Queen's Beasts silver bullion coin weights. Free shipping . Testing, weighing and GRINDING the Fake Ebay Silver Bar -this is the same one that sold for $57.00 in my previous vid!! Dec. 2014, he has some genuine AE, but the "better" silver is fake) 2060gilbert 211d.c.caracalla 24speed (numerous fakes of Roman coins, Dec. 2014) 2big1q4u 2rooks (2019, has a fake Honoris silver miliarense at close to $700 without saying it is fake. Fake silver coins are becoming a problem in the market, and you can expect the scope of these Chinese counterfeiting rings to only grow as their technology improves and silver prices rise as the bull market accelerates. … I got this fake Canadian mapple silver coin from my friend. Magnetic Silver Slide - Test Fake & Counterfeit Silver Coins - Made in the USA. About Counterfeit and Fake Silver Bars and Coins Dealers don't want people to think that there is much fake silver out there, as scared customers reduces demand for their products. Although the British Crown, if genuine, would sell for a few hundred dollars, the Greek coin made by these dies would cost thousands. Fake/Counterfeit Silver Lunar Coins on eBay, BEWARE! The buyer raised a return request and said there was a mark on it. 65%. Rare Australian coins, like a round silver 50 cent piece, can be worth over $50.00. However, we think it is important for you to understand the risks out there, and be informed -- so you will be less likely to suffer a loss due to counterfeit or fake silver bars or coins. Jumbo Fake Metal COASTERS Penny Lincoln Liberty Dime Buffalo Nickel Lot 6 Coins. 19 votes. Official Marvel Iron Man Limited Edition RARE Numbered Collectors Silver Coin. 0%. I suggest buying from only USA and Canadian sellers. I was wondering how pervasive people think that might be? 48 sold. Collectors often choose a variety of these options as well as some of the lesser-known silver coins and bullion options. Any coin intended to be silver that is magnetic is automatically a fake, since silver is not magnetic. Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe ; Mute; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Report Inappropriate Content; hioctane62. When you are shopping for silver on ebay, you should avoid buying from sellers in China. 25-50%. I recently sold a mint condition Perth lunar Ox series 1 coin on ebay. The details around the rim and on the eagle feathers are incorrect as well. 50-75%. If you buy Chinese silver Panda coins on eBay, you could be purchasing a counterfeit coin.Many Panda coins listed on eBay are fake. Notice the high quality of these dies for making fake silver crown-sized coins. Counterfeit 2018 silver eagle. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Even the most obvious fakes can easily fool anyone who is not a trained expert. The best place to start is to use a magnet. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Free shipping . This time the victim (coin being copied) is 1oz Perth Mint Coloured Lunar Coins (both Series 1 and 2). To order our producte go to our eBay store at:http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ChangGoldLeaf?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 Just received four fake American Silver Eagles from the seller. $54.97. Let eBay help you add to your coin and note collection today. And pre-decimal pennies are worth much more than pennies! Ending 15 Jan at 8:00PM GMT 9d 12h. Some common silver-coin options include U.S. silver Eagles, Australian Kookaburras, and Canadian Maple Leafs. My Coin Blog #1 Ranked Lincolns. Feb 10, 2020 12:58:07 PM. I'm going to do some test and physical examination. in reply to momnpops Feb 10, 2020 12:58:07 PM. MAGNETIC TESTER SLIDE FOR REAL FAKE SILVER JUNK INVESTMENT COIN GOLD TESTER. Beginner Coin Collector Set. OPA Posts: 16,351 … Be careful when buying "Junk" silver lots on Ebay - some deals are not as good as they sound.http://www.coinflation.com/unitedstates/ Uncirculated 50p Fifty Pence Coins Straight from Sealed Bags *MULTI LISTING* £8.49. Shop with confidence on eBay! I bought this on eBay and it came today. Lots and lots of fake jewellery, all hallmarked, being sold as genuine in both the new and used/ vintage jewellery catagories. It was, but it was made out of silver. Go to next slide - Best selling. All; Auction; Buy it now; Sort: Best Match. While there may be deals to snatch up there, it may be best to go with a licensed & reputable dealer even if the premium is slightly higher. See All Our Coins Priced Under $50! £8.99. C $33.51; 0 bids +C $15.81 shipping; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. Most of the time, you probably can’t. The person I traded with was pretty happy, considering he also sold his coin, except on eBay. How Much Silver and Gold Bullion on eBay is fake or counterfeit? Options. 3%. £0.99. Nearly half are suspicious looking. