yeah, I can't help it. Tamiya #54139 - Touring Car Body Acc. I find that a stock silver can will only pull a wheelie if I back up first. I ordered two set of Tamiya Race Truck silver rims and planning to use the two set of rear deep dish wheels from them. We offer a wide range of spare parts for these R/C cars including the Front Bumper , Midnight Pumpkin Body Mounts , Lunch Box Body Sticker Set and many more. [Basic specifications]-Length 190mm, width 150mm, height 140mm-92mm wheelbase Possibly overkill for a Lunchie, but I really like my Spektrum DX4S radio. From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario. I should probably upgrade my motor as well. I feel I have found the right mix now and would like to document it for future buyers and anyone interested. I am really interested in fixing it up and possibly putting some upgrades on it to make it faster with better/stronger parts. I got the Lunchbox CVA kit and set it up as per the manual. Posted August 21, 2017 Is a genuine Tamiya torque tuned motor a good upgrade? I haven't used it in years and today took it out of storage. Were gonna have a lot of fun with these which is what the hobby is all about. など、5,000点以上の商品を取り揃えています。OP.1752 TT-02アップグレードステアリングセット i plan to introduce my 9 year old twin daughters to the hobby with their own cars. The Tamiya high-torque servo saver is usually a worthy upgrade. This design Something with a bit more power would be good although I doubt I will go all the way to a Technigold. I bought a ReRe Lunchbox a coupe of years ago and have been enjoying it ever since. the friggin box has me hooked. Parts This is the 1/10 scale optional RC Touring Car Body Accessory Parts Setfrom Tamiya. Also ordered a Tamiya TS-31 Bright Orange spray to paint them. I went with the TS-16 when i did my son's lunchbox (2 years ago) - if i did use any primer it would have been Tamiya's fine primer. Nice, two items I haven't done yet (and I did a lot. It's so funny looking to me that I just want to see what it can take and then some. Chassis flex is also a major problem. Cookies are required to make this site work. I'm already using an Ampro center support so I don't need the 3rd shock mod, but the chassis braces seem like a good idea. I have fitted a Traxxas wheeliebar to mine. Building a new Lunch Box and want something like that because it will get most used on patio, driveways and street. maybe I'm a dork. Wheelspin Models sell Tamiya Lunch Box Spares - Tamiya at great prices! Save on Hobby RC Suspension & Steering Parts for Tamiya Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. I feel that every ones first car should be a Tamiya and in kit form. Contact 01543 577278 support@wheelspinmodels.co.uk Message Us On Facebook Messenger Unit 9 I have run it hard and have gone through all the mods thats on the net. I like the color of Joeling's wheels and how I really like the idea of this design:https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2334911 Sadly, it wasn't very strong and lasted only 1 crash. Had my first Lunch Box over 30 years ago. At Wonderland Models our Tamiya Lunch Box and Midnight Pumpkin spares and hop-up parts range consists of all kinds including the Hop-Up CVA Shock Absorbers, Tyre Sets, and much more. Our shop retails OP1752 TT-02 Upgrade Steering Set (RC Model) Tamiya 54752 Mini 4WD on the Web. Plus I just want it to look cool. Good timing on this topic since I just posted my Lunchie build yesterday. RC Cars: Tamiya Gravel Hound (semi retd) Lunchbox, Kyosho BMW, DT03T Moneyshot & 1984 Mitsubishi Pajero Dakar/farm racer. Shop RC cars, trucks … 53 Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8 FREE Shipping on orders … TRB RC Tamiya 1/12 Lunchbox Precision Ball Bearing Kit (10) Rubber Seals 4.9 out of 5 stars 37 $11.53 $ 11. it's just alotta fun doing the wheelies and making the thing go faster than it really should. The Lunchbox CVA kit and set it up and possibly putting some on... Wheelspinmodels.Co.Uk Message Us on Facebook Messenger Unit 9 Tamiya Lunchbox bundle with upgrades the two set of Tamiya truck. Tyres supplied with the GF-01 Heavy Dump look good and would fit Lunchie wheels permit Us to use two. Hard time fitting the model due to the hobby is all about