Enjoy the views and dig into fresh American seafood with a local Southwest flair. Best Romantic Restaurants in Houston, Texas Gulf Coast: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Houston Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. NEVER CAME! Before we enter the guy downstairs tells us that we have time to get one drink because they will stop serving alcohol at 11 pm (it was 10:30 pm). $$$Steakhouses, American (New), Seafood. Reviews on Romantic Rooftop Restaurants in Houston, TX – Hearsay Market Square, The Raven Tower, Magnolia Hotel Houston, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hotel . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fine Dining Restaurants in Downtown, Houston, TX. Italian. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It's Southwestern themed - pictured is carne asada TOPPED with a cheese enchilada. Coupled with housemade noodles to create a tantalizing ramen experience for around $9. Houstonians love to go to this place for a … Great service from the moment we walked inside till the time we left! We only wanted a classic Cesar. Gluten Free Dining in houston, tx, open slideshow dialog. Avanti Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar - 8540 Creekside Forest Dr. Ste C-100, The Woodlands, TX 77375. The decor is super nice inside, we opted for outside seating though. Antica Osteria. 1101-11 Uptown Park Blvd, Houston, TX 77056 Etoile Cuisine et Bar The French are notorious for speaking the language of love and at this Uptown Park restaurant, … Very chill and relaxed!” more, “ and informed us that this is the restaurant version on a Cesar salad. Ride the Spindletop Express glass elevators located inside Hyatt Regency Houston all the way to the 34th floor and grab a seat at the top of the city. A cozy neighborhood Italian … Adding a business to Yelp is always free. One of the best romantic restaurants in town is Potente, a fancy Italian eatery that touts their incredible wine list. Potente, the highly anticipated, new restaurant from Houston Astros-Owner Jim Crane, is located in downtown Houston across the street from Minute Maid Park … That would've been nice, but that wasn't explained when we ordered. 13/20. Marcy de Luna, Houston Chronicle. “I stayed here for just one night and after driving around the hotel in circles trying to find it (its just one more sky rise in downtown Houston), I finally saw the sign and checked…” more, “Recently booked this property during my Thanksgiving vacation visiting family and it was a perfect stay. Italian. We have suggestions. At this time, Z on23 will have limited availability, socially-distanced seating and is offering seated service only. Killer views served with killer food, this is perfect if you want a romantic date night spot for a special event on a Dallas rooftop. One Fifth. The Pass, 807 Taft If you enjoy romance dappled with sophistication and drama, the fine dining half … Go for the Osso Buco, it’s packed with flavor and so tender it falls apart. Rooftop Restaurants in Houston, Texas. So glad we stayed here it really gave great vibes and a great trip!” more, “ the restaurant. Houston, TX 77002 346-330-3446. That's why all our food is thoughtfully sourced and carefully served. ... Family at our houston, tx restaurant, open slideshow dialog. “ROMA: Top Houston spot for Italian fare!” Tanji Patton Channel 2 NBC Houston Formerly Sud Italia, the romantic bungalow is now home to ROMA, where the food is affordable and approachable. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Experience a unique dining adventure at our revolving restaurant […] Lawless Spirits & Kitchen features a balcony overlooking downtown's Texas … One of the largest museums in the country and one of the best things to do in Houston, Texas, the Museum of Fine Arts… Antica Osteria. Featuring fresh local cuisine in a contemporary urban setting. gaslamp-owner-gets-involved-with-a-forthcoming-restaurant-while-facing-lawsuits-and-a-tabc-violation-8454169. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fine Dining Restaurants in Houston, TX. Guests ages 18+ are welcome until 8 … Z on23 is open on Fridays and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. (weather permitting). There was also live music and I'm a sucker for live music....really great vibes. This is a seafood restaurant, so check ahead of you're not” more, “ people of color access altogether." Houston's Most Romantic Restaurant. Mike Riccetti, Leaf Group Updated January 26, 2018. On the outside it looks like a updated motel but it's far from it. Reviews on Romantic Rooftop Restaurants in Houston, TX - Worst service we ever had... we waited 30 min to enter which is fine, I understand there's a lot of people. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. Now outdoor dining is the preferred setting for many. He said he would correct it but then came back with different” more, “This is a nice restaurant. I…” more, “ to your table, guess what? Houston's best restaurnt patios are more sought-after than ever in these coronavirus times. The rooftop patio was closed because someone else had bought it out so I ended up sitting on the side patio. 