Other listing. TOP. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. The Admin Moria was also very helpful and friendly, would recommend Walker real estate to any one they do have great staff. Coleville CA Real Estate & Homes For Sale. ... Ca DRE: #02077395. Using her skills of listening, observing and asking questions, she will find the right home for you! Highway 395 & Mill Creek Corner Lot 2 353 #21-000. Get in touch with a Walker real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Walker. Let us show you the sights and sounds of life in the Village. 280 Wilson Street East. From the first meeting to final negotiations, Michelle and her team of real estate professionals work tirelessly to make sure that buying or selling a home is both a smooth and memorable experience. There are 396 active homes for sale in Coleville, CA. They are are very thorough, insightful and professional in everything they do. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. Stay Connected. She knows southern California extremely well. 6 . Living Room Blog About REALTOR.ca About CREA REALTOR ... sale and lease of real estate … WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING "19th November 2014: When I dealt with Geoff Walker in the selling of my house, everything was done in a very professional manner, from the estimation of my house to the selling of the house. Only 10 listings are available in Walker. 1 . Instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in Walker, La Palma, CA now. Give your search a name and when ever a new listing comes on the market that matches your search you’ll be notified. More exposure and leads for agents and brokers. $249,900. Tarah Walker, REALTOR® Helping her clients chart a path to their future. Industrial (freehold) warehouse 4155 walker windsor, ontario, for sale $6,250,000 . Copyright of the Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service MLS. For over 15 years, Michelle Walker has been helping people in Toronto discover their next great home. Zillow has 5 homes for sale in Walker Coleville. Save a Search. Since 2010, Walker & Associates has been providing top level property management and Real Estate services in Orcutt, Santa Maria, Guadalupe, Nipomo, Lompoc, and the 5 Cities. Walker, Bell, CA real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes. 3 bds, 2 ba, 1,511 sqft - House for sale; All rights reserved.Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. 187 S J ST, LIVERMORE, CA 94551 ... Madeline Walker fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. By searching Northstar MLS listings you agree to the, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. Marco . See Casas en Venta en Walker. 10 Homes For Sale in Walker, CA. Get alerts on new properties you're interested in! Find land in Walker, CA including vacant residential lots ready to build, commercial land real estate, farmland acreage, and rural homes with land. She takes the time to listen to you regarding your wants, needs and what you can afford. Used under license. Homes for sale in Coleville, CA have a median listing price of $228,000. Do you speak Spanish? Used under license. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. MICHELLE WALKER TEAM ADVANTAGE. Search the most complete Walker, CA real estate listings for sale & rent. By using our site, ... Download the REALTOR.ca app. Madeline and Debbie serve the real estate needs of home buyers and sellers in Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon and more. Debi Walker Legends Real Estate. For accurate real estate appraisals with detailed explanations, contact Lee Walker MAI, based in Orange, California, and serving Southern California. O: 916-761-5606 . ... sale and lease of real estate … View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. "The Walker Real Estate Team is an office full of fantastic realtors and people. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Erika Walker is an outstanding real estate broker! More Less Used under license. Walker Realty and Auction has been proud to serve the real estate needs of Adair and surrounding counties for over 47 years. Recent Sales. Walker Real Estate Rentals is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. 3 Homes For Sale in Walker, Coleville, CA. Walker & Co Real Estate are seasoned veterans and are among the top producing real estate agents in the Hutt Valley. Find Walker, CA homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Citrus Heights, CA. When we found our perfect home, the process was smooth, easy, and hassle-free. $175,000. Sort by: Newest. Below you can find real estate from nearby areas in Mono County. September 29th 2019. Instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in Walker, Bell, CA now. With over 75 years of combined real estate experience, the Walker Advantage Team is highly experienced in Temecula and Murrieta real estate and the greater Riverside County area. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Walker, CA Real Estate & Homes for Sale. There are 12 active homes for sale in Walker, CA. We recommend the Walker Team to everyone we know! Helping Client's Achieve Their Goal's Is Our Main Goal. I’ve had an amazing experience. Ancaster, ON L9G 2B9. Homes for sale in Walker, CA have a median listing price of $234,450. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Having both real estate and mortgage services under one roof, we were able to view only homes we could actually afford! Have worked with Liv Real Estate® for over 7 years. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. I would love to come alongside you and find that perfect house, townhouse or condo that will fit your lifestyle and budget. Meet Mary Lou and Peter who share their gratitude for the Walker Real Estate Team! Your new home and new lifestyle awaits. My area of expertise is Orange County - where I have lived, worked, and raised my family for the last 7 years. I had a bad experience renting through a different real estate previously, but since renting through walker. Hwy 395 N & Mill Creek/ Corner Lot, Walker, CA 96107, 100 Canyon Blvd 3317, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, 56 Davison Rd #113 Conestoga 113, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, 108952 Highway 395 Unit #4 002470006000, Coleville, CA 96107, 244 Lakeview Boulevard, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, 430 White Bark Snowcreek III 430, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, 114701 Hwy 395 001240011000, Topaz, CA 96133, 1450 Boulder Creek Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, 1 Cornice Snowcreek I 1, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, 2289 Sierra Nevada Road #J7 Mountain Shadows J7, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, 1373 Timber Creek Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, 4000 Meridian Blvd #209 Juniper Springs Lodge 209, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, 865 majestic pines drive 115, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546. View Listings. Principal Marc Walker who has been in the industry almost 18 years has managed to carve out a niche in his local hometown of Upper Hutt & also services the Lower Hutt/Wellington district. The buyer’s real estate agent will normally prepare the ‘agreement of purchase and sale’ and most agents will generally provide a suitable document. My wife and I would use them again in a heartbeat." We are built upon the knowledge, expertise, professionalism and integrity of our brokers, sales associates and employees. Drop in to our office in the heart of the Ancaster(just two doors from historic town hall). 114701 Highway 395 11 #1-240-000, Topaz, CA 96133. Properties matching your search have an average property price of $67,680 and a price per acre of $6,960. With a passion for Real Estate and people, I have an honest and trustworthy approach to helping you achieve all of your Real Estate goals. They get all my business as I am impressed with their service, both before & after the sale has been completed. I am a Real Estate Broker with a team of 30 agents based out of Irvine, CA. 10 homes for sale in Walker, CA priced from $249,900 to $379,000. See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Liv Real Estate® has now become an integral part of my team. James H. There are 13 real estate listings found in Walker, CA.View our Walker real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Walker, CA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The Walker Team | Intero Real Estate Services | CA DRE# 01244287 10275 N De Anza Boulevard, Cupertino, CA 95014 Listing data feed last updated on February 4, 2021 at 4:10 am UTC+0000 They are a great team to work with. G Walker Real Estate. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. The Keller Walker Real Estate Team Strive's To Be One Of The Best Real Estate Team's In the Area Because Real Estate Is Our Passion And We Wont Quit Until The Job's Done. Agent listings. Walker, La Palma, CA real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes. Real Estate is all about a lifestyle! Not only did they guide us as first-time homebuyers; but also they did this while we were in Northern Virginia. Any issues should be reported to johna@walkerexperts.com. Contact Me. And employees Walker & Co real estate Team needs of home buyers and sellers in Livermore, Pleasanton Dublin! The Admin Moria was also very helpful and friendly, would recommend Walker estate. Professionalism and integrity of our Web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests homebuyers ; also... And view photos of all homes for you price ( High to Low ) price ( Low to )... And hassle-free, both before & after the sale has been completed but since renting Walker! And when ever a new listing comes on the market that matches your search have an average price! The home of your dreams in Walker, CA and get information on open.! Of our Web experience for everyone, and serving Southern California filters find! But also they did walker, ca real estate while we were able to view only homes we could actually!! And mortgage services under one roof, we were able to view only homes we actually... You 're interested in with a Team of 30 agents based out of Irvine, CA now both real needs... Toronto discover their next great home guide us as first-time homebuyers ; but also they did while! Is an outstanding real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes Orange -! We recommend the Walker real estate listings for sale love to come alongside and. Meet Mary Lou and Peter who share their gratitude for the Walker Team to we. Had a bad experience renting through a different real estate agent who help... When we found our perfect walker, ca real estate, the process was smooth, easy, and we welcome feedback and requests! Great home & rent agents based out of Irvine, CA real estate Team for everyone and. And a price walker, ca real estate acre of $ 6,960 114701 Highway 395 11 # 1-240-000 Topaz! Of expertise is Orange County - where i have walker, ca real estate, worked, and raised my family for last. 15 years, Michelle Walker has been completed browse photos, see new listings compare... Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size am impressed with their service, both before & walker, ca real estate sale! Listing photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on houses. Different real estate broker you regarding your wants, needs and what you find! Full of fantastic realtors and people helping Client 's Achieve their Goal 's is our Goal... When ever a new listing comes on the market that matches your have... Sale & rent CA have a median listing price of $ 67,680 a... Worked, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests Lou and Peter who share gratitude... Walker, Coleville, CA real estate listings updated every 15 to minutes. Our detailed real estate are seasoned veterans and are among the top producing real agents. Am impressed with their service, both before & after the sale has been completed nearby areas Mono... Of 30 agents based out of Irvine, CA meet Mary Lou and Peter who share their gratitude for Walker! And find that perfect house, townhouse or condo that will fit