Stromberg-Carlson was a telecommunications equipment and electronics manufacturing company in the United States. They are Located in Traverse City, MI. They can possibly be bent to expand more but … You can edit your question or post anyway. Stromberg Carlson offers… oz Dicor Self-Levelling Lap Sealant, 1 (No), Geocel 28100V GC28100 Pro Flex Rv Flexible Clear, Dicor (BT-1834-1) 1/8" x 3/4" x 30' Butyl Seal Tape, Creative Products Group Ttl-43610-2006-1Pk Rv Door Lock W/Deadbolt Black, Dometic 801200 Blue 14" x 14" Fan-Tastic RV Vent, 1 (Non-Carb Compliant). Just the surface sheet of fiberglass with a thin veneer backing. Supports up to 250 lbs at 12˚ angle. The width between tubes is adjustable to clear roof access ladder and other RV accessories. Stromberg Carlson AM-300, Lend-A-Hand Aluminum Entry Door Assist Handle. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Now have someone hold the top half of the ladder in place, hold the wall bracket in place between camper and ladder and Mark it. Get the latest deals from Stromberg Carlson all with faster shipping and excellent customer services. Install a ladder on a wood framed, aluminum sided travel trailer without blocking. Stromberg Carlson 8531 12" Ladder Repl. You are in RIGHT PLACE. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2019. Wholesale Prices with exceptional service. I am happy with the finished installation; it's strong and looks good...though it does have an oddly spaced rung in the middle. Comes with four stand offs and mounting hardware. Stromberg Carlson's bike rack secures to your RV ladder and is secured to ensure a "no rattle" rack. Once installed pins can be pulled to easily give you access up and down your ladder. Model #: LA-460; Item #: 9SIA25VB5B8565; Return Policy: View Return Policy Stromberg Carlson LA-401 Universal Exterior RV Ladder, Silver All screws connecting the ladder to the RV must be fastened to the RV’s sub frame or backing. Versatile fittings. Our Universal RV Ladder can fit on the rear of any RV – straight or contoured. Total install time was about an hour and I was able to stand on the lower half to install the top half. Other than this quibble, it's a good product. Hint:. There was a problem completing your request. Aside from being a bike rack, it can also be a chair rack as well as a mounting system for transporting portable waste totes and tanks. Not 180 hashtags. It took me 3 hrs. But the result was satisfactory. So far, my installation seems to be very solid with no indication of strain or movement at the mounting points. ... Our RV Ladder Chair Rack gets your style of chair to the campsite or seasonal lot. RV SUPERSTORE CANADA 894 Van Isle Way Victoria B.C. The Stromberg Carlson LA-460B 60” Ladder and its 66-inch variation are both simple, effective ladders that work perfectly for kid’s bunk beds. I suppose I could have engineered a joint solution that would have looked better if I had the time and inclination. The upper piece has a necked down uprights that the roof handles bolt to and the lower piece has the curved ends that attach to the trailer above the bumper. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. quality not quite as expected, but it will work fine. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. I used metal roofing screws with rubber washers. It used twice as many fasteners, of the same size as the factory ones, for the critical supports resulting in a very strong ladder if installed in good wood. Tubes can be easily removed and stored. (original had some damage, due to backing into something, before I bought it) As my camper is quite a bit smaller than a full sized motor home, I had to cut about 18 inches off. Not for beginners. It would have been nice if straight couplers were provided in addition or as an optional model. Make sure you check out our RV ladder extensions, bunk ladders, and all. Our rugged construction keeps you safe when going up to do maintenance on the roof 1-888-606-2149 Secure Checkout Insert the hinge in the bottom ladder, drill and mount. It's better than spending $800 what the RV store was asking. The picture shows what looks to be about 16-18 inches wide but in reality it is only about 13 inches of usable ladder rungs. Our vintage travel trailer restoration project had a bunk bed in it, but no good way to access the bed. Stromberg Carlson rugged construction keeps you safe when going up to do maintenance on the roof or just hanging your chairs on the ladder as you travel to the next camp site. It is designed to be cut to length, fitting perfectly on the back of your RV. Assemble bottom half of ladder to top half of the ladder with hinges inserted in top half. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. 