Five Friends In 1952, five friends who were Seattle businessmen and shared a passion for fishing started a new fishing rod company near Kent, Washington. 100% of our funding comes from your gear purchases, so if this blog post helps you on your next fly fishing adventure, please support us by buying your gear from us . The new Fenwick HMG® Fly Rod reinvents this fishing classic with the lightest, most comfortable HMG fly rod ever. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Last year i bought 6 Revos and Berkely series one rods to go with them among other tackle. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Fenwick Elite Tech River Runner Spinning Rods are finesse at its finest. Representing the next generation of high performance rods, the Fenwick World Class Casting Rods use 3M Powerlux 500 resin blanks and premium components to achieve a lightweight construction that is truly in a class of its own. Designed for fast recovery and extreme low weight, each AETOS rod is built on a distinctive deep blue, 4-section blank with carbon flake accents. Fenwick Elite Tech Walleye Spinning Rod. $59.99 $ 59. Get the best deals on Fenwick Vintage Fishing Rods when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Each rod in the series has been perfectly crafted to meet all anglers' needs from ultralight to extra heavy salmon/steelhead models, and everything in between. For more than 50 years, Fenwick has produced quality fishing rods at a price that anglers can afford. When the quintet wasn’t out casting, they were making and selling Fenwick fly rods. Tom Quote; Link to post Share on other sites. Fenwick fishing rods have been on the market for almost 50 years now, and are used by thousands of anglers across the globe as one of the top brands available. Pure Fishing owns the rights to the 3M nano resin and the new Fenwick rods are made off shore. Fenwick®'s lasting legacy creating smooth-casting fishing instruments continues with the HMX Spinning Rods. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Details Fenwick HMX Spinning Rods are perfectly crafted and constructed from a blend of carbon fiber to offer incredible power, balance, and sensitivity. Posts: 3 . 08. $119.97. Fenwick Rods . Compare Compare Now. Constructed from a proprietary blend of carbon fiber, the refined actions blend power, balance and sensitivity into a series of rods. $0.00. Fenwick Techna Ice Fishing Spinning Rod. Regardless of the action have confidence in the fact that each rod was designed to provide you the perfect balance between power and sensitivity. Those may interest you: Fenwick Rod Catalog 1982 . Fenwick is part of Pure Fishing now. I know it still early in the year but has anyone picked up any of these rods yet? Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, All Star®, Berkley®, Chub®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Johnson™, JRC®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, SpiderWire®, Stren®, and Ugly Stik®. Reviewed by: Fish2much (Orygun) Fenwick. Ugly Stik GX2 Review Best Saltwater Fishing Rod And Reel Combos Best Rods For Trout Fishing. Popular In Fishing Rods Best Surf Fishing Rod And Reel Combos Telescopic Fishing Rod Reviews Best Ultralight Fishing Rods. Constructed from a proprietary blend of carbon fiber, the refined HMX actions offer incredible power, balance and sensitivity. $149.95. 2012-11-18T16:45:48 . Fenwick Eagle Casting Rods. Fenwick Elite Tech Ice Spinning Rods are designed with high modulus graphite blanks that are specifically made for ice fishing applications. You can post now and register later. 4.1 out of 5 stars 40. I have the original Techna AV, AVC 68MHF, 3/8-1 oz lures, 10-25 lb line in good condition if interested. $299.95 New. When the quintet wasn’t out casting, they were making and selling Fenwick fly rods. Fenwick Eagle Spinning Rod Review Best Rod And Reel Combos For Bass Fishing Best Fishing Rods For Kids KastKing Perigee II Review Showing 1-14 Of 14. Fenwick AETOS Fly Fishing Rod. $129.00 Vintage Fenwick Rod Fs-53 1-4 Lb Line. Fenwick Eagle Ice Fishing Spinning Rod. Get the best deals on Fly Fishing Rod Fenwick Fishing Rods & Poles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 95. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. IDO » Community » Forums » Fishing Forums » Ice Fishing Forum » Fenwick world class ice rod. Looking at the 36″ medium for walleye, and wondering how the action is on the rod. $49.95 $ 49. $99.97. Utilizing Fenwick's exclusive 3M Powerlux 500 resin blanks, the Fenwick World Class Spinning Rods deliver a lightweight, powerful construction that is truly in a class of its own. November 24, 2020 at 5:55 pm #1991169. We spend a lot of time testing gear and writing reviews to give you all of the tools to make your next trip a success. I have tried many others but Fenwick will be my only rods for the rest of my fishing life. Sale! Fenwick world class ice rod. Participant. 30% off (7 days ago) As of June 2019, Fenwick will repair or replace any rod that has broken, due to a manufacturer defect, at no charge. Pure Fishing, Inc. announced today that it has purchased fly fishing rod and reel manufacturer Hardy & Greys. FREE Shipping by Amazon. FREE Shipping. Fenwick HMG Fly Fishing Rod. Fenwick Elite Tech Bass Casting Rod - The Fenwick Elite Tech Bass Rods are some of the lightest, most comfortable bass rod ever created. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. With no exposed reel seat the handle stays warmer in cold weather. Participant. Fenwick fishing rods and reels have a long history of superior craftsmanship. $38.07 $ 38. Favorite Fishing Search. 99. $99.97. They just feel better in my hand and while using. Fenwick Fenlite Spey Rod 30% off! Fenwick Elite Tech Ice Fishing Spinning Rod. Layne Bellamy: I own 3 Fenwicks, a 6'8 Aetos MH spinning, 7ft Eagle GT med. Fenwick Fly Fishing Rods - Fenwick is a premier fishing rod company with a long rich history in building high quality rods with exceptional actions. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. I have the oppertunity to get great deals on fishing equipment this year (50% off) from a friend who owns a bait shop. The deal includes fenwick, berkley, Abu Garcia, etc. $149.95 . Fenwick HMX Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods combine over 50 years of experience crafting fishing rods with quality components for specific species applications. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. Trivia: As documented elsewhere on this FT site, the "Fenwick" name refers to a lake in Washington near where the company was founded. With rising cost of tackle and tuition, going after sponsors is a nearly impossible task. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. | Trident Fly Fishing. Compare Compare Now. The new "hidden handle" design with TAC inlays gives you the ergonomics of a fly rod, creating comfort for long days on the water while still maintaining excellent sensitivity. Fenwick Fishing, Columbia, SC. Normal wear and tear or misuse or mistreatment of the product are not covered in our limited warranties. 07. $213.95 $ 213. Fenwick Elite Tech Bass Spinning Rod. At one of the last events of the 2020 Northeast show season – the World Fishing & Outdoor Expo in Suffern, NY – the folks from Fenwick unveiled their brand new for 2020 HMG Inshore rod series. Fenwick HMX Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rods are perfectly crafted and constructed from a blend of carbon fiber to offer incredible power, balance, and sensitivity. These Casting rods utilize a proprietary blend of carbon fiber, stainless steel guides, and premium cork and TAC grip handle to deliver power, balance, and comfort. Fenwick Ice Fishing Rods – Aetos Ice, Elite Tech Ice; We guarantee that our products are free from manufacturer's defects. I LOVE Fenwick. Leave a note with your order. Sale! $695.00 Vintage 1960s Amanda Fenwick Lady Ship Figurehead Boat Alfco A++. In 1952, five Seattle businessmen with a love for fly fishing decided to launch a tackle company using a double garage near Lake Fenwick as their base of operations. 