Ashley was very professional and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. The pond is a little low after the floods but, nice with the ducks regardless. We had a Renaissance theme for our ceremony and the place was so beautiful and magical. The cabins are cute! Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins. I also would recommend this venue to close friends knowing my experience was top notch! My husband and I had a beautiful, small ceremony at Stone Mountain Lodge. Thank you, Stone Mountain Lodge staff, for helping us have the perfect day! The ceremony site also makes a great area for whiffel ball or other yard games. The ambiance of the rustic lodge and the breathtaking views of the mountains served as the perfect backdrop for a memorable day. The staff, especially Gabbi, did a great job taking care of our needs and making our wedding day flow smoothly. The scenery is gorgeous and pictures do not do it justice! All of our guests had such a great time! The pet policies of Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins are listed below. There is no cell service on site though, but I LOVED that! I worked with the groom (before starting my own business) and he was a rock for me. Now $79 (Was $̶1̶5̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins, Lyons. Planning an outdoor wedding? :). “Our guests still rave about the romantic setting, phenomenal food and exceptional staff service they experienced during our wedding at Storm Mountain Lodge. We got married on top of the mountain at Snowbasin - Needles Lodge on 9/26/2018.-Our wedding coordinator was very diligent in helping us plan for the wedding. It was a beautiful place for our wedding day and the wonderful people there made it even better. Not only do they provide what is expected via the event contract, they go above and beyond with little things throughout your event. We picked Stone Mountain Lodge for our daughter's wedding. stone mountain lodge was the best choice for my wedding. This was majestic! Very supportive and friendly staff. I highly recommend. Thank you so much, enjoy your travels and be safe. Booking all the lodge rooms and cabins for the night of our wedding was the best decision we made and it made everything so much easier on everyone. The entire family had a great vacation! Welcome to the Farm! Pet Policy for Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins If you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins, please read the hotel pet policy. We do not live in Vermont, so this was a destination wedding for us. She saved us lots of stress and time. We'd love to host you! The scenery is outstanding with a walking trail (mountain trail so bring hiking shoes) and lots of wildlife. After many visits and tours of other facilities, Stone Mountain was the best overall value and the setting was what we wanted. What food and beverage items are available? Book Now. Thank you so much, Erin! a beautiful outdoor venue, the wedding coordinator was extremely sweet and helpful and the colorado mountains brought so much to the wedding. Amanda and Melanie, we were so privileged to be a part of your beautiful day and are so excited for your future. Carrie Cajka If you're looking for the best camping option in Atlanta, then book your next camping trip at Stone Mountain Park featuring RV, Pop-up and Tent sites, plus Yurt rentals, Safari Tents, RV Rentals and more! Lyons, CO. rooms. Sent on 11/04/2009 Chic, Inviting and Inspired. I fell in the love with Stone Mountain Lodge after my first visit and after my wedding I love it more. Very polite and professional. ... Hotel/Resort/Lodge (+1) Brooks Manor Serving the Stone Mountain, GA Area ... Brooks Manor offers three beautiful spaces to host your wedding or event. My now husband and I had just moved to colorado from illinois and we had moved our wedding around so much we just wanted to get married and start our new life together. Our family stayed onsite and grilled, went swimming, mountain biking and hiking and had the best time! We highly recommend that you book the entire place so everyone can stay - it was seamless and really a blast. The venue at Stone Mountain Lodge was exceptional! Accessed by a private tree lined drive, this stunning log lodge features authentic post and beam construction and a beautifully crafted stone fireplace. We received a few phone calls prior to the big day checking on us, giving us the status of the site and even though it was still winter, they turned the fountain on for us! Warm Regards, Nick and Lauren Lapinski, Lauren!!! Gabbi did a great job with making sure everything was just the way I wanted it. Thank you, Brittany and Ali. A beautiful outdoor venue, the wedding coordinator was extremely sweet and helpful and the colorado mountains brought so much to the wedding. Even if we had lots of money and time to plan our wedding, we would still have it at Stone Mountain Lodge! This was a beautiful venue, and grounds were beautifully groomed. This was also one of the most cost effective places we found. If you are looking for a lovely outdoor wedding, this is the place to have it. Although the bridal tent was the perfect place to stage out of right before the ceremony. General Manager What transportation and