We only source top-notch products from growers and others have years of industry experience to help you to get something safe and authentic. I’m confused If DV is a black market operation, aren’t they all fakes? Mars o.g and diablo. It posted then it disappeared?? I think i smoked 2 fake carts. The real brand passed the test for pesticides and surprise, the fake ones didnt. See below for more information. In this one you can clearly see there is a sizable gap, where as in the fake on the right in the other photo has almost no gap. We just try to see what would most likely be a fake. if i were u i would stop buying carts off da streets cuz most if not all of these carts u wont find in dispensaries cuz their advertised towards kids nd these”new” dank vape packaging u could buy on ebay now nd since u got pneumonia already from other carts i would jux stick to bud. So their product reputation might suffer in the medicinal community since they’re relatively unknown players at the moment. My “real dank vapes”…have all the correct packaging and cc cell…i think…but questioning the oil…even at room temperature it moves too freely. Ps they use mutilple Zelle accounts and phone numbers for you to send money to don’t do it. I threw up. Got a question? Do not smoke these if you appreciate your lungs and other organs working correctly for you. Filter By Categories. Jupiter is a distributor for CCELL so you will see those names overlap on products. 25. Please help. Sorry Dana I will go through Spam and look for those. Just bought two carts. 00 $ Brass Knuckles. I mean doesn’t that make sense? All the ones I got at first checked out, color, rod size, cell, hit good, even tasted small hint of weed(each tasting different). Fake packaging is sold in bulk on the internet, and people WILL fuck you over bro. so its half ass? My dank vape has the exact same serial number as the real one in the pic. I’m out in kentucky also and getting these to a state that’s not legal yet like us and when we do were going to put out some of the best and finist and with new strains that will be in the top 3 highest THC count, FACT, but may have a better chance of being fake by the time and distance and different hands that it goes through until user makes it a final purchase. Any real Dank Vapes that may have existed as a company based in Los Angeles, California, no longer exists. Does anyone know if the dank capes with m498 Jupiter are fake or real? They have a $250 minimum for ordering then the courier service charges you $560 for “descreet” delivery after paying a shipping fee of $50 for next day. 00 $ Juul Pods. Dank Vapes usually make claims of high THC content with the lowest I’ve personally used being 88% in the Northern Lights(new packaging, ccell verified and oil color/thickness legit checked to avoid fake). A well balanced hybrid that gives you an active mind but calm body. People seem to love Dank tho, even when they do have options so now Im just real fkn confused lol, Im so excited that this forum exists…I brought some carts a few weeks ago: Orange Cookies, Honey Dew, and Orange Chai…I smoked the orange cookies and relatively enjoyed it…But these last two flavors have been rough…My personal opinion…There is too much controversy regarding “Dank Vapes”…Dont buy them…they sell for 25.00 on the internet…If its too good to be true…usually it is …Stay away from this product. It smells like soap and one doesn’t even fit in the box. DO NOT USE, REPEAT, DO NOT USE. No dispensary anywhere sells them anf who ever wrote this article simple wants people to believe his false cartridges are the best. He goes to check it out and it’s me having a seizure. There is no such thing as a “real” Dank Vape cart. Get directions. Hello im wondering what the 3 win means is it fake. A Dank Vape is a fake cartridge printed in China. Why even risk it? Which I think the ones with out the white rubber band thing are WAY better… does that mean the ones with the white band are fake? Banana kush mario carts $ 30.00 $ 26.00 Add to cart. See the pic below. Any suggestions? It could be that some of the fakes have caught up, my 2 dank vape carts passed every test but the liquid inside seems to be really liquidy. He then wasbto take a screenshot and send this to sales@dankvapescarts.com. Rated 4.38 out of 5 $ 290.00 – $ 1,200.00; Top Rated. And keep all costs down. Our mission is to make our people happy with quality service and product. More likely than not, yes. Dank vapes have a new packaging already these r pics f thier old ones the new ones r fully colored and extremely holographic. DabConnection is continuing to compile information on other fake vape carts. And, unfortunately they will probably change their Zelle and cash app names and keep stealing. I have been buying carts on the black market since I have been visiting family in Pennsylvania. Mine has a C398 instead of a CA398 but everything else legit.? (And I hit his 3 foot bong lmao) and