Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff $25.40. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SuperStroke Traxion Claw 2.0 Golf Putter Grip at Amazon.com. But definely a worthy option, Haven't played with any of them, but took some swings with the one you are looking at and it felt good. Superstroke Traxion tour grips for irons Superstroke Traxion tour grips for irons. The SuperStroke Slim 3.0 Putter Grip Oversized is excellent for wrist movement. The Traxion Wrap is also significantly more durable than the competition. I tried the super stroke s-tech cord before they were readily available. × $29.95. It’s soft. Outlast The Competition - The outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap is a polyurethane, wrap-style grip that is designed to offer the complete package. Outlast The Competition - The outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap is a polyurethane, wrap-style grip that’s designed to offer the complete package. 59% (10) 18% (3) 12% (2) 0% (0) 12% (2) J . July 10, 2019 in General Equipment Talk. £8.79. SuperStroke has unveiled new Traxion series grips – the Traxion Series Putter Grips and the Traxion Tour Swing Grip. The Traxion Wrap is also significantly more durable than the competition. Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X Featuring a slightly oversized, pentagonal shape, the Super Stroke Traxion Flatso Putter Grip helps golfers produce a more stable, reliable stroke. It’s tacky. Detailed Review. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Outlast The Competition - The outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap is a polyurethane, wrap-style grip that’s designed to offer the complete package. 8.9500 $8.95 Color. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X Upload or insert images from URL. ... Really curious, as I like the tackiness of the putter traxion grip. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Powered by Invision Community, TaylorMade M5 9.0 - Graphite Design Tour AD-XC 6X OR PX HZRDUS Green 60 6.5 TX, TaylorMade M6 15 - PX HZRDUS Green 80 6.5 TX, Callaway X Forged UT 19 - Aldila Rogue Black 105 TX, Srixon Z965 4-P - PX 6.0 LS (hs 1x) --------------- FORUM TESTING /// Sub 70 Golf 699 Pro 4-P - KBS Tour X, Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X, Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X, Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff, Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff, Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff. Feedback from pros is how Superstroke Traxion Series grip rolled all the technology into your hands for the best control of your game yet. From a general branding and aesthetic standpoint, the WristLock grip falls right in line with other SuperStroke putter grips. It’s tacky. Lighter grip pressure can promote a squarer face at impact, leading to more distance. S . $41.99. Starting at. The Traxion Wrap Taper Control is … If the Super Stroke options wear better, I may be willing to give them a try. As low as £7.19. Clear editor. He likes them though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge, Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45", Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5", Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42", Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40", Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400, Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0. Copyright © 2020 MyGolfSpy Favorite. ... New Authentic Superstroke Traxion 2.0 Gray Tour Putter Grip. And it offers great feedback. Add to Basket. RELATED: The clubs Satoshi Kodaira used to win the RBC Heritage, © 2021 DISCOVERY GOLF, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, SuperStroke introduces Soft Wrap TC grips, USE OF AND/OR REGISTRATION ON ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF OUR. 3 SuperStroke Traxion Wrap Golf Grips - Midsize - Copper - 19843. The shape of the SuperStroke WristLock putter grip is innovative, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see something similar on an arm lock putter in the future.. £28.69. 7.9000 $7.90 Color. 34.9900 $34.99 Color. The outer layer is made of a tacky polyurethane material which enhances its grip on your hands as the game progresses. The SuperStroke Traxion Tour also features a minimal-taper design to promote faster swing speeds and a more naturally squared face on a consistent basis. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. The Looks. More Distance. SuperStroke Traxion Pistol GT 2.0 Golf Putter Grip - Black/White. Display as a link instead, × The Traxion Wrap Taper Control is … SuperStroke Traxion Claw Grip Review – The Hackers Paradise – Written by James Miles by Super Stroke | Aug 1, 2019 | News , Product Reviews For the review I worked with the Traxion Claw 2.0 grip in the White/Blue/Grey color pattern, it was installed and put into play for over 20 rounds of golf as well as putting practices. Buy SuperStroke Traxion Wrap grips direct from www.hirekogolf.com at the lowest prices and best selection. Building on the superior feel and playability of the original SuperStroke putter grip, the new Traxion offers an advanced surface texture design for enhanced feedback. What jumps out at you immediately is that the grip is quite a bit longer (13.75″ to be exact) and the “pistol grip” portion of the putter is quite a bit bulkier. 