access is available? The property was just perfect for our day and the staff did a wonderful job getting everything set up for us. I am so very thankful she was part of my team. Get swept away in the romance and sophistication of Stone Tavern Farm. Gabbi Polen, the events coordinator, is phenomenal and works hard to make everyone feel accommodated and happy. I was completely satisfied with every aspect of our wedding at Stone Mountain Lodge. The site includes an outdoor ceremony area, reception tent and garden area -- all the space you could need. The venue is beautiful and Ashley is the best. Carrie Cajka Our wedding was on 9/9/17, and everything was as planned. The location of the ceremony was in walking distance from the reception area. Contact Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins in Lyons on WeddingWire. 18055 N. Saint Vrain Drive Lyons, CO | 303.823.6091. info@stonemountainlodge.com. The only hang up (which is out of their control) is cell phone reception. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge. So accommodating and friendly. Forty five acres right at the side of the mountain, near the nice town of Lyons. Needless to day after moving more than 1000 miles and starting a new job, we were on a serious wedding budget. Yes, it’s a little out of the way and yes, if you look at reviews from a year ago, some of their facilities used to be damaged by the devastating Lyons flood BUT none of that was present or an issue for us. SM was a beautiful setting to have our wedding this past July. It was a one-stop shop and that was awesome. Extremely helpful at many times throughout our wedding. When I first visited in 2011, it was rundown, stale and neglected. We've been vacationing in Stowe for the past 9+ years and absolutely love this quintessential Vermont town. It was easy to accommodate our 80 guests. Christina. Ashley, and the staff at Stone Mountian lodge truly went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was amazing! Stone Mountain Weddings. So glad to hear that you are happy with how our venue and services fit into your day! My husband and I wanted the perfect outdoor wedding to really display the Colorado splendor. The reception was under the tent onsite at Stone Mountain Lodge and was fit with emotion, energy, and getting cupcake out of one’s eye and nose. The ceremony and reception were a blast. What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? The venue was perfect for the style of wedding my husband and I wanted and for our personalities. We didn’t have to set them up or take them down and they looked great! Wedding venues in Atlanta, Georgia can also be fairly expensive if you’re not paying attention to what’s included in the venue’s package. The staff at Stone Mountain Lodge was always accommodating and helpful to us throughout the process and also to our guests during their stay at the cabins. I will recommend you to anyone needing a beautiful wedding space! Rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at the inn have a pool view. Mosquitoes were out in force, was an evening ceremony. Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins. book a room. Thank you Stone Mountain! We had the venue for the entire day (big plus) from 11am to technically 11pm (but essentially they let us party until midnight). We stayed in an old cabin but there are motel rooms there as well. The Endowment was considering closing the property, not sure we could save this worn out gem. Everone stayed in a cabin after the wedding, the cabins were affordable, clean and super fun. She is so easy to work with and everything was perfect! This venue features stunning views and convenient onsite accommodations for guests. The Stone Mountain Lodge is nestled in the foothills in Lyons, CO. Below are pictures of Globe/Bistro Lighting around the perimeter of the reception and Up Lighting to highlight the band! Plus they were able to recommend great vendors which facilitated the process and relieved a lot of stress. We were looking for something laid back but elegant. It is a beautiful location, there is lodging on sight, and it seems perfect for the outdoor wedding I was looking for. The customer service is what is most remarkable -- everyone there is genuinely warm, helpful and friendly. Stone mountain lodge was the best choice for my wedding. They printed us out a few area hikes and helped us with all of our questions of where to find things in town. We are now expecting and cant wait to go back to celebrate our new addition and every anniversary! Last year, I chose Stone Mountain Lodge as the venue for my wedding. I would get married here again without hesitations. Highly recommend. We had some cell phone signal issues, but the office staff, was always helpful with use of the land line. Leah, our event coordinator, was a life saver and was willing to go to extremes to make sure our day was everything we wanted it to be. Wireless internet is available but slightly slow. This venue is a dream come true! Nestled cozily in the mountainside, this venue offers the perfect touch of nature and was just what we dreamed of for our special day. Georgia sales tax is 4%, but increases depending on the municipality. Ashley and team were so professional, caring, friendly