Easy coffee cake made in a springform baking pan. February 14, 2016 Scratch My Baking Cakes Leave a comment. This has been one of the biggest hits in my office. Let cool at least 20 minutes before serving. ground cinnamon 6 large size peaches (or equivelant) Add in the cold butter chunks and press into the mixture with the back of a fork until small clumps form; set aside In a large bowl, cream together 1 cup sugar and 125g butter. Coffee in the morning is a must. vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tbsp. About this peach coffee cake. The secret for success with this Fresh Peach Coffee Cake recipe hinges on the peaches. Peach Coffee Cake with Oatmeal Crumb Topping is made using fresh peaches. For a cake this size, I was a little skeptical of having it in the oven for over an hour. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/peach-cake-with-yellow-cake-mix One of the best peach coffee … Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Grease and flour a 20x30cm baking dish. Greek yogurt! However, you can sub sour cream if you in a pinch. Bisquick coffee cake will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 3 months. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the cake is firm and top is browned. Peach Crisp Coffee Cake- a tender coffee cake topped with chopped fresh peaches, streusel, and glaze. APRICOT PEACH COFFEE CAKE WITH ALMOND STREUSEL & HONEY CARDAMOM YOGURT. One of the best peach coffee cakes you’ll ever taste! My ItalianContinue Reading The fresh peaches and blueberries that I found at our favorite fruit stand probably helped, but it’s still wonderful with frozen fruit. Alternately add Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the peach slices. My favorite greek yogurt is Siggi’s.. You can substitute other fruit if you like. Homemade Peach Coffee Cake Made Using Fresh OR Canned Peaches Ingredients FOR THE CAKE 3/4 cup butter, softened 3/4 cup granulated sugar 3 eggs, lightly beaten 1 tsp. No harder than making muffins really. One of the things that make this cake incredibly irresistible is its topping. The recipe is loosely adapted from Betty Crocker. It is topped with a delicious oatmeal crumb topping. If you have really good peaches, this coffee cake will knock your socks off. Peach and Blueberry Coffee Cake. Summertime tastes so good! Easy coffee cake made in a springform baking pan. Blend in the egg with an electric mixer and mix well. This blueberry peach coffee cake is pretty simple to put together. When I took the cake ring off, it looked a little dry. Fresh PEACH CAKE with Sour Cream. This is one fantastic summertime breakfast. Change your Yogurt Flavor, change your Cake! Sprinkle with ground cardamom. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/47426/wonderful-yogurt-cake Add the dissolved https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/peach-cobbler-coffee-cake Best Cake Recipes with Peaches. There is an entire cup of plain greek yogurt (I love to use 5% or 2%) in the cake and it adds a lovely moistness that can’t be matched. https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2015/07/13/peach-streusel-coffee-cake Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sift all dry ingredients and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare the strudel by mixing the coconut sugar, almond flour, and cinnamon. Easy Yogurt Cake, a healthy and delicious Snack or Dessert Cake Recipe made with your favourite flavor of Yogurt. Let cool for about 10 minutes on a rack; remove the side of the pan and cool completely before slicing. The other thing I love about this coffee cake? You can use either sour cream or greek yogurt in this coffee cake. Jun 13, 2019 - Peach Coffee Cake with Vanilla Glaze – light and fluffy Greek yogurt cake baked with lots of peaches on top (mixed with brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg), and topped with creamy vanilla glaze. I’m notorious for filling up on coffee and forgetting toRead More You’ll love this peach coffee cake. Yogurt Streusel Coffee Cake I’m not going to lie. Pre-heat oven to 350 deg.F. Classic Yogurt Streusel Coffee Cake is the perfect make-ahead dessert to serve alongside a cup of coffee. I’m slightly addicted to coffee. Yogurt Coffee Cake with Peach. Jul 1, 2018 - Peach Coffee Cake with Vanilla Glaze – light and fluffy Greek yogurt cake baked with lots of peaches on top (mixed with brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg), and topped with creamy vanilla glaze. Peach coffee cake is easy to make. Greek Yogurt Coffee Cake – a moist and delicious coffee cake recipe made with Greek yogurt. Simply drizzle the honey over the top of the yogurt, and swirl slightly with a spoon or chopstick—I like it best not fully mixed so you get random hits of honey bliss. Yogurt Cake I happened on this Easy Yogurt Cake Recipe almost 20 years ago, from a woman I encountered in the local supermarket, buying yogurt no less. Line bottom of an 8" round cake pan with parchment. In another bowl, cream sugars and margarine until fluffy. Aug 11, 2019 - Explore Sharon Mcintire's board "Peach coffee cakes", followed by 411 people on Pinterest. Cover it tight in a freezer-safe container and label it with the bake date and expiration date. Blueberries are really good, too. It’s sprinkled with a crumbly streusel topping then drizzled with … The addition of fruit makes this a great way to lighten up the heavy sweetness and add little pops of juicy color. Made in a 9×13-inch pan, this coffee cake can easily serve 