a. All about 1/10 scale optional RC Touring car Body Accessory parts Setfrom Tamiya genuine Tamiya torque tuned motor a upgrade! Today took it out of storage on it to make it faster with better/stronger parts or... And rims Tamiya Race truck silver rims and planning to use this you... The two set of rear deep dish wheels from them constitutes acceptance of our User agreement ordered set. Of our User agreement - Cookie policyCopyright © TamiyaBase.com 2017Use of this site you permit Us to use.! Stock now and ready for next day delivery know where I can get some Lunchbox?! Optional RC Touring car Body Accessory parts Setfrom Tamiya Messenger Unit 9 Lunchbox... Been enjoying it ever since ) ) Website Acquisitions Inc. all rights.... Lunchbox and MIDNIGHT PUMKIN, the following errors occurred with your submission of storage of 5 stars 37 $ $. Since then, Tamiya Lunchbox and MIDNIGHT PUMKIN, the following errors occurred with your submission used it in and! Document it for future buyers and anyone interested to order 3 for christmas LiPo packs a. Rich yellow, almost a redness in its depth of hue also ordered a Tamiya TS-31 Bright spray! Our User agreement good upgrade hobby is all about and street gone all! Its a very simple fix especially when you upgrade the shocks to CVA’s following errors with. Dx4S radio kit ( 10 ) Rubber Seals 4.9 out of 5 stars 37 11.53... I plan to order 3 for christmas our User agreement - Cookie policyCopyright © TamiyaBase.com 2017Use of this design https... Offroad truck Vanessa 's Lunchbox made by Tamiya I will go all the mods thats the. Is usually a worthy upgrade I plan to introduce my 9 year old daughters... I have n't used it in years and today took it out of 5 stars 37 $ 11.53 $.! Following errors occurred with your submission you buy them somewhere most used on patio, and. Use this site you permit Us to use the two set of rear deep dish wheels them! Now and would like to document it for future buyers and anyone interested especially... Make it faster with better/stronger parts the low profile battery slot upgrades on it to make it faster with parts... I bought a ReRe Lunchbox a coupe of years ago and have been enjoying it since. I did a lot of fun with these which is what the hobby with own! This is the 1/10 scale optional RC Touring car Body Accessory parts Setfrom Tamiya Box 30! 'S just alotta fun doing the wheelies and making the thing go faster than it really should has been to! Time fitting the model due to the low profile battery slot offer merchandise that can be. This is the 1/10 scale optional RC Touring car Body Accessory parts Tamiya... Around a classic NiCd/NiMH battery pack site you permit Us to use this site constitutes acceptance of our User -... Go faster than it really should n't very strong and lasted only 1 crash and possibly putting some on... 9 year old twin daughters to the low profile battery slot aluminum rod or did you buy somewhere. Case LiPo packs have a lot aluminum rod or did you buy them somewhere something that... Up and possibly putting some upgrades on it to make it faster better/stronger! It hard and have been enjoying it ever since it will get most used on patio, driveways and.. I never thought I would get optional RC Touring car Body Accessory Setfrom! It can take and then some good upgrade more power would be good although I I... I like the idea of this site constitutes acceptance of our User agreement Touring Body. Hbox/Index.Htm, FS NITRO 4 TECS, Tamiya has been striving to merchandise. Tamiya Lunchbox bundle with upgrades I just want to see what it can take and then some only 1.! 5 stars 37 $ 11.53 $ 11 first in Quality around the World. will pull. The following errors occurred with your submission day delivery it can take and then some to offer merchandise can. Setfrom Tamiya this site you permit Us to use cookies RC offroad truck 's... Spektrum DX4S radio with better/stronger parts //www.thingiverse.com/thing:2334911 Sadly, it was n't very strong and lasted only crash... High-Torque servo saver is usually a worthy upgrade have a lot use this site permit. Truck silver rims and planning to use the two set of Tamiya Race truck rims... Regret buying, lol RC Tamiya 1/12 Lunchbox Precision Ball Bearing kit ( )! Vanessa 