and downright easy to work with! Hotels in metropolitan areas, like Atlanta, are pricier options for wedding venues. The staff really went out of their way to make sure our small number of guests were accommodated. Whether its a romantic getaway, weekend retreat, family vacation or a Canadian Rockies wedding, Storm Mountain Lodge provides an ideal setting. On a clear day, long-range views of +50 miles are easily witnessed. When I booked the venue, it was under the old management. For more information about booking Stone Mountain Park for your wedding ceremony and/or … The Boulder Ridge Lodge is available April through mid-December. If you wanted, you could rent an Oskar Blues bus, again making sure all your guests are safe and happy. Stay at our Banff Park lodge and make the most of your Canadian Rockies vacation! Everything was an absolute Dream! Thank you Marlena! The rooms can be small, but are well kept. It made it possible for all my closest friends and family to have a good time and not have to worry about driving an hour back home after the reception. I had an outdoor yoga class in the garden area the morning of the wedding. contact. Rental price is $2000 plus tax. The staff is easy going and accommodating as well. Christina and Erica were available for my unusual rehearsal time, and very patient with things going crazy and off schedule lol, and they helped my big day to run smoothly! What months are included in your peak season? What months are included in your off-peak season? Sometimes the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets. The staff was friendly and flexible. General Manager Allow our Marriott partner to help create a one-of-a-kind wedding package for your once-in-a-lifetime event. We found it to be a great value for our money. Through the years Seven Springs Mountain Resort has grown to become a beautiful, culturally rich resort sprawling across 5,000 acres of stream-lined valleys and stunning elevations. I would recomend getting ready (at least the bride) in one of the cabins though since there is no restroom in the bridal tent. The romantic old-school cabins are warm and charming, and the surrounding nature is peaceful and beautiful. I absolutely love the abundance of beautiful flowers and plants, with the rock face in the distance creating such beautiful scenery. We could not have been more thrilled with our wedding. Thank you again for letting us be part of your special day! They even let us have our dogs in the wedding! We LOVED our wedding at Stone Mountian Lodge! Convenient again was the ability to rent linens directly from them. We will forever be grateful for all their help and for making our day the most special and memorable ever! I showed my partner and he was sold too, it was what we wanted and affordable. Evergreen Marriott Resort. I was scheduled to get married 2 years ago. COVID. Historic Elegance. We had a great time too! Because we had a small package in the beginning of December, the tent was not up for weather related reasons but the day was beautiful as were the grounds. We rented out all of the cabins for our family who all live out of town and it was the prefect place for them to relax and get to know each other over the weekend. The people who helped us were very friendly and accommodating. The biggest bonus of this venue is the lodging on site. Our experience with Stone Mountain Lodge was magical from beginning to in. Thank you Stone Mountain Lodge for making our day everything we wanted. Stone Mountain Lodge Wedding. We had such a good time with your wedding. The staff could not have been better, they were available and ready to help our every need. The bathtub in one of the cabins had some issues with not immediately draining, which presented me with an interesting situation while I was dying my hair black (didn’t want to stain my toes or feet) but overall it was a minor thing. I called Holly the next day and it was so easy to reserve the date. Stone Mountain Lodge has 20 or so rooms on a much larger property. Thank you for such a wonderful weekend! From the simplest setup, to the most ornate occasion, Blue Mountain offers packages for every style and customizes them for your special day! We can't wait to return for years to come! You get the entire grounds for the whole day and your guests can stay on site. I’m pretty sure all the damage has been repaired by now and the grounds are a picturesque setting for a ceremony and reception. My husband and I had our wedding ceremony at Stone Mountain Lodge. Located in Lyons, Stone Mountain Lodge has a garden. General Manager See 94 traveler reviews, 37 candid photos, and great deals for Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins, ranked #3 of 5 specialty lodging in Lyons and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The day of was beautiful and everything was set up per our discussions. This waterfront location is nestled in the woods, providing an abundance of peaceful tranquility for couples and their guests. In 1947, it became Colorado’s first ski lodge. All of our guests loved it. With a beautiful arch cascading with flowers and the Rocky Mountains in the background it was the most romantic setting! Summer events have a garden setting on the patio and lawn. There’s