11/18/2012 4:45:48 PM I have six Fenwick rods so far two broke when I was fishing, Lost two nice walleye's. Join the conversation. Fenwick Elite Tech Ice Fishing Spinning Rod. Stay Updated Sign up to get the latest news and updates sent straight to your inbox. Trident Fly Fishing is a full-service fly shop. $69.99 Vintage Fenwick Pls70 Casting Rod N-149286, 7', 2 Pc., $26.00 Vintage Fenwick Fiberglass Fly Rod … $139.97. Video! $49.95 $ 49. $299.95 New The tradition continues with the all-new HMX series from Fenwick. Read More "Earn Your Wings" Program Offers Chance at Paid Internship with Fenwick It isn't easy being a collegiate angler. A longtime favorite for inshore, saltwater anglers in the past, the latest Fenwick rods out this spring were built with new PENN reels like the Clash, Conflict and Battle in mind. Total. Fenwick fishing rods and reels have a long history of superior craftsmanship. From. Fenwick open water and 6 or so ice rods I’d say, yes, I’ve used a couple. In 1952, five Seattle businessmen with a love for fly fishing decided to launch a tackle company using a double garage near Lake Fenwick as their base of operations. These rods are made to meet all needs, with models to fit applications from ultra light to heavy salmon and steelhead. Pure Fishing, which is owned by Jarden Corporation, is a global provider fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels whose brand portfolio includes Abu Garcia, Berkley, Fenwick, Hodgman, Mitchell, Penn, Pflueger, Shakespeare, SpiderWire and Stren. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Fenwick is a premiere fishing rod company with a long rich history in building high quality rods with exceptional actions. I’ve bought and tested most all other major brands and grades and keep going back to Fenwick, mainly Techna AV, but since those were discontinued Aetos has taken its place. Compare Compare Now. Compare Compare Now. $149.95. jld. THis year i … Sign Up. Spinning, and a HMX 6'0 Med Casting rods. Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 5. As reported on MidCurrent, … 95. Fenwick Elite Tech Bass Casting Rod. From. 208K likes. fenwick World Class Spinning Fishing Rod - WCL610ML-XFS-2, Silver. We are not a blog or a review site. Sale! Fenwick fishing rods are popular among both saltwater and freshwater anglers. View account. These rods feature a solid cork handle with added TAC to deliver increased comfort and grip even in harsh conditions. 4.3 out of 5 stars 123. Fenwick HMG Ice Fishing Spinning Rod. My casting rod guide seating started to unravel after 10 years of tournament fishing. FREE Shipping by Amazon. 95. Artfully crafted, the Fenwick® AETOS™ Fly Rod series applies Fenwick's rich rod building tradition to high-performance fly fishing, resulting in advanced rods of exceptional quality and handling. Due to their great reputation, it’s easy to make the decision to buy a Fenwick rod. $103.08 $ 103. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 31. Fenwick HMG70M/MH-FC3 HMG Dual Power Travel Casting Rod 7' 3+1 pc. Fenwick Vintage Custom Fishing Rod 2 Piece Beauty 7 Ft ,model Sp844 ,read Text. Kyle Tront. TRD 201108. reply. Your Cart. $254.99 Vintage Fenwick Triggerstik Xtc556 Boron X Baitcasting 5'6 Rod Made In Usa. $159.95. Compare Compare Now. 6 Rod made in Usa to post Share on other sites quality Fishing at! The Best deals on Fenwick Vintage Fishing rods at a price that anglers can afford, has! Stik GX2 Review Best saltwater Fishing Rod and reel manufacturer Hardy & Greys ' Rod! Bought 6 Revos and Berkely series one rods to go with them among other tackle making and selling Fenwick rods... Post Share on other sites series from Fenwick of tackle and tuition, going after is! The HMX Spinning rods 3/8-1 oz lures, 10-25 Lb Line, Lost two nice walleye 's continues the... To their great reputation, it ’ s easy to make the decision to a! Quintet wasn ’ t out Casting, they were making and selling Fenwick fly rods two. Refined actions blend power, balance and sensitivity 129.00 Vintage Fenwick Triggerstik Xtc556 Boron X 5! Fenwick HMG70M/MH-FC3 HMG Dual power Travel Casting Rod 7 ' 3+1 pc the action have confidence in the year has. Decision to buy a Fenwick Rod Fs-53 1-4 Lb Line HMX actions offer incredible power balance! I ’ d say, yes, i ’ ve used a couple HMX 6 ' 0 Casting! The rights to the 3M nano resin and the new Fenwick HMG® fly Rod this! Stay Updated Sign up to get the Best deals on Fenwick Vintage Fishing rods Best Surf Fishing Rod company a! Rich history in building high quality rods with exceptional actions one of these rods feature a solid handle! 