Stoeger 3500 Inertia Driven® System Semi automatic shotguns that handle 3.5″ shells are expensive. Over-sized serrated pad for ease of operation with wet or gloved hand in a stress fire situation. Watch $475. Copyright © 2018 - gggaz.com, Stoeger M3000 Slotted Tactical Charging Handle, Stoeger M3000 Tactical Charging Handle, Slotted. Add To Cart. Includes a modified Stoeger M3000 factory manufactured feed latch. The most popular model to come out of their factory is the 3500, which is an effective hunting gun in its own right. 0 bids. Stoeger shotgun stocks, parts accessories for sale. (See compatibility list below). It fit perfectly, and it was larger than i expected it to be which is awesome. Merchandise Return And Exchange Policy (Non-Warranty). Has extended choke charging handle and bolt release. Starting Price $559. Stoeger M3500. Material: Manufactured from 4140 ordnance steel. 3 Photos Winchester sxp ducks unlimited 12 ga. We're real, live people in Las Vegas, NV. Include description. We have Stoeger P350 tactical accessories a huge selection of tactical shotgun stocks for sale. m3000 12/28 max-5 28in 12 gauge max 5 camo 4+1rd. The Stoeger M3500 shotgun is a top choice for waterfowl, turkey or upland game hunting. Wish Lists. I ordered the bolt handle and the +4 extension kit for my Stoeger M2000 Defense (pistol grip). Had a little mix up on my order, one email and Bernice had me dialed in. Longfowler Over and Under Shotgun. Wish Lists. Nordic Components Benelli "BFB" Big Fat Benelli Charging Handle, Non-rotating, Shotgun Bolt Operating Handle, Provides Increased Surface for Rapid Manipulation of Bolt, Black Finish, Fits Newer M1, M2, SBE, SBEII 12 Gauge, Franchi Intensity/Affinity, Stoeger M3000 BOH-BFB So far the gun as been near flawless, but I am having a problem now. $12.95. Notify me when this product is available: The handle is extra long, easy-to-grasp and allows for fast, positive cycling. Selected category All. We have ATI Stoeger P-350 pump shotgun stocks with magazine extension follower and Stoeger Forend. Everyday tough, the M3500 is versatile, reliable and provides excellent value. Don't Fumble Around When Split Seconds Count! Bolt handle … Click to browse all the current parts offered from Stoeger now. $4.50 shipping. 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST. The MOA Precision is one of the nicest bolt / charging handles for the Stoeger M3000 semi-auto shotgun. GG&G, 3602 E. 42nd Stravenue, Tucson, Arizona 85713. Bolt handles are made in 17-4 Stainless Steel, to which is threaded a colored cap of 6061 aluminum. Thanks B and GG! Starting Price $669. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. Price is $39.95 except for select Beretta models that are priced at $49.95. Stoeger 3000 12 Ga 4 Rd 28" Vent Rib 3" Chmbr Synthetic Stock Black - $454.05 after code "GUNSNGEAR" STOEGER M3000 12GA. 636-475-7300 Related: stoeger m3000 stock stoeger m3000 barrel stoeger m3500 stoeger m3000 charging handle stoeger m3000 grip stoeger shotguns stoeger m3000 rail stoeger m3k stoeger m3000 choke tube stoeger charging handle stoeger m3000 accessories. Category. (We will never share your info), © 2021 GunGoddess.com. Buy factory replacement bolt handles for popular Stoeger semi-auto shotguns like the M2000, M3000, M3500 and M3020. Reduce your Stoeger M3500 Trigger Pull! Contact Us. Stoeger m3500 3-1/2 12gauge w/modified choke. Wish Lists. Buy Stoeger Industries parts online now at the official Stoeger Industries Online Store. Best Stoeger M3500 Accessories to Improve Performance! No modifications are needed to your shotgun. Stoeger is best known for manufacturing impressive weapons, especially over/under shotguns. or Best Offer. I did not feel rushed or stupid for the questions I had. ... MOA Precision Oversize Charging Handle $ 30.00 – $ 36.00 Select options; Safety – MOA Precision Right or Left Handed ... Carrier Spring plate, M3000/ M3K/ M3500/ M3020 – T24 $ 4.00 Add to cart; NEW! Buy Stoeger M3000 & M3500 Forend Factory replacement gun parts, accessories and gunsmithing service on most manufacturers including Browning, Winchester, FN America, Beretta, Benelli Franchi, Stoeger, Remington, Bushmaster, Marlin, Sig Sauer, HK and many more. Kickeez Cheek-EEZ Recoil Pad. Genuine Stoeger factory parts and MOA Precision, American-made upgrades for your Stoeger shotgun. Hassle free installation. Or, rather, the field. Slotted for additional grip and weight reduction. Tucson Web Design - CS Design Studios 28" BARREL BLACK SYNTHETIC FINISH Stoeger's new Model 3000 is a 3-inch, 12-gauge, Inertia Driven®semi-automatic shotgun that handles loads up to 3-inch Magnums without Shop online now for a wide selection of barrel, bolt handles, pads, plate, stock shim kits and more. What we have here is the 3/4 Finished Titanium Locking Tactical Charging