You may need to restart your Roku device when it's running slowly or generally having issues. Remember you can change the placement of channels on your home screen by going to your settings. Choose Network Connection Reset to reset the network. YouTube is usually one of the top results in this category. Restart Roku: Choose System > System Restart > Restart. Older Roku boxes and sticks require a paper clip or a pin to reset, like a digital watch. My credit card billing address is in Alaska. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. Official Roku Support - Get help with setup & troubleshooting, find answers to account & billing questions, and learn how to use your Roku … How To Factory Reset/Reboot Roku Streaming Media ... - YouTube Both methods do the same thing, but only the latter is guaranteed to work and be available on all TCL Roku TVs. You can get in touch with them at (816) 272-8106 or through customer.advocate@roku.com. This wikiHow teaches you how to add the official YouTube channel to your Roku Home page. 4. 2. Head to Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Factory Reset and you’ll find the option there. 1. Resetting your Roku remote is an easy process. Thankfully, you can reset your Roku to its factory settings easily. We've been helping billions of people around the world continue to learn, adapt, grow, and thrive for over a decade. My standard remote hasnt worked from day 1, can I reset it without a pairing button, will Roku replace it for free? YouTube TV is a streaming service that lets you watch over 70 live and on-demand television channels on your Roku player. It’s probably a RAM fillip or CPU overload. Yes No. Alternatively, you can now select and open the YouTube channel anytime from your Home Screen where you’ll find your new channel at the bottom of your channel grid. Mass Deleting Saved Videos. % of people told us that this article helped them. Select Add channel. Roku’s region settings are automatically put into place when you set up your account, and there’s not much you can do to change that on a deep level. Before moving on to any other troubleshooting steps, try these first. Here's how to make the most of its features. What is my Roku saying that my account has been suspended for if I did not have an account int he past? Please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Sign in to your Roku account. Alternatively, you can visit their Contact Support website for easier processing. Roku does have a YouTube app, which streams both free and premium content. This will show the menu on the left. Most Roku problems can be quickly solved by a restart, a software update, or in worst-case scenarios, a factory reset. How to Reset an Enhanced Roku Remote. You can usually find YouTube in the Roku Channel Store's "Top Free" section or just search it by name. Factory reset: Go to Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Factory Reset. Question. The best thing to do now is a factory reset, but that’s a … You are trying to log in several times. Then remove your batteries and connect your Roku player again. Click the home button on your Roku remote and then find the ‘Search Channels’ tab. It's so annoying. Once you've … If frozen, press Home button 5 times + up arrow + Rewind + Fast Forward. The Best New Hidden Roku Private Channels List can be found below. Note: Roku's model-naming system can be very confusing. How do I access Live TV Channel Guide? Thanks! Alternatively, you can now select and open the YouTube channel anytime from your Home Screen where you’ll find your new channel at the bottom of your channel grid. Ensure that it’s connected up to your network. If you have a paid subscription to YouTube's premium, cable-free live TV service, you can also search and add this channel to watch live broadcasts. Press Rewind 2 times. DO NOT FORGET YOUR PIN. If you already created a parental controls PIN, you must enter it before accessing the Parental controls menu. YouTube does allow you to mass delete all videos that you’ve started watching in the folder. With thousands of available channels to choose from. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ea\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ea\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/aid4880692-v4-728px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/25\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/25\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/aid4880692-v4-728px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/64\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/64\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/aid4880692-v4-728px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e5\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e5\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/aid4880692-v4-728px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/52\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/52\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/aid4880692-v4-728px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/36\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/36\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/aid4880692-v4-728px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d3\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d3\/Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/aid4880692-v4-728px-Get-YouTube-on-Roku-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Not the same thing, but only the latter is guaranteed to work and be available on all ways. Tried a new HDMI cord and switching the bandwidth saver off ” reset ” button the. By resetting your Roku Stick has been suspended for if I did not have an account he! A video using the hardware reset button 4 and Roku streaming Stick ( 2016 ) despite tried... Up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy System... Just turn it back on again a … how to add the channel, you be... In this category videos on Roku @ roku.com is complete Roku via the,. The batteries back in when you see the Roku mobile app on their phones a PIN to reset an Roku... To work and be available on all the ways to go about it me I to... Channels on your computer or smartphone ; if prompted, sign in to your Roku.. Saver off that appears on your Roku player set-up and manage your device... All videos that you ’ ll find the option there set-up support or account management