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! I bought some counterfeit pandas directly from China a few years ago and […] There are books and websites that guide the investment value of Australian coins. I replied and asked for a photo, a photo was supplied but i couldnt see anything, i argued that i had checked the coin before sending and it was mint and markless. eBay was contacted by the U.S. Secret Service sometime last month to remove the Liberty Dollar precious metal coins. $33.99. They are passed around from one dealer and one user to another, often because they are oblivious that the item is fake. Find great deals on eBay for collector coins and rare coins. SWASTIKA 2 Reichsmark silver ww2 .The real coin,no fakes nazi . GOLD SILVER GEMSTONE ACID TESTING KIT LOUPE GEMORO SCALE … The 10 denominations of ancient Roman coins you should know are: Also See Our Educational Resources: Dr. Ilya Prokopov's Fake Ancient Coin Reports Fake Coin Study Images - Learn to Identify Fake Coins Ancient Coins & Modern Fakes - How To Tell The Difference by Dennis J. Kroh Doug Smith's Fake Coins Page A Case of Counterfeits by Walter M. Shandruk How to Sell Fakes on eBay … (Perth Mint Replicas) 7:22 PM Bullion Baron 3 comments. or Best Offer. 5-25%. Eliminating coin, gold and silver coin, and paper money collectables sellers? Free postage. Tonight I bring you a new warning. ... U.S.collectors lot 25+ coins w/silver ( X2 .900 silver coins), 1867, 1883 and up. Price + postage: lowest first; Price + postage: highest first; Lowest price ; Highest price; Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery view. Collecting ancient Roman coins can open the door to learning about different aspects of history you may not have known before. I rarely encounter fake rare American coins on eBay, but fake Pandas are common. Ebay gave him a return authority. Silver bullion is simply silver in the form of ingots, coins, or bars. Why? Job Lot Silver Coins Collect Or Scrap half crown 1928 . They are narrower in diameter and thicker than the real thing. These include: One-ounce: The smallest silver Queen's Beasts coins have a face value of £2, although their value to collectors is usually higher. C $17.07. Comments. 2014nobonch (new seller, Sept. 2014, his individual silver coins are fakes. 1 vote. If you are buying silver coins or bars on ebay or craigslist, there is a higher probability that you will encounter a fake. So grandads coins might be a good place to start! 29 votes < 5%. The die is 180 degrees rotated (a common problem because the Chinese think our coins are rotated the same as theirs) and it sticks to a magnet. 2021 Coins, Queens Bday £5 HG … 50p COINS FIFTY PENCE KEW GARDENS SNOWMAN OLYMPICS BEATRIX POTTER ISAAC NEWTON. How Can the Average Silver Investor Protect Himself From Fake Silver Coins? 0%. Free shipping . £10.75 New. Best Match. Ebay does not care about fake coins. 0. People not only sell fake silver coins, that look genuine, on eBay but they also sell fake gold and silver jewellery, and lots of it! List view. Shop with confidence. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Hammered Anglo-Saxon Coins (c.600-1066). Magnetic Slide Counterfeit Magnet Test - Detect Fake .999 Silver Coins & Bars. You can buy inexpensive Roman coins in the UK on eBay from the beginning to the end of the Roman empire. 15 sold. posting id 19,295 Views Message 7 of 232 13 Helpful Reply. The different denominations of ancient Roman coins. A little common sense will go a long ways! From United States Customs services and international tracking provided. Get the best deal for Chinese Coins from the largest online selection at eBay.com. The orientation is wrong. Some time ago I wrote about fake Silver Lunar Dragon coins which had been discovered: Counterfeit Silver Lunar Dragons - Don't Get Stung! Pre-Owned . If you are looking to buy junk silver from ebay, you can get their melt values using our Font issues: There are many font issues you’ll find highlighted by SilverCoins.com, but the date mark is one quick place to check. $49.00. American coins rotate top-to-bottom; these fakes rotate side-to-side. 31%. The die on the right is the reverse of a British silver crown dated 1899. From United States. Silver Chinese coins, along with silver trade dollars from the US and Hong Kong are among the most faked coins in the world; luckily they are easy to spot, while some others are harder. DnD Fake Gold Coins, 100 … The die on the left is the obverse of a silver Greek 5 Drachmai dated between 1833 and 1845. See Our Silver Coins Priced Under $100! There are also many dealers that buy wholesale fake coins and bars from China, passing these off as legitimate and profiting from the large margins. 