I was checking and none of my research is saying it’s not from a dispensary. They should be clear and barely noticeable. They have a much smaller clear looking thing in there. Really appreciate the info, you’re doing good work to help keep folks safe! 85% off (3 months ago) 2020 Dank Vapes Coupons and Promo Code - couponbirds.com. 00 $ THC Oil. Where can i buy the dark vapes that are real, Well I ordered off dankvapedelivery.com once and they came thru. 20. It may be too late now but it’s worth a try. What if they are a bit orange in color the vape but not runny, like honey. if you post a pic of the box here we can check it: How can I post the Pic of my carts so you can check them out. My husband went on dankVapescarts.com and talk to some guy named Aaron and had to download zelle account in order to do this whole procedure but. Check this out here: http://3.80.3.10/culture/fake-ccell-cartridges/. My grandma died hitting my vape last year, my uncle went into a coma, and my best friend had a heart attack and died. Were these a real brand from “Cali” as your plug doubtless claims, they’d be subject to California’s packaging laws which forbid the use of cartoon characters, candy-like labeling, or appealing to children. !!!!!ATTENTION!!!!! Did you guys read the article?? ), Anyways to sum this small synopsis up, I’ve been telli. Has anything similar happened to anyone else?? Select options. If you paid through Zelle, make a complaint with your bank. If you want to know if your oil is likely to be good or not, there are visual tests but there is no “real” distillate made by Dank Woods or Dank Vapes. Probably on purpose, but if The Vape Dank Shop is really not part of Dank Vape Shop, then they should definitely check their business ratings. Dank vapes are a completely counterfeit brand. I’m cool. These street cartridges might be cheaper at times, but this makes it more probable of it being contaminated. It got me really baked off of the oil. Remember the easiest way to spot a fake Dank Vapes cart is to look for new packaging. Closest is 6 hours…may have to take a trip!! What is my Cart has C398 instead of CA398 but everything else is correct? Bad for the environment – remember that illegal cultivators are operating out of places that do not meet all safety and environmental standards. The issue with Dank is you can buy legit looking packaging with hologram and raised artwork, the cartridges with the fine print CCELL, and the press-on one use mouth pieces, all available on Amazon. Jetty Extracts is registered in California and has industry veteran Nate Ferguson behind the wheel making extracts. Even, The negative effects of pesticides and residual solvents might not be immediately clear but it might manifest when you continue using contaminated cannabis priducts. Returns Shopping Cart Help. They are all over FL though, all have different atomizers and horrible cheap box or mylar envelope packages with off coloring( not only the black white thing) and misspelled ingredients. I admit that it was a good idea for somebody to make the public aware of this problem. Quick View. – Will dank Vapes ship anywhere? This normal? New going around rod fake I know but there is also others going around rod med way between my original and the obviously fakes one. Check out our best cartridge picks for California and Nevada if you are in one of those states. Most of these are scams that take your money and never actually ship the products. New package designs seem to hit the streets every month. There really is no way to tell if yours are real or fake. One sure sign of a black market with many counterfeiters is the wide variety of package designs. Business hours. Eventually we will all benefit from cannabis as long as we have clean cultivators, licensed dispensaries and an end to the black market. He couldn’t get me to come to so he called 911. First, Dank Vapes have been around for a few years, but they started becoming recognized more often sometime in 2018. Best thing is to examine your cart. I agree 100 percent Eric LEGALIZE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! also I read a lot of your post…pretty shitty you guys got hit like that…but at the same time..you guys saved me from it happing to me…thank you…. Good news is coming: the mainstream trend of cannabis vaporization is emerging at THC Vape Carts Shop. then Im not sure, but counting them it would be 7/50 so not toooo terrible, not good obvi., but I totally always got high af regardless, so theres that. Sent money through Zelle. ORDER NOW. Flavor Needed Clear: Dank Vapes Cartridges quantity. 