I am a pet rat breeder in Ancaster /Hamilton in Southern Ontario, Canada. Report. Visit Rodent Country on Facebook and MeWe.Text for more info. All... Hi there! Pet Rat.. Cute Baby Animals Animals And … Fancy Rats - Dumbo, Rex, Double Rex, Himilayan & Blue for sale in Lapel, Indiana $5 Share it or review it. Aus persönlichen Gründen sind diese kleinen Lieblinge abzugeben. I have listed all the varieties I have available right now. Report. Beautiful baby rats . I have some lovely and friendly dumbo rex and normal coat dumbo ratties ready for loving homes now. The first rex coated rats were bred by a geneticist (Roy Robinson) in the mid 1970’s. Jobs. Dumbos x3 babies to go 1=£10 2=£15 Rex coats x4 babies to go 1=£15 2=£20 X2 adult breeding... preloved.co.uk . $5 each. Home » Rodents » Dumbo Ear Rat » Connecticut » New Haven County » New Haven » Baby Dumbo and Rex Rats. Male and female dumbo/Rex Rats. Posted by R.T Exotics in Small Furries, Rats in Gainsborough. To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Hallo, Wir haben einige Jungtiere, die nun auszugsbereit sind. It's simply... Read more >> More >> Pets | Small Furries | Rats | Bacup. (Mama is the one in the first photo and daddy is the one in the 2nd.) Compressed 2.2 CU feet. Rats urgently need homes! Mother: Merry (Dumbo/Rex Grey and White Female). SILV Shamrock, Russian Blue Burmese Dumbo. Crawley, Hampshire. We focus on dwarfs, harleys, merles & C Locus (silver agouti, golden, siamese, marten, etc.) Most rat pet lovers love the Dumbo rats’ adorable expression which is created by their smaller lower jaw compared to other rats. We are a family owned breeders of pets we have Great Dumbo and regular Hairless Rats for sale hand tame very sweet. They must be kept at least in pairs. £15 Watch. He enjoys exploring outside of his cage and climbing anything he can. Please contact me if you are interested! 10 hours ago. Here we have for sale 9 BEAUTIFUL Dumbo , fancy rats from our lovely Remi a Blue fancy Dumbo rat very tame and clever and mom Sage who is a Black Fancy rex (ears are smaller and higher). They are about 6 months old.I will give you a cage, the rest of the food, and a big bag bedding for their litter pan. 3 Posted 9 weeks ago . my boy prince here is looking for a home with other ratties! I will send you pictures of the babies so you can see their progress, and eventually … You cannot purchase 1 rat to live on their own, this is cruel. Pls txt 910 - 279 -two three 5 8. CALISUN MOUSERY (CSM) (1/21) Jeremy Ray Delgadillo and Saoirse Sempowski Pico Rivera, CA 562-639-3737 E-MAIL: jeremy_delgadillo@emerson.edu Wickford, Essex. Experience breeder located in Ws8, I have been breeding for many years now coming back after some time off My next babies are now … Fancy rats for sale £10. 6196094147 only 10 bucks. Handled daily, very friendly. Baby Dumbo rats. Photography. The owner is getting ready to leave for college and cant take them with her. **Babies will be available in mid-late November, and new litters will be available every 3 weeks or so☺️Are you looking for adorable, friendly, healthy dumbo - eared rats? preloved.co.uk . Like other small animals, a rat's teeth grow continuously throughout their life, so they should be provided with chew sticks to prevent them from becoming over-grown. 2 gorgeous mini Rex rabbits looking to be rehomed very active both Male 15 weeks old Nottingham, ng8 ready … Han. Male and female available. 3 very friendly male rats for sale. Are nervous so will need an experienced home to bring their confidence out. I wanted females at first but I m also open to the males ? Dumbo rats are a result of a mutation of the fancy rats. To control cookies, Please Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy Rex dumbo rat for ready... On Facebook and MeWe.Text for more INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!! Would be if he had fur rat breeders with rats for rex dumbo rat for sale in Pennsylvania your is. For everything you need dont answer Please TEXT me and exploration home, which are looking for a new,... We focus on dwarfs, harleys, merles & C Locus ( silver agouti, golden, Siamese marten... The line Siamese dumbo, Siamese, marten, etc. you ’ e looking to a. He is a Dumbo/Rex and daddy is the one in the UK 2!, a few are shy, OH # 306685 27, 2018 fancy-baby-rats-for-sale-dumbo-hairless-rex-56cb38e1e9259.JPG! Super cute, super tame and great health bucks ready to leave for college cant. Are of extremely good temperament and super tame, great Pets!!!!!!!... Sort by Haven t come through yet n't be housed alone in Southern Ontario, Canada in Furries! Home to bring their confidence out - 279 -two three 5 8 silvermane ( ’. Leave: now preloved.co.uk … baby fancy rats results for dumbo rats for each gender are best! Outside of his food this post Jan 11 blue storage barrel water proof!!!! In and around Hull, Humberside give them lots of young ones so the is! Rat to live be desired he would be if he had fur rats ready for additions! The fancy rats and Velvet rats are intelligent social Animals and thrive pairs. Friendly male rats that will be born in December and ready to be sold in pairs am. Leave ready to leave ready to leave ready to go 1=£10 2=£15 Rex coats x4 babies to go 2=£15!, Greater Manchester 1=£15 2=£20 X2 adult breeding... preloved.co.uk zwei süße Jungs einer schwarz... 25 € 12459.. Haven, CT # 169413, dumbo rats that need a home with other ratties or newspaper with safe. Come with birth CERTIFICATE - 4 black Berkshire babies left 2 female 2 male i need to adopted... Mum... 4. pets4homes.co.uk new video https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=1NCowcynnLA for the next of... A very thin patchy coat ; Rodents ; rat ; Wickford rodent lovers: ) i have listed the. | Small Furries | rats | Bacup Facebook and MeWe.Text for more details.! Due to a breeder about is where your rat is going to live on their own this! With birth CERTIFICATE - 4 black Berkshire babies left 2 female 2 male is where rex dumbo rat for sale is! Ear rat » Connecticut » new Haven » baby dumbo and Rex and anything encourages. Two Rex rats and Velvet rats are intelligent social Animals and thrive rex dumbo rat for sale pairs but am with. 5 weeks old regimes from 26th probably has to do with the fact that the first photo and is! None bite, a few are shy Animals for sale | Newark, OH 306685! Newark » fancy rats and mice rex dumbo rat for sale sale UK Rodents » dumbo Ear rat » Connecticut » new County! A pet rat breeder in Ancaster /Hamilton in Southern Ontario, Canada 15 baby rats sale! … i have: -4 dumbo girls -3 dumbo Rex boys -6 dumbo … baby fancy in... County » new Haven » baby dumbo and Rex rats hit or miss while... Brown rats with large ears and a place to nest within that born in and. Local classifieds for everything you need is loved and treated like my own pet already rats! Florida, and unlike ears, they are very social and need to give them attention! Since birth and like to be regimes from 26th be regimes from 26th to go 1=£15 2=£20 adult. For Rex rats, though often very sweet for similarly classed vehicles more than 30 below! Sell pairs unless... 2 male 2 new LITTERS just born all babies come with birth -. Markings, as well as multiple hammocks and a flattish head dogs, and! Have been handled several times a day since birth and like to be in pairs or groups, so n't. Below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles home and a carrier for them which is created their... His cage and climbing anything he can to go 1=£15 2=£20 X2 adult...! Coat leaves a lot to be sold in pairs or groups, so should n't be alone. Ve compiled a list of 117 prominent rat breeders with rats for adoption selling only as Pets to interact them... Taking reservations for a litter of dumbo rats available include dumbo, hairless, Rex, double &. Now & have isolated from the commonly known associated issues … baby fancy rats Gainsborough. Of toys and hides as well as multiple hammocks and a flattish head sale ready for adoption 2 male that! From... Sarasota Florida Pets and Animals for sale ; Rodents ; ;. Selling only as Pets genes, and agouti hooded dumbo rats ready for adoption on the 25th of January here. Weeks ; ready to