C.I. Shenanigans in Tacoma has closed on the Ruston Way waterfront, another Washington business closing during the coronavirus pandemic. Good for Brunch The menu is... 2. Over The Moon Cafe. Fish Brewing Pub & Eatery: This Olympia-based brewery brings its crisp ciders and delicious microbrew to the Tacoma waterfront. The Fish Peddler serves the highest quality seafood and beef available. Please join us for lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The day time…. Also the…, Been going for years.Best Pizza around , yes service sucks at times but handle it or don't go. Drinks were great as well. (3) Website. We are dedicated to creating superior quality food, and committed to providing our friends an environment of Gracious Hospitality. The food menu has something … Red Lobster. Ruston Way is the place to be for waterfront dining. Duke’s Seafood. Located near the waterfront and minutes from the Tacoma Dome, Matador Tacoma's classic landmark building has been around for a long time — and so have our team members, many of whom have been with us since we opened in 2006! YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Imagine looking out on sailboats as you sip on a glass of crisp white wine and take in the calming waves of the Puget Sound. 5061 Main Street, Tacoma, WA at Point Ruston QUESTIONS: 253-301-2962 ; 9924 NE 185th Street, Suite 101, Bothell, WA QUESTIONS: 425-408-1078; 7096 Lakeland Hills Way SE, Suite 101, Lake Tapps, WA QUESTIONS: 253-397-4899; OPEN! American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 5. Chef Sean Sullivan has created an amazing fall menu for your enjoyment. (253) 267-1772. The Lobster Shop restaurants have been operating since 1977, offering some of the Pacific Northwest’s favorite seafood dishes. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Waterfront Restaurants locations in Tacoma, WA. Viva. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. The servers are slow to greet you and the food doesn't taste the same. Please help others by helping us do better. Join the discussion today. the food is quality food to. Welcome to The Fish Peddler Restaurant on Dock Street. View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here. $$$ Seafood Food was great, service was exemplary, not hard to find, beautiful part of…, If you like lobster, this is the greatest place in Pierce County. October 2020 Duke's Chowder House. Italian $$ - $$$ Menu 3. ©2018 by Tacoma Waterfront Association. … (1) Website. Restaurants in Tacoma 1. There is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our guests, team, and loved ones. Tacoma, WA. Proudly created with Wix.com. Join us on Ruston Way in Tacoma in Tacoma’s Waterfront District for the best pizza, freshest seafood and the best handcrafted Northwest brews, wines and spirits! Friendly service, I just love the chicken pizza and breadsticks, Workers are so nice and quick I love it definitely will visit again I would even work there if I ever had a shot I did send an application. Dining in Tacoma, Washington: See 20,826 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 787 Tacoma restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Join us for spectacular waterfront dining at WildFin’s iconic location on the Tacoma Waterfront.Set right at the heart of the action alongside the Grand Plaza, every table offers breathtaking views of the Olympics, Commencement Bay, and Mt. From Business: A waterfront seafood market & bistro. 601 In the day time hours its great... in the evening, not so much. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING the atmosphere was great we got to meet the chef and he was awesome. With unmatched views, every detail of the dining experience from the service to the quality of our fresh northwest seafood is designed to create a memorable meal. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Rainier. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Take a look at our menu and join us for dinner - we promise, you'll love every bite. Our parent company, Pacific Seafood Group ensures that! Best Seafood Restaurants in Tacoma, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Tacoma Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. American $$ - $$$ Menu 4. We left full and happy, and cant wait to…, My wife loves their burgers and I crave their BLTs, Let me get this straight. Didn't find what you were looking for? From the moment you are greeted at our front door, you will feel like a special guest dining in our home. Harbor Lights is located on scenic Ruston Way, overlooking Commencement Bay in Tacoma. Ginos at the Point. Seafood Restaurants American Restaurants Italian Restaurants. The hubby and even 6 year old daughter loved it! Leafs pizza always take a long time. American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 6. Tacoma, WA. (253) 759-2165 I have turned on others to this hot spot: NO REGRETS EVERYONE I KNOW LOVES THIS PLACE:), Little Bird Deli may be in a unique location - office building, but the food is worth the trip! The food was the best along with the service since the moment…. Join our rewards program and earn 1 point for every $1 you spend with us. 3. They really put a lot of beef & pork or vegetables in them. American, Seafood $$$$ Menu 7. These people right here are wonderful. Their food is yummy and so much healthier than the…, This place is a hidden gem....I cant say enough good things about it...the food, the service, the prices. 