Post was not sent - check your email addresses! the meat. What Does The Food You Eat Say About You? What is the the international car registration plate for Spain? El pollo al ajillo is a well-known Spanish dish of chicken pieces prepared in a pan with garlic as a main flavour and herbs such as bay leaves ( las hojas de laurel ) and rosemary ( el romero ). Which famous Scottish doctor said, “If penicillin can cure the ill, Sherry can raise the dead”? Spanish Course Content. Do you suppose you can defeat this quiz? And with the climate they have, the wines that are available can rival with the best. Italy. If your Spanish vocabulary is limited, an easy way to keep talking is to ask simple questions. el chorizo. There are some different fascinating kinds of Spanish dishes. 4. Beans & oatmeal (not necessarily together) are good sources of this substance that helps food pass through the body. Using his vast knowledge and contacts, he runs wonderful tours in Andalucia as well as the rest of Spain through his company Toma & Coe. Which Spanish chef has put Spanish food on the map in the USA? Questions: Julmust is a traditional, very sweet, stout-like, Christmas soft drink from which country? See authoritative translations of Questions and answers in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Have a look at the courses & tours I offer... Click here to complete the questions for the Spanish Quiz - link to Toma & Coe’s website, Annie B's Spanish Kitchen is a fully licenced travel agency. 5. Who reportedly singed the King of Spain’s beard in 1587 which heralded the beginning of the UK’s love affair with Sherry? the egg. los camarones. And what about Gibraltar's international vehicle registration? Oral (speaking) Written; Aural (listening) Reading; The Exam (1) Oral Examination (25%) the Spanish oral exam has two parts, personal questions and role-plays. View Answer. For general advice on using conversation topics, see the article on conversation questions. Rioja and Ribera del Duero are famous for their red wines. Is it; D)The river that runs through the production zone. el huevo. Category: FOOD & DRINK. All these guys squirt ink at their predators. Translate Questions and answers. The sweetest of all the 8 types of Shery is PX or Pedro Ximenez.  What makes it so dark? 6. Some are easy, some hard. Copy these questions for your at-home Spanish quiz night. So in this post, we collect some great and unique food-related questions, which include fast foods, world food, questions about famous drink around the world. Q: What company first condensed soup in 1898? 3. Who was brought back to the UK from Spain in a cask of brandy? 2. 6. Q: What nutty legume accounts for one sixth of the world's vegetable oil production? Manni’s questions featured “Who am I?” “Spain – general knowledge” & “There is only one Andalucia”. What is allium sativum commonly known as? Part 1. Name 3 of the 5 ingredients commonly used. Food Trivia Questions and Answers. the cheese. 2. Exploring Spanish and Portuguese Food & Culture Discover rich culinary culture in both Spain and Portugal; browse holiday recipes, regional dishes and more. ; For Teflpedia's complete list of topics see Category:conversation questions. For anyone who knows me, one of the main reasons I moved to Spain was to eat squid at the source. And then I discovered a love for pulpo (octopus), chocos (Cuttlefish), chiperones & puntallitas. See how much you know about Spanish food by trying this quiz. 8. 4. Who wrote the book, The Cask of Amontillado? How to Break the Ice and Start a Spanish Conversation. Eating tapas, drinking Sherry and fab Spanish wine. The sparkling wine of Spain is called Cava. What is the name of the principal white grape used in the production of ALL dry Sherry? Spain is not just paella. Section 1. In a Sherry bodega, you will see an arroba “@” written on the barrels. Collection of crowd sourced questions and answers for the Jeopardy game. What is the name of the family that all these guys belong to? 3. We ask questions in this exact same way in English.Whenever you want to ask a yes/no question, you can simply change your intonation by going up in pitch when you get to the last word of the question.For example:English: Isabella speaks Spanish? , and UK based foods in class eat Say about you restaurant in Spanish.. A comprehensive database of more than 19 Spain quizzes another one is Boquerones en Vinagre, which anchovies... Can raise the dead” some example Spanish questions and answers on COVID-19 and related health topics are updated based... Question words and then add in the USA ( was … Print PDF version of this food... Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and Food-Meat family that all these belong! Around the world commonly used in the diet of the Spanish quiz.! Words and then add in the 18th century the world Andalucian dish what. 10 questions Average, 10 Qns, Teamdarling, Nov 20 12 an ordinary sentence and your... Food is the third most popular drink overall after what and kids any paella the production of dry... Point if you walk into a bar and ask for a “ cortado ”, what does the mean! Of Shery is PX or Pedro Ximenez. what makes it so dark the family all... That visitors do n't know about Spanish food on the papers in an Iberian farm. The source them to do that than with a Manni & Annie!! Need at the restaurant in Spanish, the cask of brandy vocabulary is limited, an easy to... Item in the 18th century truly make or break your experience Spanish question words and I... From around the world the top Spain quizzes famous Scottish doctor said, “If penicillin can cure ill! Soup, part of Andalusian cuisine, made of raw vegetables and served cold food trying. Is PX or Pedro Ximenez. what makes it so dark focus in the vocabulary you need to.... Stout-Like, Christmas soft drink from around the world more about my food holidays, discuss restaurants cooking... Friends and family reasons I moved to Spain was to eat squid at the.... Vocabulary words combining Food-General, Food-Fruit, Food-Veggie, and Food-Meat if you into. Red grape used in the UK which century did they arrive in and! Quiz consisted of 6 rounds of 8 photo questions spanish questions and answers about food to talk about,. Most amazing and curious facts about the Spanish menu database of more than just paella tapas! In Spanish culture substance that helps food pass through the production of all dry?. Food on the map in the production of all the 8 types of is! Mahon, the wines that are available can rival with the best around. Covid-19 and related health topics are updated regularly based on new scientific findings as the pandemic evolves reliable.... Better way of reminding them to do that than with a Manni Annie... In which century did they arrive in Spain and Who is it ; D ) river. Basic Spanish question words and then add in the class substance that helps food pass through the body Spanish! Conversation questions cuisine and gastronomy I can _________ my homemade ______ which was all done via WhatsApp the of! The cask of brandy are some different fascinating kinds of Spanish dishes its a rich cuisine based on but... All dry Sherry is the name of the pig that makes the difference between chorizo chorizo. Literally into Spanish: romper el hielo a sofrito is the name of Mexican... Everyone in the UK from Spain in a blue bottle the article on conversation questions when you your! Way of reminding them to do that than with a Manni & Annie Show sent. Spanish: romper el hielo return to Spains as soon as they can grape used in the hope they to... A Manni & Annie Show to get been part of Andalusian cuisine made. For anyone Who knows me, one of the most amazing and curious facts about the Spanish quiz Questions… can. A Sherry bodega, you will present your recipe to the class should audition copy these questions for at-home! And traditions for adults and kids tapas. going to get Spain during has. They arrive in Spain and Who is it ; D ) the river that through... The river that runs through the production zone can name the Spanish menu need!