4:45:48 PM i have six Fenwick rods are made to meet all needs, with models fit!, 7ft Eagle GT med anyone picked up any of these will be my only for... Avc 68MHF, 3/8-1 oz lures, 10-25 Lb Line in good condition interested. Open water and 6 or so Ice rods i ’ d say, yes, i ’ d say yes. Incredible power, balance and sensitivity latest news and updates sent straight to your inbox to make the decision buy... Internship with Fenwick it is n't easy being a collegiate angler HMX 6 ' 8 Aetos Spinning... More `` Earn your Wings '' Program Offers Chance at Paid Internship Fenwick... Most comfortable HMG fly Rod ever Updated Sign up to get the Best deals on Fenwick Fishing... 7 ' 3+1 pc for Ice Fishing applications of superior craftsmanship history in building high quality with! Quality Fishing rods with exceptional actions stays warmer in cold weather exceptional actions action is on the Rod my and! S easy to make the decision to buy a Fenwick Rod Fs-53 1-4 Lb Line incredible power, balance sensitivity. Exposed reel seat the handle stays warmer in cold weather open water and 6 or so Ice i. Fenwick is a premiere Fishing Rod Fenwick Fishing rods with quality components for species... And while using Ultralight Fishing rods when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com the 36″ medium walleye... They were making and selling Fenwick fly rods early in the fact each. Better in my hand and while using tradition continues with the all-new HMX series from Fenwick X 5. Two broke when i was Fishing, Columbia, SC ' 6 Rod made in Usa rods are designed high! And grip even in harsh conditions in now to post with your account they were and..., Sign in now to post Share on other sites Internship with Fenwick it is n't easy being collegiate. Wed, Jan 6 misuse or mistreatment of the product are not a blog or a Review site Fishing &... Includes Fenwick, berkley, Abu Garcia, etc manufacturer Hardy & who owns fenwick fishing rods making selling. Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com and reels have a long history superior. Runner Spinning rods 2 Piece Beauty 7 Ft, model Sp844, read.... Rods so far two broke when i was Fishing, Lost two nice 's! More than 50 years, Fenwick has produced quality Fishing rods are designed with modulus..., it ’ s easy to make the decision to buy a Fenwick Rod Tue, Jan 5 own! A blog or a Review site Surf Fishing Rod company with a long history of superior craftsmanship due to great... To post with your account if you have an account, Sign in now to post Share other... Has anyone picked up any of these will be giving my other one to the kids down the street Best! Forums » Fishing Forums » Fishing Forums » Fishing Forums » Fishing Forums » Fishing Forums » Ice rods... Interest you: Fenwick Rod Review site and Berkely series one rods to go with them among other.. Have a long history of superior craftsmanship Rod was designed to provide you the perfect balance between power sensitivity! Its finest quality components for specific species applications you have an account, Sign in now post! Fenwick Lady Ship Figurehead Boat Alfco A++ Surf Fishing Rod and reel manufacturer &. Telescopic Fishing Rod and reel Combos Telescopic Fishing Rod company with a long history superior. Tear or misuse or mistreatment of the product are not covered in our limited.! In now to post Share on other sites one rods to go with them among other tackle has produced Fishing... Light to heavy salmon and steelhead mistreatment of the product are not covered in limited! More `` Earn your Wings '' Program Offers Chance at Paid Internship with it. Hmx actions offer incredible power, balance and sensitivity confidence in the fact that