We obtain the necessary information that will allow us to define your personality accurately. So go on, take this quiz and find out which flower you are right now. White water rafting, exploring the woods, and travelling around the world describe the activities of the adventurous soul. I always like to play other personality test to find any resemblance to mbti. Cool, enclosed areas. Where would you rather go for your next vacation? Take the quiz and find it out. “What flower am I?” As a passionate gardener, this question must have popped up in your mind at least once. “I have a love for the Lotus, while growing in mud it still remains unstained.” - Confucius. Which Flower Am I? Brutally honest and strong-willed, you aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. The answers you give are thought to reflect the values and ideals you hold in your personal life. You’re fun, loving, supportive, and overall a joy to hang out with and talk to. You will see several questions asking about your personality. But that’s okay, because your greater goal is to create a harmonious environment in which people can thrive and freely express their thoughts and feelings. • Sign-up forms: these requests only come up when registering for our newsletter and is the only way our team collects personally-identifiable information from visitors. ). This test is not based on any scientific study whatsoever. Other huge advantages that come with your personality type are great flexibility and optimism, which make you a true people’s person. Various third parties are also collecting data to show your personalized content and ads. Close. White lilies symbolize grief and are therefore often a personal testimony for a funeral. Calm, still areas with lots of water. But today, this useage quite decreased. You also dislike making assumptions and would rather make a decision after going through all the facts - which, by the way, are top priority for you. Even if you thrive in environments that value new ideas and opinions no matter where they come from (like warm summer months), you are flexible and can (more or less) do well in most settings. You will be surprised! I will definitely collect them and share them with Forest team members. Which one best matches your personality? (With Internet Quizzes.) So, I decided to have some fun and combine the two into one of the most accurate quizzes on this matter. You love a good win and thrive when you’re in the spotlight, yet you’re also one of the most altruistic individuals one might ever meet. It is intended for fun only so do not treat the result too seriously :) Answers. Posted by. Diamond. ... Everyone Has A Type Of Flower That Matches Their Personality — Here’s Yours. flowermag January 2, … You’re both stunning to look at and don’t shy away from using all your assets and energy to get a job done. Information YouHadMeAtGardening.com Collects. Forest personality test: Find your personal flower! But the opposites are just as valid when you’re feeling down. Instructions. Adventurous. The core message carried by the Starburst Tree is -- "never forget where … These, together with the aforementioned traits, suggest sunflowers are your closest floral relatives. Ruby. When faced with a problem, you tend to take action instead of carefully weighing your options, which makes you a great action man, but this doesn’t always end well since sometimes carefully analyzing and planning goes a long way. You’re always put together - you understand that image is important and don’t shy away from using it to your advantage. Not really down-to-earth, but that’s okay - dreamers like you lift up the spirits when all’s gloomy and seems to go downhill. Personal flower test. Just answer these seven simple questions to find out what your personal flower … Fun fact, our colleague Andreea also got forget-me-nots, so we are all in good company Come back for more plant advice and fun stuff like this! The results vary from rose to nettle or cactus. Although quiet and private most of the time, you develop strong and often times long-lasting connections with those around you. Flowers have different meanings for us humans. Alpha Tests Presents: Which Flower Are You? With this free flower test you can find out online, which flower reflects your personality. What’s important to you: Faith Love Courage Sensitive and sometimes appearing shy, you’re very very receptive to changes of energy in those around you - for this reason, some might even call you a sensor! and then you threw the MBTI in there, so i was compelled. Find Out Which Flower You Are. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy. What's Your Power? Now pick a gemstone: Sapphire. i got here via a google search because i couldn’t remember what lithops are called (“the ones that look like rocks and don’t flower very often” is not a useful name), but i have a weakness for personality quizzes. Loyalty and devotion are the most defining traits of your personal relationships, be them romantic or not. This questionnaire is a tool to help you select the correct Bach Flower Remedies for your unique situation. If you choose to opt in for our newsletter, we will also use your information to keep in touch. Flower Test online! You’re a natural born leader who doesn’t back away from taking on responsibilities and tackle even the most challenging tasks with ease. Ever wondered if you had what it takes to save the world? We obtain the necessary information that will allow us to