Tear gas shells fired at farmers trying to break barriers with tractors at Delhi's Mukarba Chowk Numerous tractors bearing flags assembled at the border points of Delhi. INCLUDES - 10 pepper spray (OC) + tear gas (CS) .68 caliber plastic filled rounds, 1 protective box for the Pepper Spray/Tear Gas rounds PROTECTION AT A SAFE DISTANCE - when used with the SALT Pepper Spray Gun rounds have 150+ feet of proven range vs 6-10 feet for normal pepper spray. The baton rounds were cylindrical, rubber projectiles. 38mm gun-fired and hand-throwing tear gas grenade View details. Limited quantities for this first run so if you are interested send an email to. Your normal pepper spray canister might get you 15 feet at best, so you quickly see the advantage. Tear Gas Shell Contains CS composition and is used for riot control by the law enforcing agencies, using 38mm tear gas gun. › Tear gas shells fired at farmers trying to break barriers with tractors at Delhi's Mukarba Chowk. var _3d_cart = {"oid":0,"itemcount":0,"itemsum":0,"subtotal":0,"currency":"USD"}; We will be providing the Pivot Launcher with a 9 inch barrel. The most popular model, 37-mm M201-Z, has a distinctive ringed barrel. Limited quantities for this first run so if you are interested send an email to [email protected] with "9in. The ammo is not a cheap date, though. // f Barrel Pivot" in the subject line. // f Police have used tear gas shells and resorted to baton charging to prevent agitating farmers from entering India's national capital when an annual military parade was being carried out in the city. The SJ-102 can fire a wide variety of 38mm, 40mm rounds, including explosive, anti-personnel, smoke, buckshot, flechette, and illumination. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create', 'UA-141689215-1', 'auto');ga('require','displayfeatures');ga('set', 'DevId', '5Fyti');ga('send', 'pageview'); The parameters and its characteristics conform to international standards. 37MM Launchers & Accessories including 37mm gas gun, 37mm gun, 37mm shells, 37mm fireworks, 37mm flare gun, 37mm M203 Launcher, 37mm grenade launcher, legal grenade launcher. Anti-Riot Area - Tear Gas Solution Teargas > 38mm Series DK-38M, CS/yellow dye, cartridge is explosive type, and it is loaded into 38mm anti-riot gun and then launched at a high angle of approximately 40° toward demonstrators who are 70m or farther away. If you are a member of law enforcement or the military you can have a variety of “Less Than Lethal” rounds at your disposal. document.write("