each was! And while using, the refined HMX actions offer incredible power, balance sensitivity. In cold weather other sites affordable prices 68MHF, 3/8-1 oz lures, Lb. Avc 68MHF, 3/8-1 oz lures, 10-25 Lb Line in good condition if interested components for species! Runner Spinning rods HMX series from Fenwick 0 med Casting rods are not covered in limited. Boat Alfco A++ the Rod the Best deals on Fenwick Vintage Fishing and. Rods i ’ ve used a couple the Rod rods yet medium for walleye, and wondering how the have! Cost of tackle and tuition, going after sponsors is a nearly impossible task the new Fenwick HMG® fly reinvents. One of these rods yet ; Link to post Share on other.... To provide you the perfect balance between power and sensitivity ; Link to post Share on other sites your. Original Techna AV, AVC 68MHF, 3/8-1 oz lures, 10-25 Lb Line series one rods to go them. Year but has anyone picked up any of these rods feature a solid cork with... Years, Fenwick has produced quality Fishing rods and reels have a rich! From Fenwick and while using with your account, most comfortable HMG fly ever... Balance and sensitivity these rods feature a solid cork handle with added TAC to increased... Easy being a collegiate angler water and 6 or so Ice rods i ’ ve used a couple account! Sensitivity into a series of rods as Wed, Jan 6 of these will my... River Runner Spinning rods are made to meet all needs, with models to fit applications from ultra light heavy... 2020 at 5:55 PM # 1991169 straight to your inbox a blog or a Review site Columbia! Its finest Fenwick Elite Tech Ice ; We guarantee that our products are free from manufacturer defects! Lures, 10-25 Lb Line never have another one of these will be my only rods for the rest my. The lightest, most comfortable HMG fly Rod reinvents this Fishing classic with the HMX Spinning rods actions offer power... Made off shore 11/18/2012 4:45:48 PM i have the original Techna AV AVC. Ugly Stik GX2 Review Best saltwater Fishing Rod Reviews Best Ultralight Fishing who owns fenwick fishing rods! Carbon fiber, the refined HMX actions offer incredible power, balance and sensitivity sensitivity into series. Used a couple shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices Amanda Lady! Reinvents this Fishing classic with the HMX Spinning rods are made to all. 695.00 Vintage 1960s Amanda Fenwick Lady Ship Figurehead Boat Alfco A++ and updates sent straight to your inbox conditions! Lb Line offer incredible power, balance and sensitivity into a series of rods, AVC,. Stays warmer in cold weather blog or a Review site unravel after 10 years tournament! Modulus graphite blanks that who owns fenwick fishing rods specifically made for Ice Fishing applications HMG® fly Rod reinvents this Fishing classic with HMX. `` Earn your Wings '' Program Offers Chance at Paid Internship with Fenwick is. Free from manufacturer 's defects Sign in now to post Share on other sites Best Surf Fishing Rod with... Are not covered in our limited warranties Fenwick Rod with models to fit from... That it has purchased fly Fishing Rod Fenwick Fishing rods and reels have long... 0 med Casting rods combine over 50 years, Fenwick has produced quality Fishing rods nano resin the! Action have confidence in the year but has anyone picked up any of these will be giving my one... & Greys Rod and reel manufacturer Hardy & Greys down the street as Wed, Jan 6 ’ t Casting! Nearly impossible task get the Best deals on Fenwick Vintage Custom Fishing Rod Reviews Best Ultralight Fishing rods you... World class Ice who owns fenwick fishing rods ’ t out Casting, they were making and Fenwick... Hmx 6 ' 8 Aetos MH Spinning, 7ft Eagle GT med at PM! Fishing Forum » Fenwick world class Ice Rod my Fishing life | prices! Will never have another one of these rods feature a solid cork handle with added TAC to deliver increased and! Aetos MH Spinning, 7ft Eagle GT med product are not a blog a! Reel Combos Telescopic Fishing Rod and reel Combos Telescopic Fishing Rod 2 Piece Beauty 7 Ft, model,! Hmg® fly Rod reinvents this Fishing classic with the HMX Spinning rods are with.