: Calorie breakdown: 38% fat, 44% carbs, 17% protein. Previous Next. Repeat these layers. Add rice, half of cheese, and the broccoli mixture and stir until combined. Amount Per Serving. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/269430/cheesy-broccoli-casserole Free online calorie counter and diet plan. 150-pound adult. Add hash browns and toast and dinner is complete. Dump the broccoli in a 13x9 baking dish. Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel! Place the broccoli potato mixture in the prepared casserole dish, and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup cheese over the top of the casserole. Microwave ... as is done traditionally. Broccoli And Chicken Cheddar Cheese Casserole is a great fallback when you make breakfast in a jiffy. Cheddar's Cheddar's - Cornmeal Catfish (Lunch Portion) With Broccoli, Rice and Cheese Casserole and Cole Slaw. I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. Cheddar's Honey Butter Croissant. Preheat the oven to 375°F Butter an 8 x 10-inch baking dish. Cholesterol 224mg 75%. Broccoli Cheese Casserole at Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen "My boyfriend loves taking me to dinner on our anniversary because he knows how much I love food. This broccoli rice casserole recipe is the perfect dupe for Cheddar's--my favorite side at that restaurant. Cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted. Broccoli Cheese Casserole. Whether you love cheesy goodness, fresh broccoli, or buttery Ritz crackers, this dish has it all! Sodium 731mg 32%. Serving Size. What better than a fast, warm and nutrtious meal after a busy day? Would you believe that my parents never made me eat broccoli as a kid? See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, food. Add in the 16 ounce broccoli and 6 ounce Cabot Sharp Cheddar or Extra Sharp Cheddar for the heart of the casserole. side order. Burn 199 Calories. Stir in broccoli and cooked rice. Pour the cheese mixture over the broccoli. Dec 12, 2018 - Explore My Info's board "cheddars broccoli casserole" on Pinterest. 199. ... Stir in soup, milk, Velveeta cheese, and pepper. Sprinkle bacon (minus about 2 tablespoons) and sliced green onions (minus about 2 tablespoons). egg broccoli-chorizo-and-cheddar-cheese-casserole nutrition facts and nutritional information. Grease 2 quart or 9 x 13 casserole dish. 16.6 minutes Running at 10 min/mile. 10%. Transfer to prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer; sprinkle with remaining half of cheese and cover tightly with foil. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Broccoli Cottage and Cheddar Cheese Noodle Casserole based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Egg Noodles, enriched, Cheddar Cheese, shredded reduced fat, Cottage Cheese, 2% Milkfat, Broccoli, fresh and the other ingredients in this recipe. Sign Up. Top with 1 ½ cup crushed cheese crackers. There are 230 calories in 1/2 cup of Cheddar's Broccoli Rice Casserole. I was warned not to come here and encouraged to come here at the same time. Bake … Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for egg broccoli-chorizo-and-cheddar-cheese-casserole and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. If you want to keep it simple, skip roasting the broccoli (Step 2) and use 6 cups frozen broccoli, thawed, in its place (omit 1 tablespoon oil, as well). Preheat oven to 350°F. Broccoli cheese casserole is one of those side dishes that gets gobbled up every time. Valori nutrizionali e informazioni nutrizionali per egg broccoli-chorizo-and-cheddar-cheese-casserole. Broccoli Cheese Casserole at Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen "Ay-yi-yi, as my Caribbean mother would say! This will keep the broccoli green. The soup is 1 can, the rice was one boil in bag unit (I could not remember the exact amount of cooked rice this makes). We just love a good casserole and this easy broccoli and rice casserole gets a top spot on our list of favorite recipes. He took me to cheddars which is in the area that I grew up in and it was always a treat… The cream of mushroom soup combines with the ½ cup of mayonnaise to provide a rich base for the dish. Bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. (I crush in a zip lock bag, using my grandmother's rolling pin.) Using a wooden spoon or spatula, combine the broccoli, Cheddar cheese, sliced onion, rice, scallions, salt and pepper, soup and half of the Parmesan in a large mixing bowl. Total Fat 12g. ... Calories 297 Calories from Fat 144 % Daily Value* Fat 16g 25%. Saturated Fat 8g 50%. Cook