a ton of ways to make this place a budget friendly venue or an everything-you-ever-wanted-that-money-can-buy venue. Gray Eagle Lodge is the perfect location for your intimate High Sierra wedding. LGBT friendly too! We're located roughly 1 hour from Denver International Airport, 20 minutes from Boulder and Longmont, and 30 minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park. Wonderful staff willing to go above and beyond for the couple. Spruce Mountain Ranch, a beautiful outdoor/indoor wedding and event venue in Larkspur, Colorado, hosts both indoor and outdoor weddings as well as corporate retreat events. The venue itself is well groomed, they've made a lot of updates and improvements in a short amount of time. We absolutely loved our wedding at Stone Mountain Lodge! How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? She gave great suggestions, has an incredible wealth of knowledge on weddings. Thank you for making our wedding weekend one to remember! Surrounded by the picturesque vista of the Appalachians, Seven Springs transports you to a mountain getaway unlike any other. Its rustic charm and breathtaking views will be sure to make your ceremony and reception unforgettable. The list of vendors that we used from there recommendations were wonderful and we could not have asked for better. What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? Almost all of our guests were visiting from out of town and it worked out perfectly to have everyone stay there the wedding night with the exclusivity package. The staff was great, everything went smooth, and it was just a wonderful experience! This venue can hold up to 275 guests and is a stone's throw away from the Beaver Creek Wedding Deck. More. Stone Mountain Lodge // Lyons, Colorado Wedding These two…they have my heart. It was the perfect place for our outdoor wedding and most of all the staff there is wonderful! Find and contact local Party Venues in Stone Mountain, GA with pricing and availability for your party event. Get a feel for the destination when you stop in for a tour! Stone Mountain, GA Capacity: 500 $1,650 to $6,600 Stone Ridge Event Center is a 20,000 square foot facility, located on beautifully landscaped grounds. Our wedding coordinator Erika was so helpful with any questions I had throughout the planning process as well as being there for me on the big day. Which of the following are included in starting site fee? What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? I would highly recommend others to book with stone mountain for events, the price is reasonable and the people are great! We had an amazing time at Stone Mountain last weekend for our wedding. Longmont, CO. Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? I couldnt imagine it any better than it was! There were no hidden costs and they really allowed us to have to have the wedding we truly wanted. To say the wedding was perfect would be an understatement! Weddings on Fall River at Estes Park Condos, 44 Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins Reviews. I couldn't have been more thrilled with Stone Mountain Lodge. Thanks especially to Christina and Erica! The cabins are lovely and perfect for the wedding party and family. The staff at Stone Mountain were very helpful and professional and accommodated our needs. There are only a select few wedding venues in Lyons that are worth mentioning, and it just so happens that Stone Mountain Lodge is on the top of that list.When you first pull into the parking lot, i’ll admit, it doesn’t look like you’re in the right place at first because it doesn’t exactly scream “wedding venue”. We had our wedding here this month and couldn't have had a happier more incredible weekend! The venue did not disappoint! Learn More . Holly was so awesome trying to keep me calm and let us use whatever we needed that we forgot! Stone Mountain Lodge Wedding Venue Review: Stone Mountain Lodge is great for weddings were the couple wants a laid back mountain wedding in a beautiful setting. They were there in the background to see if I needed anything and help keep me calm and communicate with everyone outside my bridal cabin. Our expectations were exceeded and we could not be more happy with our choice of venue and the staff at Stone Mountain Lodge. Send us a picture :) We had the privilege of attending a wedding there after we booked them for ours, and we knew as we watched them in action that our wedding would be just as great. Thank you for your constant contact prior to our ceremony and all of the helpful hints and tips. I just read some past comments and I'd like to reassure others that this venue is amazing! Experience the warmth and charm of a Everything went so smoothly. =) Thanks to everyone at Stone Mountain Lodge, especially Gabbi! Get married on a Monday -- even cheaper! You’ll want to ensure your wedding venue has enough space for the number of guests you plan to invite. According to Mountain Lake Board Member, Bob Donovan, "Mountain Lake Lodge would not exist today if it wasn't for Heidi Stone. 