Buy now! I had to return this and get a small, but the quality is great. Unable to add item to List. Will be looking to purchase more of these sweatshirts in other colors/schools. Stay comfortable as you lounge around your dorm or cheer your favorite college football team on to victory. Flat-rate shipping on your order. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at Barnes & Noble at Troy University. I really don’t think its worth the $60. Our corded sweatshirt is the most popular Women's item of this college football season. However, when I received this jacket , the bag said medium. chicka-d Women's Corded Crew Sweatshirt, Crimson, Large ... Chicka-d makes the BEST soft sweatshirts! the reviews all said that it was made oversized so to just get the size I usually get. I thought that this came in one size , as you cannot choose a size when ordering.
Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Oversized sweatshirt with a super soft, vintage wash corded fabric. Screen printed logo. Flat-rate shipping on your order. Embroidery logo. You can order plain or with a print DescriptionOur best seller! Screen printed logo. For an extra layer when the temperatures drop, wear the Chicka-D Women's Nebraska Cornhuskers Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt. 100% cotton. It’s perfect! chicka-d Women's Corded Crew Sweatshirt 4.4 out of 5 stars 8 ratings. Flat-rate shipping on your order. So if you prefer really oversized sweatshirts like me, STILL SIZE UP!! Imported. Embroidery logo. However, VERY pricy. Flat-rate shipping on your order. This will easily snag. Screen printed logo. Imported. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. If you are looking to buy yourself or gift someone a college sweatshirt look no further. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt at the official PSU Alumni Shop. Burnt Orange. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at The Carleton College Bookstore. Plus, check out our large selection of high quality licensed gear for men, women and kids, gifts, tailgate accessories, exclusive items, and more. Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2019. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Oh and they do run big so if you like your stuff a little roomy, stick to your size, don't go up a size. I would have loved to keep this shirt. 100% cotton. Flat-rate shipping on your order. Features a ribbed crew neckline, cuffs, and hemline.Fabric100% CottonFitOversized fitCareMachine wash cold with like colorsOnly non-chlorine bleach if neededTumble dry lowCool iron if needed. 100% cotton. $59.99 - $63.86. Please try again. chicka-d Women's Corded Sweatshirt 4.6 out of 5 stars 225 ratings | 3 answered questions Price: $31.34 - $56.95 & Free Returns on some sizes and colors Select Size to see the return policy for the item; Team Name: Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at Barnes & Noble at South Carolina. $59.99 - $61.58. Poor quality for $75. Screen printed logo. Features a ribbed crew neckline, cuffs, and hemline.Fabric100% CottonFitOversized fitCareMachine wash cold with like colorsOnly non-chlorine bleach if neededTumble dry lowCool iron if ne 15.24 x 10.59 x 1.65 inches; 13.69 Ounces, DISHANG Women's Short Sleeve Shirts Gym Dry-fit Athletic T, Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2018. chicka-d Women's Corded Crew Sweatshirt 4.4 out of 5 stars 8. I would have liked to reorder a SMALL or even an EXTRA SMALL had that been an option. Flat-rate shipping on your order. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Screen printed logo. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at The Liberty University Bookstore. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019. Screen printed logo. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Size: Select Size Chart Color: Natural 100% Cotton Imported The classic corded crew is a comfy, cozy pullover perfect for gamedays, campus strolls, and lounging. I’m wearing this as I write those. $54.99 - $58.91. $42.00 Everyday free shipping! Oversized sweatshirt with a super soft, vintage wash corded fabric. $5.00 flat rate shipping. Imported. Flat-rate shipping on your order. I usually wear large because I like my sweat shirts on the lose side but I bought a M and it’s exactly what I would hope a L was. This jacket is VERY oversized and snags extremely way too easy. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at Barnes & Noble at UNT Bookstore. Plus, check out our large selection of high quality licensed gear for men, women and kids, gifts, tailgate accessories, exclusive items, and more. 100% cotton. Imported. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2020. Everyday free shipping! Description Our best seller! Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at The Manhattan College Bookstore. The DailyMail Shop is bringing you great deals on lots of Chicka-d Activewear Sale including Kentucky Wildcats chicka-d Women's Corded … Shorter cropped, feminine silhouette features a ribbed neckline, cuff and hemline. This is the trendiest apparel item of the season. Imported. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at The High Point University Bookstore. This sweatshirt is almost EXACTLY what I wanted! Apr 23, 2019 - Get on trend in this oversized pullover from Chicka-D. Lilac. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt at the official Elon Alumni Shop. You will not be disappointed. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt at the official NSU Spartans Team Store. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Everyday free shipping! Hoping the person I gifted this knows how to release the snags. 100% cotton. Our best seller! Screen printed logo. There was a problem completing your request. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt at the official HU Bison Team Store. it IS bigger than a normal small would be, but I should have gotten a medium. Especially for the fact that I’ve had it for a little over a month and it’s already coming undone and has holes in it. 100% cotton. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at The Pace University Bookstore - New York City. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Virginia Tech Chicka-D Women's Embroidered Script Corded Sweatshirt $62.00 Clemson Chicka-D Women's Embroidered Script Corded Sweatshirt $62.00 Auburn Women's Chicka-D Tunic Hoodie $49.00 Virginia Tech Women's Chicka-D Cozy Cardigan $49.00 LSU Women's Chicka-D Cozy Cardigan $49.00 Clemson Women's Chicka-D Cozy Cardigan $49.00 Everyday free shipping! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Select Size to see the return policy for the item. 100% cotton. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at The College at Brockport Bookstore. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Specializing in collegiate, custom, and blank wholesale. Fabric 100% Cotton. Features a ribbed crew neckline, cuffs, and hemline. Flat-rate shipping on your order. Women's Oversized Comfy Cord Knit Pullover Top, chicka-d NCAA womens Corded Crew Pullover Sweatshirt, Campus Colors NCAA Adult Arch & Logo Gameday Crewneck Sweatshirt, Ivysport Crewneck Sweatshirt for College, Heritage Logo, Color, Adult Unisex, chicka-d Women's Corded Crew Team Sweatshirt, Charles River Apparel Women's Camden Crew Neck Sweatshirt, chicka-d NCAA womens Burnout Fleece Pullover, chicka-d Women's Campus Crewneck Sweatshirt. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt at the official Lindenwood Lions Team Store. Flat-rate shipping on your order. Screen printed logo. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. 100% cotton. A little cold weather isn't going to stop you from getting out there! Please try your search again later. the ONLY reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it’s not quite as oversized as I would have liked. 100% cotton. Spend $50.00 or more FREE SHIPPING. If you are looking to buy yourself or gift someone a college sweatshirt look no further. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. might even order a University if TN one! Flat-rate shipping on your order. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. I didn’t know what to expect after not receiving the best of quality of clothes from amazon but this is great! We can be reached 8am-5pm Monday through Friday CST by phone or 24 hours a day through email. Plus, check out our large selection of high quality licensed gear for men, women and kids, gifts, tailgate accessories, exclusive items, and more. Flat-rate shipping on your order. Imported. Screen printed logo. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt at the official The University of Tampa. Regular price Imported. Notice a snag as I was wrapping and had to gently pull it out by pulling the fabric from difference angles to release the thread. However, it runs very very large. Imported. Rep your university in this extremely oversized sweatshirt that will comfortably fit an array of body types. 100% cotton. Imported. Price: $59.99 - $63.86: Team Name: Alabama Crimson Tide. 100% cotton. Oversized sweatshirt with a super soft, vintage wash corded fabric. chicka-d NCAA womens Campus Pullover 3.8 out of 5 stars 26. I ordered this product a couple of days ago. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. chicka-d NCAA womens Cozy Fleece Hoodie 4.7 out of 5 stars 22. Love USPS. Imported. Aug 8, 2019 - Shop the University Co-op for Texas Longhorn t-shirts, souvenirs, and gifts. Plus, check out our large selection of high quality licensed gear for men, women and kids, gifts, tailgate accessories, exclusive items, and more. Imported. 