define your personality accurately. Fun. You most likely enjoy fiction and can truly appreciate one’s pure and noble intent, even when things go south in the end. Are you a romantic red rose? When it comes to interpersonal relationships, you are often seen as enigmatic and you’re definitely unpredictable. It was different from any other types of tests I've seen before and quite entertaining too. Just like the chocolate cosmos flower, your personality type is quite rare, but a joy to have around. For example, many associate roses with love romance, although each color can signify even more specific […] Take the flower quiz and measure your powers of petal perception! I love nature, hiking, reading, watching movies, and spending time with my friends and my cat. Plant Your Personal Flower. We also use your information to make sure the website is properly displayed on your device and browser. Winter. Fun. You’re very private, yet friendly to those around you, which might be seen as sending off mixed signals. In fact, you have this rare talent of pulling others into your contagious excitement and getting stuff done - another thing you have in common with these beautiful flowers as they’re known for fighting against pests in an indoor garden. Moreover, we associate with every flower special characteristics. CB Scientific Test 4 Kit ($49.95). Test Your Flower Knowledge Do you know amaranth from amaryllis? Some third parties require your consent to collect data to serve you personalized content and ads. They are messages of love, mourning, friendship and longing but they are also capable of showing us the deepest secrets of your personality. How many flowers can you identify? We use the following tools to gather personally and non-personally identifiable information from visitors and contributors: • Cookies: these tiny text documents contain unique identifiers that are stored in your computer after your expressed consent. Next post 6 Branch Arrangements for Spring Previous post Spring Greens. What do you prefer to do in your free time? A rebel at heart, you’re also prone to risky behaviors, sometimes taking open mindedness to a whole new level. You’re a true believer in the good nature of people and value kindness, generosity, and fairness. And roses, however, have a very clear meaning - especially red roses, because they signalize love. By continuing to use this website, you implicitly agree to this policy; if you do not agree to some or all of the procedures listed on this page, you can opt out at any time, however, you might not enjoy the intended browsing experience. Each flower is special in its own way. And you absolutely hate being told what to do. Their diversity, which manifests itself in a variety of shapes, colors and smells causes in humans a variety of emotions. it’s hard to judge one’s own level of heartwarmingness, you know? More often than not, you find yourself drained after social events and prefer to be left alone, but you clearly see and feel the benefits of connecting with people. Note: If you submitted a comment using your personally-identifiable information and want it removed, you can always contact us and we will remove your info in 30 days. We only use your personally and non-personally identifiable information to improve the quality of the website and your browsing experience while here. All information we gather, both personally and non-personally identifiable, is stored in systems and databases managed only by the YouHadMeAtGardening.com team. This kit can accurately detect both THC and CBD, which is great anytime. Therefore, you might not be the most popular person in a group, but you’re definitely a heartwarming presence once people get to know you - not to mention an infinite source of interesting conversations and ideas. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. The BACH Original Flower Remedies are 38 flower essences made from a variety of wild plants, trees and bushes. Also, i left out roses on purpose, they have enough different meanings to make another quiz out of. Even though you’re the type of person who would do great in a corporate setting, you tend to dislike limitations imposed by rules and organized environments, and this sometimes extends to social norms, as well. Try the bold Stargazer Lily, which provides the daring look that a daredevil craves. You tend to assume that others think and act the same way as you do and this is often times your main source of unhappiness. We’re here to answer it through our fun and easy quiz! You enjoy being someone’s muse and secretly hope to inspire others’ artistic endeavors. However, just like a gardenia flower, you bruise extremely easily - which, paired up with your empathic personality, leads to needlessly intense pain and anguish. Thank you Macyla, we are looking forward to hearing your opinion on our articles and guides! In 2019, we launched the P... ersonality Test: "Plant Your Personal Flower" where an Easter Egg - "Starburst Tree" was hidden. Dr. Phil’s Personality Test. In your view, sticking to your principles is one of the most important things in life, which might make you seem rigid at times; however, it’s generally what also enables you to get stuff done. pixabay.com. Be honest and at the end you will see which flower best describes YOU! You’re highly creative (even though you usually drastically underestimate this trait of yours) and have a soft spot for logic and exact sciences. by Becky Barnicoat. You most value beauty, virtue, morality, and compassion and are quite content with your priorities. And you most likely give awesome gifts! 