while(start2 < today) { When she was 18, Dani was asked by Prince to direct the music video for his song 'Breakfast Can Wait', and he mentored her until his death in 2016. 'Easy' singer DaniLeigh has reportedly split from DaBaby after several months of dating - here's what we know about her. var today = new Date(); var start2 = new Date(start); var loop_time = 1 * ''; DaniLeigh is an American singer and dancer born and raised in Miami, Florida. DaniLeigh never really announced that she and DaBaby were actually dating, but Meme exposed the truth via social media. }); People born on December 22 fall under the zodiac sign of Capricorn. Mario Winans Continue to the next page to see DaBaby net worth, popularity trend, new videos and more. DaBaby has kept his relationship talks to himself. In case you missed it, DaBaby and his first baby mama MeMe, mother of his two older kids, are officially broken up. Moments after posting, she was called out for using the term “yellow bone” and accused of taking aim at the skin tone of MeMe — her partner DaBaby‘s ex-girlfriend … From an early age, DaniLeigh fell in love with entertainment. } She posts selfies, backstage action from her music videos and photoshoots, and dancing videos, as well as shots of her day-to-day life. } One of her biggest songs to date is the remix of her song 'Easy', which features Chris Brown. While DaBaby is reportedly worth an estimated $3 million, DaniLeigh is pegged at a … !0; Does DaBaby have a girlfriend? And yet, there are many things that most of her fans do not know about her. However, that woman’s name has not been disclosed yet. if(diff > 0) { "What's not for me God will not allow... What I give love to should equally give back .. All dating histories are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. !0; feat. However, things haven't always gone swimmingly for the pair. Is DaBaby having any relationship affair? As of 2021, DaBaby’s is not dating anyone. } else { DaBaby wanted to clear some things up. 2. } if(! } else { DaBaby has not been previously engaged. His zodiac animal is Goat. Besides, the Ohio rapper is the father of two children, a son, and a … We are currently in process of looking up more information on the previous dates and hookups. 10am - 1pm, I Don't Wanna Know var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); She knew that music would be a necessity in her life. In February 2021, DaniLeigh confirmed that she is single after breaking up with her boyfriend DaBaby. According to reports, DaniLeigh's net worth is around $400,000. if(!text) { He’s also a surrogate father to MeMe’s 6-year-old son from a previous relationship. delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? The singer confirmed her long-rumoured romance with him just two months earlier in December 2020 with a cosy snap of herself snuggling up to the rapper. "Officially single," she wrote on Instagram with a black heart emoji. I'm giving all my love to myself, God, and to my family. DaniLeigh is very active on Instagram and her handle is @iamdanileigh. Daughter of Da Baby, Source: Instagram . abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; How many relationships did DaBaby have? var diff = increment * (today - start2); The 26-year-old released a track called “Yellow Bone” through her Triller account while playfully modeling blonde hair and serving lackluster lyrics about being an irresistible light-skinned baddie. Mario Winans DaniLeigh is an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. I'm coming back home a new person.". if(!large) { Article continues below advertisement. var delimiter = ' '; DaBaby’s net worth is $4 million. if(! for(i=0;i