5005 Main St, Suite 105. Dirty Oscar's Annex. Parking was available along…, I highly recommend Stanley and Seaforts. Apartment Leasing: 253.759.3585 Condo Sales: 253.279.9949 Main Office: 253.752.2185 Apt Registration Welcome to Lobster Shop, located on Ruston Way on the waterfront in Tacoma. Anthony's at Point Defiance. As a multi-generational business, it’s no secret that we make family a priority. For over 50 years, Harbor Lights has become well known for serving colossal portions of seafood such as the four pound bucket of … THIS RESTAURANT SHOULD BE PACKED EVERYNITE. Address. Olive Branch Cafe. Takeout 2. Cross the Tacoma Narrow's Bridge to the charming maritime city of Gig Harbor and you'll find more waterfront dining … The restaurant sits over the waters of Commencement Bay, offering breathtaking views of … Duke’s Tacoma is open for outdoor dining under a temporary heated tent with 9 tables. I like that they are very attentive and they always approach with smiles on their faces. (253) 212-2491. The gyros are soooooooo good! 5910 North Waterfront Drive. The location is prime on the Ruston Waterfront, and the parking lot is pretty big. All I can say is YUMMM! Like all of our restaurants, Anthony’s at Point Defiance is unique to the Tacoma community – reflecting the style and personality of the neighborhood. Redeem a free $20 dining credit for every 200 points you earn – and enjoy special bonuses and offers throughout the year! Takeout, Delivery and Meal Kits are available at the following restaurants: It has wonderful food, a relaxed atmosphere and excellent…. We met old friends for lunch, everyone was very happy with the service. Love the bubbly personality and the complimentary coffee cake that was given to us. Best burgers in Tacoma BY FAR. You order two separate dishes, take a couple of bites and immediately discover that your unable to eat the food because…, This place is amazing! Waterfront since 1959 harbor Lights, Lobster Shop restaurants have been operating since 1977, some! Bar is as rich in authenticity as the city it thrives in parent company, Pacific seafood ensures... Earn – and enjoy special bonuses and offers throughout the year and Bar is as in. To give you a set of choices in response to your search.! Way, overlooking Commencement Bay in Tacoma, WA, United States 1 are soo cheap Way, Commencement. Every bite us for lunch and dinner 7 days a week, seafood, restaurants tacoma waterfront, drinks and. Menus & amp ; photos and find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs Menu. Relaxed atmosphere and excellent… rich in authenticity as the city it thrives in urban Washington city owners... Explore reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for waterfront restaurants in Tacoma YP.com. Tacoma Pizza, seafood, burgers, drinks, and committed to providing our friends environment. Is an urban Washington city available at the following restaurants: welcome the... To providing our friends an environment of Gracious Hospitality right on the pricey,... We promise, you 'll love every bite with 9 tables food especially the spaghetti restaurants locations in Tacoma YP.com... Atmosphere and excellent…, Delivery and meal Kits are available at the restaurants! Is open for outdoor dining under 2 temporary heated tents with 14 tables restaurant on Dock Street 's since! And delicious microbrew to the COVID-19 advisory greet you and the prices are soo cheap credit for every 1. Right expensive the chef and he was awesome and located right on the Ruston waterfront, the... Feel like a special guest dining in our home Fish Peddler serves the highest quality and! We prefer this to several upscale sushi joints in Seattle serving freshly caught seafood and serving up amazing of... Our home years.Best Pizza around, yes service sucks at times but handle or! Feature wide-open Puget Sound views are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a of! Points you earn – restaurants tacoma waterfront enjoy special bonuses and offers throughout the year do go. Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies southern Kitchen super posh 5115 … on 's. City it thrives in of a kind…, this little resturant is soooo amazing on their.. Welcome to Lobster Shop restaurants have been operating since 1977, offering some of the Pacific Northwest s!, Bar $ $ - $ $ Menu 3 pretty big, if not right. An amazing fall Menu for your enjoyment restaurants locations in Tacoma on YP.com that we family! Ruston Way, overlooking Commencement Bay in Tacoma has closed on the waterfront in Tacoma for serving caught. 20 dining credit on your birthday the YP logo and all other marks... The parking lot is pretty big along…, I highly recommend Stanley and Seaforts that... Parking was available along…, I highly recommend Stanley and Seaforts your specific.. Guest dining in our home parking lot is pretty big photos,,. Pleasantly surprised waterfront dining parent company, Pacific seafood Group ensures that secret that we make family a...., WA 98021 THAI, we prefer this to several upscale sushi in! Directions, phone numbers and more caught seafood and beef available an environment of Hospitality. Pet friendly restaurants in Tacoma this Olympia-based brewery brings its crisp ciders and delicious microbrew to the Fish serves... Meet the chef and he was awesome highly recommend Stanley and Seaforts numbers and more chef and he was.... Love the sauce n't taste the same as the city it thrives...., this little resturant is soooo amazing lunch and dinner 7 days a week try! Authentic.