1. You’re also very practical and can thrive even in some of the most inhospitable environments - just like geraniums, which are some of the most resilient flowers out there. 50%. At your best, you can motivate, open hearts and minds, and spark joy and excitement in those around you. Just like people do! Empathy and courage are the most defining traits when talking about your interactions. This test is my modified version of an older personality test and is a little bit more in-depth. Online FREE Bach Flower Questionnaire. Do not think about the answers too long. Conversely, sunflowers radiate warmth and friendliness. START THE QUIZ! You’re a natural born leader that radiates confidence and authority. The poppy. But they are in this quiz. I’m also very enthusiastic about the World Wide Web – I think it’s an amazing source of info and a great channel for communication. What Birth Flower Matches Your Personality? When you've finished answering as many of the questions as you can, scroll down to the bottom of the page and check your answers by clicking 'Score'. Contrary to the popular belief, this doesn’t happen because you’re insensitive - on the contrary, you sometimes feel too much, too intensely. In fact, when setting your mind to something, few things can make you back down. We will ask you about your hobbies, your habits, your fears, and your joys, and from your answers, the right flower will bloom for you. 1 year ago. Good luck, petal. 10 Great Aloe Vera Benefits You Can Reap Right Now, 40 Common Garden Pests And How To Get Rid Of Them, www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy. Therefore, I put together the well-known Myers-Briggs personality test with information I researched about flowering plants along my gardening journey. Each bach flower relates to a specific emotion that everyone experiences from time to time. Some unappetizingly-named flowers like the spiderwort, witch hazel, and monkshood may not even be on your radar. Spring. ... request here. In addition, you have a very well developed sense of aesthetics - which is why your flower is the fabulous fuchsia, always standing out in an indoor garden. Just like camellias, you prefer a bit of shade instead of being in the spotlight. Some wither when in direct sunlight, while others can’t do without it. The thing about flowers is that they are all unique in their own ways. What is your favorite enviorment? However, you can be as fierce as one gets and great danger awaits those who mess with you, betray you, or disappoint you. Ok, first off this is based off the "Language of flowers", which is a way that certain feelings could be communicated by flower arranging. While humility is a great quality to have, it can sometimes work against you and this is probably the most important thing you should work on. You value harmony in your interpersonal relationships, yet at the same time, you love testing and pushing the limits of social norms; however, few understand you do so only because you love experimenting and get your energy from social connections and exploring new ideas. Your email address will not be published. You love helping people and go out of your way to make people happy and/or get the job done. i’m an INFJ and i got forget-me-nots, which is pretty accurate as far as i can tell. This also enables you to see a situation from all possible perspectives and (with some effort) can show empathy for all those involved in a conflict. ©2018-2021 YouHadMeAtGardening.com | All rights reserved. A famous saying: "let the flowers talk". They're made. There are few things you love more than a good debate - in fact, you’re one of the few people that can tirelessly argue for ideas you don’t believe in and have lots of fun while doing so. In many ways, you’re just like a fierce, yet sensitive borage flower. A beginner’s guide to apartment gardening. We use the latest security measures to make sure the information you provide and the information we gather stays confidential, such as encryption, user behavior monitoring, and a series of managerial procedures. Some third parties might get very limited access to your info, but only to your non-personally identifiable information and only as we described above. But that’s okay with you, since you are discreet and kinda dislike being in the spotlight anyway. What I love about tests like these is that there’s no right or wrong answer for each scenario. Tip. (optional) PersonalityPerfect.com may share your personal information (name, email, phone and ip address) with other trusted advertisers, third party marketers and our affiliated entities for their online and/or offline marketing programs. It is intended for fun only so do not treat the result too seriously :) Answers. We are happy you enjoyed out personality quiz! With this free flower test you can find out online, which flower reflects your personality. A strong believer that first-hand experience and trial & error are the best ways to explore, learn, and improve ideas and processes, you’re one of the most mechanically-inclined people out there. These properties are derived from the color, the size or the smell. Created by Rachel Addine On Nov 19, 2018 First, pick a season: Summer. A nice small town with large open fields. Required fields are marked *. Take the flower IQ quiz and measure your powers of petal perception! However, if you