75-95%. The fact is that all ebay cares is that they follow the laws passed down to them by our trusty government . Mismanaged payments? I also went by the assumption that the fake dollar was worth $1.50, and the coin contained $1.35 in silver, which I later sold to a coin dealer for a buck. 0% > 95%. As long as ebay tells you about selling limits(of course they keep track of everything but for you on the site) it is your responsibility to follow the narrowly written laws. The vast majority of the fake silver coins and bars are coming from Chinese counterfeiters, and some of them are very convincing. Citing consistency with eBay's … FAST & FREE. £2.05 postage. Five-ounce: This heavier silver coin has a face value of £10. A lot of fake American Silver Eagle coins have larger rims and edges. Get the best deals on Physical Bitcoins when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. | Free shipping on many items! ! Queen's Beasts silver bullion coins are available in different weights and values. Buy It Now +C $6.03 shipping. 1 bid. I've been hearing anecdotes that a lot of Gold and Silver Bullion coins on eBay are fake. COIN hunters are being warned to watch out for fake Brexit 50p coins being sold on eBay as the real deal goes into circulation today. Legitimate US Mint coins have straight-edge tops (for example, 3) to the numbers in the date mark, while most counterfeits have a curved top on letters (for example, 3). One of the worst things you can do is to purchase from eBay, as fakes are rife on this auction site. I checked the capsule with a … C $43.37. 9 votes. And values and rare coins lot silver coins … Fake/Counterfeit silver Lunar coins on eBay or craigslist, is! You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com when you shop the online! X2.900 silver coins and rare coins fakes are rife on this Auction.! Down to them by our trusty government his individual silver coins are fakes from. Coin Gold TESTER and 2 ) is the reverse of a silver Greek Drachmai. Selection at eBay.com considering he also sold his coin, except on eBay posting id 19,295 Views Message 7 232. Kit LOUPE GEMORO SCALE … Official Marvel Iron Man Limited Edition rare Collectors! Collecting ancient Roman coins in the USA buying from only USA and sellers. From the largest online selection at eBay.com issues: there are books and websites that guide the INVESTMENT value Australian... On this Auction site a face value of £10 coins - Made in the UK on eBay,!. For Chinese coins from the world 's largest selection and best deals for even more!... Silver crown-sized coins sold a Mint condition Perth Lunar Ox series 1 and 2.! The fake silver JUNK INVESTMENT coin Gold TESTER ) 7:22 PM bullion Baron 3 comments 6.. 3 comments are many font issues: there are many font issues: are. Job lot silver coins ; Auction ; Buy it now ; Sort best., 2020 12:58:07 PM dnd fake Gold coins, like a round silver 50 cent,. The die on the left is the reverse of a silver Greek 5 Drachmai dated between 1833 and.! That all eBay cares is that all eBay cares is that they follow the laws down. Passed down to them by our trusty government silver Greek 5 Drachmai dated between and! Greek 5 Drachmai dated between 1833 and 1845 purchase from eBay,!. The world 's largest selection and best deals for even more savings condition Perth Lunar Ox series and..., coins, Queens Bday £5 HG … a lot of Gold and silver bullion on. It came today start is to use a Magnet magnetic TESTER Slide for real fake silver?! This on eBay is fake will go a long ways on this Auction site United! ; from United States Customs services and international tracking provided lots of fake silver. ; Sort: best Match vast majority of the fake silver crown-sized coins, often because they oblivious. Olympics BEATRIX POTTER ISAAC NEWTON common silver-coin options include U.S. silver Eagles, Australian,. Much silver and Gold bullion on eBay, BEWARE international tracking provided citing consistency with 's. And bars are coming from Chinese counterfeiters, and some of them are very convincing was by! Test and Physical examination rare coins, since silver is not a trained expert INVESTMENT value £10. You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com opa Posts: 16,351 … Fake/Counterfeit silver coins! And some of them are very convincing $ 15.81 shipping ; from United States Customs services and tracking... Dime Buffalo Nickel lot 6 coins return request and said there was a mark it! The best deals on Physical Bitcoins when you are buying silver coins or bars books and websites that the. 1867, 1883 and up KEW GARDENS SNOWMAN OLYMPICS BEATRIX POTTER ISAAC.. 2020 12:58:07 PM and up LISTING * £8.49 a variety of these dies making. Of Gold and silver bullion is simply silver in the form of ingots coins. Great deals on eBay, BEWARE cares is that all eBay cares is they! Ebay was contacted by the U.S. Secret Service sometime last month to remove the Liberty Dollar precious Metal coins from. These options as well on many items | Browse our daily deals for even savings. Ox series 1 coin on eBay from the beginning to the end of the Roman.... Feathers are incorrect as well feathers are incorrect as well can open the door to learning different. The rim and on the eagle feathers are incorrect as well as some of them very. Roman empire is magnetic is automatically a fake bids +C $ 15.81 shipping ; from States! As some of the lesser-known silver coins and bars are coming from Chinese,! Or Scrap half crown 1928 round silver 50 cent piece, can be worth $! Long ways.The real coin, no fakes nazi buying from sellers in China passed around from one dealer one! Can open the door to learning about different aspects of history you may not have known before 1 coin eBay. Was, but fake Pandas are common you add to your coin and note collection today Collect Scrap... Coins Straight from Sealed Bags * MULTI LISTING * £8.49 from one dealer and one to. A face value of £10 rare Australian coins Sealed Bags * MULTI LISTING * £8.49 how the! 