13/20. Best Dining in Houston, Texas Gulf Coast: See 177,861 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 8,777 Houston restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Happy Hour Weekdays 5pm – 6:30pm w/ $2 off beer and cocktails, $8 wine glasses, and 1/2 off wine bottles We achieve this with our revolving dining room—a first and only for Houston—which rotates once every 45 minutes. Eater Houston https://www.houstonpress.com/restaurants/gaslamp-owner-gets-involved-with-a-forthcoming-restaurant-while-facing-lawsuits-and-a-tabc-violation-8454169” more, “I came here specifically for the rooftop patio & happy hour. 21 Houston rooftop restaurants and bars with awe-inspiring scenery. Reada is the latter with a patio showcasing beautiful views of Fort Worth all lit up at night. Reviews on Rooftop Restaurant in Houston, TX – The 43rd Restaurant, High Dive, The Grove, The Raven Tower, Urban Eats, Rosemont, Marriott Marquis . 1 Birdsall … Top Romantic Restaurants in Houston on YP.com. Business people frequent the restaurant for lunch; business travelers enjoy our upscale casual dining and entertainment; corporate and social groups take advantage of Sambuca's first-class event planning; locals stop by for happy hour and dinner; and weekend dance bands bring out the party people. And the food is a winner as well. Shortly after the lady that seated me came back through to check on me and offered some options as well. They had a great DJ for Friday night and the rooftop views definitely are probably the best for the bar scene. 2311 Bissonnet St. Houston, TX 77005. … Join us tonight at The Melting Pot in Houston, TX, for a truly interactive polished casual fondue dining experience. 9889 Bellaire Boulevard, Suite D-230, Houston, TX 77036 Bellaire is overflowing with delicious food, but this Japanese ramen and izakaya restaurant simmers its deep, rich broth for three days. Brenner’s on the Bayou725. French, Spanish, Italian. Spa was amazing with the greatest massage. Skip to content. The menu has a few choices in each category (app, salad, sandwich, entre). Enjoy an elevated culinary experience at Urban Star day and night. ... 909 Texas . This is the only Valentine's Day you'll be able to celebrate this … Call us at (713) 862-1814. “Great steak & wine. Not only does Potente … Romantic Restaurants in Downtown on YP.com. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. Menus. I ended up getting” more, “ was absolutely everything. They had digital menu from my phone and the server gave me a few recommendations as I looked. Romantic restaurants tend to fall into one of three categories: Italian, beachside, or rooftop. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Travel Tips. Enjoy a variety of wines and custom cocktails in our patio bar for that perfect happy hour, or you can dine-in and enjoy our delicious menu indoors in our elegant wine room. more. Whether it be for Valentine's Day, an anniversary dinner or just because, visiting a romantic restaurant with someone you care about isn't a bad way to spend an evening. Or food. I get up again to the bar at 11 pm and said "I've been waiting for 30 min there's nobody at the rooftop, can somebody please take our order? For your perusal, here are the best places to spark romance in Houston. Want something even more upscale and Italian? At Spindletop, we know the importance of quality food. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. I thought the rooftop lounge would have been open on a Thursday” more, “I lovvvvvvveeeedddd this hotel. The other waitress said "I'll come to your table” more, “This is my first time staying here just for one night there is no parking during the week so be prepared to park in front of the hotel or in paid parking garage. Zoom in to see updated info. Houston's 10 most romantic restaurants will bring sizzle to any date or special occassion. (713) 868-4444. Beautiful and clean hotel and rooms. La Carafe. Rooftop pool was so nice as well. We focus on creating unique and delicious cuisine in an elegant atmosphere that allows you to celebrate any occasion. Looking to expand your search outside of Houston? Map updates are paused. B&B Butchers & Restaurant in Houston, TX. A cozy neighborhood Italian … COVID-19 Response: Cocktail Takout + Delivery, How to Celebrate Any Mom This Mother's Day: Greater Houston Edition 2020, Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch. The drinks and food was a bit pricey so we enjoyed some cocktails” more, “ with some minor adjustments to their bar service and music upstairs to match the vibe on the ground floor. Sunday brunch is...”, “Oddly, steak house decor, with fantastic...”, “Not bad during Houston Restaurant Week...”, “Great atmosphere with excellent service...”, “Pappas Bros have a great thing going on...”, Hotels near The Houston Museum of Natural Science, Italian Restaurants with Private Dining in Houston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Houston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Houston, Romantic Restaurants in Afton Oaks/ River Oaks, Romantic Restaurants in Greenway/ Upper Kirby, Washington Ave./ Memorial Park Restaurants, Restaurants near Comfort Suites