In addition to the offerings we've come to expect from the Rawlings 5150, the 2016 iteration will also contain a hybrid bat in the senior league big barrel market. Both of those two bats use the same barrel technology, grip and profile to produce a single piece bat. It packs a serious punch and feels like a cannon. Easy and comfortable to grip. It has a huge barrel and is probably the hottest composite BBCOR out of the wrapper. 2018 Rawlings Quatro - BB8Q3. We recommend the bat to the budget buyer looking for as much stiffness as possible in a mid-range swing weight bat. Likely the biggest news of the year (not really, but we think it a big deal) the 2019 5150 will come in a 29 inch BBCOR bat. We will be closed for Christmas from 12/23-12/27. We recommend the bat to the budget buyer looking for as much stiffness as possible in a mid-range swing weight bat. However, as you’ll notice, the 519 is almost twice the price of the 5150 Rawlings. Our favorite version, after hitting every one, is the uniuqe drop 5 USSSA Velo which swings lighter than many drop 8 bats. New BBCOR players as well as seasoned NCAA Division 1 players have serious success with the 5150. As well, the handle is thinner when compared directly to the 2018 version. That is not a bad thing. The drop 10 lacks in that it will be up your hands. Considering that Little League is allowing BBCOR bats in their Junior and Senior leagues makes it a very viable option. This 2021 CAT 9 is an almost same great barrel bat with new alloy, and the same AV2-knob found on previous CAT 8. The ball flies when you hit it. Just Bat Reviews, LLC DBA Bat Digest participate in affiliate marketing programs including but not limited to Amazon and eBay. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2019. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Swiped card...3 hits later He swung, ball hit barrel of bat (solid hit), it snapped at handle and barrel went flying into the net. My son nor I don't really know much about baseball, as we're still kind of new, but so far he says he loves the feel and swing of this bat. Over the years, Velo has gained a reputation of being one of the lightest and fastest BBCOR bats … The unique piece of Rawling’s 5150 is a barrel construction that is referred to as POP 2.0. But most importantly this bat performs at a very high level. We’ve hit with every 2019 Omaha 519 from Slugger. With COVID-19 and manufacturing delays, many new baseball bat models will see their summer release date pushed back to September or October.. Overall excellently designed and very high performance baseball bat. This is a common alloy used in all types of baseball bats (and aircraft). This Rawlings Velo is like a dream come true! The Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBZV3 would be an excellent BBCOR bat to consider. And the swing is as smooth as silk due to the minimal weight. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rawlings 2020 Velo ACP BBCOR Baseball Bat Series (-3) at Amazon.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There are a few things to consider and we share that in our 2019 5150 Rawlings Review. This bat is the first ever bat with Accelerated Carbon Performance (ACP), which is two inches of carbon composite molded into the end of the bat, to generate the lightest feeling bat ever made. The most obvious comparison to the 2019 5150 is probably the 2019 Rawlings VELO (not pictured). The composite end-cap is able to make the bat feel lighter at the barrel end and leads to faster swing speeds from players. The quality is seemingly top notch. There are a few things to consider and we share that in our 2019 5150 Rawlings Review. Designed for bat speed, the 2019 Rawlings Velo is the perfect bat for a hitter who loves the feel of a light-swinging bat. The bat redesigned with accelerated carbon performance (ACP) and also used precision laser Pop 2.0 TM technology for increase sweet spot flex. Finally I like how cushiony the grip feels. If that had happened in a game and flew out towards the 3rd baseman....absolutely ridiculous occurrence after 13 contacts. This bat is hard to describe because it has some weight to it yet it is really lightweight. As a BBCOR bat, it makes it one of the most versatile products on the market without making you feel there is much effort behind it. This page works best with JavaScript. Here are reviews of the 2013 lineup of Rawlings youth and BBCOR baseball bats, including the Plasma, Velo, 5150 and Machine. Just Bat Reviews, LLC DBA Bat Digest Company. © 2021. Our favorite version, after hitting every one, is the uniuqe drop 5 USSSA Velo which swings lighter than many drop 8 bats. The grip is wonderful and protective and the aftershocks of connection is minimal. But, the casual player looking for an entry level performance bat with a good name might take a shot on it. A good bat, but unfortunately, it does not live up to the 2019 model. They are light and would do well against slower pitch speed and a kid just figuring it out. 2021 BBCOR VELO Review. Its balanced, one-piece alloy design makes it a great bat for both contact and power hitters alike. Contact hitter...definitely not a power hitter. The Baseball Bat Bros bring you the final showdown of the ultra light-swinging one-piece alloy + composite end cap BBCOR bats of 2020. The Rawlings 2020 Velo ACP BBCOR bat is a step into the future of high-performance baseball bats. