Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2018. $169.95 +$45.00 shipping. 13 product ratings. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2020. Fulk Signature Series Slowpitch Bat, 34"/27 oz, DeMarini Nautalai Balance Slowpitch Bat, 34"/25 oz, PowerNet Baseball and Softball Practice Net 7 x 7 with Bow Frame. Ordered 27 ounce; received 27.5 ounce, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019. $199.99. $280.16. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The end loaded models are very end loaded like its predecesor. Be the first to write a review. Please try again. Early review of my Adidas Melee 2. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, adidas Melee Reloaded SSUSA Slowpitch Bat MLESP - 34/25.5, See all details for adidas Melee Reloaded SSUSA Slowpitch Bat MLESP - 34/25.5, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Free shipping. Great bat. Louisville Slugger Super Z1000 Endload Slowpitch Softball Bat, 34"/27 oz. Brand new in the wrapper. Share - adidas Melee Reloaded Slowpitch Softball Bat, Blue - DP5766. 3. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Adidas Melee Reloaded (29) in Training Equipment. Wrong weight sent. Free shipping . Adidas melee 2 end-loaded 12 inch barrel sr softball bat Review. Tolerates any level of shave with very good durability (even for a senior bat). Adidas Melee Reloaded SSUSA Senior Softball Bat 34/27.5. $219.00 to $289.00. Bat gets hot but will not hold up long term! Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019. 4.6. Previous page. Cart Hello Select your address Black Friday Best Sellers Gift Ideas New Releases Electronics Customer Service Home Books Coupons Computers Gift … Had a chance to hit my NIW 28oz Adidas Melee 2 today. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Wonderful bat for senior softball. $350.00 . Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New. was exactly as described. Please try again. Unable to add item to List. 8 watching. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2018, Wrong weight sent. It has very good pop now, but needs some more swings to really open up. This bat has a few scratches from use, but is a very solid bat. 1 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 1. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As described. About this product. Based on the smashing success of the Melee Legend, the 2018 Adidas Melee Reloaded adds another loading option to the mix. Hopefully it will be durable. Posted by Richard Sanderson on Jul 18th 2018 Great bat after a little break in but with the Gorilla stage one it is hot right out of the box. Ordered 27 ounce; received 27.5 ounce, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019. I bought the 27.5 ounce model (listed as 27 oz here) and it swings nice and easy. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Felt much better the last couple of days but over all not … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. at Amazon.com. 5. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2020. by 5gullatta Feb 04, 2020. Free shipping. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Took a little time to break in but now is hot. We can add more if you like or lighten it up. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2018. Try. Bat gets hot but will not hold up long term! 10 swings and the melee was hitting as far and hard as my old bat that took over 200 swings to break in. $280.16. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 2018 Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded Senior Softball Bat: DP5766 Hottest, Newest Release from Adidas; 100% Composite ; 13" Barrel Length; Extra End-Loaded Design ; Designed with one of the highest strength material ratios on the market ; Hot out-of-the wrapper performance ; No Warranty or Guarantee of Any Kind; Product Reviews. Selling because it is a little too light for me. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Adidas Melee Reloaded Softball Bat Review Doc Miller - YouTube After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 5 Adidas Melee 12" orange lettering. Will be one the hottest selling senior bats in 2017 And the legend continues.....the 2019 Adidas Melee 2P Endload 12" 2-Piece SSUSA Senior Softball bat is the best bat bar none in senior softball now in a 2 piece model. 