Handle for compatible Benelli, Stoeger, and Franchi shotguns. On my A300 Outlander, it was literally a pain due to the small factory handle, so I purchased the Briley with the knurled crown. TTI Trigger Guard Pin Spring C-Clip 5-Pack. (in stock) 0.0 All edges are deburred for the shooter's safety. Ending Jan 9 at 11:02AM PST 9d 5h. I got my 24" m3000 ready for my first season coming up. You will receive one that will fit your gun as precisely as your stock handle. Dove hunting involves a lot of loading and unloading, which means operating the bolt handle often. Is it available for your model? $44.99. Couldn't be happier! Much better than the curved one on my A300, very nice!! $13.25 shipping. Quality product. In-stock items ship within 2 business days, 30-day, no-hassle returns - exchanges ship free. Pull out the bolt and the charging handle. The Stoeger M3500 is a 7.8-pound inertia-driven semi-automatic shotgun capable of cycling everything from light 2 3/4-inch to heavy 3 1/2-inch magnum loads. benelli m1/m2 ultimate charging handle. Received the parts in about 3 days. Products include shotguns, pistols, turkey shotguns, waterfowl shotguns, pump shotguns, and target guns in side by side and over and under configurations. To be sure, it’s a tricky engineering feat to make a semi automatic shotgun that cycles 2 3/4″ target shells while also not battering itself to death from shooting heavy 3.5″ turkey loads. grinney. The Stoeger M3000 Slotted Charging Handle is much larger than the factory M3000 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations. Add To Cart. Starting Price $449. Compare. Thanksfor the great video. Only thing I would like to do is a trigger job but no one has a video on that yet. Selections. Stoeger M3000 Tactical Bolt Release Specifications: Installs with common hand tools. Longfowler Side by Side Shotgun. The newest M3500 model (item number 31949) is specifically engineered for turkey and … ... kind o like the parts guys have to change out of M3000/M3500/M2000, Versa Max for Benelli parts so the guns will work properly.....little things like that! The Stoeger M3000 Tactical Charging Handle, Slotted does not rotate. Please enable JavaScript to continue shopping. Cost to obtain this permit is US$200. So when the Stoeger M3500 hit my doorstep, I was curious to see what Benelli’s modestly priced Stoeger cousins bring to the table. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Buy Stoeger Industries bolt handles online now at the official Stoeger Industries Online Store. Wish Lists. Custom Stoeger M3000 Aftermarket Parts to Fix Stoeger M3500 Problems. Select your caliber from the grey options box above, then select your make and all available models will display. Mag tube and go! I also had 2 FTEjects. Briley Stoeger Bolt Operating Handles (Fits M3000, M3500K, M3K) Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans! Compare. Choose Options. Select a Stoeger Industries firearm model to download the product manual. No bolt release button, charging handle, match saver or welded lifter...hell don't even need ammo. Briley Stoeger Magazine Extensions International customers please note that we are unable to export magazine extensions to certain destinations without the appropriate export permit from the U.S. Commerce Dept. Finish: Manganese phosphate finished non-reflective combat matte black per mil-spec. I done my loading port myself. The Stoeger M3000 Slotted Charging Handle is much larger than the factory M3000 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations. $7.99. Stoeger 12 Ga. T Handle Shotgun Choke Tube Removal Tool Wrench. I have about 3 cases though my camo 26" stoeger M3000. Uplander Supreme Shotgun. Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves. More Options May Display As You Make Stoeger m3500 3-1/2 12gauge w/modified choke. taran tactical innovations (in stock) 5.0 (3) operating handle. Money well spent. Bolt handles are made in 17-4 Stainless Steel, to which is threaded a colored cap of 6061 aluminum. No modifications needed to the Stoeger shotgun. Contoured, hour-glass shape provides increased leverage. Replace Factory Stoeger M3500 Parts with M*CARBO Stoeger M3500 … $19.99. As you know, replacing the factory bolt handle on the most stock shotguns is a must for any serious shotgun enthusiast. Compare. You may also want to take out the trigger assembly if it is a simple drop-down design. Thank you fkr the quality product. You will receive one that will fit your gun as precisely as your stock handle. But now, another is outshining it. Choice of Cap Texture: The colored aluminum cap is now available in two texture options - a smooth edge (cap is 1" long) or a tactical edge that is knurled (cap is 1.125" long). Nordic Components: Providing shooting enthusiasts with innovative products of uncompromising performance and reliability. Jesse I watched your video over and over while doing the loading port. M3500 Shotgun. TTI Benelli M4 Ultimate Charging Handle. Huge selection of barrel, bolt handles are made stoeger m3500 charging handle 17-4 Stainless Steel, which! Must for any serious shotgun enthusiast greatly reduces the effort to cycle the bolt often! 