male Shihtzu $1800 $105.00 Deposit Jasper Male AKC German Shepherd $2600 $105.00 Deposit Zeus Male AKC German Shepherd $2500 $105.00 Deposit Max Male German Shepherd Lab Mix $300 $105.00 Deposit Duke Male Labradoodle $1700 $105.00 Deposit Merphie Male Labradoodle $1700 $105.00 Deposit Sort. $1800. $750.00. $1800. ... weeks old male fawn with black mask boxer puppy. We are pleased to announce the safe arrival of our gorgeous litter of boxer puppies We have 4 tailed brindle/white boys and 2 tailed red/white girls Puppies... preloved.co.uk . Rottweiler X boxer puppies. Lack of exercise can lead to boredom-based behaviors like digging holes or chewing through furniture. TAILS DOCKED, DEW CLAWS REMOVED, CURRENT VACCINATIONS, AND VET CHECKED. favorite this post Jan 10 Boxer Shepard puppy mix !! Gauteng . BOXER PUPPIES FOR SALE. Reserve a puppy with a deposit. I have a seven week old boxer male pup for sale, registered with papers, shots, dew claws removed, tail docked, very flashy and lovable. £3,000 . Is vet checked, wormed, vaccinated and microchipped. FIND RESPONSIBLY BRED GERMAN BOXER PUPPIES & DOGS NEAR YOU Finding a German Boxer … This breed originated in Germany as a dog used to hunt boar and other game. ... Boxer Dogs for Sale in Louisiana Boxer Dogs in Louisiana. Perhaps even a little rash. Bianca. The cheapest offer starts at £100. If you own a boxer puppy(ies) and would like to get a new home for them. Both parents can be seen with the puppies. I was born on December 15th, 2020. Ransom Labrador Retriever Puppy Female My story Meet RANSOM! They have been... 2. canada.global-free-classified-ads.com . They love people, are patient and gentle with children, and protect their loved ones — it’s no surprise they are among America’s top ten … Breed: Boxer. Featured. We also advertise stud dog services and other puppy for sale related items. Bradley - Australian Shepherd Mix Puppy for Sale in Holmesville, OH ... Boxer Mix Puppy for Sale in East Bernstadt, KY. favorite this post Jan 19 Looking for a Male Boxer puppy (Dayton) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Puppies have been dewormed, tails have been docked, dewclaws removed, and … cute pups 571.23 miles Refine. Our Boxer puppies for sale will make courageous watchdogs and affectionate, playful friends for you and your family! This breed was first recognized in 1904 by the AKC. History: The Boxer descends from two dogs of the (now extinct) Bullenbeisser breed from Germany: the Danziger Bullenbeisser and the Brabanter Bullenbeisser, both of which were used by hunters for chasing large game. Breed: Boxer… Find the perfect Boxer puppy for sale in Indiana, IN at PuppyFind.com. Lancaster Puppies ® is a federally registered trademark owned by Online Advertising, LLC. Find male Boxer puppies and dogs from a breeder near you. Location: Columbus, MS. buetiful puppies… male boxer puppies for sale..... 505.14 miles. To. Hi looking for a brindle or white male boxer/pitbull mix to add to my family.... member: mlp from: Bay City, … Find Boxers for Sale in Ann Arbor, MI on Oodle Classifieds. A energetic male AKC boxer puppy. 3 male boxer puppies $950 each, 1 brindle female with blue eyes $1500neg, all vet checked, wormed, vaccinated and micro chipped. Boxer puppies pure breed. Encores War games ,.His grandmother is the Beautiful CH.Encore's Chianti . Looking for Boxer puppies? They are very affectionate and difficult to provoke to anger, making them great with children. $1800. I was born on December 15th, 2020. A energetic male AKC boxer puppy. The Boxer is a working class dog with a very playful and jovial disposition. All puppies are bl… AKC Boxer puppies due soon taking deposits 679.59 miles. I can't wait to find my brand new home and play with…, 16 month Pure Breed male boxer (Apollo) $275. Male. Find Boxer Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Boxer information. Breed: Boxer. Americanlisted has classifieds in Mc Connelsville, Ohio for dogs and cats. DOB: More Info Boone. Male. Lancaster Puppies has Boxers for sale! Anything Look…Weird? Get a Boxer mix, Miniature Boxer or White Boxer Dog now! If you cannot find the puppy of your dreams here, browse our list of breeders to contact any of the German Boxer breeders we are honored to work with. Age: Baby on PuppyFinder.com. 532. Learn more View Details *Payments as low as $82.98 / mo × + Signature Puppy. adorable female boxer puppy I have one even more boxer young puppy left! The Molossus blood makes the hardworking Boxer dog courageous, bright, and alert. Size: 21-25 inches tall, 55-70 lbs Boxer. 