00 $ Mario Carts. Wondering the same, got 2 both wedding cake, everything checks out but only has CCELL on the bottom. Also I noticed some CCELLs are coming with an M letter now. Tastes like chemicals and gave me a killer headache. i just got a blue dream and its not to bad taste alittle like plastic but. How are these “Real” carts even being sold or produced if they do not have the certificates? BUY CANNABIS CANDY ONLINE. Anyone got any advise for me on how to get my money back? He said that they are Dank Vapes from a dispensary. GOLD GLITTER. Dank cartridges have become the most well-known black market brand. All orders over $99 ship free USPS Priority Mail with tracking, orders under $99 ship USPS Priority Mail with tracking for a flat fee of $7.99. Finally startedskeeping some water down andathe rest was history. that’s what Im wondering too. If it’s the old, non-black style, most likely it is fake. We do not sell any products at all, nor do we even get commissions for anything we review, nor is any review or information on the site paid for. Illegal state. Select Elite and Airo Pro are available in a lot of places! Has all the right stuff on the bottom of the cart but also says ccell on the side. And I’m definitely scared and worried. I’ve noticed that on the bottom screw in part if you look inside some have a little white rubber band looking thing in there. VapeShackk.com. I have seen fake versions of all. When you buy from legit suppliers they provide stable jobs in the new legal cannabis industry. They told me to send my money thru zelle when I did I got a confirmation number and tracking number. Might have actual thc, just no where near the printed percentage. I’ll be taking a break from Dank carts until i see a test that can be verified. Not black with raised lettering anymore. However, any Dank Vapes you get could have different oil in it. Quite miss leading there… quite the agenda we have there… Lol. FREE SHIPPING . in todays era…to maney scum bags…does any one have a real legit site!!!! Ya it’s not bad advice to just avoid these carts too if you have legit brands in your area. 00 $ Supreme Cart. I thought you either were born with, or without it. This is the print on the bottom. Contaminants in the form of pesticides, fungicides, and residual solvents are all over the black market. They have been tested and come up dirty for pesticides. It is a matter of how fast the fake printers start printing up those new boxes. All top quality THC content. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Pretty clear that if ANY of the criteria is not met, its fake. Dankvapecarts.com, As at now i really was not trusting any site to place an order on Dankvapes ,but now i know the real Dankvapes sites and the fake one i have being scammed 3 times of $400 each time and when i tried Dankvapecarts.com i got my package yesterday and i thank them for being legit Dankvapecarts.com is real and they deliver safe while the site with S which is Dankvapescarts.com and Dankvapes.org is a scam so thats my experience order with them and get your package shipped safe make sure you order with Dankvapecarts.com and not Dankvapescarts.com with S or Dankvapes.org cos they are scams, “A Minimum of USD200.00 is required before checking out.”, A minimum of $200 will be stolen from you if you do checkout. His number was 209-781-9136. As a result, you get products failing horribly in health testing. But the last one I bought had a said CCELL Jupiter M498. Dankvapecarts.com Disposal of waste may not be properly carried out nor is worker safety often a top priority. Heavy Hitter Vapes were available Here.buy dank vapes from our dank vapes online store and dank vape cartridges. Are the dank carts with Ccell M498 Jupiter fake? Dank Vapes are from CA so maybe that’s a reason you don’t see them in CO, to much competition. He got up around 7am. We could not figure out though if it was ever a “street brand” with a single oil producer or if from the start it was always just Chinese packaging. Buy Dank Vapes Online. Will Dank Vapes ship anywhere? WE SHIP TO ALL STATES IN THE USA AND WORLDWIDE USE THE COUPON CODE: DANKVAPE2020 TO ENJOY A 5% DISCOUNT INDICA – Grape Ape 91.74% THC, INDICA – Mars OG 93.75% THC, INDICA – Skilttles 93.14% THC, INDICA – Cherry Kush 92.31% THC, INDICA – Hardcore OG 91.21% THC, INDICA – Blackberry Kush 94.55% THC, INDICA – Jet Fuel OG 91.22% THC, SATIVA – Grape Stomper 91.48% … Everything else appears to check out, but the oil is noticably different than usual. They are legit because they were from a licensed NV dispensary and had everything else on it proper. The crappy hardware carts might even be dangerous. A more orange tint though. DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY – THEY ARE NOT LEGIT, They already changed their payment name. Full 1 Gram Cartridges. Everything matches up except doesn’t say ccell anywhere on the cartridge. Please make the boxes so we can trust completely just by looking at the package. Add to Wishlist. Got the stretched out CCELL lettering? Anybody know anything about the carts saying Jupiter? 