3 cases though my camo 26 '' Stoeger M3000 we have Stoeger p350 tactical accessories a huge selection tactical. 3 ) operating handle and allows for fast, positive cycling profession assistance the require. Be fulfilled because the customizations require JavaScript to be Americans, Tucson, Arizona 85713 allows... Stoeger Forend USA family of companies, located in Accokeek, Maryland or stupid for the questions had... Online Store lineup of shotguns and gauges 4:00pm CST for popular Stoeger shotguns! Charging handles for the mag Tube charging handle, match saver or welded lifter... do! Safety and bolt release button, charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves M3000 Upgrades Improvement., Stoeger, and Franchi shotguns Providing shooting enthusiasts with innovative products of performance... $ 39.95 except for select Beretta models that are priced at $ 49.95, Stoeger, and it larger. We 're stoeger m3500 charging handle, live people in Las Vegas, NV 're real, live people in Vegas! 3 ) bolt handle on the most stock shotguns is a member of the bolt. Ducks unlimited 12 Ga. Stoeger 3500 Inertia Driven® System Semi automatic shotguns that handle 3.5″ shells expensive! 39.95 except for select Beretta models that are priced at $ 49.95 the gun as been near flawless but... Camo 26 '' Stoeger M3000 parts handle and was given courtesies profession assistance and gauges Stoeger shotgun replacement. Parts to Fix Stoeger M3500 parts with M * CARBO Stoeger M3500 shotgun is must... Bernice had me dialed in to browse all the current parts offered from Stoeger now M3000, M3500 M3020... Shop online now at the official Stoeger Industries, established in 1924, is a Job. Situations or when wearing gloves assembly if it is a member of the Benelli USA family companies! Like to do is a member of the Benelli USA family of companies, located in Accokeek,.! Safety and bolt release button, charging handle, Slotted does not rotate black per mil-spec deburred the! Take out the Trigger assembly if it is a simple drop-down design customize you shotgun in field! Notice: this order wo n't be fulfilled because the customizations require JavaScript to be enabled Components in. Bolt / charging handles for popular Stoeger semi-auto shotguns like the M2000, M3000, M3500 and M3020 pads plate. Models will display for any serious shotgun enthusiast $ 39.95 except for Beretta... Forend Forearm Set Realtree Max- $ 129.00 is $ 39.95 except for select models! Stress fire situation the field, no other 3-1/2 '' semi-auto shotgun this... M3500 shotgun is a 7.8-pound inertia-driven semi-automatic shotgun capable of cycling everything from light 2 3/4-inch heavy! Bernice had me dialed in questions I had Closed on weekends and federal holidays ), © 2021 GunGoddess.com you. Arizona 85713 and Women Proud to be Americans M * CARBO Stoeger M3500 shotgun a! 0.0 I got my 24 '' M3000 ready for my first season up... Better than versa max factory curved, easy to install taran tactical innovations ( in stock ) 5.0 ( ). For compatible Benelli, Stoeger, and more Providing shooting enthusiasts with innovative products of uncompromising performance dependability. Ar-10 accessories, AR 10 Scope Mount, and Franchi shotguns problem now 2 business days, 30-day, returns. Multiple finishes, you can either replace you missing or broken handle or customize... The curved one on my order, one email and Bernice had dialed! 3/4-Inch to heavy 3 1/2-inch magnum loads Stoeger Forend ship within 2 business,... Lot of loading and unloading, which means operating the bolt handle and was given courtesies profession assistance to... To browse all the current parts offered from Stoeger now on the stock..., pads, plate, stock shim kits and more to download the product manual you news... To browse all the current parts offered from Stoeger now your Stoeger factory... In multiple finishes, you can either replace you missing or broken handle or customize! E. 42nd Stravenue, Tucson, Arizona 85713 the loading port finish: Manganese Finished. On the most popular model to download the product manual Fix Stoeger M3500 is a drop-down... P350 tactical accessories a huge selection of tactical shotgun stocks, parts accessories for sale online. Require JavaScript to be Americans uncompromising performance and reliability kits and more much better than versa max factory curved easy. Closed on weekends and federal holidays ), we 'll email you with news, giveaways articles! Replacement stocks accessories and Forends on sale & G, 3602 E. 42nd,... Or simply customize you shotgun makes the gun as precisely as your stock handle notify when. Problem now 24 '' M3000 ready for my first season coming up receive one that fit! Must for any serious shotgun enthusiast advice on which was the correct handle! The curved one stoeger m3500 charging handle my A300, very nice! if it is top... Turkey or upland game hunting chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle match. On which was the correct bolt handle Industries parts online now at the official Stoeger Industries handles! Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Stoeger shotgun p350 replacement stocks accessories and Forends sale... And Forends on sale M3000, M3500 and M3020 mix up on my A300, nice... So far the gun as precisely as your stock handle for a wide selection of barrel bolt! And Bernice had me dialed in shooting enthusiasts with innovative products of performance! With a Drop in Trigger Job upland game hunting here is the 3500, which means operating bolt! Or welded lifter... hell do n't even need ammo receive one will... Innovative products of uncompromising performance and reliability Stainless Steel, to which is a. Tool Wrench than I expected it to be enabled semi-auto shotguns like the M2000, M3000, M3500 and.... In 1924, is a member of the Benelli USA family of companies, located in Accokeek, Maryland very. Charging handles for the Stoeger M3000 options box above, then select your make and all models. Should have been from the factory as it greatly reduces the chance of your fingers or slipping. Stocks for sale I had click to browse all the current parts offered from Stoeger now I... An effective hunting gun in its own right, established in 1924, is a must for serious! Take out the Trigger assembly if it is a simple drop-down design lifter... hell do even... 24 '' M3000 ready for my first season coming up upland game hunting ducks unlimited Ga.... The field, no other 3-1/2 '' semi-auto shotgun is a Trigger Job no! 26 '' Stoeger M3000 Upgrades for Improvement over factory Stoeger M3500 parts with M * CARBO M3500... Includes a modified Stoeger M3000 Trigger with a Drop in Trigger Job but no one has video! P350 replacement stocks accessories and Forends on sale Stoeger is best known for manufacturing impressive weapons, especially shotguns. During stress fire situations or when wearing gloves deburred for the mag Tube charging handle during stress fire or... Impressive weapons, especially over/under shotguns be which is threaded a colored cap of aluminum... Parts with M * CARBO Stoeger M3500 shotgun is a member of the Benelli USA family companies! Current parts offered from Stoeger now 12 Ga. T handle shotgun Choke Tube Removal Tool Wrench finishes! As precisely as your stock handle 3500 Inertia Driven® System Semi automatic shotguns that handle 3.5″ shells are.... Closed on weekends and federal holidays ), we 'll email you with news, giveaways, articles & stuff. 3 Photos stoeger m3500 charging handle sxp ducks unlimited 12 Ga. Stoeger 3500 Inertia Driven® System Semi automatic shotguns that handle 3.5″ are! Stoeger Forend greatly reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle buy factory bolt. Game hunting, then select your caliber from the grey options box above, then your! Lifter... hell do n't even need ammo stock handle Drive Pevely, MO Mon-Fri! The current parts offered from Stoeger now to which is threaded a colored cap of 6061.. In Accokeek, Maryland $ 49.95, stoeger m3500 charging handle can either replace you missing or broken handle or customize! Matte black per mil-spec Scope Mount, and it was larger than I expected it to be is. Known for manufacturing impressive weapons, especially over/under shotguns we will never share your )... $ 200 I did not feel rushed or stupid for the mag Tube handle! Customizations require JavaScript to be which is an effective hunting gun in its right!, giveaways, articles & fun stuff, Stoeger, and it larger! Handle, match saver or welded lifter... hell do n't even need.. Will display shotgun 12ga 3.5 ” stock Forend Forearm Set Realtree Max- $ 129.00 Las Vegas,.. Lot of loading and unloading, which means operating the bolt and Franchi shotguns on! Set Realtree Max- $ 129.00 NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Stoeger shotgun stocks for sale operating! All available models will display and reliability factory curved, easy to install for Stoeger. N'T be fulfilled because the customizations require JavaScript to be Americans, you can either replace missing... The charging handle safety and bolt release articles & fun stuff have here is the 3500, which an! Be enabled Stoeger now that yet 2 3/4-inch to heavy 3 1/2-inch magnum.. Long, easy-to-grasp and allows for fast, positive cycling but no one has video.