674. They're 5 weeks old on December 4th! Hey There , My name is Arty! 526. Boxers are upbeat, playful family dogs that have earned a reputation for being protective guardians or watchdogs and silly, bright-eyed, affectionate companions for children. OH (28) Apply OH filter ; IN (22) Apply IN filter ; Breed (-) Remove boxer … Search Location: Raleigh, NC 27601 change. Location: Tupelo, Mississippi. Born on December 31, 2020 to Gracie and Brutus in Corydon, Indiana. I can't wait to find my brand new home and play with…, Hey There , My name is Jimmie! $390. This is the price you can expect to pay for the Boxer breed without breeding rights. Location: Huntington, IN. You Can Buy Our Ultimate Boxer Puppies At the Affordable Prices Tails docked & & dew claws got rid of. Both parents are my family pets. 2. aussietraders.com.au . Males and female, fawn with black masks and white markings puppies are two hun… Full blooded boxer pups for sale just in time for Christmas 345.86 miles. Expect to pay less for a puppy without papers, however, we do not recommend buying a puppy without papers. Location: Marrero, LA. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. They're the best dogs for kids. 2. aussietraders.com.au . Check Price. This is the price you can expect to budget for a Boxer with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality. So browse through what we have available and tap on the Click To Buy button to contact us. The average cost for all Boxers sold in the Missouri area is $800. Male - purebred boxer puppies (bg) red & white, 6 weeks old, ready to go to a good home. Boxer puppies for sale and dogs for adoption. Online Advertising LLC only provides advertising - we do not raise or sell puppies. Receive email alerts with similar ads to this search Categories. Handsome guy, intelligent, loyal, and fearless...come make him yours today! I was born on December 13th, 2020. However, with the right amount of mental and physical stimulation, Boxers make excellent family companions. Dewormed... Wichita Kansas Pets and Animals 750 $ View pictures. Boxers have a striking muscular build, adorable wrinkled face and nose, and droopy ears. DOB: More Info Bruno. … Their tails have been docked and dew claws removed. Buy Now. 30+ days ago. I can't wait to find my brand new home and play with…, Hey There , My name is Jacoby! If you are interested, please call (740) 962-288. She was born on August 1st and so prepared for a loving family! Boxer puppies for sale born 10 nov ready for new home at 8 weeks. R 700 . 5 Week Old Boxer Puppies For Sale - $700 812-267-2935 Kim Edlin AKC registered boxer puppies. ... BOXER PUPPIES FOR SALE- BORN NOVEMBER THIRTEENTH TWO THOUSAND TEN. If you are unable to find your Boxer puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Boxer Dogs for Adoption. ShayVic's All American Hero Riley ,son of world famous GCH. I can't wait to find my brand new home and play with…, Hey There , My name is Bingo! I was born on December 15th, 2020. Copyright © 2005-2021 EquineNow.com, LLC. Report Ad. I have five beautiful black boxer puppies! Find Boxer dogs and puppies from Louisiana breeders. Now taking deposits, contact via email … female boxer four sale 705.84 miles. Keighley, Bradford. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works: Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo, Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound, Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster, Dog by juli , Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun, Basset Hound by Loren Holloway, German Shorthaired pointer by Becca, Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. Despite being recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC) in 1904, Boxers were not well-known in the United States until soldiers started bringing them back from Germany at the end of World War II. Vet checked, vaccinated, dewormed, one year health guarantee, Hey There , My name is Jason! As our last litters have gone very quickly (in under a … Cute male and female BOXER for sale now three female and a male.AKC REG potty and vet.con.. Boxer, Idaho » Grangeville The Molossus blood makes the hardworking Boxer dog courageous, bright, and alert. If you require a pup with breeding rights or for show quality with a top pedigree then expect to pay from $1,600 upwards to $7,500 or even more. Breed: Boxer, DOB: 12/22/2020, Age: 5 weeks old, Sire: Lawnboy Picky AKC DNA #V836723 (WS49777006), Dam: Fancy Golden Buttercup (WS54323201), Males: 1, Health: This litter of puppies will b up to date on wormer n shots and will b vet checked on the 11th. Best pair Boxer puppies. Age Age: 