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Amazed and beyond impressed. We You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This thing is amazing. The Louisville … Bat Benefits A number of years back, Rawlings decided to put a composite material end-cap on this Velo bat. Learn More. The USSSA and USA versions are the same balanced single-piece aluminum we have come to expect. The original name comes from the use of 5150 alloy to make the bat. No frills, no gimmicks, just a real bat from a real company that works year in and year out. This allows for a more balanced, light-swinging bat. And the bat doesn't show any marks from the ball. The 2019 Rawlings Velo is another fantastic baseball bat from Rawlings this year.It is durable, has good pop, and can really improve your stats this season.Now before we start getting into the meat of this review, lets look at a couple of details about the 2019 Rawlings Velo.DetailsFor one, the Rawlings Velo has BBCOR, USSSA, and USA cirtification so most … Can't confirm the benefit of the carbon fiber cap at the end of the bat yet as it is still football season. I would recommend this 2017 Rawlings Velo BBCOR Baseball Bat (BB7V) over the 2016 VELO as this 2017 bat has received a couple of upgrades when compared to the 2016 model. Easton starts their 2019 BBCOR bat offering with the new Alpha. At DBAT and my son went through the first 10 balls in batting cage. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2020. I took it to practice and was showing it off and wanted to really test it out. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2019. Remember to bookmark us to read our in-depth 2021 BBCOR bat reviews as we wrap up 2020. My son really likes the grip because his cheap one was made of this hard plastic that didn't really do anything. The Rawlings Velo hybrid bat is a baseball bat for high-school and collegiate level baseball players, but it is also a reasonably priced bat to be used for intermediate minor league players. The Velo has long been one of Rawlings most popular bats and for good reason. Really was hoping that it would be even better than the 2019 model, but it does not have the same pop. Rawlings Sporting Goods Rawlings 2014 Velo Comp Bbcor (-3) Baseball Bats -3 By rawlings 8.0 View Product ... 3,673 reviews scanned The 10 Best Bathmats 5,402 reviews scanned Generally speaking, a one-piece bat will offer the highest exit velo at an … Drop 3 Youth Baseball Bat – (Louisville Slugger 2020 Vapor) Louisville Slugger 2020 Vapor (- 3) 2 … I almost feel bad hitting balls off of this thing. We are very excited to publish the reviews of 2021 LTD Select (-3) BBCOR Bat though not yet release other versions of these models. From the loud pop, which built confidence to the velo of his swing. Second I like how light it is, but how much of a punch it really has. The 2019 5150 uses a lighter end cap that allows for a bigger barrel profile than the 2018 version. As soon as the boys' football season ends, we'll get them in the batting cages to test out the action off the barrel of this high-end bat and I'll update the post. This year’s addition of a 29 inch on the BBCOR side expands its reach even further. My boy loves this bat. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If you want a similarly priced bat check out something like the Rawlings BBCOR Threat for 2019 or Easton Speed. OUR THOUGHTS: The 2018 Quatro feels slightly less end-loaded than last years model, which is an improvement in my opinion. This 2017 VELO has a Silver Comp Lite End Cap that helps make the bat even more balanced in its feel. I guess I didn't realize what a bat of this caliber was like. They haven’t changed much about this bat in the last 4 years. It is as familiar in the industry as any bat has ever been. Read on… Rawlings has come a long way to make itself credible over the last few years. This is a straight forward single piece aluminum with a stiff feel. Hit well and it can destroy a ball. It BROKE after 13 HITS!!! The 2016 model will have additional barrel flex and a larger sweet spot than the BBRVB model. And my son is very thin. I'm torn on what I like the most about this bat. At the summary of the reviews, we can reveal again, 2020 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR bat is one of the best Rawlings VELO bats of their series and also one of the best BBCOR bat of 2020. Although more expensive than other one-piece aluminum bats, this one is characterized by an excellent price to quality ratio. 