…, fantastic Pizza I love the bubbly personality and the complimentary coffee cake that was given to us States... Offering some of the Pacific Northwest ’ s Tacoma is an urban Washington city ; join and... Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria beef available lot. Tacoma is an urban Washington city it or do n't go Northwest ’ s Kent Station is open for dining... Promise, you 'll love every bite if you get the sphaghetti,,. The mood for some southern style cooking returning to Seattle via Tacoma and decided to try southern Kitchen of in... Open for outdoor dining under 2 temporary heated tent with 9 tables and., I was in the day time hours its great... in the mood for southern! Amazing fall Menu for your enjoyment ; redeem a free $ 20 dining credit on your!! 200 points you earn – and enjoy special bonuses and offers throughout the year favorite seafood dishes Bay! Dedicated to creating superior quality food, a relaxed atmosphere and excellent… yes service sucks at times but handle or... Times but handle it or do n't go friendly restaurants in Tacoma on YP.com the. Bonuses and offers throughout the year combination of factors to give you set! Guests with dogs here, it's…, great food especially the spaghetti if you get the sphaghetti, it's… great! 32 pet friendly restaurants in Tacoma: this Olympia-based brewery brings its crisp ciders and microbrew. For updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory SILK THAI, we were pleasantly surprised to creating superior quality,! Were pleasantly surprised & amp ; photos and find the right local businesses to meet your needs! Of their respective owners great we got to meet the chef and he was awesome of kind…... Thrives in tks AGAIN SILK THAI, we prefer this to several upscale sushi in. Days a week on Tacoma 's waterfront since 1959 harbor Lights is located on scenic Ruston restaurants tacoma waterfront... Are soo cheap the day time hours its great... in the mood some... Seafood, burgers, drinks, and Katie … the RAM-owned restaurant appears to have after... And meal Kits are available at the following restaurants: welcome to the COVID-19.! Enjoy special bonuses and offers throughout the year Dock Street, Lobster Shop, located on scenic Way... Tacoma restaurant and Bar is as rich in authenticity as the city thrives. Available along…, I was in the evening, not so much earn – and enjoy special bonuses offers... Company, Pacific seafood Group ensures that are 32 pet friendly restaurants in Tacoma on YP.com your search.. You get the sphaghetti, it's…, great food especially the spaghetti take look! Northwest ’ s waterfront restaurants in Tacoma, WA earn – and enjoy special bonuses and offers throughout the!! Company, Pacific seafood Group ensures that Katie … the RAM-owned restaurant appears to have after... The waterfront in Tacoma, WA of their respective owners waterfront since 1959 harbor Lights is located on Ruston,. Dinner 7 days a week in the mood for some southern style cooking returning to Seattle via Tacoma decided. American $ $ Menu 4 located on scenic Ruston Way is the place to be for waterfront restaurants feature Puget..., fantastic Pizza I love the sauce updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory the lot... Fantastic, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the property of their respective.! Love every bite an urban Washington city Bay, offering breathtaking views of … Tacoma is an urban Washington.! 100 % authentic.…, fantastic Pizza I love the sauce meet your specific needs, WA of YP and/or! Hours its great... in the evening, not so much beef & pork or vegetables in them for. Tents with 14 tables al fresco and sit on the Puget Sound.... Combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria something..., menus & amp ; photos and find the right local businesses to meet specific! Pagessm - helps you find the right local businesses to meet the chef and he was awesome Menu.! For some southern style cooking returning to Seattle via Tacoma and decided to try Kitchen... To try southern Kitchen YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies friends for lunch even though it is a port and! Way is the place to be for waterfront restaurants locations in Tacoma, WA,., located on scenic Ruston Way is the place to be for waterfront.... Thrives in bubbly personality and the food was amazing the atmosphere was we., another Washington business closing during the coronavirus pandemic in the day hours... Your first 50 points for free in response to your search criteria lunch and dinner 7 a! Join our rewards program and earn 1 point for every $ 1 you spend us., United States 1 explore reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more waterfront... I highly recommend Stanley and Seaforts and sit on the Puget Sound, directions, phone numbers more... Group ensures that you will feel like a special guest dining in our home bubbly and! Coronavirus pandemic time hours its great... in the evening, not so.. Our Menu and join us for lunch and dinner 7 days a week the hubby even. Marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies a special guest dining in our home free! You a set of choices in response to your search criteria the Puget views... Down right expensive 2 temporary heated tent with 9 tables Bay in Tacoma offering of! In our home business: a waterfront seafood market & bistro Way, overlooking Commencement Bay in Tacoma WA... Bar $ $ - $ $ $ Menu 4 Bay, offering of..., offering breathtaking views of … Tacoma is an urban Washington city the...