0 Reviews. The Stromberg Carlson RV Bunk Ladder # LA-460 and # LA-460B has hooks that measure about 1-3/16 inches wide. Stromberg Carlson Products, Inc. is a third generation company that has served the RV aftermarket for over 54 years. Drill and mount top half of hinge to top ladder. Our rugged construction keeps you safe when going up to do maintenance on the roof or just hanging your chairs on t Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Get the hinge bracket. To solve the problem we got a bunk bed ladder from Stromberg Carlson. Exterior RV Ladder. 8 Reviews. The dimensions are 99-1/2" tall (customizable) x 12" wide, with 12" rung spacing. Determine from the frame of your camper where you will mount the 4 wall brackets. DUNLAP RV … We are based in Traverse City, Michigan, but our products are available nationwide through our trusted RV dealer network. Something to accurately drill the upright pieces for the standoffs (I used a small drill press) and something to accurately cut the ladder uprights as needed since, in my case, it was a bit too long for the trailer. Stromberg Carlson MFG Part No. It's very lightweight and not what you call sturdy...exactly what you want in an RV ladder. Our rugged construction keeps you safe when going up to do maintenance on the roof or just hanging your chairs on the ladder as you travel to the next camp site. This bike rack attaches to your RV ladder (1" round tubing) and is secured to ensure a no-rattle rack. Hold it against the two overlapping ladders and Mark the upper and lower ladder where the hinge will connect them together. If you are uncertain if your RV has backing installed, contact your RV manufacturer to confirm. Tube, 132.08 x 42.93 x 21.34 cm; 4.54 Kilograms. ... STROMBER LA401 Universal Outdoor RV Ladder, Silver. There's a lot to like with this exterior RV ladder, as it has a good price and quality. Universal exterior RV ladder hinged connector; Fits both LA-401 and LA 401BA models; Hinged connector only Also, check my use of the word "than". It is unsafe to use a ladder that is not connected to the RV’s backing or sub frame. Compare. This Stromberg Carlson Ladder has a 4 steps and is made of aluminum. Stromberg Carlson Product 139.1999 LA-401BA Universal Outdoor RV Ladder - Black, Stromberg Carlson LA-460B Bunk Ladder - 60", Black, Quick Products QP-LA-460S RV Bunk Ladder, 60" - Silver. The hardware is similar to the original, with the ladder being slightly lighter in gauge. I installed in on my full sized Citation Camper. If you would have used the word "then" then please check into the proper use of the words then and than. Do this for all four wall brackets if the all mount to the top half of the ladder. What complicates the installation is that both the upper piece and the the lower piece have special ends. Of course it would still attach to a flimsy RV wall and would probably cost a million dollars so I went with this one. NTP Part Number: 05-0422 COLERAIN RV (513) 813-2523 CINCINNATI, OH (740) 200-8847 COLUMBUS, OH (937) 500-5199 DAYTON, OH (317) 671-7564 INDIANAPOLIS, IN (765) 289-9704 MUNCIE, IN. Stromberg Carlson Outdoor RV Ladder, Universal 92.5" long LA-401 - Universal RV Ladder can fit on the rear of any RV straight or contoured. I'm 180#'s. The formed column ... RV LADDER Get a leg up on climbing your coach’s ladder to access your roof top maintenance with our 48” starter ladder. Very light weight. Black Universal Exterior RV Ladder Stand-Off Assembly with Round Base Model# 8531-B $ 25 16 $ 25 16. The width of the steps I'd narrower than what I took off. Before cutting off ladder check where rungs will be located. Pic show that it can take a max of 250lbs.. setting it up was ok... You got to watch what you cut to fix.. if you want the steps to be equal. The ladder arrived in a good sized box in great condition and within quoted time. I was concerned when upon arrival the packaging was quite damaged and thought parts and pieces would not be enclosed. ... Stromberg Carlson AH-150 RV Trailer Camper Soft Touch Assist Handle Black. Gimify Folding RV Steps Platform Stepping Stool Sturdy Aluminum Ladder with Non-Sli... Camco 39002 Rhino Heavy Duty 21 Gallon Portable RV Waste Holding Tank with Hose and... Manifish 4 Step Stainless Steel Telescoping Marine Boat Yacht Swimming Boarding Lad... Ohuhu 12.5ft Aluminum Telescopic Extension Ladder, EN131 Certified Extendable Teles... Camco 40542 RV Heavy-Duty 20lb or 30lb Propane Tank Cover (Polar White). "The prices are very good and would recommend the only thing the shipping was high for plastic parts" "rcvd part in timely manner......now my online rv part store" The ladder arrived in a good sized box in great condition and within quoted time. This rugged construction keeps you safe when going up to do maintenance on the roof or just hanging your chairs on the ladder as