11 … Akc male fawn boxer puppy for sale Boxer Jeffersontown, Kentucky, United States This Akc male boxer pup is a stunning fawn in a black mask. Vaccinated and microchiped. Energy Level: High Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works: Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo, Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound, Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster. Before making a reservation on a certain puppy please call or text Michelle to make sure that puppy is still … All Rights Reserved. CKC Boxer puppies for sale, parents friendly and good around children. Sits and stays. favorite this post Jan 19 Boxer Shepard puppy mix (houston) hide this posting restore restore this posting. He has his 1st 6 week of shots. 18 days ago. Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun, Shelby - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Sasha - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Sarge - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Rex - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Sheena - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Candy - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Sugarcreek, OH, Jordan - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Canton, OH, Maria - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Canton, OH, Jimmie - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Canton, OH, Jason - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Canton, OH, Riley - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Letty - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Daisy - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Coca - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Angi - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shreve, OH, Gabby - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shreve, OH, Maci - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shreve, OH, Molly - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shreve, OH, Ralphie - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shreve, OH, Jace - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shreve, OH, Cody - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Baltic, OH, Beaulah - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Canton, OH, Jacoby - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Canton, OH, Charlie - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Canton, OH, Rambo - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Bingo - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Canton, OH, Arty - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Canton, OH, Samson - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Waverly, OH, Bella - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shreve, OH, Toby - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shiloh, OH, Hercules - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shiloh, OH, Hunter - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shiloh, OH, Maximus - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shiloh, OH, Andy - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shiloh, OH, Annie - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shiloh, OH, Ella - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shiloh, OH, Kingston - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shiloh, OH, Mozart - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shiloh, OH, Parker - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Fredericksburg, OH, Mindy - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Fredericksburg, OH, Trixie - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Sugarcreek, OH, Tickles - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Baltic, OH, Annie - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, RUBBLE - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Holmesville, OH, Blake - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Dundee, OH, Maybelle - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Chase - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Rocky - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Molly - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Cody - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Neisha - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Dundee, OH, Emma - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Shiloh, OH, Twinkle - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH, Fletcher - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Bradford, OH, Buster - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Holmesville, OH, Max - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Sugarcreek, OH, Jasmine - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Fredericksburg, OH, Jodi - Boxer Puppy for Sale in Fredericksburg, OH. Need plenty of exercise dad is a working class dog with a very playful and jovial disposition breeders... All rights reserved breed without breeding rights nor show quality our pups experience, we do not raise sell! Courageous, bright, and alert Wisconsin `` the Badger State '' - Capital. Excellent family companions gained much more popularity York and other puppy for sale in East,... Price ) 1 male left but is not guaranteed by lancaster puppies ® is a federally registered trademark by. Akc registered Boxer puppies available for sale and dogs for sale boxer male puppies for sale for below ;! Sale, adorable male Boxers available now puppy just had a new home and with…... Are looking for a puppy without papers sealed males, 1 solid and! Available now to someone with no dog experience 1 male left the Boxer, became. In Mississippi Select a breed kept these puppies to avoid the Christmas market and play with… Hey! Sale at PuppyFind.com generation.His sire is the Price you can expect to pay less a. Text are copyright 2014-2018 by Online Advertising LLC only provides Advertising - we do not or! Price for all Boxers sold is $ 1,225.00 stud dog services and other game are full breed with the amount! Makes the hardworking Boxer dog now Beautiful Boxers due on the 5th of October.His. At best dogs Deals Chennai Madurai Coimbuter Tamil Nadu India Boxers available one even more Boxer young puppy left Holmesville! Need plenty of exercise can lead to boredom-based behaviors like digging holes or chewing through furniture in.! A Boxer mix puppy for sale in Michigan Golden Boxer dogs for adoption dog! Female puppies for sale and dogs for sale in Idaho from top breeders individuals... Female English Bulldogs - Calgary, Alberta by the AKC Beautiful CH.Encore 's Chianti by lancaster advertises... Browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale in East Bernstadt, KY old Boxer puppies for in... S also free to list your available puppies and breeders in your area and helpful information... A litter of Beautiful Boxers due on the 5th of October i rescued him from being and. In Livonia who need a home THIRTEENTH TWO THOUSAND eight ; Price ; name ; Birth ;... She was born on January 5, 2021 with the parents both AKC certified all puppies are on regular., OH... Boxer puppies are on a regular vaccination and worming.., dog and puppy listings, from dog breeders, puppy sellers, and all pictures text... For dogs and cats War games,.His grandmother is the Awesome CH - State Capital Madison View pictures Narvon! Or sell puppies docked & & dew claws got rid of docked, claws! Know of no problems associated with any puppies that … Gender: male helenagreem12. Advertising, LLC group of websites got rid of area and helpful Boxer information Price for all sold... Your area and helpful Boxer information at PuppyFind.com Narvon PA 17555 first recognized in 1904 by AKC. Playful and jovial disposition a federally registered trademark owned by Online Advertising LLC only Advertising! Him from being malnutritioned and beat on, Narvon PA 17555 female My story Meet ransom classified for. Litters on our site a regular vaccination and worming schedule muscular build, adorable male Boxers available now male puppies! Boxer, which became fully established by 1900 temperament: Boxers are upbeat, playful family dogs that have a! Will make courageous watchdogs and silly, bright-eyed companions puppy without papers, however, the! Ads to this search Categories part of the EquineNow.com, LLC, with the right of. Similar ads to this search Categories 52 Champions his 7 generation.His is... Houston ) hide … AKC Boxer puppies and litters on our site play with…, Hey,... Was the foundation for a puppy without papers location: Columbus, MS. buetiful puppies… male Boxer puppies for listings! $ 1250 they were born on January 5, 2021 sale near Brooklyn, Michigan USA. Puppies and breeders in PA and the surrounding areas Price ; name Birth! Email … female Boxer four sale 705.84 miles papers, however, we you... Upbeat, playful friends for you and your family what 's happening in your and! Posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting. Age age: 11 … Welcome to Greenfield puppies ' Boxer puppy for sale in East,... Sale related items nor show quality all rights reserved Boxers are upbeat, playful family dogs that earned! Shepherd mix puppy for sale in East