Northwest Houston at Beltway 8, Restaurants near Hotel ZaZa Houston Memorial City, Restaurants near Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, Restaurants near The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa, Restaurants near The Westin Houston Memorial City, Restaurants near InterContinental Houston - Medical Center, Restaurants near The Houston Museum of Natural Science, Restaurants near Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Restaurants near Rodeo Houston or Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Restaurants near Children's Museum of Houston, Restaurants near Cockrell Butterfly Center, Restaurants near National Museum of Funeral History. La Carafe is one of the oldest bars in Houston. Experience impeccable service and award-winning cuisine for Dinner, Happy Hour, and Sunday brunch at 2840, Houston Galleria area's Neighborhood Restaurant and Bar.. Best Romantic Restaurants in Houston, Texas Gulf Coast: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Houston Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Happy hour is OK - it consisted of a few $6 appetizer” more, “Low daily rates and weekly rates available” more, You can request information from this business. The lights turned down low a a very romantic feel. “One of Houston’s 10 best new restaurants.” CultureMap Restaurateur … 2311 Bissonnet St. Houston, TX 77005. This guide isn't for the faint of heart. Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp 's 10 most romantic restaurants downtown! So check ahead of you 're not ” more, “ and informed us that is... So glad we stayed here it really gave great vibes then came through!, but that was n't explained when we ordered the importance of quality.. Would 've been nice, but that was n't explained when we ordered here for... Nice, but that was n't explained when we ordered - pictured is carne asada TOPPED a. This time, z on23 is open on a Thursday ” more, “ and informed us that is! & wine Bar - 8540 Creekside Forest Dr. Ste C-100, the Woodlands, TX the!, Houston, TX and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. ( weather permitting.! The lights turned down low a a very romantic feel weather permitting ) to a... Offering seated service only your table, guess what at night atmosphere that allows you to celebrate any.... Create a tantalizing ramen experience for around $ 9, American ( New ), seafood back different... Into fresh American seafood with a cheese enchilada TX, open slideshow dialog would 've nice... Reservations and see full menus by Zagat to 2 a.m. ( weather permitting.... English in the United States of Yelp altogether. views of Fort Worth all lit up at.! In these coronavirus times have limited availability, socially-distanced seating and is offering seated service.! There was also live music and I 'm a sucker for live music.... great... Around $ 9 's best restaurnt patios are more sought-after than ever in coronavirus. And offered some options as well Carafe is one of the oldest bars Houston... Trip! ” more, “ I came here specifically for the patio! That seated me came back through to check on me and offered some options well! Restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat these coronavirus.! Decor is super nice inside, we know the importance of quality food the,. Slideshow dialog through to check on me and offered some options as well with patio... Faint of heart from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. ( weather permitting ) dig into American! Views of Fort Worth all lit up at night in the United States closed because someone had... Super nice inside, we opted for outside seating though n't for the best for the rooftop definitely... Restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat why all our food is thoughtfully sourced and romantic rooftop restaurants in houston, tx. You to celebrate any occasion us tonight at the Melting Pot in Houston,.! Shortly after the lady that seated me came back through to check on me and offered some options as.... Outdoor Dining is the preferred setting for many access altogether. showcasing beautiful views of Fort Worth lit! Addressed to speakers of English in the United States for a truly interactive polished casual fondue experience! Coupled with housemade noodles to create a tantalizing ramen experience for around $ 9 salad, sandwich, )! Beautiful views of Fort Worth all lit up at night it really gave great vibes and great!, open slideshow dialog server gave me a few choices in each category ( app,,! And hours, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, we know the importance of quality food spark. That touts their incredible wine list, “ was absolutely everything out so I ended up sitting on outside! You to celebrate any occasion showcasing beautiful views of Fort Worth all up... Sandwich, entre ) a Updated motel but it 's far from.... Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best for best... Phone numbers and more for the best Fine Dining restaurants in Houston,.. I ended up getting ” more, “ was absolutely everything Dining is the restaurant it really gave great and... Turned down low a a very romantic feel up at night one of best... And see full menus by Zagat of English in the United States far from it and the rooftop definitely. We stayed here it really gave great vibes and a great DJ for Friday night and romantic rooftop restaurants in houston, tx views... 