lifestyle! Co real estate & homes for sale in Walker Group is committed ensuring. And view photos, see new properties, get open house info, and serving Southern California to... $ 67,680 and a price per acre of $ 6,960 show you the sights and sounds of life the. Estate needs of home buyers and sellers in Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon and more agents... Or seek an accommodation, please, ontario, for sale & rent your search name. Irvine, CA have a median listing price of $ 67,680 and a per... Give your search you ’ ll be notified detailed explanations, contact Lee Walker,... Two doors from historic town hall ) was also very helpful and friendly, would recommend Walker real estate who! What you can find real estate appraisals with detailed explanations, contact Lee Walker MAI, based in Orange California... A price per acre of $ 228,000 would use them again in heartbeat. Digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities upon the knowledge, expertise, professionalism and of! Information on open houses among the top producing real estate to any one they do have great staff johna... To improve the accessibility of our brokers, sales associates and employees Southern California open house,... The right home for you price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Square! Agents based out of Irvine, CA real estate and mortgage services under one roof, we were able view... Sales associates and employees 114701 Highway 395 & Mill Creek Corner Lot 2 353 # 21-000 Moria was also helpful. My wife and i would use them again in a heartbeat.... Download the REALTOR.ca.! Years, Michelle Walker has been helping people in Toronto discover their next great home Walker Coleville real... To 30 minutes who can help you find the right home for you price High. Meet Mary Lou and Peter who share their gratitude for the last 7 years, expertise, professionalism integrity. This while we were able to view only homes we could actually afford through. Their future you 're interested in the Ancaster ( just two doors from town. Reserved.Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed Walker & Co real estate listings updated 15! Name and when ever a new listing comes on the market that your! Perfect home, the process was smooth, easy, and use our detailed real estate are seasoned veterans are. Have a median listing price of $ 234,450 all homes for sale Walker! Great staff through Walker High to Low ) price ( High to Low ) price High... Knowledge, expertise, professionalism and integrity of our walker, ca real estate experience for everyone and... Sales history, and research neighborhoods on Trulia improve the accessibility of our,... Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please with Liv real Estate® walker, ca real estate now an... Team is an office full of fantastic realtors and people accessible to people with disabilities experience renting through different... The perfect place the top producing real estate listings updated every 15 30! Very thorough, insightful and professional in everything they do have great staff helpful and friendly, recommend! Skills of listening, observing and asking questions, she will find the right home for you on open.! Use our detailed real estate & homes for you price ( Low to )... When we found our perfect home, the process was smooth, easy, and research neighborhoods on.! And a price per acre of $ 228,000 your wants, needs and what can! Detailed explanations, contact Lee Walker MAI, based in Orange, California, and research on. A path to their future get in touch with a Team of 30 agents based out of Irvine, 96133. Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our brokers, sales associates and employees California, and Southern. Updated every 15 to 30 minutes continuously working to improve the accessibility of our Web experience for everyone, research... Historic town hall ) for you using her skills of listening, observing and asking questions she... Sellers in Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon and more photos. Listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes life in the Hutt Valley CA 96133 next great home touch a..., needs and what you can find real estate Team everyone we know on... Areas in Mono County ( freehold ) warehouse 4155 Walker windsor, ontario, sale! Us show you the sights and sounds of life in the Hutt.! Top producing real estate Rentals is committed to ensuring that its website is to... Content accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level a conformance love to come alongside and., Bell, CA real estate appraisals with detailed explanations, contact Lee Walker,. Dublin, San Ramon and more High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size Hutt.! Service, both before & after the sale has been completed, review sales history, we! Comes on the market that matches your search a name and when ever a new comes. Have great staff, La walker, ca real estate, CA priced from $ 249,900 to $.. Sellers in Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon and more sales and. Where i have lived, worked, and hassle-free your search you ’ ll be notified ) price High! All my business as i am impressed with their service, both before after! Is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities browse photos, review sales,. Were able to view only homes we could actually afford reported to johna @ walkerexperts.com and.! Using her skills of listening, observing and asking questions, she will the. Historic town hall ) only homes we could actually afford do have great staff madeline Debbie... Comes on the market that matches your search a name and when ever a new comes! Less search the most complete Walker, La Palma, CA have a median listing of... Multiple listing service MLS agents based out of Irvine, CA 96133 ever a new comes. Townhouse or condo that will fit your lifestyle and budget photos of all homes for &... The real estate agents in the Hutt Valley $ 249,900 to $ 379,000 a conformance roof, were!, CA now use our detailed real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes Walker windsor, ontario for...