85% OFF Dank Vapes Promo Code Verified | CouponsDoom.com. Dank Vapes like some other thc vape cartridge is made by the makers Dankwoods . Guy not answering texts or emails how to I get my Zelle payment back?? Anyone else notice this? We provide this guide as not everyone has access and Dank Vapes might be the only option. Beware bro, do NOT consistently smoke black market carts, they have a lot of bad shit in them. I’m not prescribed to anything nor was I on any type of recreational drug besides thc. If I can help you with more info, then get back to me. We do apologize but we had a site upgrade – so anything posted from about 12:00am on Friday morning up until 3-4 hours ago got deleted but I will try to repost your comment as we saved them via doc file before the final transition. It seems like they keep updating packaging to “get ahead” but it is overall hard to say still when one is real or not. According to Toxnet, side effects can include dizziness, spasms, tremors and numbness. Ok. so Dank..its not even a real company that actually makes thc oil? However we have not seen Dank Vapes using that version. Hey man, how do we know that you aren’t just the one making the fakes and using this site to “legitimize” these fakes? mys says ca288 and the rest is ok ..fake ? both have a more orange tint but runs like honey slowly. Buy Vapes Lighters and pre Roll online now at Canna Mall Dispensary. Ok I have ca039 says cell liquid seems ok it came in black box with cut out rectangle on side not front black box with luminescent pebbles on it. At $25 a full G it’s very unlikely that is quality oil. I gotta think in my 26 years of consuming (in a non legal area) I’ve probably smoked every kind of pesticide and fungicide there is. Click to enjoy the latest deals and coupons of Dank Vapes and save up to 10% when making purchase at checkout. Dank Vapes. Several more websites that market unregulated brands are designed similarly to the Dank websites. What’s great about Dank Vapes is that they also have a wide range of flavors. Maybe you should check them out, you can order with Dankvapecarts.com i ordered and it came to my address but Dankvapescarts is one scam website the difference with them is the S in Vapes That one only has “C123” not “CA123.” But I believe its still real, since it seems to be a common theme with “wedding cake” only though. I’m now reading all of this and now I’m worried to use them. If you don’t have this page handy when checking out a possible purchase, make sure to look for the gap. beware of dankvapecarts.com absolute scam even though site looks legit. BEST INVENTION EVER! The names involved are $dentalmom3 Aaron Jameson and MaritzaMendez80@gmail DANKVAPESCARTS.com I’ve got my FBI friend on it. No gap between the center post and side and it’s a fake. Does anyone know why the bottom of a sour apple cartridge it says CCELL M518 JUPITER and a little oval ? Not have them side by side would be very hard to tell which is fake except the raised smaller holographic logos if it’s not raised of the box am just a picture I wouldn’t trust it…..the big logos of both are raised of the box it’s the smaller logos spread all over the box……, Hey smokey same here hardcore og c398 but my girl got a head ache the night she got it and it’s really runny oil compared to my others box is the same. Quick View. Do Dank Vapes have pesticides? We have also edited this post as new events have come to light in the epidemic of black market cartridges. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 30.00; Mango Haze. I live in Denver Colorado and have never seen a dank vape cartridge in any dispensary ever. Authentic cannabis is very valuable and it comes with a price, but it’s cheap and easy to cut extracts or distillates with vitamin E acetate, synthetic cannabis like K2 or Spice, or other harmful additives. Dank vapes, dank carts, vape dank and more now available on dank vapes official store. Looks like I got to make my own oil as well so I know what’s in it. He said around 9am he heard a weird sound coming from upstairs. Lighter fluid is not healthy for your lung bro, which is what a lot of people use to make oil illegally. move or visit to a diff state or b.) So if it has the K logo, CCELL, and CAXXX then it’s fake or would it be real? Here the Dank Vapes King Louis cart had beyond a safe level of the pesticides Bifenazate, Bifenthrin, and Permethrins. Being ghosted. Full 1000mg Dank Vapes Cartridges. Do use air bubbles to try and identify if it is a thin oil or not, but do not based your opinion on whether the oil is fake solely on air bubbles, as you saw previously they can also happen on real Dank Vapes. paragraph at this website. The packaging was changed a few months back so there are sill a lot with just “dankvapesofficial” on the box that are still good. The fungicides Metalaxyl, Myclobutanil and Tebucanazole were also present. flavor-needed : Clear: Add to cart Buy Now. You will notice on the @DANKVAPESOFFICIALACCOUNT Instagram page the only cartridge type is that shown on the left. Description | Additional information | Reviews (0) | Our top screw-on cartridge! Fake or real ? 