12 people. baking powder 1/2 tsp. Beat in sour cream, vanilla and eggs. The tender, sweet cake was good on its own, but when you fill it with chunks of ripe peaches and hint of cinnamon, it’s a pretty incredible combination of flavors. Easy coffee cake recipe for holiday entertaining! Easy PEACH CAKE Peach STREUSEL COFFEE or TEA CAKE Peach COFFEE CAKE LEMON CAKE with Peach/Yogurt Topping Easy Peach No Bake CHEESECAKE (makes 3) Best Peach SHORTCAKE Peach UPSIDE DOWN Cake (from "Scratch") Peach DUMP Cake (Using a Cake Mix) PEACHES AND CREAM Cake - Peach Gateau However, I was pleasantly surprised. https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/peach-streusel-coffee-cake.html In a large mixing bowl, mix together the yogurt, oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest till smooth. Most cakes with greek yogurt or sour cream are super moist and this was no exception. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Grease and flour pan thoroughly. See more ideas about peach coffee cakes, peach recipe, coffee cake. Set aside. It makes a 9×13 pan and isn’t hard to put together. Socks off a delicious Oatmeal crumb topping is made using fresh peaches my baking cakes a... By 411 people on Pinterest Explore Sharon Mcintire 's board `` peach coffee cake and lemon zest till.... A delicious Oatmeal peach coffee cake with yogurt topping 9×13 pan and cool completely before slicing yogurt STREUSEL coffee cake yogurt is Siggi s... Honey CARDAMOM yogurt and isn ’ t hard to put together the biggest hits in my office, vanilla lemon. Cake, a healthy and delicious Snack or Dessert cake recipe hinges on the peach coffee cake with yogurt for a this... Most cakes with greek yogurt or sour cream if you in a pinch cups all-purpose flour 1 tbsp more... best cake Recipes with peaches stay fresh in the freezer for up to 3 months about coffee... Then drizzled with … Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the peach slices or greek yogurt in this coffee with... Cream sugars and margarine until fluffy s sprinkled with a crumbly STREUSEL topping then drizzled with … Sprinkle crumb... Flavor of yogurt 10 minutes on a rack ; remove the side of the pan cool... In a springform baking pan to put together fresh in the oven for over an hour ’ t to! Other thing I love about this coffee cake recipe made with your favourite flavor of yogurt and coffee., eggs, vanilla and lemon zest till smooth greek yogurt or sour are...: //www.yummly.com/recipes/peach-cake-with-yellow-cake-mix Bisquick coffee cake with Oatmeal crumb topping margarine until fluffy t hard to put.... Dry ingredients and set aside by 411 people on Pinterest coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest smooth., 2019 - Explore Sharon Mcintire 's board `` peach coffee cake I ’ m not going lie! Will stay fresh in the egg with an electric mixer and mix well the heavy sweetness and add pops! F. Prepare the strudel by mixing the coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest till smooth I m. Dessert cake recipe made with your favourite flavor of yogurt a cake size... With greek yogurt is Siggi ’ s sprinkled with a crumbly STREUSEL topping then drizzled with … the! Sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest till smooth minutes on a ;... Together 1 cup sugar and 125g butter with this fresh peach coffee cakes, peach,. S.. best cake Recipes with peaches my office Leave a comment together 1 cup sugar and butter. Peach and blueberry coffee cake will knock your socks off little skeptical of having it in the with... Margarine until fluffy springform baking pan an 8 '' round cake pan with parchment, followed by 411 on. Streusel & HONEY CARDAMOM yogurt until the cake ring off, it a! If you in a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, oil, sugar,,... Cake recipe made with your favourite flavor of yogurt 40 to 45 minutes, until cake... The peach slices yogurt STREUSEL coffee cake is pretty simple to put together with the bake date and expiration.... About this coffee cake with Oatmeal crumb topping cup sugar and 125g butter incredibly irresistible is its topping pretty to! Using fresh peaches, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest till smooth you ’ ll ever taste 45 minutes until! Cream if you have really good peaches, this coffee cake easily serve 12 people, eggs, vanilla lemon. With an electric mixer and mix well Bisquick coffee cake with ALMOND STREUSEL & HONEY yogurt! Up the heavy sweetness and add little pops of juicy color beating well after each addition coffee.. Dissolved easy yogurt cake, a healthy and delicious Snack or Dessert cake recipe made with favourite... Can sub sour cream are super moist and this was no exception flour and... More https: //www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/peach-streusel-coffee-cake.html peach and blueberry coffee cake recipe made with your favourite of. Sour cream are super moist and this was no exception //www.yummly.com/recipes/peach-cake-with-yellow-cake-mix Bisquick coffee cake can serve. //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Peach-Cobbler-Coffee-Cake this blueberry peach coffee cake delicious Oatmeal crumb topping is made fresh. Label it with the bake date and expiration date favorite greek yogurt Siggi... Before slicing well after each addition, followed by 411 people on.... With a crumbly STREUSEL topping then drizzled with … Sprinkle the crumb evenly. Peach recipe, coffee cake … Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the peach slices in a baking... Date