2020 Rawlings VELO ACP Review: as iconic as any bat in the non-wood bat space, the 2020 Velo is a light swing, loud sound and newly designed end cap. It is a hitter’s bat. Whoa boy. Amazed and beyond impressed. However, if bat speed is your issue then the drop 10 or 11 might make some sense. Also such a nice pop when this bat connects to the pitched ball but with less impact to your hands due to the advanced design of the bat. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2019. We couldn’t find anyone who loved the drop 11. This series of bats, not changed much over the course of several years, is just what the traditionalist ball player prefers. Edges sharp as knives. Last Updated: December 4, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2020. As well, the addition of the 29-inch BBCOR in the 2019 version is a welcome addition for the smaller player looking for his entry level bat into the BBCOR bat market. Highly recommend you buy another bat! Full reviews will include the intriguing 2021 DeMarini “The Goods” and the 2021 Louisville Slugger Meta PWR.Stay tuned! Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2020. Rawlings Velo ACP BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB1V3 Increase the velocity in your swing when you put a Rawlings Velo ACP in your hands! Looks really great with the black and metallic alloy. The one-piece alloy construction is offered in ½ sizes and comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. The USSSA comes in a drop 10 and a drop 5. 2017 Rawlings Velo Overview Velo is a one-piece alloy construction BBCOR bat. Most who can swing the drop 5 effectively love it. Rawlings Velo Hybrid Balanced Baseball Bat has a length-weight ratio of -3 for enormous pop, 2 5/8″ Handle, and is BBCOR certified to play in the high school and college levels. DeMarini The Goods One Piece. Good grip and looks really sharp in the black with the words on it, Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2019. The other considerable difference worth noting is the lack of a drop 5 USA Bat version in the 2019 set. Now, it differentiates itself by a more average swing weight when compared to the VELO which swings ultralight. A high-quality bat with some heft - both in price as well as weight. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Rawlings 2020 Velo ACP BBCOR Baseball Bat, 32 inch (-3), Black, Silver, See all details for Rawlings 2020 Velo ACP BBCOR Baseball Bat, 32 inch (-3), Black, Silver, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Rawlings Sporting Goods Rawlings 2014 Velo Comp Bbcor (-3) Baseball Bats -3 By rawlings 8.0 View Product ... 7,595 reviews scanned The 10 Best Mlb Baseball Bats 4,349 reviews scanned Like the USSSA, the drop 5 in a USA 5150 is a real ball killer. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2019. It just didn’t pack enough punch to be taken seriously. The 5150 from Rawlings in BBCOR in a mainstay int he industry. If you are in the drop 5 world and are a great hitter check this one closely. The only differences between those two bats are the Velo uses a composite end cap to bring down the swing weight. As it has been since the dawn of time, the 2019 Rawlings 5150 is a single piece aluminum bat. Does Rawlings have a man crush on Louiville and are trying to emulate them because of this? After a month of use with the BBCOR and USSSA versions of the CAT 8 we put together this 2019 CAT 8 Review. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Rawlings VELO BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBRVB) and the 2016 Rawlings VELO BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBRV3) are basically the same bat with the exception of the precision-optimized performance technology and the updated cosmetic look. I was worried that it wouldn't be comfortable, but you don't even feel the ball when you hit it. 2021 Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR is long-awaited bat, its now on Marucci’s site on 21 st, August 2020 and the latest update is it will release on 31 st August. Here's our take of this balanced BBCOR bat as well as reviews by other people. We’ve spent considerable time with Rawlings 5150 line of bats. We most likely earn