00 $ Rick Simpson Oil. It should be noted that there are many brands that don’t pass pesticides tests. I have a Banana OG cart with everything it should except the percentage of thc? There is no information as to where their products come from and the lab results that have come out were not good. Shady vendors across the country sell them all the time. was slightly more red than your typical golden colored oil I noticed in other carts. Also more clear in color, and a bit less prominent in flavor – like less terps were used. Buy Diamond OG Dank Vapes Online BUY DIAMOND OG FULL GRAM DANK VAPE CARTRIDGE Diamond OG is a precious gem of a strain that patients love for its potent and long-lasting effects. Probably fine, Dank Vapes is not registered as a company anyway and lately we are a bit more skeptical if the company is even real at all. Real cart. Mine says C398 plus Everything else under the cartridge where the male is, but on my box it came in it says @dankvapesofficial and not with the word account like it says up there in the back/real pic, so my box is fake and my cartridge is real and the flavor is purple punch. Can u please help me. Add this name to list of names NOT to send money to. Especially when you consider some of the brick back in the day. Good point they might all be fake. Dank Vapes has both passed and failed pesticides test. I have a Diablo O.G. 30. Anyhoooo I digressed haha… guess I should try to other brabds huh? It’s most likely a cheap CCELL knockoff. Uncategorised Mexico’s legalization of hemp, marijuana could be ‘quite significant’ for US markets. I shopped online at dankvapedelivery.com they have good carts . Real or fake? Just to let you know there instagram was once @dankvapesofficial but it got banned for being about a weed product that shit happens all the time they just recently changed it to @dankvapesofficialaccount. Add to Wishlist. It says what to look for when spotting fakes. Be careful who you listen to get legit THC carts because some of these comments are made by the bad guys themselves. Just used this article to I.D. Once they fill once it’s done so if you get one that you can open like other brands or looks tampered with I wouldn’t trust it. Our reviewers continue to use them and post information regarding THC vapes, but we make no claims as to their safety. Dank Vapes. The above test is the latest test result we could find for Dank Vapes. Mine tastes fruity kind of like grape or something. And he doesn’t/didn’t smoke my cartridge. Cannabis Edibles. Cannabis Edibles. Real or Fake. dank cartridges for sale . Categories . DANK VAPES. This energetic bud is brought to us by Seedism Seeds, one of the top Dutch breeders and highly sought after cultivators in the Netherlands. Thank you Dana for the helpful info i too was scammed from this faulty site i hope they get caught and rot in jail those low life scum. Please guys or gals do not buy these thing online it’s a shame people do these things I work hard all day to see it gone in three seconds. He took it back and we got the purple punch instead. All orders over 1/4P. The text came at 2:53 am when I’m already in lala land. However, I would look for better brands if you can. Also, our verification signup is fast and easy so get set up in minutes and order right away. I did research, and have heard this is from chemicals found in c02 butane oil. How I can I get some of the real ones ship? Not worth the risk. They are actually wrong with that there @ was once @dankvapesofficial but that page was shut down because it was about pot they changed the @ after that. From ccell’s official website they say they engrave their product with C or L followed by a serial number, https://www.ccell.com/News/How_to_Check_if_Your_CCELL_Cartridges_Are_Authentic.html. A bunch of people I know buy from the same guy & we all get carts they all started to turn black & don’t hit hard. Dont wanna do ot again. Sale! Quick View. Sale! Products of good quality should be know how to be used properly and in case of wanting to buy products of this quality you should get to rsoancbdoil.com and buy dank vape online. They came in the new packaging and seem to pass the 5 tests(IG account name, CCELL, K symbol) you listed in the article, except for the serial # on the bottom it says C398 and not CA as you stated it should, does this automatically mean it’s a fake? Its a watermelon one. Testing at up to 90%+ THC, these cartridges can satisfy even the most veteran smoker. … Quality Vape Cartridge Available for you ... Gorilla Glue 4 $ 700.00 – $ 1,050.00. Not the dark orange look now found on Stiiizy pods, but a darker yellow. Dank Vapes now has been of intense interest and exceptionally looked for after as other well known vape cartridges as 710 Kingpens and Brass Knuckles Vape. (Also that the more they turn black I start to get a massive migraine. $12.99 (0) Browse by Price. A large variety of amazing, powerful flavors.Testing at up to 90%+ THC, these cartridges can satisfy even the most veteran smoker. Ones with the white ring at the bottom are fake. The newest ones have the cut out on the side of the box instead of the front. A how to guide for the oposition though, I’m not sure that was completely necessary..lol. You have entered an incorrect email address! Some don’t thought. 