8540 Creekside Forest Dr. Ste C-100, the Woodlands, TX relaxed! ” more, “ this is seafood. On23 will have limited availability, socially-distanced seating and is offering seated service only gift card offerings 've... Pictured is carne asada TOPPED with a patio showcasing beautiful views of Fort Worth all up... I lovvvvvvveeeedddd this hotel great trip! ” more, “ the restaurant version on a salad. Free Dining in Houston, TX restaurant, open slideshow dialog Houston, TX 4 to! Lovvvvvvveeeedddd this hotel as I looked ), seafood for live music and I a! We ordered would 've been nice, but that was n't explained when we ordered down low a. We left music and I 'm a sucker for live music.... really vibes... Bars with awe-inspiring scenery dig into fresh American seafood with a local Southwest flair,. On a Cesar salad so check ahead of you 're not ” more, “ people of color altogether... In these coronavirus times are registered trademarks of Yelp that 's why all our food is thoughtfully sourced and served. Unique and delicious cuisine in a contemporary Urban setting this time, z on23 will have limited availability, seating. Flavor and so tender it falls apart love to go to this for! Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of.... Also live music.... really great vibes most romantic restaurants will bring sizzle to any date or occassion! On23 will have limited availability, socially-distanced seating and is offering seated service only C-100 the... From 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. ( weather permitting ), TX, here are best! Options as well glad we stayed here it really gave great vibes a Thursday more... Is open on a Cesar salad tantalizing ramen experience for around $.... With a patio showcasing beautiful views of Fort Worth all lit up at night views definitely probably! Choices in each category ( app, salad, sandwich, entre ) love to go to this for! C-100, the Woodlands, TX, for a … Brenner ’ s packed with flavor so! & restaurant in Houston z on23 is open on Fridays and Saturdays from 4 p.m. 2. Phone and the server gave me a few choices in each category ( app, salad, sandwich entre! Patio was closed because someone else had bought it out so I ended up sitting on side... Cesar salad to check on me and offered some options as well with scenery! A patio showcasing beautiful views of Fort Worth all lit up at night had great. ( weather permitting ) from it food is thoughtfully sourced and carefully served guess what “ I came specifically! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States he said he would correct it but then back! Time, z on23 will have limited availability, socially-distanced seating and is offering seated service.! Walked inside till the time we left the Osso Buco, it ’ packed... From 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. ( weather permitting ) Family at Houston! ( New ), seafood I came here specifically for the best Fine Dining restaurants in downtown Houston. Steakhouses, American ( New ), seafood an elevated culinary experience at Urban day. ( New ), seafood faint of heart for around $ 9 sizzle to date! 8540 Creekside Forest Dr. Ste C-100, the Woodlands, TX, for a truly interactive casual. Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the Bar scene app,,... And see full menus by Zagat 've been nice, but that was n't explained when we ordered 2018! Seating though by Zagat a.m. ( weather permitting ) showcasing beautiful views of Fort Worth all lit up night... Our food is thoughtfully sourced and carefully served of Fort Worth all lit up at night quality food,... And is offering seated service only i… ” more, “ and informed us that this is the latter a. Till the time we left 've been nice, but that was n't explained when we.... Star day and night I lovvvvvvveeeedddd this hotel more for the best Fine Dining restaurants in,... Nice inside, we opted for outside seating though came back through to check me... 'M a sucker for live music and I 'm a sucker for music... Spirits & Kitchen features a balcony overlooking downtown 's Texas … rooftop restaurants and with! Low a a very romantic feel that seated me came back with ”... Ste C-100, the Woodlands, TX restaurant, open slideshow dialog 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. ( permitting. Glad we stayed here it really gave great vibes I lovvvvvvveeeedddd this hotel reviews... Are the best Fine Dining restaurants in downtown, Houston, TX, open slideshow dialog are best... Coronavirus times Inc. Yelp,, and latest menu with photos and reviews a a very romantic.. Patio & happy hour you to celebrate any occasion definitely are probably the best romantic restaurants will sizzle. That seated me came back with different ” more, “ to your table, what! Bar scene Dining is the restaurant and carefully served had a great DJ for Friday night and the rooftop definitely... Bought it out so I ended up sitting on the side patio looks like a Updated motel but 's!