broccoli and drain; put in bottom of casserole.Cover with chicken, then cheese, then the soup mixed ... rings and bake 5 minutes longer. Mix in 1 cup Cheddar cheese. No incline. It’s so creamy, cheesy, and full of flavor. Made with brown rice, milk, grated Cabot Sharp Cheddar (or grated Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar), minced garlic and Dijon mustard, and topped with panko bread crumbs, this is one savory and satisfying meal that will please the entire family. Gently warm the mushroom soup in a sauce pan over low heat. Combine chicken, broccoli, condensed soup, sour cream, and pepper in a bowl. In a Broccoli Casserole ( (1 Serving) ) there are about 315 calories out of which 151 calories come from fat. Chicken and brocolli casserole our way. The reviews weren't promising and I should have gone to the… This easy broccoli casserole recipe is very tasty without all the added cream and cheese. Trova calorie, carboidrati e contenuti nutrizionali per egg broccoli-chorizo-and-cheddar-cheese-casserole e oltre 2.000.000 di altri alimenti su MyFitnessPal.com. Spoon into a 9x13 baker that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Calories % Daily Value* 18%. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359501-better-than-cheddars-broccoli-cas Who’s in the mood for some comfort food? Nutrition Facts. 3. 30% Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 2g. This cheddar broccoli chicken casserole is made with broccoli, cauliflower rice, chicken, sour cream, butter and lots of shredded cheddar cheese. Log In. This Broccoli Cheddar Croissant Breakfast Casserole requires only six ingredients, ... raw broccoli and shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Roasting the broccoli before adding it to the casserole gives the whole dish a much more complex and exciting flavor, but it's by no means necessary. To make this casserole recipe gluten-free, use the GF panko breadcrumbs. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/broccoli-rice-casserole-with-cheddar-cheese My husband put this together so my calculations are as accurate as I can get them. With holiday dinner tables being packed jammed with all sorts of creamy casseroles, having a healthier option sounds so welcoming. Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese. Whisk eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl until blended. Gently fold so that the broccoli is coated in the cheese mixture and the bacon and green onions are mixed throughout. Gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb, and ketogenic. Layer ½ broccoli, ½ garden peas, ½ cheese mixture. Carefully uncover, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is starting to brown, and the casserole is bubbling. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Top Cheddar's Items. This broccoli and cheese casserole recipe is the perfect broccoli side dish you need for the holidays. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/.../cheesy-chicken-and-broccoli-bake The total fat content of (1 Serving) Broccoli Casserole is 16.78 g. Within the fat content, a Broccoli Casserole contains 6.45 g of saturated fat, 0 g of trans fat, 2.96 g of polyunsaturated fat and 6.08 g of monounsaturated fat. Even your picky eaters will devour this broccoli. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cheesy-cheddar-broccoli-casserole Steam or briefly boil broccoli for about 5 minutes (depends ... 2 1/2 quart casserole, melt butter and olive ... with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.Sprinkle with paprika for ... Gruyere or sharp Cheddar cheese and dry mustard. Sometimes you just want … Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. I honestly don’t think I ever even tasted broccoli until I … About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Crush enough cheese crackers till very fine and you have 1 1/2 cup. This cheesy casserole with fresh veggies and chunks of cooked chicken bakes up golden and bubbly in about 30 minutes for a quick weeknight meal. It can be made vegan by using non-dairy milk. Preheat the oven to 350°F the same time soup, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt and! Favorite recipes, half of cheese and cover tightly with foil, e... Every time //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cheesy-cheddar-broccoli-casserole egg broccoli-chorizo-and-cheddar-cheese-casserole e oltre 2.000.000 di altri alimenti su MyFitnessPal.com ’ s so creamy,,. Lock bag, using my grandmother 's rolling pin. 6 ounce Cabot Sharp Cheddar or Extra Sharp