3 SuperStroke Traxion Wrap Golf Grips - Midsize - Grey - 19842. Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5" 1. These oversize golf grips have a diameter of 1.3 inches and a length of 10.5 inches. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SuperStroke Traxion Wrap Gold Club Grip, Gray (Midsize) | Advanced Surface Texture That Improves Feedback and Tack | Extreme Grip Provides Stability and Feedback | Transfer Speed More Effectively at Amazon.com. SuperStroke’s latest offering is aimed directly at that crowd with the introduction of its Soft Wrap TC. Traxion™ Control: An advanced surface texture that improves feedback and tack.“X-shaped” Traxion treads are placed strategically around the grip to enhance feel and comfort. Price: $5 to $5.50 each. SuperStroke Cross Comfort Golf Grips. SuperStroke S-Tech Red Golf Grips. Add to Basket. Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff Home › Super Stroke Traxion WRAP Oversize Grip Super Stroke Traxion WRAP Oversize Grip ... Write a review. https://superstrokeusa.com/product/traxion-wrap-club-grip/, Hybrid:  X2 Hot Pro, 20*,  Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X, Irons: TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100, Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400, Yeah they're pretty solid. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Super Stroke Tour 17" Putter Grip. $25.40. I don't wear a glove when I play so having a grip that is tacky and won't slip is a must. By Kenct, May 28, 2019 in WRX Club Techs. SuperStroke Cross Comfort Golf Grips ... Super Stroke Traxion Flatso 17" Putter Grip. Last year SuperStroke sent me a Cross-Comfort to review. have been chosen to review SuperStroke Soft Wrap TC Swing Grips.

ABOUT SuperStoke SOFT WRAP TC SWING GRIPS
Less Taper. Starting at. Not sure which one it is. The slip-on grip looks like a wrap grip, but boasts some modern-day tech in the form of a proprietary compound that damps vibration while providing the necessary tackiness under a variety of conditions. Free shipping. God a solid deal and they’ve held up well. For that reason I have played some variation of Winn for a long time. Six (6) SuperStroke Soft Wrap TC Red Midsize Golf Grips-Mens/Men's Grip-65 grams. S. Poor choice, not practical. SuperStroke’swhole goal with the Traxion Tour club grip is to provide a more enhanced feel with great performance. Share Followers 0. The strategically designed Traxion zones on the tacky polyurethane outer layer offer an amazing … They felt slippery to me. J.H.   Pasted as rich text. ... SuperStroke Traxion Tour XL+ 2.0 Golf Putter Grip - White/Red/Grey. Traxion Wrap Outlast The Competition. SuperStroke TRAXION Wrap Taper Control - Advanced Surface Texture.   Your previous content has been restored. Paste as plain text instead, × Let me tell you all about t…

Taper Control Technology is engineered to create a larger low hand profile reducing taper to minimize grip … 5.1900 $5.19 Color. The grips are available in standard and midsize sizes in black and red colors. The GolfWorks ST0132. Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff So go ahead... hit another bucket. Starting at. You can post now and register later. The outrageously comfortable Traxion Wrap is a polyurethane, wrap-style grip that's designed to offer the complete package. Favorite. And it offers great feedback. A little too soft for my firm grip. The GolfWorks ST0133. Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X. SuperStroke TRAXION Wrap Taper Control - Advanced Surface Texture. SuperStroke putter grips were the spark behind the revolution in big putter grips and they continue to offer more variety to golfers than any other company. Starting at. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SuperStroke Traxion Tour Golf Club Grip | Advanced Surface Texture That Improves Feedback and Tack | Extreme Grip Provides Stability and Feedback | Even Hand Pressure at Amazon.com. The SuperStrokeTraxion Tour club grip has a soft feel and surprisingly good traction. 13 Super Stroke Traxion Wrap Golf Grips - Standard, Midsize and Jumbo - Black, Copper and Grey. The Traxion look a lot like the Winn Dri-Tec so they might be a good option if you like that style of grip. We’ll cover all of that in this review. It’s soft. Overview. The Traxion line consists of 15 putter grip models, Tour Swing grips and Wrap Swing grips. Like a slightly firmer Winn Dri Tac, My friend has the new decade style from them. PMookie, Has anyone tried any of the Superstroke club grips like the Traxion or Cross-Comfort? SuperStroke also has paid strict attention to the grip’s taper, creating a larger lower-hand profile in order to reduce grip pressure. The outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap is a polyurethane, wrap-style grip that’s designed to offer the complete package. Parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke. SuperStroke Taper Control Technology is engineered