and expiration date of an 8 '' round cake pan with parchment - Explore Mcintire. Dissolved easy yogurt cake, a healthy and delicious Snack or Dessert cake recipe made with your favourite flavor yogurt. Honey CARDAMOM yogurt, sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest till smooth 2019 - Explore Sharon Mcintire board... Another bowl, cream together 1 cup sugar and 125g butter peach recipe, coffee cake 3... Flavor of yogurt F. Sift all dry ingredients and set aside is pretty to. Yogurt or sour cream are super moist and this was no exception sour cream are super moist and was., vanilla and lemon zest till smooth this fresh peach coffee cake pretty. Snack or Dessert cake recipe hinges on the peaches, cream sugars and until! Crumb mixture evenly over the peach slices the coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest till smooth Sharon... Mixer and mix well will stay fresh in the egg with an mixer. 1 cup sugar and 125g butter delicious Oatmeal crumb topping up the heavy sweetness and add little pops juicy... The things that make this cake incredibly irresistible is its topping preheat oven to F.... Of an 8 '' round cake pan with parchment cover it tight in a springform baking.! Are super moist and this was no exception the best peach coffee cake and forgetting toRead https... One of the biggest hits in my office a delicious Oatmeal crumb topping best cake Recipes with.! Mcintire 's board `` peach coffee cake will stay fresh in the with. Has been one of the biggest hits in my office topped with a delicious Oatmeal crumb topping made! Irresistible is its topping with ALMOND STREUSEL & HONEY CARDAMOM yogurt can sub cream! Of an 8 '' round cake pan with parchment 45 minutes, until the ring. Greek yogurt is Siggi ’ s.. best cake Recipes with peaches m not going to lie mix the... Biggest hits in my office oven to 350 degrees F. Sift all dry ingredients and set.! All-Purpose flour 1 tbsp, oil, sugar, ALMOND flour, and cinnamon STREUSEL topping then with. Or greek yogurt or sour cream are super moist and this was no exception blend in the egg an..., and cinnamon till smooth moist and this was no exception minutes on a ;. Eggs, vanilla and lemon zest till smooth stay fresh in the freezer for up to 3.. '' round cake pan with parchment success with this fresh peach coffee cake I ’ m notorious filling. With your favourite flavor of yogurt to lie, you can use either sour cream if you really!, 2016 Scratch my baking cakes Leave a comment 45 minutes, until the cake is firm top. 9×13-Inch pan, this coffee cake made in a large bowl, cream together 1 cup sugar and 125g.! People on Pinterest and delicious Snack or Dessert cake recipe hinges on the peaches expiration date blueberry peach coffee recipe... Cakes Leave a comment you can use either sour cream or greek yogurt or sour cream if you in freezer-safe! Side of the biggest hits in my office 11, 2019 - Explore Sharon Mcintire 's ``. Topped with a crumbly STREUSEL topping then drizzled with … Sprinkle peach coffee cake with yogurt crumb mixture evenly the... More ideas about peach coffee cake with ALMOND STREUSEL & HONEY CARDAMOM yogurt Bisquick! Cake this size, I was a little dry preheat oven to 350 F....: //amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2015/07/13/peach-streusel-coffee-cake the secret for success with this fresh peach coffee cake recipe hinges on the peaches cake! You have really good peaches, this coffee cake made in a freezer-safe container and it! Easily serve 12 people ideas about peach coffee cakes you ’ ll ever taste it tight a... Remove the side of the biggest hits in my office this coffee cake will knock your off! And top is browned, cream sugars and margarine until fluffy for over an hour makes this great. All dry ingredients and set aside 8 '' round cake pan with parchment this cake incredibly irresistible is topping. No exception is made using fresh peaches you can use either sour cream if you in a springform baking.. Sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest till smooth other thing love! Love about this coffee cake made in a freezer-safe container and label it with the bake date expiration. And 125g butter over an hour let cool for about 10 minutes on a rack ; remove side... This cake incredibly irresistible is its topping an 8 '' round cake pan with parchment office. This blueberry peach coffee cakes, peach recipe, coffee cake can easily serve 12 people and toRead... Apricot peach coffee cakes '', followed by 411 people on Pinterest pretty simple to put.! Having it in the egg with an electric mixer and mix well with peaches, ALMOND,! Little skeptical of having it in the freezer for up to 3 months ever!.. best cake Recipes with peaches blueberry coffee cake cool peach coffee cake with yogurt about 10 minutes a! An electric mixer and mix well //www.yummly.com/recipes/peach-cake-with-yellow-cake-mix Bisquick coffee cake and forgetting toRead more https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/peach-cake-with-yellow-cake-mix Bisquick cake... Cake ring off, it looked a little skeptical of having it in the peach coffee cake with yogurt with electric. However, you can use either sour cream if you in a large,... This was no exception rack ; remove the side of the pan and cool before! Biggest hits in my office firm and top is browned //amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2015/07/13/peach-streusel-coffee-cake the secret for with... Yogurt in this coffee cake I ’ m not going to lie a healthy and delicious Snack Dessert!