100% cotton. The classic Corded Crew is a comfy, cozy pullover perfect for gamedays, campus strolls, and lounging, This style features our best-selling super soft vintage washed cotton corded fabric, The washed corded fabric is contrasted by a ribbed crew neckline, cuffs and hemline, Proudly designed and screen printed in the USA, NCAA officially licensed distressed bar screen print graphic. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Everyday free shipping! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Fit Relaxed fit Care Machine wash cold with like colors Only non-chlorine bleach if needed Tumble dry low Cool iron if needed. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2020. Made with vintage washed corded fabric and with a distressed screen print, it will help you stay warm on a cool game day. Fashion-forward, elevated basics for women. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Our customer service is exceptional as we value responding to our customers in a timely manner. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Amazon Brand - Goodthreads Men's Soft Cotton Rib Stitch Crewneck Sweater, Biucly Womens Casual Loose Crewneck Long Sleeve Sweatshirts Solid & Tie Dye Soft Thin Pullover Blouses Shirt Tops, Biucly Womens Casual Crewneck Tie Dye Sweatshirt Striped Printed Loose Soft Long Sleeve Pullover Tops Shirts, Amazon Essentials Men's Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt, Amazon Essentials Men's Long-Sleeve Lightweight French Terry Crewneck Sweatshirt, Amazon Brand - Goodthreads Men's Crewneck Fleece Sweatshirt. Plus, check out our large selection of high quality licensed gear for men, women and kids, gifts, tailgate accessories, exclusive items, and more. the quality is amazing, and the fabric is what I was expecting! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This product is made of 100% cotton. Regular price $49.99 Sale. Natural. Flat-rate shipping on your order. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at The SNHU Bookstore. other than that I’m happy! Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018. Features a ribbed crew neckline, cuffs, and hemline. Imported. Size Chart Definitely size down though. I was super ecstatic when i received it. 100% cotton. Screen printed logo. Flat-rate shipping on your order. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at Barnes & Noble at DePaul - Lincoln Park Campus. 100% cotton. My return got shipped all over the southeast, but USPS followed up in person and finally got it to me. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Flat-rate shipping on your order. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Screen printed logo. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2020. … Flat-rate shipping on your order. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Oh and they do run big so if you like your stuff a little roomy, stick to your size, don't go up a size. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. An update to our best seller! Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2020. Embroidery logo. Description Our best seller! I am 5’2 103 pounds. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Screen printed logo. Flat-rate shipping on your order. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at Barnes & Noble at Rutgers. Screen printed logo. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Our best seller! Chicka-d makes the BEST soft sweatshirts! Screen printed … Imported. Sale, DescriptionOur best seller! Plus, check out our large selection of high quality licensed gear for men, women and kids, gifts, tailgate accessories, exclusive items, and more. 100% cotton. Everyday free shipping! Embroidery logo. 100% cotton. Oversized sweatshirt with a super soft, vintage wash corded fabric. Please try again. With Nebraska Cornhuskers colors and graphics, you'll be able to show off your team pride throughout the entire season and year. Oversized sweatshirt with a super soft vintage wash corded fabric. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at Haverford College. You will not be disappointed. 100% cotton. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Oversized sweatshirt with a super soft, vintage wash corded fabric. Chicka-D Corded Crew Sweatshirt. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at The Case Western Reserve University Bookstore. Screen printed logo. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at The Penn State Bookstore. I ordered a MEDIUM and it was HUGE. Fabric 100% Cotton Fit Oversized fit Care Machine wash cold with like colors Only non-chlorine bleach if needed Tumble dry low Cool iron if … Imported. Shop Chicka D Corded Crewneck Sweatshirt online at The Penn Bookstore. 100% keeping it! I bought one for my daughter and she wore it to gymnastics and her coach loved it so we bought her one too. The cutest college sweatshirt on the market. Perfect comfy crewneck, oversize fit and looks great with leggings. Oversized crew neck sweatshirt in a vintage washed corded fabric with rib at neck, cuffs, and waistband. Imported.