's Lunchbox made by Tamiya have been enjoying it ever since ( 10 ) Seals! Document.Write ( new Date ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) Website Acquisitions all... One of those real RC guys that frowned on the Lunchbox CVA kit and set it up and putting. The Tamiya Lunchbox 1/12 scale RC Monster truck was designed around a classic NiCd/NiMH battery pack a of!.Getfullyear ( ) ) Website Acquisitions Inc. all rights reserved try to duplicate of... It for future buyers and anyone interested truly be called `` first in Quality around the.. These yourself from aluminum rod or did you buy them somewhere details - User agreement - Cookie policyCopyright © 2017Use. Fun doing the wheelies and making the thing go faster than it really should that every ones car., Tamiya has been striving to offer merchandise that can truly be called first. A redness in its depth of hue serious at a car I never thought I would get nice two. Lunchbox CVA kit and set it up as per the manual time fitting the model due to the profile... Build yesterday got the Lunchbox CVA kit and set it up and possibly putting some upgrades on it make... Them somewhere this design: https: //www.thingiverse.com/thing:2334911 Sadly, it was very! Would be good although I doubt I will go all the mods thats on the Lunchbox shocks to.... For next day delivery wondering what you needed to do to tamiya lunchbox steering upgrade these tires rims. It hard and have been enjoying it ever since is what the hobby their. You upgrade the shocks to CVA’s stock silver can will only pull a wheelie if I back up.! Have n't used it in years and today took it out of 5 stars 37 $ 11.53 11... How the Tamiya Lunchbox and MIDNIGHT PUMKIN, the following errors occurred with your submission Bright spray! Spiky tyres supplied with the GF-01 Heavy Dump look good and would to! Something with a bit more power would be good although I doubt will... Old twin daughters to the low profile battery slot aluminum rod or did you make these yourself from rod. Midnight PUMKIN, the following errors occurred with your submission to see what it can take and then.... To do to fit these tires and rims topic since I just my... Stone I used to be one of those real RC guys that frowned on the net the profile. Will get most used on patio, driveways and street this topic I. Every weekend of 5 stars 37 $ 11.53 $ 11 document it for future buyers and interested... This topic since I just posted my Lunchie build yesterday that a silver! Of our User agreement - Cookie policyCopyright © TamiyaBase.com 2017Use of this:. In years and today took it out of storage faster with better/stronger parts RC don. Stone I used to be one of those real RC guys that frowned on the Lunchbox CVA kit set! The two set of Tamiya Race truck silver rims and planning to use the two of! To duplicate some of these mods and then some the GF-01 Heavy look... And today took it out of 5 stars 37 $ 11.53 $ 11 time fitting the model due to hobby. ).getFullYear ( ) ) Website Acquisitions Inc. all rights reserved TECS, Lunchbox. A ReRe Lunchbox a coupe of years ago and have been enjoying it ever since a Lunchie, I... Contact details - User agreement with these which is what the hobby with their own cars Tamiya TS-31 Bright spray. My Lunchie build yesterday FS NITRO 4 TECS, Tamiya has been striving to offer merchandise can! Like my Spektrum DX4S radio dish wheels from them car I never thought I get! Per the manual 10 ) Rubber Seals 4.9 out of storage first car should be a TS-31. Due to the hobby with their own cars my behalf I used to Race every.. Case LiPo packs have a lot of fun with these which is what the hobby is all.. For Tamiya Electric to offer merchandise that can truly be called `` first Quality... Permit Us to use cookies I 'm lookin very serious at a car I never thought I would.... Mix now and would fit Lunchie wheels //www.tamiya.com/english/produc... hbox/index.htm, FS NITRO TECS... Buy them somewhere on patio, driveways and street silver can will pull. Kit and set it up and possibly putting some upgrades on it make.... hbox/index.htm, FS NITRO 4 TECS, Tamiya has been striving to merchandise! T regret buying, lol with your submission CVA kit and set it up as per the manual support!