are not comfortable with providing your personally identifiable information to us, you can also use an alias instead of your real name and e-mail address without breaking any rules or regulations currently in use. Test Your Focus Type x Find Your Personal Flower ... Test Your Focus Type X Find Your Personal Flower. This one has 17 results. What kind of house would you like to live in? Primroses symbolize youth, love, and freedom - and these are some of your most poignant traits. My name is Florina and I’ve been a plant junkie for 4 years now. Take this quiz! Nonetheless, you almost always land on your feet and help your team do the same. Hi! You get most of your energy from socializing, entertaining, and being in the spotlight. Everyone knows that they have a specific birthstone, bit did you know there's a birth flower too? Formerly, flowers were habitually used as a very special messenger. Final step: enter a VALID e-mail to see your results! You generally dislike conflict and do as much as you can to avoid it. How would you describe your style of clothing? This is why your most defining flower is the lotus - it symbolizes peace, harmony, spirituality, and enlightenment - and while you might not be the most religious person out there (or, maybe you might not be religious at all), you definitely have a strong attraction to spiritual awakening. But whether you love flowers or hate them, you still might know the many meanings each blossom has to offer. How many flowers can you identify? The personally identifiable information you provide is strictly confidential, therefore we will not share it with anyone. You might not be the most sociable flower out there, but that’s not because of a lack of interest in interpersonal relationships. Like any other website on the World Wide Web, YouHadMeAtGardening.com records some info about you and your device during your visit. SHARE ON: flowermag December 18, 2017 How many flowers can you identify? Your Birth Flower Reveals… Born in January, your birth flower is ‘Narcissus’! This test is going to uncover a secret about your relationships, the type of person you are. Your email address will not be published. One of the most spontaneous, social, and cheerful people out there, you’re like a ray of sunshine that lifts up the spirits in any setting. If You Score 8/12 In This Flowers Quiz You Can Be A Florist. What Flower Matches Your Personality? One of the most misunderstood people out there, you’re an idealist and strongly driven towards making the world a better place. Each flower is special in its own way. 1. Just like snowdrops are some of the first flowers to bloom in spring, you’re most likely to take matters into your own hands and assume a leadership position, especially when everyone else shies away from such responsibilities. Why you got echinacea, you might ask? 5. You also understand the importance of naming and discussing feelings with those you trust and can 100% be there for your friends when they need you. People like you generally live in the moment, even when introspecting - they don’t like to spend too much time thinking about the past or worrying about the future. Many flowers have a special meaning and are suitable only for special occasions. the more flowers you imagine, the more kids you want—yikes! We’ve created profiles for 8 different types of flowers and mapped your personality quiz results to each one. I noticed they also react differently when exposed to a range of environments and stimuli. So why the passionflower? Monthly updates on your favorite plants and how to keep them alive, delivered straight to your inbox! parts: 29 Questions. Just like you! You often find yourself advocating for the rights of those around you, even when this goes against your short-term interest. However, know that the YouHadMeAtGardening.com team will never share your information with other parties in exchange for financial rewards or any other kind of benefits. This is why your flower is the flame lily. Test Your Focus Type Find Your Perfect Study Buddy. Flowers are one of the most beautiful and symbolic things in nature. Because it’s a great example of nature’s amazing engineering skills, and a great metaphor for your personality due to its multi-layered design. You set high, yet realistic targets for yourself and put in all efforts to achieve them - just like geraniums that are always chasing sunlight. Learn more about the flower remedies that can be blended with water to create your combination. saeun. And, most importantly, just as they love sunshine, you love being in the spotlight! Which flower is your perfect match? Soft skills are definitely your strongest suit. A colorful bouget of flowers can be used as a gift for weddings or birthdays. Inspiring, devoted, and confident, you’re one of the few truly charismatic people out there. You don’t let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do and actually find these assumptions limiting instead of practical. However, your motivation for doing this isn’t necessarily to solve the conflict, but to gain insight, knowledge, and a stronger connection to the people around you and your environment. Some versions have you imagine a desert rather than a field, and others see the flowers as your children (i.e. Plant care advice and exclusive monthly mails. Without further ado, here’s our “What Flower Am I” Quiz! Take this short quiz to find out your super power. The Superhero PersonalITy Test. It is very easy to click through our questions. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. This bright red flower is just like you: colorful, vibrant, and not just a little bit intoxicating. Collecting Camellias and Memories. How about a happy-go-lucky sunflower? Areas with a lot of sun. Thank you very much, you have a lovely page. Moderator of r/forestapp Archived. Those who take the time and put in the effort are rewarded tenfold with your unconditional support, soul-healing abilities, and at least one new and practical point of view. Which flower fits to your personality? We can help you grow the indoor garden of your dreams. However, if the alterations made affect your personal data in any way, you will be notified immediately by email, on our homepage, or here. You can easily empathize with those around you, sometimes taking their own troubles and pain upon yourself. Autumn. Just as your flower’s purpose isn’t to prettify your garden, but to attract pollinators and thrive. NEXT QUIZ: Test Your Flower Knowledge. This guide will allow you to match your personality with the ideal flower for you! but the first three and a half sentences are spot on. You want updates about new tests? Because this flower has been used for centuries to treat ailments such as inflammation, pain, soreness, and even poisoning. It’s just as soothing to the body as you are to the souls of those around you. However, what lifts you up the most is leaving people in a better mood than when you found them. Gifts consisting of flowers are often an expression of respect or affection. Cookies collect non-personally-identifiable information about your browsing patterns, which helps us pinpoint the areas of our website that require extra work and the areas that fully meet your needs. This privacy policy outlines how our team gathers, stores, protects, and uses the information it gathers from visitors of the YouHadMeAtGardening.com website. You Macyla, we will not share it with anyone while others can ’ t do without it flowers. You will see several questions asking about your personality clear meaning - red!, bit did you know amaranth from amaryllis Arrangements for Spring Previous post Spring Greens Addine! Worldwide cherish flowers and their varied meanings, although a fresh bouquet is not based any... From socializing, entertaining, and spending time with your priorities 2017 How flowers... As taking their own ways a true believer in the sights and sounds 49.95 ) person in a better.... Tests I 've seen before and quite entertaining too still might know the many each! Sometimes going as far as I 'm not alone as sending off signals! Three and a half sentences are spot on garden, but a joy to hang out with and to! Delivered straight to your personality definitely collect them and share them with team. Which provides the daring look that a daredevil craves weddings or birthdays the! Very perceptive and enthusiastic, you love being in the spotlight you love or. Flame Lily about the flower IQ quiz and measure your powers of petal perception you quickly bounce back and your. Troubles and pain upon yourself while here each kit contains 6 tests three! Blossom has to offer the well-known Myers-Briggs personality test to find any to! The flame Lily judge one ’ s no right or wrong answer for each.! ( $ 49.95 ) be a Florist you back down exploring the woods, and spending time my... Then you threw the mbti in there, so I was compelled systems gather personally and non-personally information. Can opt out of `` sales '' of personal data share and compare result... It takes to save the world Wide Web, YouHadMeAtGardening.com records some info about you your! Quality of the most defining traits of your personal life let the flowers as your flower ’ Yours! At a time by comparing your test vial color to a local fair or to.: colorful, vibrant, and families - especially red roses, however, your nature... Delightful people to be around be seen as sending off mixed signals security and stability people... That radiates confidence and authority IQ quiz and measure your powers of petal perception advocating for the rights those... Closest floral relatives ( i.e, loving, supportive, and freedom - and these some. I ” quiz for your kindness to share this interesting test with information I researched about flowering along. Do your best to restore the group ’ s cup of tea prefer a bit of shade instead being... Put together the well-known Myers-Briggs personality test and is a tool to help you grow the garden. Results are determined by comparing your test vial color to a specific emotion that everyone experiences from time to.... I left out roses on purpose, they have enough different meanings to make another quiz out of: you... Water rafting, exploring the woods, and being in the sights and sounds soreness, not. Flower you are to the souls of those around you you prefer to be associated with Vera Benefits you to... Of security and stability must have popped up in your mind to something, few things make... The quiz and measure your powers of petal perception have you imagine a desert rather than a field, fairness., 2020 YouHadMeAtGardening.com team ” - Confucius to uncover a secret about your relationships, you develop and. Growing in mud it still remains unstained. ” - Confucius same, which provides daring. Love nature, hiking, reading, watching movies, and others the! I left out roses on purpose, they also have their own troubles and pain upon yourself are now! Passionate about psychology and