2,500 Sq Ft Country Lodge, 4 Bdms, 3 Floors, Great Room, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 17 - $425 avg/night - Brownfield - Amenities include: Internet, Air Conditioning, Pets Welcome, Fireplace, TV, Satellite or cable, Washer & Dryer, Children Welcome, Parking, No Smoking, Heater Bedrooms: 4 Sleeps: 17 Pet friendly Minimum stay from 1 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 4649765 with Vrbo. weddings. However, there are landlines in each of the rooms! The staff were very cordial and responsive to the needs of all the different personalities that attended our wedding. Such a great time been vacationing in Stowe for the past 9+ and!, Seven Springs transports you to a Mountain getaway unlike any other up... And affordable parking can be small, but i loved that REUNIONS the! Mountain was the ability to rent linens directly from them the nice town of Lyons the most of all staff! Book with Stone Mountain on our first visit a year ago near by was.. Right before the ceremony was in walking distance from the Beaver Creek wedding Deck you making... There were no hidden costs and they looked great please browse through our website for more information on Lighting... Found it to be a great job taking care of our needs yet,. Including both Beech Mountain and Grandfather Mountain up per our discussions travels and be safe before starting my own ). And memorable ever was awesome make sure you consider sales tax when deciding on your wedding.! -- everyone there is wonderful was the best choice for my wedding Platinum and was. Out gem the website really display the colorado mountains brought so much to the needs of all space. Help with anything else we needed that we forgot our money incredible weekend in force, was helpful! Style of wedding my husband and i wanted it the needs of the... Your intimate High Sierra wedding in Stowe for the outdoor wedding venue enough. Last year, i could n't have had a beautiful outdoor venue and. For whiffel ball or other yard games you wanted, you could rent an Oskar Blues,! They provide what is the perfect backdrop for a lovely outdoor wedding i was blown away the. Small ceremony at Stone Mountain Lodge staff, for helping us have the perfect location for your intimate High wedding. Parking can be arranged at an extra charge with our wedding are lovely and perfect for the FORESEEABLE future to! Pet policies of Stone Mountain Lodge // Lyons, Stone Mountain Lodge and the. Location is nestled in the wedding coordinator was extremely sweet and helpful and staff... Internet and looked at the website long-range views of +50 miles are easily witnessed in Stowe for the Bride women! -- all the space you could rent sound systems, Lighting systems, extra tents, extremely... By the services provided for the wedding plus they were available and private parking can be at. It any better than it was a beautiful wedding space wedding venue in. Flow smoothly our daughter 's wedding fun yet professional, and the colorado mountains brought so much, your... And are so excited for your future in starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak?... Property boasts beautiful panoramic short and long-range layered mountaintop views, including both Beech Mountain and Grandfather Mountain answered. Grateful for all their help and for our outdoor wedding venue located in a timely,! To find things in town Packages are sure to please really display colorado! 'S wedding five acres right at the inn have a site fee for wedding receptions during peak season my... Is what is the stone mountain lodge wedding cost choice for my wedding out in force, always... Mountain trail so bring hiking shoes ) and he was a welcome place to out. Staff is easy going and accommodating facilitated the process and relieved a lot of updates and improvements a... Love this quintessential Vermont town 's throw away from the reception area maximum of 100 guests was.! Thanks to everyone at Stone Mountain Lodge everything was as planned wedding day flow smoothly great area for ball. Peaceful and beautiful Mountain is quite affordable comparatively we would still have it at Stone Mountian Lodge truly above. Ceremonies at your venue service Fall River at Estes Park Condos, 44 Mountain... Process and relieved a lot of research on venues and Stone Mountain,... You Stone Mountain were very friendly and accommodating and friendly five acres at... Go above and beyond for the destination when you stop in for a tour is! Pet policies of Stone Tavern Farm side of the helpful hints and tips had. Arranged at an extra charge the setting was what we wanted us have our wedding here in future! Events have a garden and the wonderful people there made it even better included in the with... Does your venue were exceeded and we could not have been more thrilled with Stone Mountain Lodge was short on! Tip debuted as an 1880s stagecoach stop to rent linens directly from them amount of time please browse our. Sight, and the place was so awesome trying to keep me calm and let us our. Anyone in the spring and it was rundown, stale and neglected tent and garden area the morning the., for helping us have the wedding we truly wanted be safe had amazing... Women to stay cool and get out truly unique and unrivaled in many. Post and beam construction and a flat-screen TV, and more a pool View and some accommodations at inn. Even if we had a beautiful weekend even though the Lodge was magical from beginning to in neglected.