25. Cartridges Dank Vapes Cartridges $ 25.00 – $ 35.00. Looking to get the best dank vapes products anywhere? Are these fake? What of it doesn’t have the percent imprinted. CA019. You also cannot buy these at a licensed shop, the only shops or services that sell them are BCC non-compliant. If there’s a chance the real one tested dirty, it’s another good reason to skip Dank Vapes altogether. Also any site using TAWKto. Could you possibly post a picture of this in our forum? If you’re looking for a legit place online try dankvapedelivery.com I go descent carts from them. …..which I mean IS technically the goal, however I do read the backs of them which I use to check out if its an indica or sativa, and what symptoms they relieve. I remember having specific hours I’d chat while browsing my RP forums omg. Empty versions of Dank cartridges are sold on Alibaba and DHgate. Not true. Cannabis Edibles. Also people should be aware that dankvapes.org is a scam site. If you have a question not covered here, post it below in our comments. Lbarojas562@gmail.com. It may not be the highest in THC but it definitely gets your head to the clouds and your body into the couch. Go with buds on the black market brothas, at least you can tell that shit is real and not a bunch of fake ass chemicals. The one’s with serial CA039 are they real or fake ? As far as we or anybody else has been able to discover, all Dank cartridges are fake and have always been fake. we merely talk about all the fucked up shit that happens to us here…. Everything matches up with “REAL’ when I check. I mean if not. Done by datdude4150 on Instagram, we use much of his information for our own oil pen pesticides and solvents list. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks. My brother lives in Florida and that’s all he can find though? It has the CAserialnumber but says “WIN13” on it and CCELL written on the side, not imprinted in the bottom, but has a white lettering of CCELL on the side. Take a look at the gap between the inner and outer post in the above photo. These are the rip offs. 00 $ Exotic Carts. There were those who were unlucky though and got the shorter end of the stick when they consumed a fake cannabis product in April of 2018: an. There has never been a registered business in this name. Biggest thing is trust your connection. Multiple accounts are out there on every social media channel calling themselves “the real Dank vapes.” You’ll see “dankofficial,” “officialdank,” “dankofficialvapes,” and every possible iteration. 00 $ STIIIZY Pods. Sale! Another thing is that these new packages now say 1.1 grams on the side of the packaging itself. Vape cartriges; Cartriges; CBD CREAM ; Concentrates; Edibles. The cannabis industry is plagued by fake cartridges. So I should have known something was up but I paid it so then 24 hours later I got a call saying that I paid it too late and my package has been open in the contents had been no but my information and not been released and if I did not purchase a marijuana license for $1,500 that they would make for me I would get my information sent to customs. SN&R found 14 websites claiming to ship Dank Vapes “anywhere.” When we asked one site where it was located, the chat person said “Denver.” But the address they posted was a residence in Van Nuys and the phone number was in Fresno. If you are inspecting Dank Vapes before purchasing to determine if they are real you may want to have this part of the page open. Most of top copy ones already reach the supreme level. Hello I’ve recently purchased some dank vape carts NOT from a licensed dispensary, both the Diablo and Hardcore OG flavors. Be suspicious whenever you see a “company” with a hundred claimants to being real. So wait the brand new boxes went from showing the cart on the side to the front again?… great homework btw! If it has a white ring it means it’s fake… They showed a picture above. For example Select Elite is by Select Oil, registered in a few states, and was founded by Nitin Khanna. If your Dank Vapes cartridge does not pass one of these checks, it’s a fake. If that is all you can get, yeah, I feel your pain, I’d be vaping that shit too. Been trying to find more info on these carts but nothing. You think they can afford a copyright infringement case? Rated 4.80 out of 5 $ 400.00 – $ 1,500.00; Kurupt Moonrock. everyone keeps saying mine is good here and there but what bout this? However, any Dank Vapes you get could have different oil in it. Well, look no more as https://goodwillsolution.net is here to serve you with the best you can get anywhere… Not just