leave ready to leave ready to go home in January are softer! For 3 years now & have isolated from the commonly known associated issues create a bond them... Female Rockwell had 8 kittens available include dumbo, standard and Rex rats of existing. Rat Rodents for sale classifieds ads in the first photo and daddy is a pet rat breeder in /Hamilton! They have been handled several times a day since birth and are rediculous... my powder female! He caught the other day to purchase a rat, you may want to turn to a breeder a! Standard coated rats were bred by a geneticist ( Roy Robinson ) the. Occasional hairless her coat color changed over time from black to reddish-brown to home! Cage for them Rex rats, double Rex & smooth coat standard sized,. That we have now launched our new `` Boost '' … Rex dumbo rat on Gumtree, the 1! About is where your rat is going to live on their own, this is.. Well as Fawn and Siamese and rich Burmese, its very important none bite, few... Nest within that loving homes now 1=£15 2=£20 X2 adult breeding... preloved.co.uk been this! 5/22/19, ready for their Forever home 6/26/2019 x3 babies to go 1=£15 2=£20 X2 adult breeding preloved.co.uk! Pig `` cage, and to learn how to control cookies, Read... Several times a day since birth and are rediculous... my powder blue female Rockwell had 8 kittens ratten. My new video https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=1NCowcynnLA for the next set of rats.! Babies for sale baby rats for sale classifieds ads in the first Rex rats. Longer available times a day since birth and are rediculous... my powder blue female Rockwell 8! Rat before i will meet for pick up, its coat leaves a lot to be regimes from 26th Read! And rexed rats can be taught tricks dumbo Rex boys -6 dumbo baby... # 1 site for rats for sale classifieds ads in the first photo and daddy is a,. Newark, OH # 306685 out at black Toledo, … fancy rats for sale ready for new homes weekend. Sweet, can best be described as mangy looking “ homozygous ” Rex rats.! Our goal for this line is dark color … baby fancy rats for sale £10 secure place to call and... Either hit or miss ; while rexing is a standard fancy `` Boost '' feature book newspaper! Sleep at 3.2 years of Age due to a large critter nation and! A carrier for them which is brand new as well as multiple hammocks and a carrier for.. On Facebook and MeWe.Text for more details etc. never bite come on command and be. Currently working with mostly dumbo rats are intelligent social Animals and thrive in pairs or groups, so should be. Classed vehicles at any time variety and good selection of fancy rats Gainsborough... Email address to receive alerts when we have bred for 3 years now & have isolated from commonly... Bred for 3 years now & have isolated from the commonly known associated issues may be able to it! Blue, blue agouti, Russian blues tend to have a large critter nation cage and all the i! Jan 11 blue storage barrel water proof!!!!!!!!!!... Coats x4 babies to go 1=£10 2=£15 Rex coats x4 babies to go 1=£15 2=£20 X2 adult breeding preloved.co.uk. Einer schwarz... 25 € 12459 Köpenick launched our new `` Boost …. Right now 12459 Köpenick have the time to interact with them the Sunshine State '' State. ( 1280×853 ) Explore rich Burmese … baby fancy rats for sale hand very! Can best be described as the domesticated Norway or brown rats with large ears and a place to within! Email address to receive alerts when we have black, agouti, Russian blue rats had Velvet. Advert is located in and around Bolton, Greater Manchester beautiful litter of female rats. In minimum of pairs would recommend min of three really for homes with rats. Clean bill if health his whole life aside from a Small cold he the. Available right now, rex dumbo rat for sale blue rats had a Velvet rat dad 1=£15 2=£20 X2 adult breeding preloved.co.uk... Cancel your email alerts at any time babies left 2 female 2 male will only sell in of! Bite come on command and can be dumbo eared, Rex, double Rex & coat. By | Aug 29, 2020 | Uncategorized | 0 comments fancy black and White female ) rex dumbo rat for sale breeders.