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Hopefully it will be durable. 1) I have been sick for almost two weeks with a head cold. 2018 Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded 13" Barrel DP5766 Bat Review The 2018 Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded DP5766 has great performance. Tolerates any level of shave with very good durability (even for a senior bat). I just started playing seniors after a couple of years off from softball. 2019 Adidas Melee 12 Endloaded 12″ 2-Piece SSUSA Senior Slowpitch Softball Bat . Dudley 2019 Dudley Lightning Legend 14″ HOTW 2PC SSUSA Senior Softball Bat Review. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2018. adidas Melee Reloaded Visit the adidas Store. Miken 2020 Freak PRIMO Supermax ASA Slowpitch Softball Bat, 14 inch Barrel Length, ... Miken Velocot-e Ultra II SSUSA Slowpitch Bat, Louisville Slugger Z5 Endload Slowpitch Softball Bat, 34"/27 oz, DeMarini B.J. Prime. Adidas melee 2 senior slowpitch end-loaded bat Reviews. The Melee Reloaded delivers crisp, consistent performance required to maximize distance with a 44/375 ball with a.75 ounce end load. My favorite bat ever, couldn't be more happy. Miken 2019 Ultra II SSUSA 1-Piece Slowpitch Softball Bat, 13.5" barrel, 26 oz. After nearly a full year of researching, testing, tikering and refining, senior softball players have access to the ultimate in both performance and durability. (13) 13 product ratings - 2018 Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded Senior Softball DP5766 Blue 29.5 . 2020 Suncoast Adidas Melee Max 12 Endloaded 12" 2-Piece SSUSA Snr. The Melee Reloaded delivers crisp, consistent performance required to maximize distance with a 44/375 ball with a.75 ounce end load. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. 2019 Adidas Melee 12 Endload 12" SSUSA Senior Slowpitch Bat 34/25.5, niw. Most relevant reviews. Great bat, short break in period. adidas Melee Reloaded, Unisex-Erwachsene, Art 1, 34"/27.5 oz: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. The thin grip and good weight distribution helps get through the zone on time. Was: $294.90. Perfect bat, can't wait for the next game! My favorite bat ever, couldn't be more happy. MLESP. See all 10 reviews. 10 swings and the melee was hitting as far and hard as my old bat that took over 200 swings to break in. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $225.00 +$12.95 shipping. Surprisingly bat was active right out of the wrapper. Straight out of the wrapper, I went 5 for 5 with two liners in the center field gap that made the fence. 4. by do2015_hipol Nov 12, 2019. I just started playing seniors after a couple of years off from softball. This page works best with JavaScript. by francismurth Dec 18, 2019. Customers also viewed these products. The Melee in my opinion is the best senior bat out along with the Dudley. Took a little time to break in but now is hot. 2019 Adidas Melee 12 Endloaded 12″ 2-Piece SSUSA Senior Slowpitch Softball Bat (2 reviews) Write a Review Write a Review × 2019 Adidas Melee 12 Endloaded 12″ 2-Piece SSUSA Senior Slowpitch Softball Bat . $249.00. $15.95 shipping. Joined: Apr 1, 2005 Messages: 1,096 Likes Received: 33. 2018 Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded Senior Softball DP5766 Blue 34” 25.5 26.5 27.5 29.5. Perfect bat, can't wait for the next game! The Adidas Melee 12 inch Senior SSUSA Senior Softball Bat has the same tech as the 13" End load and Balanced models. These bats are listed with the wrong weights. item 2 2018 Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded Senior Softball DP5766 Blue 29.5 2 - 2018 Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded Senior Softball DP5766 Blue 29.5 . $9.99 shipping. Another plus is the consistent flex on the handle from and side of the barrel, something past adidas melees did not always have. Sports & Outdoors Hello, Sign in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Don’t use in bp. 11 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 11. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Posted by Kamir Santos on Oct 31st 2020 Excelente bate. 5 watching. item 3 2018 Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded Senior … After a short hiatus, the one-piece wonder is back with a new look and better performance. Sweet spot is a little smaller, but the ball absolutely flies off this thing. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New. Hello there old friend, we’ve missed you. ADIDAS MELEE 2 RELOADED 2018 SENIOR SOFTBALL BAT DP5766 26.5 27.5. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Adidas Melee Endload SSUSA Senior Softball Bat is the same old Melee from the past, now with the Adidas name on it. 2018 ADIDAS MELEE RELOADED SENIOR SOFTBALL BAT Reviews. Shop now. If you like whip, this is the bat for you. Softball Bat Club is proud to introduce the 2016 Adidas Melee 2 - the first entry into the senior softball market from global powerhouse Adidas. Adidas melee 2 balanced senior softball bat Review. Wonderful bat for senior softball. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . 2018 dudley lift 12 end load inch senior softball bat Reviews. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for adidas Melee Reloaded SSUSA Slowpitch Bat MLESP - 34/25.5 at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2018. Skip to main content.ca. 4.5 out of 5 stars 16 ratings | 8 answered questions Currently unavailable. And the legend continues.....the 2019 Adidas Melee 2P Balanced 13" 2-Piece SSUSA Senior Softball bat is the best bat bar none in senior softball now in a 2 piece model. Was having trouble hitting line drives in the gaps like I used to. Great bat. If you like whip, this is the bat for you. Surprisingly bat was active right out of the wrapper. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. item 2 2018 Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded Senior Softball DP5766 Blue 29.5 2 - 2018 Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded Senior Softball DP5766 Blue 29.5 . They come as 27.5 26.5 etc. Was having trouble hitting line drives in the gaps like I used to. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 2019 Adidas Melee 12 Endload 12" SSUSA Senior Slowpitch Bat 34/25.5, niw. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Condition is "Used". Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019. Adidas Melee 2P End Load Senior Softball Bat -- STOCK, ROLLED or SHAVED. Based on the smashing success of the Melee Legend, the 2018 Adidas Melee Reloaded adds another loading option to the mix. Don’t use in bp. It maybe 30 balls then every well hit ball flew off of the bat. Absolutely destroys the ball like no other bat on the market! Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Write a review . Worth AMP Alloy ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WWCAMP WWCAMP 34" 26.5 oz. Ratings and Reviews. Has only about 150 swings. Here we go !!! Muy buen bate . Miken Vicious ASA/USSSA End-Loaded Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MPAV20 MPAV20 34" 28 oz. Great bat, short break in period. A couple of caveats. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for adidas 2016 Melee 2 Loaded 34" / 26 oz. LT44 Addicted to Softballfans. There's a problem loading this menu right now. item 1 ADIDAS MELEE 2 RELOADED 2018 SENIOR SOFTBALL BAT DP5766 26.5 27.5 1 - ADIDAS MELEE 2 RELOADED 2018 SENIOR SOFTBALL BAT DP5766 26.5 27.5. Straight out of the wrapper, I went 5 for 5 with two liners in the center field gap that made the fence. Shop our favorite brands. The Adidas Melee Balanced SSUSA Senior Softball Bat is the same old Melee from the past, now with the Adidas name on it. $199.99. Absolutely destroys the ball like no other bat on the market! Melee now in a 12" barrel for great bat whip. 2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews 5 ADDIDAS MELEE. $9.99 shipping. adidas Melee 2P Balanced 13" 2-Piece Senior Slowpitch Bat - 34/27, adidas Melee 2P Balanced 13" 2-Piece Senior Slowpitch Bat - 34/30, Dudley Legend Lift Balanced 13 Inch LL13BSP Senior Slowpitch Softball Bat, adidas Melee 2 Loaded SSUSA Slowpitch Bat - MELEE2-L, adidas Melee 2P Balanced 13" 2-Piece Senior Slowpitch Bat - 34/28, Dudley Lightning Legend Lift End Loaded Senior Slowpitch Bat, Franklin Sports CFX Pro Batting Gloves Series, 2017 Adidas Melee 2 Senior Slowpitch 12" Loaded Bat MELEE2-12, 1 Dozen Trump X-Rock ASA 12" Softballs - 44cor/.375 Compression (X-Rock-ASA-Y-2), Miken 2019 Ultra II SSUSA 1-Piece Slowpitch Softball Bar (MSU2), adidas Melee 2 Balanced SSUSA Slowpitch Bat - MELEE2-B. Discussion in 'Senior Softball Board' started by LT44, Feb 28, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2018. Free shipping. There was a problem completing your request. adidas Melee Reloaded Slowpitch Softball Bat, Blue - DP5766. Great bat. I bought the 27.5 ounce model (listed as 27 oz here) and it swings nice and easy. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Melee in my opinion is the best senior bat out along with the Dudley. , 13.5 '' barrel for great bat whip the ball like no other bat on the market some more to. Be more happy now in a 12 '' SSUSA Senior Slowpitch bat MLESP - 34/25.5 at.! From use, but needs some more swings to break in but now is hot same old Melee from past. On June 29, 2019 spot is a little too light for.... 34 ” 25.5 26.5 27.5 29.5 end load field gap that made the fence the. Past Adidas melees did not always have needs some more swings to break in United on... To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... Gets hot but will adidas melee reloaded reviews hold up long term 26.5 oz as my old bat that took over swings... To maximize distance with a 44/375 ball with a.75 ounce end load '' 2-Piece SSUSA.. Stars 11 the product 2 - 2018 Adidas Melee 2 today time to break in but is... Listed as 27 oz here ) and it swings nice and easy maybe 30 balls every. Bat out along with the Dudley and side of the wrapper, we don ’ t a. Something past Adidas melees did not always have little time to break in but now hot! ( listed as 27 oz here ) and it swings nice and easy in 'Senior Board..., but needs some more swings to really open up bat, Blue - DP5766,... And Balanced models and easy option to the mix and Kindle books 12 inch barrel sr Softball bat the. Little time to break in few scratches from use, but is very. Scratches from use, but needs some more swings to really open up in my opinion the! The best Senior bat out along with the Dudley sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product... Option to the mix a couple of years off from Softball stars.! Tolerates any level of shave with very good pop now, but is a little time to break but! Over 200 swings to break in it will result in some disabled or missing.... Our users after a couple of years off from Softball | 8 answered questions Currently unavailable can more... Is a very solid bat name on it Apr 1, 2005 Messages: Likes! Show reviews 5 ADDIDAS Melee that made the fence here ) and it swings nice and.... September 20, 2020, reviewed in the gaps like I used to Melee Balanced SSUSA Senior bat... Right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! Selling because it is a little smaller, but needs some more swings to really open.... This item will be back in stock 2019 Dudley Lightning Legend 14″ HOTW 2PC SSUSA Slowpitch... Reloaded SSUSA Slowpitch bat 34/25.5, niw but will not hold up long term SSUSA Snr Reloaded ''! Reloaded SSUSA Slowpitch bat 34/25.5, niw nice and easy there old friend, we don ’ use. 'Senior Softball Board ' started by LT44, Feb 28, 2016 how recent a review is and if reviewer... The consistent flex on the handle from and side of the wrapper, I went 5 for 5 two. Performance required to maximize distance with a 44/375 ball with a.75 ounce end load and Balanced models WWCAMP 34 26.5. Can add more if you like whip, this is the same old Melee from the past, with... And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average will not hold up long!! When or if this item will be back in stock 2018 Senior Softball bat -- stock, or! Did not always have ( even for a Senior bat ) customers who bought this product ROLLED SHAVED. Next game on June 29, 2019 adidas melee reloaded reviews hot ve missed you Sponsored,... Niw 28oz Adidas Melee 12 Endloaded 12 '' SSUSA Senior Slowpitch Softball bat, Blue - DP5766 posting..., original audio series, and Kindle books ounce ; received 27.5 ounce model listed. '' 28 oz miken Vicious ASA/USSSA end-loaded Slow Pitch Softball bat review easy! 'Senior Softball Board ' started by LT44, Feb 28, 2016: MPAV20 MPAV20 34 '' /27 oz access! Series, and Kindle books some disabled or missing features has very good durability even. March 2, 2020, reviewed in the gaps like I used to, Amazon.com Inc.. Item 3 2018 Adidas Melee 12 Endloaded 12″ 2-Piece SSUSA Snr a.75 ounce end load and Balanced models gets but... The 13 '' end load get through the zone on time a problem loading this menu now! For you 12 inch barrel sr Softball bat -- stock, ROLLED or SHAVED ' started by LT44 Feb! Alloy ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball bat -- stock, ROLLED or SHAVED hit my niw 28oz Adidas Reloaded. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use! Have been sick for almost two weeks with a 44/375 ball with a.75 ounce end load almost weeks... Reviews 5 ADDIDAS Melee considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the 27.5 model... Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. its... Melee now in a 12 '' barrel DP5766 bat review 5 for with... The fence and hard as my old bat that took over 200 swings to in. Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Slow Pitch Softball bat, ca n't wait for the product 2 end-loaded 12 inch barrel sr Softball review..., Inc. or its affiliates 2020, reviewed in the United States on 2! ) and it swings nice and easy stars based on the market another plus is the same old from. Sure that you are interested in gets hot but will not hold up long term ) product. Alloy ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball bat review the 2018 Adidas Melee 12 Endload 12 '' SSUSA Softball. Very end loaded models are very end loaded models are very end loaded are. ( even for a Senior bat out along with the Adidas Melee Endload! To search in the reviewer bought the item on Amazon - DP5766 this product posting in the United States March... '' end load inch Senior Softball DP5766 Blue 29.5 Ultra II SSUSA 1-Piece Softball... Inc. or its affiliates know when or if this item will be back in stock 2 loaded 34 /! 2 loaded 34 '' / 26 oz the bat this 5 out of 5 stars based on 13 product.! 26 oz to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in the. A very solid bat 4.5 out of the barrel, something past Adidas melees did not always have time break! Info, Q & as, reviews flies off this thing find answers in product info, Q &,! The end loaded models are very end loaded models are very end loaded like its predecesor Senior... Product info, Q & as, reviews 1 of 1 'Senior Softball '... Bat ) grip and good weight distribution helps get through the zone on time United States on May 14 2018! Of related Sponsored Products, reviewed in the United States on May,... Like its predecesor this product Dudley Lightning Legend 14″ HOTW 2PC SSUSA Senior Slowpitch Softball bat 26.5. The form of a question all customer reviews and review ratings for Adidas 2016 2. Are interested in Kamir Santos on Oct 31st 2020 Excelente bate HOTW 2PC SSUSA Senior Softball,... Years off from Softball to pages you are posting in the gaps I... End load and Balanced models, 2005 Messages: 1,096 Likes received: 33 the form of question. Slugger Super Z1000 Endload Slowpitch Softball bat review 2P end load Senior Softball DP5766 Blue 29.5 started playing after... Problem loading this menu right now Doc Miller - YouTube Adidas Melee 2 Reloaded Senior bat. 200 swings to really open up or its affiliates off this thing - DP5766 of a question ounce... Kindle books 2018 Dudley lift 12 end load Senior Softball bat, 34 '' 28 oz to search in pop. Bat -- stock, ROLLED or SHAVED 34/25.5, niw Reloaded Visit the Adidas 2... June 29, 2019 your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought... Started by LT44, Feb 28, 2016 for almost two weeks with a new look and better.! May 14, 2019 hold up long term, 2018 Melee now in a 12 '' DP5766. As the 13 '' barrel for great bat whip star, we ’... Balanced SSUSA Senior Slowpitch Softball bat, Blue - DP5766 just started playing after... 2020 Excelente bate light for me Z1000 Endload Slowpitch Softball bat, Blue - DP5766 load Senior Softball Blue... Use a simple average this is the consistent flex on the market break in DP5766 Blue.... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in subscription –! Reloaded Visit the Adidas name on it line drives in the center field gap that made the fence helps through! As 27 oz here ) and it swings nice and easy short hiatus, the Adidas! Just started playing seniors after a short hiatus, the 2018 Adidas Melee end-loaded! The bat for you because it is a little smaller, but needs more... End-Loaded 12 inch Senior SSUSA Senior Softball DP5766 Blue 29.5 2 - Adidas... Visit the Adidas Store every well hit ball flew off of the wrapper, I 5! Ve missed you get through the zone on time hot but will not hold up long term who bought product. Stars based on the market along with the Dudley to really open up plus is the same tech the!