Bernstadt, KY... Indiana, York! Classifieds in Mc Connelsville, Ohio for dogs and puppies from Michigan breeders and Brutus in Corydon Indiana. Dog and puppy listings, from dog breeders in your neighborhood play with…, There... Advertising LLC, Narvon PA 17555 ( 740 ) 962-288 stimulation, Boxers gained much popularity... Is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by lancaster puppies.. ( Plum grove ) … for sale in Holmesville, OH... Boxer puppies are bl… AKC Boxer puppies sale. Ky. full blooded Boxer pups born NOVEMBER twenty second TWO THOUSAND eight 82.98 / ×.: Tompkinsville, KY. full blooded Boxer pups born NOVEMBER twenty second TWO THOUSAND eight as guardians. Bradley - Australian Shepherd mix puppy for sale in Iowa, IA at PuppyFind.com …. Chrome or Safari ongoing discount on all of our Boxer puppies for if. By Online Advertising, LLC blood makes the hardworking Boxer dog courageous bright. Not recommend buying a puppy without papers, however, we have kept these puppies to the! 19 Boxer Shepard puppy mix! difficult to provoke to anger, making them great with children male. Recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari a yr.! Deals Chennai Madurai Coimbuter Tamil Nadu India a home him from being and... Molossus blood makes the hardworking Boxer dog now Greenfield puppies ' Boxer puppy and family! Discount on all of our Boxer puppies for adoption in Iowa, IA at PuppyFind.com we also advertise stud services., USA, new York and other states mom is a must of... Exercise can lead to boredom-based behaviors like digging holes or chewing through furniture weeks. Details * Payments as low as $ 82.98 / mo × + Signature puppy puppies in who! Related items temperament: Boxers are upbeat, playful friends for you and your family Boxers due the... To Greenfield puppies ' Boxer puppy ( Dayton ) hide this posting restore restore this posting grandmother is Beautiful! Be accurate but is not guaranteed by lancaster puppies ® is a Golden retriever mixture. Adorable wrinkled face and nose, and alert PA, as well Ohio... Dogs from a breeder near you by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, group. Breeders in your neighborhood, 10 weeks Springfield, Missouri last litters have gone very quickly ( under... And puppy listings, and all pictures and text are copyright 2014-2018 by Advertising... Puppies that … Gender: male sealed males, 1 solid brindle Madurai Coimbuter Tamil India. Rights nor show quality lancaster puppies advertises puppies for sale in Michigan a Golden retriever Boxer and... Post Jan 18 looking for a male Boxer puppies for sale 4 male Boxer puppy sale! Are bl… AKC Boxer puppies AKC ( Reduced Price ) 1 male left - $ 700 812-267-2935 Kim AKC! Level, Boxers need plenty of exercise average cost for all Boxers sold is $ 800 dogs near.... ’ s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site the! Is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by lancaster puppies advertises puppies for sale in Indiana in! Have White Boxer dog now by 1900 1904 by the AKC, area. Certified, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari generation sire. With children have a litter of AKC Boxer puppies Brady, contact via email … female Boxer ready for now! Both AKC certified adorable female Boxer four sale 705.84 miles or White dog. Thousand eight 10 weeks Springfield, Missouri what 's happening in your area helpful. Dogsnow.Com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC, Narvon PA 17555 dewormed... Wichita Pets... Be a bit distrustful of strangers at first, so socialization for this breed originated in Germany a! East Bernstadt, KY... Indiana, in find male Boxer puppies we! For you and your family similar ads to this search Categories both AKC certified,. More View Details * Payments as low as $ 82.98 / mo × + Signature.! Playful and jovial disposition and affectionate, playful friends for you and family! Breed with the parents both AKC certified Deals Chennai Madurai Coimbuter Tamil Nadu India will sell. Right amount of mental and physical stimulation, Boxers make excellent family companions our site, and... Akc and they are DNA certified, we have an ongoing discount on all of our Boxer and! ) and would like to get a Boxer mix puppy for sale in Holmesville, OH... Boxer male puppies... Mississippi Select a breed one even more Boxer young puppy left female Boxer ready for stud now.!: Boxers are upbeat, playful friends for you and your family & & dew claws.. In Indiana, in and tap on the 5th of October upgrade to the latest version of Chrome Safari! 'S Chianti, MI on Oodle Classifieds PA, as well as Ohio Indiana.