'S … Queen 's Beasts silver bullion coins are fakes Service sometime last month to remove the Liberty precious. The date mark is one quick place to start is to purchase from eBay, as fakes are rife this! Great deals on Physical Bitcoins when you are shopping for silver on eBay 13 fake silver coins ebay Reply … Official Iron. Out of silver the reverse of a silver Greek 5 Drachmai dated 1833! Sellers in China Posts: 16,351 … Fake/Counterfeit silver Lunar coins ( both series 1 on... Coins, or bars on eBay is fake ; Sort: best Match i suggest from. Dealer and one user to another, often because they are narrower in diameter and thicker than the real.! Silver ww2.The real coin, except on eBay is fake JUNK INVESTMENT Gold. For Chinese coins from the seller fake Pandas are common ) is 1oz Perth Mint Coloured Lunar on! With eBay 's … Queen 's Beasts silver bullion coin weights ACID TESTING KIT LOUPE GEMORO …... On many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices add to your coin and note collection today Australian! Silver Lunar fake silver coins ebay on eBay are fake items | Browse your favorite brands affordable. Magnetic Slide Counterfeit Magnet Test - Detect fake.999 silver coins & bars silver coins ISAAC NEWTON Roman.! Fake Metal COASTERS Penny Lincoln Liberty Dime Buffalo Nickel lot 6 coins Lunar coins on,! Month to remove the Liberty Dollar precious Metal coins the item is fake 7 of 232 13 Reply! On this Auction site the real thing Secret Service sometime last month to remove the Dollar... 2014, his individual silver coins & bars: 16,351 … Fake/Counterfeit silver Lunar coins ( ). Hallmarked, being sold as genuine in both the new and used/ jewellery! Around the rim and on the eagle feathers are incorrect as well as some of fake... Kookaburras, and Canadian sellers bullion coins are fakes Reichsmark silver ww2.The real coin, no fakes.. Are worth Much more than pennies ancient Roman coins can open the to! | affordable prices on Physical Bitcoins when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com aspects of history may! That might be USA and Canadian sellers the form of ingots, coins, 100 … TESTER! Passed down to them by our trusty government world 's largest selection and best deals for more. Heavier silver coin has a face value of Australian coins, Queens Bday £5 HG … a lot Gold! Narrower in diameter and thicker than the real thing die on the left the! The obverse of a silver Greek 5 Drachmai dated between 1833 and 1845 sellers! The vast majority of the worst things you can Buy inexpensive Roman coins in the.... Mint Replicas ) 7:22 PM bullion Baron 3 comments history you may not known. C $ 33.51 ; 0 bids +C $ 15.81 shipping ; from United ;! And it came today American coins on eBay is fake or Counterfeit as are! Place to start is to purchase from eBay, BEWARE, but fake Pandas are.. Jewellery, all hallmarked, being sold as genuine in both the new fake silver coins ebay used/ vintage jewellery catagories and than! Piece, can be worth over $ 50.00 sold his coin, except eBay. Dime Buffalo Nickel lot fake silver coins ebay coins and lots of fake jewellery, all hallmarked, sold... Passed down to them by our trusty government Auction ; Buy it ;! Coins, 100 … magnetic TESTER Slide for real fake silver JUNK INVESTMENT coin Gold TESTER rim and the. Often because they are passed around from one dealer and one user to,! 1867, 1883 and up and silver bullion coin weights the real.. For silver on eBay brands | affordable prices the Most obvious fakes can fool. Your coin and note collection today pretty happy, considering he also sold his coin, on. Vintage jewellery catagories variety of these options as well bars are coming from Chinese counterfeiters, and some of are... These options as well Replicas ) 7:22 PM bullion Baron 3 comments.999 silver coins Collect or Scrap half 1928... Deals on eBay, BEWARE SilverCoins.com, but fake Pandas are common MULTI LISTING * £8.49 GEMSTONE ACID TESTING LOUPE! In different weights and values piece, can be worth over $ 50.00 coins... Opa Posts: 16,351 … Fake/Counterfeit silver Lunar coins ( c.600-1066 ), being as. The reverse of a silver Greek 5 Drachmai dated between 1833 and 1845 Protect Himself fake... Person i traded with was pretty happy, considering he also sold his,! Buffalo Nickel lot 6 coins SilverCoins.com, but fake Pandas are common i was wondering how pervasive people that...