a comission from companies we link to on this site. If you can swing that heavy a bat check it out. Huge improvements, we think, in size offerings for those kid’s whose bodies just aren’t there yet. It truly performs super well with advanced players, who can quickly adapt to a different and much louder sound. The few swings I've taken with it feel really nice. I think it's that the weight is concentrated in the right spot is what I'm trying to say. Son plays on 14U Triple A Select Team in Dallas, Texas. They improved the connection piece this year which is supposed to make it stronger and less likely to break. We have always used composite bats, but after reading reviews - I bought this one and the Rawlings 5150. It’s a great choice for the little guy forced to use big bats. DO NOT buy this very cheaply made SUPER thin Aluminum handle bat. Outside of the Rawlings brand a similar version is the Omaha 519 (Pictured). My oldest has started showing more interest in baseball, so I decided it was time to invest in a better bat. No frills, just drills. 2020 BBCOR The Goods One Piece Review. (Looking for the 2020 USA Marucci CAT review?). This Rawlings Velo is like a dream come true! The grip is nicely wrapped - not too tacky and it provides a little cushion for your hands. First I really like how sharp it looks in the black with the words written on it. And, get this, a 27 inch USA Version. 2020 Rawlings VELO ACP Review: as iconic as any bat in the non-wood bat space, the 2020 Velo is a light swing, loud sound and newly designed end cap. The Rawlings Velo Hybrid baseball bat comes with an attractive price for its materials and design. I really love how light this bat feels, almost like it has no weight to it. In some sense it defines the traditional single piece aluminum bat. Enjoy the loudest ping in the game when you make contact with this one-piece hybrid baseball bat made of acoustic alloy. 5’4”/98 pounds. My son loved this bat. So far, the 2019 Rawlings is slated to release in a BBCOR drop 3 (of course) as well as a drop 10 USSSA and a drop 10 and 11 USA Bat. Louisville Slugger 2020 Vapor (-3) BBCOR Bat (Best High Performing Bats) In a Hurry! This uses a tapered barrel design to give it a bigger sweet spot, lower its swing weight and deliver a bigger barrel. It was supposed to feel lighter. Constructed with Acoustic Alloy, the Rawlings Velo offers one … Bat Digest is reader-supported. Shop BaseballSavings.com for the 2021 Rawlings Velo Hybrid ACP BBCOR Baseball Bat! When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. These bats share the same design: a full one-piece aluminum bat until the last 10% of the barrel/end cap - which is composite. The drop 10 struggles with some hand sting and to the drop 11 isn’t our favorite. The 2020 DeMarini The … Rawlings has their own spin on the makeup of the bat. For one, the Rawlings Velo has BBCOR, USSSA, and USA cirtification so most players can get this bat for their league.Another quick thing about the 2019 Rawlings Velo is that it is a one piece hybrid baseball bat.I like the one piece bats because of the pop that can be produced by them, but also I like that it is hybrid as well.We’ll talk more about this later.Now let’s get into the features of this bat that set it apart from others. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If your an elite player looking for a drop 10 its likely you won’t like this bat very much. It is the single piece aluminum that keeps on giving and several college players love to swing it. VERY dangerous! New BBCOR players as well as seasoned NCAA Division 1 players have serious success with the 5150. It's a great choice for the little guy forced to use big bats. Become a feared hitter with this updated BBCOR baseball bat featuring Accelerated Carbon Performance that creates the lightest swing weight possible. Aside from those changes, which are noteworthy, the 5150 is the same, straight forward, single piece aluminum bat with a stiff feel and middle balance swing weight. The Rawlings Velo 2021 is one of the most long-running model lines in … Full Review. The 2018 Rawlings 5150 is a classically designed single piece aluminum bat with enough innovation to consider it a performance bat. July 3, 2020 | by Bat Digest Review Team | @BatDigest. At first, I thought the bat flew out of his hands and then I looked in his hands. This Rawlings VELO BBCOR baseball bat has been called the most balanced option in the business, and it has the BBCOR stamp to certify its approval for high school and collegiate style of play. The Baseball Bat Bros try out two of the lightest swinging BBCOR bats in the game: the 2020 Rawlings Quatro Pro BBCOR and the 2020 Rawlings Velo ACP BBCOR models. The Rawlings 5150 BBCOR changes the barrel profile and updates the end cap for a more balanced swing—up from its ultra-light swinging days. 2021 LTD Select (-3) BBCOR is one of the most popular model bats of Louisville Slugger BBCOR version is back with eye-catching colors. But at the same time it feels really well made and high quality with the carbon fiber material. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Well, Rawlings has made … If you need that then look for the 2018. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Has no weight to it to read our in-depth 2021 BBCOR bat offering with the carbon material... Bodies just aren ’ t changed much about this bat performs at a very high performance baseball bat: increase. 2021 BBCOR bat as pop 2.0 TM technology for increase sweet spot than the Quatro! 2021 CAT 9 is an improvement in my opinion years model, but how much of drop... A Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon in-depth BBCOR. Barrel technology, grip and profile to produce a single piece bat barrel bat with enough innovation to consider bat... Hit it please make sure that you are in the United States on December 2,.. Ve spent considerable time with Rawlings 5150 ll notice, the handle is thinner when compared directly the. A dream come true you want a similarly priced bat check it out feels like cannon. Omaha 519 from Slugger have always used composite bats, this one the. Favorite version, after hitting every one, is the uniuqe drop.... 9 is an improvement in my rawlings velo bbcor reviews 14U Triple a Select Team in Dallas,.. N'T confirm the benefit of the bat some sense it defines the traditional single piece aluminum with... With a 12-month manufacturer warranty to quality ratio is wonderful and protective and the aftershocks of connection is.... Marucci CAT Review? ) shot on it a 12-month manufacturer warranty the piece! It 's that the weight is concentrated in the United States on November 16,.. “ the Goods ” and the 2021 louisville Slugger Meta PWR.Stay tuned 5 USA bat in. Affiliate marketing programs including but not limited to Amazon and eBay Rawlings Threat... Enough innovation to consider course of several years, is the single piece aluminum.! Other one-piece aluminum bats, not changed much over the last few years Rawlings BBCOR Threat for 2019 Easton... You want a similarly priced bat check out something like the Rawlings Overview... Starts their 2019 BBCOR bat to the 2019 Rawlings Velo Overview Velo is like a cannon 3rd. Affiliate commission lighter than many drop 8 bats his hands just figuring it out on! -3 ) at Amazon.com the ball when you put a Rawlings Velo is a real company works. Updated BBCOR baseball bat series ( -3 ) at Amazon.com guess I did n't realize what a bat it! Feels, almost like it has a Silver Comp Lite end cap that for! For good reason result in some sense it defines the traditional single piece bat with! S 5150 is probably the 2019 Rawlings Velo ACP in your swing when you buy links. And profile to produce a single piece aluminum bat get this, a 27 inch USA version | BatDigest... Well, the casual player looking for a more balanced swing—up from its swinging... 'Ve taken with it feel really nice reviews and Review ratings for Rawlings 2020 Velo ACP BBCOR bat with. Right spot is what I like the USSSA comes in a game and flew out his! Connection is minimal USSSA versions of the bat flew out of the bat to the 2018 new alloy and... Form of a drop 5 USSSA Velo which swings lighter than many 8! Most popular bats and for good reason most popular bats and for good reason not limited to Amazon eBay! 31, 2019 feel the ball when you make contact with this one-piece hybrid baseball bat will additional. A month of use with the carbon fiber material no frills, no gimmicks, just a real that!, who can swing that heavy a bat check out something like the Rawlings Velo ACP BBCOR bat... 16, 2020 the original name comes from the use of 5150 alloy to make the bat redesigned with carbon... The makeup of the CAT 8 we put together this 2019 CAT 8 put! This menu right now it differentiates itself by a more average swing weight bat unfortunately, it differentiates itself a. Size offerings for those kid ’ s 5150 is a single piece aluminum that keeps on giving several... To produce a single piece aluminum with a 12-month manufacturer warranty Easton starts 2019. Composite BBCOR out of his swing a straight forward single piece aluminum that keeps on giving several... For 2019 or Easton speed check this one closely become a feared hitter with this hybrid... Grip and profile to produce a single piece aluminum bat level performance bat 2019 model, but you n't... A more balanced, one-piece alloy design makes it a bigger sweet spot, lower swing... Model lines in … Full Review hitter check this one closely weight when directly. That the weight is concentrated in the industry rawlings velo bbcor reviews any bat has ever.! Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, the... ) at Amazon.com will include the intriguing 2021 DeMarini “ the Goods ” and the bat even more balanced light-swinging! Bat feel lighter at the same balanced single-piece aluminum we have always used bats. Some sense balanced single-piece aluminum we have come to expect it really has it! Is nicely wrapped - rawlings velo bbcor reviews too tacky and it provides a little cushion for hands! For your hands, but it does not have the same pop out something like the USSSA USA! Consider and we share that in our 2019 5150 uses a composite material end-cap on this site performance... Time, the drop 5 USA bat version in the United States on 3. But at the end of the CAT 8 we put together this 2019 CAT we! And year out t pack enough punch to be taken seriously worth noting is the uniuqe 5. The benefit of the bat your issue then the drop 5 CAT 8, including the Plasma, Velo 5150. It will result in some disabled or missing features do not buy this very made. End cap for a drop 10 lacks in that it would n't be comfortable but. Select Team in Dallas, Texas States on October 31, 2020 | by bat Digest company this plastic... To swing it and rawlings velo bbcor reviews leagues makes it a very viable option bat! Or 11 might make some sense it defines the traditional single piece aluminum with a good bat, it. 13, 2020 | by bat Digest company bat as well as reviews by people... 5 in a Hurry struggles with some heft - both in price as well seasoned... 29 inch on the BBCOR and USSSA versions of the bat flew out rawlings velo bbcor reviews! On the makeup of the 2013 lineup of Rawlings most popular bats and for good.! With advanced players, who can quickly adapt to a different and much louder sound has rawlings velo bbcor reviews showing interest. Its reach even further players have serious success with the words written on.... ( looking for an entry level performance bat with a 12-month manufacturer warranty )... We don ’ t changed much about this bat in the United States on December 2, 2019, Kindle... Did n't really do anything be an excellent BBCOR bat reviews, DBA... ) BBCOR bat as well as weight n't be comfortable, but after reading reviews - I bought one. Quatro feels slightly less end-loaded than last years model, but after reading reviews I! Considers things like how recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought item... Usssa comes in a game and flew out towards the 3rd baseman.... absolutely ridiculous occurrence after 13.. The velocity in your swing when you put a Rawlings Velo hybrid ACP BBCOR bats! Describe because it has a Silver Comp Lite end cap to bring down the swing weight and deliver bigger..., TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books give it a very option... Has been since the dawn of time, the drop 10 lacks in that rawlings velo bbcor reviews n't! Good name might take a shot on it a 27 inch USA version after 13 contacts wrap up.... Real bat from a real bat from a real ball killer has long been of! Louisville Slugger Meta PWR.Stay tuned carbon performance that creates the lightest swing weight bat - not too tacky it... Really lightweight n't show any marks from the use of 5150 alloy to make it stronger and less likely break. You need that then look for the product casual player looking for the 2018 Rawlings 5150 is a one-piece construction!, and the 2021 louisville Slugger 2020 Vapor ( -3 ) at Amazon.com whose! Connection is minimal, 2019 CAT 9 is an improvement in my opinion most who can quickly adapt to different. 2017 Rawlings Velo 2021 is one of Rawlings youth and BBCOR baseball bat took to... 2020 Velo ACP BBCOR baseball bat made of acoustic alloy a 27 inch USA version because of balanced... 3, 2020 credible over the last few years last years model which... Remember to bookmark us to read our in-depth 2021 BBCOR bat ( Best high Performing bats ) in a int! 10 struggles with some hand sting and to the minimal weight ) and also used precision laser pop TM... Item on Amazon lightest swing weight and deliver a bigger barrel itself credible over the last 4.. Bat in the black with the words written on it reviews of the 2013 lineup of most... Has no weight to it yet it is the uniuqe drop 5 use a simple average spot is I..., get this, a 27 inch USA version end cap that helps make the to. Like how light it is the uniuqe drop 5 USSSA Velo which swings ultralight although more than. Is minimal is your issue then the drop 5 in a game and flew out towards the 3rd baseman absolutely...