you travel to the next camp site. I was fortunate, but I certainly would improve and secure the contents if I were this company. Meter Star 12 Ft Quick Connect Liquid Propane Hose for RV to Hook Up Portable Campi... DIYHD SLD-6.6FT Sliding Hardware Rolling Library Kit(No Ladder), Stainless Steel. The Stromberg Carlson RV Exterior Ladder w/ Hinges, Item # LA-401, includes optional hinges for use on any wall type, and the bottom of the ladder legs can be cut for the perfect fit. However, the actual installation is challenging since the instruction sheet is pretty sketchy and brief. Made from aluminum to match the no rust finish of your RV ladder. The Stromberg Carlson RV Ladder Mount Bike Rack is the third suggestion on our list of great RV ladder mount bike racks to invest in. Universal RV Ladder can fit on the rear of any RV - straight or contoured. has been added to your Cart, Surco 502L Universal Motorhome Straight Ladder, Ohuhu 12.5 FT Aluminum Telescopic Extension Ladder, ONE-BUTTON RETRACTION New Design Telescoping Ladder, ANSI Certified Extendable Ladder with Spring Loaded Locking Mechanism, 330 Pound Capacity Christmas Gift Idea, Set of 4 Tire Covers, Waterproof UV Sun RV Trailer Tire Protectors, Fit 27" to 29" Truck Camper Van Auto Car Tires Diameter, Surco Products 103H Universal Aluminum Van Ladder, Dicor 501LSD Dove White 10.3 fl. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It is a little intimidating to cut the ladder, but with some forethought it worked out great. Lend A Hand Foldling Door Assist Handle RV Camper Trailer Motorhome - Silver. Please try again. Aluminum Silver Ladder Bike Rack by Stromberg Carlson®. You have searched for stromberg rv ladder in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them. Update my browser now. 2. I never did hit a stud. Determine where you want the bottom feet to mount on the camper. Stromberg Carlson LA-401 Universal Exterior RV Ladder. Make your mark accordingly. Unable to add item to Wish List. Our bike rack carries two bikes and will get them to your destination safe and secure. I used my power drill with an extension to reach the screws that are fairly tight to get to. I cut the bottom off and made a bracket that attaches to my back bumper for the ladder to attach to so my weight is carried by the bumper instead of solely by the wall of the camper. UNIVERSAL EXTERIOR RV LADDER MODEL # LA-401 & LA-401BA Thank you for purchasing the Stromberg Carlson Products, Inc. LA-401 Series Universal Exterior RV Ladder. This is a nice ladder, but the ad is misleading. I used longer screws through the standoff brackets to reach the inside backer supports. Mount bottom feet to camper using screws and sealant. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. To install and I had to get my neighbor to help. Reposition top half of ladder and Mark hold positions to mount ladder to wall bracket. That helped to make this such a secure install. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Stromberg Carlson Products 8531-B 12 in. Ladders that are sturdy and safe and allow you to climb in and around your RV with ease. Let's fix this social illiteracy! (it's a ladder, it slides together and gets bolted down, no rocket science there) It does have the break in the middle where it will bend to conform to the trailer and it extends over the trailer with hand holds by about 10 inches. Get a leg up on climbing your coach's ladder 48" ladder is secured to coach's exterior ladder Supports up to 300 lbs. Hold the bottom ladder in position with it overlapping the upper ladder. Our RV Ladder Chair Rack easily carries your style of chair to the campsite or seasonal lot. Can fit the rear of any RV, straight or contoured ; for maintenance on the roof or just hanging your chairs on the ladder as you travel to the next camp site. I angled the screws for better holding. 5. All screws connecting the ladder to the RV must be fastened to the RV’s sub frame or backing. Remove screws that secure the black plastic part to the wall brackets. The hardware is similar to the original. Stromberg Carlson Products, Inc. is a third-generation, family owned company that has been serving the needs of the RV aftermarket since 1959. The ladder on my Jayco was damaged and needed replaced. It may be easier to tape the bottom half in position. Universal RV Ladder can fit on the rear of any RV - straight or contoured. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Stromberg Carlson RV Bumper Clothesline. After positioning all the bracket mounts and drilling the screw holes, I prepared the area under each mount and used 3,400 psi marine epoxy to add holding strength along with the 4 screws. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. I am pretty handy so the fact that there were pieces to put together was not a problem. Fits the back of our Holiday Rambler very nicely but the ad picture is misleading to size. I installed the stand-offs in the original locations so, there was minimal hole filling. Note: this product would be recommended for anyone with some intermediate tool sense. $46.98. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This is a replacement for an oem ladder. 2 sold. $35.84. Stromberg Carlson. When assembled and used properly, this product will provide many years of trouble free service. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Had to cut the ladder twice in order for it to look and work correctly. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The back of my RV is straight, so I didn't need the joint feature and don't really like the look of the hinge joints, which are necessary to bridge the two sections together. 4. Remove ladder, drill holes, reposition ladder and attach it to wall brackets. Add sealant and attach roof brackets. So, you have to make your cuts somewhere in the middle which may result in some odd spaced rungs. That's the symbol for pound if you're not a millennial. Please read all directions completely prior to assembly. This awesome product is an amazon top-pick and utilizes 1-inch diameter ladder tubing and quick and easy installation. Stromberg Carlson LA-401 ... My window was 31 inches long. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. V9B5R8 Tel: 1-866-530-6527 In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2015. The bargain price compelled me to buy this ladder. Remove ladder and screw wall brackets to camper. $30.48. Grab your RV ladder today. You don't want a 100 pound steel ladder weighing down the back of your camper so this is what's available on the market. I don't go on the roof a lot but it's good to have one for emergency. Stromberg Carlson LA-401BA Rear Door Ladder EXTERIOR LADDERS & CARRIERS RV 4.5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Stromberg Carlson LA-401BA Rear Door Ladder EXTERIOR LADDERS & CARRIERS RV Nice looking ladder. The ladder is sturdy, well made, and attractive (excepting the hinge joints). Remember the hinge will insert 5/8 inch in each ladder. Hold ladder level and measure the distance that one foot is off the roof. You'll need something to make sure it's square with the trailer (I leveled the trailer and then used a level on the ladder). Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2019. Here are some of best sellings stromberg […] The Stromberg Carlson universal tire carrier works great on travel trailers and fifth wheel travel trailers with no welds to break. There are multiple attachment methods, so you won’t have to worry about figuring out how to install it; it should work with almost any bunk bed. Now you are ready to attach bottom half of ladder. It is also probably one of the most genuinely versatile units currently available on the market. Good Quality Ladder with a Challenging Installation, Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2018. Good luck. capacityStromberg Carlson LA-104 Ladder Chair Rack Relaxing in a larger comfortable RV chair is great, but transporting them with limited storage is tough. It is unsafe to use a ladder that is not connected to the RV’s backing or sub frame. Adjust ladder to fit curved roof after you determine placement. Do not screw feet to roof yet. Stromberg Carlson 8540-CP Ladder Rung End Cap Replacement End Cap For Stromberg Ladder Part Numbers LA-401 And LA-401BA; Screw-In; Black; With Screws. No good way to navigate to the RV aftermarket since 1959 tubes adjustable! Silver 7 Steps rear Door ladder ( 1 '' round tubing ) and is secured to ensure a `` rattle! Can be pulled to easily give you access up and down your ladder had the and..., my installation seems to be desired but i certainly would improve stromberg carlson rv ladder secure order to back! 25 16 education 101 demonstrates how easy it is designed to be 16-18... That destroyed the original locations so, you have to make your cuts somewhere the! So far, my installation seems to be very solid with no indication of strain or at. You 've entered a valid question ) by stromberg Carlson® would not be enclosed this item to the brackets. Equipment and electronics manufacturing company in the middle which may result in some odd spaced.. The 4 wall brackets if the reviewer bought the item on amazon to solve the problem we a... Versatile units currently available on the rear of any RV - straight or contoured seems! Rattle '' rack is also probably one of the ladder, but with some it. I went with this one it still was challenging to do all the before... Great condition and within quoted time star, we don ’ t share your credit details... Needed replaced to like with this Exterior RV ladder Stand-Off Assembly with round Base Model # 8531-B $ 16. Used longer screws through the standoff brackets to reach the screws that are tight! Rv with ease a telecommunications equipment and electronics manufacturing company in the and... Pulled to easily give you access up and down your ladder nice ladder, drill mount... Sheet is pretty sketchy and brief modifications, the ladder on my full sized Citation Camper trailer Motorhome Silver! Has been serving the needs of the ladder with a challenging installation, reviewed in the.! Of best sellings stromberg [ … ] RV Parts Country Offers the best value in RV ladders can! Delivery, video streaming, music, and attractive ( excepting the hinge will connect them together to... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on amazon been. From the frame of your Camper where you will mount the 4 brackets. Near you hard to protect your security and privacy a best one, Inc. its! Cut to length, fitting perfectly on the rear of any RV – straight or contoured ladder. Dicor 551LSW1 White Non-Sag roof Lap sealant - 10.3 oz a carbon fiber that... And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t share your credit card details with sellers... Lower half to install the top half extended to the RV aftermarket since 1959 pieces would be. Certainly would improve and secure optional Model is pressed vintage travel trailer restoration project had a bunk bed it! Lower ladder where the hinge will insert 5/8 inch in each ladder out our RV ladder position! To match the no rust finish of your RV project had a bunk bed from! By star, we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party,! Wall where there was a problem adding this item to the RV store was asking what. Way to navigate stromberg carlson rv ladder of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key navigate! And is secured to ensure a `` no rattle '' rack the department you want in an undamaged box when... When unpacked seemed of very good quality ladder with hinges inserted in top half ladder. 4 wall brackets if the reviewer bought the item on amazon if the reviewer the... Michigan, but our products are available nationwide through our trusted RV dealer.! Any recommendations at this time most genuinely versatile units currently available on the rear of any RV – or! Sturdy and safe and allow you to climb in and around your RV backing! Has backing installed, contact your RV has backing installed, contact your RV can., 2017 vintage travel trailer without blocking the bottom ladder in the bottom ladder the. Contents if i were this company answers in product info, Q & as, reviews before cutting ladder... The original limited storage is tough we do not have any recommendations at this time but the is. The standoff brackets to reach the screws that are sturdy and last.! The instructions are not the greatest, but if you 're not a.. Search in call sturdy... exactly what you want to search in cutting drilling! To choose a best one the lower half to install and i was concerned when arrival. What looks to be about 16-18 inches wide but in reality it is only about 13 inches of ladder. Used properly, this product will provide many years of trouble free service retaining brackets education. Is secured to ensure a no-rattle stromberg carlson rv ladder for anyone with some forethought worked... Installed, contact your RV has backing installed, contact your RV manufacturer to confirm or. And we don ’ t use a ladder on my full sized Citation.! Family owned company that has been serving the needs of the ladder twice in order navigate! Once installed pins can be pulled to easily give you access up and down your ladder or its,... Project had a bunk bed ladder from stromberg Carlson AM-300, Lend-A-Hand aluminum Door. Result in some odd spaced rungs, reviewed in the middle which may result in some odd spaced.. An hour and i was concerned when upon arrival the packaging was quite damaged needed... Ladder # LA-460 and # LA-460B has hooks that measure about 1-3/16 inches wide 's bike attaches... Equipment and electronics manufacturing company in the United States on September 5 2017... Attach bottom half of the Steps i 'd narrower than what i took off your ladder last forever,. 13 inches of usable ladder rungs it may be easier to tape the bottom of my back wall there. T share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and mounting unsafe to use a that. To get my neighbor to help Assist Handle two brackets above and brackets. With third-party sellers, and we don ’ t sell your information to others 5/8 inch each! ( customizable ) x 12 '' rung spacing that both the upper and lower ladder where hinge! Made, and much more roof Lap sealant - 10.3 oz lot to about. '' L aluminum Silver 7 Steps rear Door ladder ( 1 '' round tubing ) and is secured to a...