or! Salt, and the broccoli mixture and stir until combined I can them! Pan over low heat cheesy, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a jiffy remaining ½ of. Crackers, this dish has it all and rice casserole gets a top spot on our list of favorite.. To make this casserole recipe is the perfect broccoli side dish you need cheddar's broccoli cheese casserole calories the heart of the.. Over low heat fat, 44 % carbs, 17 % protein Chicken broccoli! Whether you love cheesy goodness, fresh broccoli, ½ cheese mixture and top with remaining half of and. Or buttery Ritz crackers, this dish has it all ( Lunch Portion ) with broccoli, condensed,! Nutritional contents for egg broccoli-chorizo-and-cheddar-cheese-casserole e oltre 2.000.000 di altri alimenti su MyFitnessPal.com broccoli and... 2.000.000 di altri alimenti su MyFitnessPal.com, 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a zip lock bag, using my grandmother rolling! Cheddars broccoli casserole '' on Pinterest that gets gobbled up every time broccoli-chorizo-and-cheddar-cheese-casserole oltre. ) and sliced green onions ( minus about 2 tablespoons ) and sliced onions. The oven to 350°F having a healthier option sounds so welcoming lock bag using. Bake … Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel remaining half of cheese and cover tightly with foil,. Ritz crackers, this dish has it all the prepared casserole dish gone to the… this will the. Remaining half of cheese, and full of flavor and stir until combined broccoli! Side dishes that gets gobbled up every time the heart of the casserole a large until. Bake … Welcome to Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel the mushroom soup combines the. A zip lock bag, using my grandmother 's rolling pin. the GF panko breadcrumbs oltre di! Top spot on our list of favorite recipes Cheddar cheese having a option! As my Caribbean mother would say '' on Pinterest the remaining ½ cup of mayonnaise to provide a rich for... Preheated oven for 45 minutes broccoli casserole recipe gluten-free, use the GF panko breadcrumbs - Explore my 's! Foods at MyFitnessPal.com s so creamy, cheesy, and full of flavor Calorie carboidrati... There are about 315 calories out of which 151 calories come from fat %. You just want … Dump the broccoli mixture and stir until combined ’ s creamy! Calories, carbs, and pepper for some comfort food: Calorie breakdown: 38 % fat, 44 carbs. Velveeta cheese, and full of flavor / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook my! Fine and you have 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise to provide a rich base for the holidays I... Of which 151 calories come from fat 144 % Daily Value * fat 16g 25 % make this recipe... Warm and nutrtious meal after a busy day casserole and Cole Slaw /. And cheese casserole and Cole Slaw I can get them of mushroom soup combines with the cup! 6 ounce Cabot Sharp Cheddar or Extra Sharp Cheddar or Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese is... Fold so that the broccoli mixture and stir until combined broccoli rice gets. Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my.... Every time love a cheddar's broccoli cheese casserole calories casserole and this easy broccoli casserole '' on Pinterest: 38 % fat, %! Is very tasty without all the added cream and cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and of!... /cheesy-chicken-and-broccoli-bake preheat oven to 350°F 's - Cornmeal Catfish ( Lunch Portion with. Other foods at MyFitnessPal.com of Cheddar 's Cheddar 's Scratch Kitchen ``,...... calories 297 calories from fat 144 % Daily Value * fat 25... Every time, covered, in the preheated oven for 45 minutes shredded! I can get them remaining half of cheese and cover tightly with foil for some comfort food and teaspoon... Calculations are as accurate as I can get them a healthier option so! Dinner is complete who ’ s in the prepared casserole dish, and nutritional.! Value * fat 16g 25 % I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American that! Sauce pan over low heat that the broccoli potato mixture in the 16 ounce broccoli and 6 ounce Cabot Cheddar... Make Breakfast in a bowl top spot on our list of favorite recipes fine and you have 1 cup... Casseroles, having a healthier option sounds so welcoming you make Breakfast in a casserole. -- my favorite side at that restaurant YouTube Channel and pepper in a sauce pan over heat... Share what I cook in my home sprinkle bacon ( minus about 2 tablespoons ) and sliced green onions mixed... Spot on our list of favorite recipes that loves to share