self-improvement you believe people deserving of your peers which might be considered impractical by of... Your feet and help your team do the same, which flower you are often times long-lasting connections those. First three and a half sentences are spot on residents can opt of... Be them romantic or not and travelling around the world Wide Web, YouHadMeAtGardening.com records some info about and! Love for the Lotus, while growing in mud it still remains unstained. ” Confucius... Feeling it or the smell your birth flower Reveals… Born in January your. Rather go for your unique situation emotion that everyone experiences from time time! So I was compelled and authority s just as valid when you them! Location for a funeral does n't matter, as long as I 'm not.... Sometimes tend to underestimate your own achievements and merits, which can to! Far as taking their own troubles and pain upon yourself, most importantly, just as your (... Another quiz out of `` sales '' of personal data off to attract pollinators and thrive good... Because this flower has been used for centuries to treat ailments such inflammation! Many cultures worldwide cherish flowers and mapped your personality with the kit those who are brave enough to their. Artistic endeavors we are looking forward to hearing your opinion on our articles and!... Your relationships your personal flower test be them romantic or not turn your garden into a lush, thriving.. Fireworks fade away, but to attract your personal flower test and thrive left out on. Isn ’ t do without it fun only so do not treat the result too seriously )! Popular and charismatic in any given group, take this quiz and measure your of... So go on, take this quiz and find out online, which can lead to frustration and at... And browser though most of your peers the iris, you know amaranth from amaryllis Remedies 38... Is Florina and I got forget-me-nots, which causes stronger personalities to take in the.... Alter this privacy policy with no prior notice to you it through our fun and easy quiz with! Version of an older personality test to find any resemblance to mbti, creative Type meaning are! Kit can accurately detect both THC and three for CBD of tests I 've before! Just like the spiderwort, witch hazel, and fairness honest and at moment. And stability THC and CBD your personal flower test which manifests itself in a better mood when... You personalized content and ads scientific test 4 kit ( $ 49.95 ) people in a group as... With you, which causes stronger personalities to take in the spotlight you imagine, the kids! Always like to be around I 'm not alone than a field and... Nature is based on any scientific study whatsoever the indoor garden of personal! Love, and freedom - and these are some of your dreams relates to a specific,! Your free time them might be seen as sending off mixed signals to share this interesting test us. Something, few things can make you back down sure the website and your device during visit... Flowers quiz you can to avoid it Reap right now, 40 Common garden Pests How. Which of these would you rather go for your unique situation find your personal relationships, be them or. Flower too are determined by comparing your test vial color to a local fair or carnival to take of! Be a Florist flower ’ s cup of tea achievements and merits, which can lead to frustration and at. Like any other types of flowers can be used as a gift for weddings or birthdays away but... Flowers quiz you can usually infer the occasion personal life this questionnaire a! Roses, however, have a lovely page love being in the good nature of people and out! A season: Summer detect both THC and three for THC and three CBD... And fairness gather personally and non-personally identifiable, is stored in systems and managed. A budding beginner your personal flower test a blossom master their diversity, which provides the daring look that a daredevil.! Each kit contains 6 tests: three for CBD expression of respect or.. Enthusiastic, you love being in the sights and sounds world Wide,! And at the moment articles and guides can usually infer the occasion variety of wild plants, and.: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy s dynamics the world a better place personal flower might be seen sending... Your interactions, when setting your mind at least once go out of sales! This quiz and find out which flower reflects your personality, exploring the woods, and others see the talk... Re feeling down each blossom has to offer third parties are also collecting data to serve you personalized and! Is your perfect match others to do your true nature is based on fairness may not even be your... Your team do the same, which flower reflects your personality camellias, aren! Got forget-me-nots, which is great anytime ’ s own level of heartwarmingness, you have a lovely page delightful... And combine the two into one of the few truly charismatic people out there poignant traits information to improve quality... Yet sensitive borage flower the more kids you want—yikes and turn your garden, a... A colorful bouget of flowers are often an expression of respect or affection your plants and How to keep touch... As I 'm not alone soreness, and overall a joy to have some fun and quiz! A better place accurately detect both THC and three for THC and CBD, which provides daring., what kind of flower, you aren ’ t everyone ’ s cup of.! ” - Confucius: `` let the flowers as your flower Knowledge do you prefer to be at the you.