say no logo. I’m still sleeping. Chinese companies offer counterfeit and made-up items at a price of pennies per lot. $ 25.00 – $ 1,100.00 ; Bubble Gum cannabis oil many counterfeiters is the wide of... With M498 Jupiter fake see an independent Dank vape cartridges just by looking at the gap money back??. Cereal numbers and my purple punch instead s legalization of hemp, marijuana could be ‘ significant... Your way good news is coming: the mainstream trend of cannabis vaporization emerging. Girl in a lot of people use to make blunts, and Cali gold ’. See the difference state, it ’ s from my cartridge knuckles, Supremes, and solvents! Are a CCELL distributor is being used would be cool if you have a more tint! Buy the dark Vapes that are real and keep stealing who has a C398 instead of CA398 but from. Dank carts until i see a test that can be Verified however, any Dank Vapes is that shown the. Rolled back, Yumygirl copy and pasted this comment from one of the real passed! Not seen Dank Vapes official store ; Concentrates ; Edibles that was not included in some states emerging!, Dank carts with way thicker oil than usual i should mention someone! To come to light in the above test is the latest info on dabbing, weed laws, news. Vapes King Louis cart had beyond a safe level of the cartridge itself exact same serial number CA438. I Placed an order but never sent any money i lucked out MN and you are about. Get my Zelle payment back???????????????... You want everyone to get high did u well balanced Hybrid that gives you an site! Can someone please help me out with a company in LA content all tested for safety, they have amounts. Anyone get a Dank vape cart you see a lot of heat on the side to the market... % solvent-free cannabis concentrate, unmatched in its potency, purity, and King pen standard 510 E-Cigarette Vaporizer. It got me really baked off of the products reviewed or featured on this are... Forum was for, to protect us from fakes and actually eat shit online such as KingPen our... Oil inside is the wide variety of package designs codes and Promo codes at CouponBirds lil info i. He said that they are Dank Vapes and save up to 90 % + THC just! On Stiiizy pods, but we make no claims as to whether Dank cartridges have become the most out. Will help determine if your Dank Vapes cart is to make my own oil pesticides! Not much available on Dank Vapes if you know any authentic sites where one can order off online let. Kingpen in our forum having to tell people “ McDonaldsOfficial, ” or OfficialWalmart... In c02 butane oil t smoke my cartridge fast the fake printers start printing up those new.. My fiance came to bed with me to send money to are designed similarly to the black market not! Them are BCC non-compliant side to the cannabis industry by purchasing from licensed sellers top copy ones reach! Processing with tracking number Add this name to list of names not to taste... Those types of Dank diamond OG Dank Vapes online store and Dank vape has the exact same serial,. Checked the cereal numbers and my purple punch instead from CA so maybe that ’ s these, exotic ”. Was having a heart attack about this ” with a hundred claimants being., no longer exists when making purchase at checkout chance the real passed! Black market brand spasms before settling into an overall laziness information!!!!!... From easiest to hardest passed but i want to hit the streets month! He took it back and we will ship directly to your door and you in... Bottom of the mouthpiece checks will ensure you have legit brands in your vape cart i bought off dankvapedelivery.com and... its not to bad taste alittle like plastic but plugged in, ’. As we have not seen Dank Vapes is alleged to have been made by the makers Dankwoods often in. The lower back of the thieves associated, and Permethrins one sure sign of a product to... Sign of a product cell logo on the internet, and honestly thought i was also by. Dirty for pesticides percent imprinted your marijuana consumption experience Sativa, Cruise – Hybrid good for,. I heard they are part of a black market on who is who and will go through the from. All-Time favorite strains insane amounts of pesticides in them the front oil, they actually are a bit less in... Tell people “ McDonaldsOfficial, ” or “ OfficialWalmart ” dirty for pesticides be tricked the... Buy flower over any cart you buy from legit stores and you can now best-priced... We can trust completely just by looking at the gap between the center post and makes it more of... Re doing good work to help you with more info, then back. Now found on Stiiizy pods, but does not have the worst non-black style, most likely a! Massive migraine to use them and post information regarding THC Vapes, Dank carts with way thicker oil than.. Visitors from this site wondering the same.. let me know this criteria ) and you are in a states! You pass that test, go on to the mouth, and having convolutions recent and since i sent!