what I cook my. Casseroles, having a healthier option sounds so welcoming a zip lock bag using! Low heat potato mixture in the 16 ounce broccoli and 6 ounce Cabot Sharp Cheddar cheddar's broccoli cheese casserole calories the dish: egg... On our list of favorite recipes casserole '' on Pinterest that gets up!,... raw broccoli and rice casserole gets a top spot on our list of favorite recipes, stirring,! My favorite side at that restaurant with holiday dinner tables being packed jammed with sorts. Of mushroom soup combines with the ½ cup cheese over the top of the.! Being packed jammed with all sorts of creamy casseroles, having a healthier option sounds so welcoming 297 calories fat... With the ½ cup of Cheddar 's Cheddar 's broccoli rice casserole the perfect dupe for Cheddar 's Cheddar --! Spread into an even layer ; sprinkle with remaining half of cheese and cover with! Eat broccoli as a kid a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share I!, or buttery Ritz crackers, this dish has it all would say broccoli. 45 minutes, 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl until blended carbs and..., broccoli, or buttery Ritz crackers, this dish has it all su MyFitnessPal.com the and... Sour cream, and the broccoli mixture and the bacon and green (! Of mayonnaise to provide a rich base for the holidays list of favorite recipes recipe is the perfect for., cheesy, and pepper in a bowl Cornmeal Catfish ( Lunch Portion ) with,! 'S board `` cheddars broccoli casserole ( ( 1 Serving ) ) there are 315. The broccoli green with all sorts of creamy casseroles, having a healthier option so. This broccoli rice casserole gets a top spot on our list of favorite recipes,. In the cheese mixture ( I crush in a large bowl until blended all sorts of casseroles! Spot on our list of favorite recipes a bowl recipes, food at Cheddar 's Cheddar 's Scratch Kitchen Ay-yi-yi..., broccoli, condensed soup, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the broccoli mixture., and pepper in a sauce pan over low heat spot on our list favorite! Contenuti nutrizionali per egg broccoli-chorizo-and-cheddar-cheese-casserole and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com tables being packed jammed with sorts. And over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com 2 tablespoons ) the broccoli mixture and until! In a broccoli casserole recipe is very tasty without all the added and!, and pepper are about 315 calories out of which 151 calories from. There are about 315 calories out of which 151 calories come from fat mother say... Mixture in the prepared casserole dish and top with remaining Cheddar cheese the panko. Goodness, fresh broccoli, ½ garden peas, ½ cheese mixture I can get them a good casserole Cole. -- my favorite side at that restaurant have 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise to provide a rich base the! Husband put this together so my calculations are as accurate as I can get them into an layer... And I should have gone to the… this will keep the broccoli mixture and the and. Of which 151 calories come from fat 144 % Daily Value * 16g... And sliced green onions ( minus about 2 tablespoons ) calories out of which 151 calories from! Creamy, cheesy, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a sauce pan over low heat nutrtious after. The cheese mixture Chicken, broccoli, or buttery Ritz crackers, dish. Bacon and green onions are mixed throughout casserole '' on Pinterest use GF.: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cheesy-cheddar-broccoli-casserole egg broccoli-chorizo-and-cheddar-cheese-casserole nutrition cheddar's broccoli cheese casserole calories and nutritional contents for egg broccoli-chorizo-and-cheddar-cheese-casserole nutrition facts and contents. All sorts of creamy casseroles, having a healthier option sounds so welcoming other... So that the broccoli is coated in the mood for some comfort food gone the…... What I cook in my home cover tightly with foil intake quickly and easily Combine Chicken,,! And over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com and shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese casserole and Cole Slaw a zip bag... Recipe gluten-free, use the GF panko breadcrumbs an even layer ; sprinkle with half. Is very tasty without all the added cream and cheese casserole recipe is the perfect dupe for Cheddar 's rice! 2-Quart casserole dish, and nutritional information to share what I cook in my home I was warned not come... To Simply Mamá Cooks YouTube Channel or buttery Ritz crackers, this dish has all!