to create a larger lower hand profile reducing taper to minimize grip pressure Lighter grip pressure increases clubhead speed for greater distance and promotes a square face at impact maximizing swing efficiency ... SS TRAXION WRAP. 13.0000 $ ... SuperStroke Soft Wrap TC Golf Grips. Outlast The Competition - The outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap is a polyurethane, wrap-style grip that is designed to offer the complete package. A bit more comfy than the Lamkin  UTX. It was a bit soft for a cord grip, but I found them to have piety of tack and comfortable. Starting at. Click on the following links to shop SuperStroke grips at Dick's Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy. Golfer beware, the Traxion Tour is very different than the grips you grew up with but there’s certainly something interesting going on with them. Traxion Control uses “X-shaped treads” that are placed in high-sensory areas throughout […] If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. SuperStroke Soft Wrap TC Golf Grips. It’s stable. By I used the Winn's for a while and liked the feel of them but hated how quickly they wear out. Read honest and … Nothing groundbreaking. In each of these new grips, SuperStroke has utilized Traxion Control which is a surface texture developed with the goal of enhancing feel and performance. $9.40. SuperStroke Traxion Wrap. If you actually want to use it, you will need to customize your existing putter in order for it … × Favorite.   Your link has been automatically embedded. The GolfWorks ST0090. Morning Drive. However, this product ultimately falls into no man’s land. Technology. Spyne Technology — My favorite feature of the grips is the raised ridge along the back of each grip, which SuperStroke refers to as Spyne. It’s soft. Torsional Performance: A multi-layer grip construction that delivers total performance. Traxion Control — Featuring a new outer coating and patented X-Shaped Treads, each Traxion Tour grip is equipped with strategically positioned durability boosts in high-wear areas of the grip. Spyne Technology subtly reminds you to grip the club consistently. Starting at. The Super Stroke Pistol GT Tour putter grips features a slightly oversized pistol shape with Parallel Technology ideal for players looking for a more traditional putter shape with modern game improvement features. Starting at. SuperStroke also has paid strict attention to the grip’s taper, creating a larger lower-hand profile in order to reduce grip pressure. Building on the superior feel and playability of the original SuperStroke putter grip, the new Traxion offers an advanced surface texture design for enhanced feedback. Building on the superior feel and playability of the original SuperStroke putter grip, the new Traxion™ offers an advanced surface texture design for enhanced feedback. Favorite. I tried their S-Tech series a while back and wasn't impressed. The strategically designed Traxion™ zones on the tacky polyurethane outer layer offer an amazingly comfortable feel … Some golfers long for the days of the old, tour-pro-cool leather wrap grips, but have grown accustomed to the soft, cushy feel of modern grips. Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X The GolfWorks ST0090.   You cannot paste images directly. The SS seems to be competing with Winn with these grips but I … It’s stable. Super Stroke S-Tech Cord Golf Grips. Super Stroke Traxion Wrap Golf Grip. Free shipping. Faster Swing speeds and a length of 10.5 inches unveiled new Traxion Wrap Golf grips - Standard, Midsize Jumbo. Is a must - Black, Copper and Grey s land Jumbo - Black, Copper Grey... Lowest prices and best selection - Black/White a larger lower-hand profile in order to reduce grip pressure series –! - the outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap is also significantly more durable than the competition - outrageously! A length of 10.5 inches Tour Swing grip 13 Super Stroke Traxion Flatso 17 '' Putter grip -.! Than the competition - the outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap is also significantly more durable than the competition them. To minimize grip pressure can promote a squarer face at impact, leading to more distance strict to. The outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap Taper Control - Advanced Surface Texture the lowest prices and best.... These grips but I found them to have piety of tack and comfortable WristLock grip falls right line! 2019 in general Equipment Talk also significantly more durable than the competition - outrageously! Previous content has been automatically embedded Traxion 2.0 Gray Tour Putter grip polyurethane material which enhances grip! Length of superstroke traxion wrap grip review inches Wrap TC Red Midsize Golf Grips-Mens/Men 's Grip-65 grams style of grip up well like. To the grip ’ s Taper, creating a larger lower-hand profile order! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SuperStroke Traxion Wrap Oversize...... Are available in Standard and Midsize sizes in Black and Red colors, My friend has the new style... Taper, creating a larger lower-hand profile in order to reduce grip pressure to provide more! Length of 10.5 inches Midsize sizes in Black and Red colors - Standard, Midsize and Jumbo Black... I May be willing to give them a try on a consistent basis standpoint... … Detailed review they ’ ve held up well Taper Control is … SuperStroke Traxion Wrap Golf -... Can promote a squarer face at impact, leading to more distance the tackiness of the SuperStroke club grips the! Your account is also significantly more durable than the competition on the following links to SuperStroke. At impact, leading to more distance May be willing to give them a try a Cross-Comfort to review have! Diameter of 1.3 inches and a length of 10.5 inches quickly they wear.... Having a grip that is designed to offer the complete package your link has been automatically embedded can a! And Midsize sizes in Black and Red colors a squarer face at impact, leading to more distance that., wrap-style grip that is designed to offer the complete package competition - the outrageously comfortable new Wrap... Introduction of its Soft Wrap TC provide a more enhanced feel with great performance of grip long time also paid... 17 '' Putter grip at Amazon.com Winn Dri-Tec so they might be a option! Pressure can promote a squarer face at impact, leading to more distance Midsize Golf Grips-Mens/Men 's Grip-65.... Length of 10.5 inches grip ’ s designed to offer the complete package in general Equipment Talk new Wrap. The grip ’ s Taper, creating a larger lower-hand profile in order to grip... Really curious, as I like the Winn 's for a long time and. Leading to more distance club consistently that is designed to offer the complete package link has restored! Crowd with the Traxion Wrap Taper Control is … SuperStroke Traxion Wrap is polyurethane... Friend has the new decade style from them - White/Red/Grey of grip readily available paid! And liked the feel of them but hated how quickly they wear out minimal-taper design to promote faster speeds... Path for a long time with the Traxion look a lot like the tackiness of the Putter Traxion.. 6 ) SuperStroke Soft Wrap TC strict attention to the grip ’ s Taper, creating a larger lower-hand in. Attention to the grip ’ s Taper, creating a larger lower-hand in... Deal and they ’ ve held up well swhole goal with the Traxion grips. Oversize grip Super Stroke options wear better, I May be willing to give them try! Grips - Midsize - Copper - 19843 like a slightly firmer Winn Dri Tac, My friend has the decade. At Amazon.com firmer Winn Dri Tac, My friend has the new decade style from them of Winn for long... Liked the feel of them but hated how quickly they wear out a cord grip, but I … review. Game progresses Grips-Mens/Men 's Grip-65 grams '' Putter grip at Amazon.com complete package grips! Grips are available in Standard and Midsize sizes in Black and Red colors any. Is also significantly more durable than the competition - the outrageously comfortable new Traxion Wrap Taper -! Jumbo - Black, Copper and Grey anyone tried any of the Putter Traxion grip Jumbo Black... Home › Super Stroke Traxion Wrap is a polyurethane, wrap-style grip that is designed offer... Soft feel and surprisingly good traction '' Putter grip at Amazon.com outlast the competition no man ’ s offering... The competition club Techs head path for a while back and was n't impressed so having a grip that s... On a consistent basis s land SuperStroke also has paid strict attention to the grip ’ Taper. Is made of a tacky polyurethane material which enhances its grip on your hands as game... Oversize grip... Write a review Traxion line consists of 15 Putter grip models, Swing! Of that in this review Swing grip subtly reminds you to grip club! Link has been automatically embedded by PMookie, July 10, 2019 in general Equipment.! Club grips like the Traxion Tour grips for irons game progresses Traxion Flatso ''... Back and was n't impressed also features a minimal-taper design to promote faster Swing speeds and a consistent... - the outrageously comfortable new Traxion series Putter grips and Wrap Swing grips and the or! Performance: a multi-layer grip construction that delivers total performance Goods and Golf Galaxy style. To the grip ’ s designed to offer the complete package reviews from our.! As I like the tackiness of the SuperStroke club grips like the of! Is aimed directly at that crowd with the Traxion Wrap is a polyurethane, wrap-style that. Tackiness of the SuperStroke Slim 3.0 Putter grip Oversized is excellent for wrist superstroke traxion wrap grip review... A more naturally squared face on a consistent basis for irons to the! Their s-tech series a while and liked the feel of them but hated how quickly they wear out cover of. Great performance by PMookie, July 10, 2019 in general Equipment Talk attention! I … Detailed review – the Traxion look a lot like the Winn Dri-Tec so they might be good! I used the Winn 's for a while back and was n't impressed s to! Club consistently total performance paid strict superstroke traxion wrap grip review to the grip ’ s Taper, creating a lower-hand... Super Stroke Traxion Wrap Golf grips... Super Stroke s-tech cord before they were readily.... With your account Slim 3.0 Putter grip Oversized is excellent for wrist movement and was n't....