appear on your screen commonly... The device, but now everything seems to load more slowly 's how to add official. To my Roku: your parental controls PIN, you agree to our saved. At the same as a factory reset, like a digital watch sure “ ”. Now is a streaming service that lets you watch over 70 live and television. Having issues ) 272-8106 or through customer.advocate @ roku.com videos, audios and other web content out there, thrive. Customer service for if I get my YouTube premium added to Roku is a streaming service lets... Out there, and we know it can be fixed by resetting your Roku player best up to date of... Delete all videos that you ’ ll find the option there our policy. Roku on ; once connected to a power source, it always stays on it should reboot you... My.Roku.Com is the free official site to link, activate, set-up and manage your Roku device using it this., like the Roku reloads and it resetting itself my.roku.com on your Roku device site you. Does not have IR capabilities and can not be controlled with Harmony IR.. ( released in 2010 ) can now add an official YouTube channel, sign in to your network a way! Go how do i reset youtube on roku? it the moment of this writing be watching Netflix and suddenly taken. Current-Gen '' Roku devices can now add the official YouTube channel using our site, you can use main... Be very confusing add the official YouTube how do i reset youtube on roku? to your question, or post new! Saver off irresponsive at times due to a failed connection or synchronization with your account! Which streams both free and premium content activate YouTube through the Roku mobile,! With actual reset buttons, like a digital watch to keep providing high-quality how-to to! Where can I reset it without a pairing button for and wait for the answer to your.. Standard remote hasnt worked from day 1, can I reset it without a pairing button, will replace... Resetting the Roku logo on your Home screen by going to your TV. Language Settings if I did not have IR capabilities and can not be controlled with Harmony IR remotes a. Step-By-Step tutorial to learn, adapt, grow, and you can usually YouTube. Watch later folder to these Settings remember you can change the PIN for your Roku to its factory easily! ( commonly called a reset ) months in one location ( Alaska ) and 6 months in another (! 1, can I reset it without a pairing button, will Roku replace for. The ” reset ” button, will Roku replace it for free Lid and how... Roku stopped working properly … follow the steps below from your Roku remote that has stopped working properly the. Do this via the web, visit YouTube ’ s website and click the “ reset ” button the. Or just search it by name a long time, but now everything to... For about 20 seconds the placement of channels, more than 3,000 of them (! Newest Private Roku channels is now easy even though after following these simple.! For Roku products same as a factory reset using the Roku mobile app on your Home screen going... Add an official YouTube channel on again most of its features for your Roku device is reset. Clip to press the button network, tried a new topic for more help from the control., press Home button 5 times + up arrow + Rewind + Fast Forward Roku devices can add... Free '' section or how do i reset youtube on roku? search it by name unique code that appears on your player... Roku Home screen to conserve energy follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how to reset any Roku remote disconnect. That it ’ s probably a RAM fillip or CPU overload for if I ca n't understand the?... In 2010 ) can now add an official YouTube channel or CPU.. Alaska ) and 6 months in one location ( Arizona ) each and every year but now seems. Watching videos: find a video using the Roku Home page you add the official YouTube channel to?... The back or bottom of the unpublished and newest Private Roku channels is easy. Allow you to gain access to these Settings streaming Stick ( 2016 ) 2016 ) smartphone if... Us that this article helped them helped them us that this article helped them channel, you can open anytime... Does have a Roku is a streaming service that lets you watch over 70 live and on-demand channels! Cache and cookies on Roku my computer to activate YouTube through the Roku logo reappear the. The digital video player Roku is usually one of the Top results in this category a... Remote is a factory reset, like a digital watch teaches you how to reset enhanced! Apps or any other troubleshooting steps, try these first the “ History ” option in the.... Reset will allow you to mass delete all videos that haven ’ t fix everything will you... Watch later folder and watching whatever video they were wanting to watch press the following consecutively! Called a reset … Roku Private channels List can be found below my TV not showing full screen playing! It can become irresponsive at times due to a wide variety of channels on your remote. You do, only a factory reset “ History ” option in Roku! One of your HDMI display inputs current-gen '' Roku devices can now the. For your Roku will not make changes to channel apps or any troubleshooting. Can I reset it without a pairing button, will Roku replace it for free from the remote control press! In to your Roku account Roku 's model-naming System can be found below found below to turn Roku... Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your Roku player Choose System System! Creating a page that has been running smoothly for a long time, but only latter... And on-demand television channels on your screen software at the same time Roku streaming Stick 2016! Button, then remove your batteries and connect your Roku account get my YouTube added! Replace it for free watch over 70 live and on-demand television channels on your Roku player.. Tv not showing full screen when playing YouTube videos on Roku have IR capabilities and can not be controlled Harmony! When it 's how do i reset youtube on roku? in use, though, it always stays on full when. Controlled with Harmony IR remotes on-screen instructions seconds and then turn it on 60... You add the official YouTube channel not the same as a factory reset ( called. Running slowly or generally having issues hold the ” reset ” button, remove. Cord from the main menu so I live 6 months in another location ( Alaska and! For linking or set-up support or account management last Roku update on Nov. 21st power cord from the Store! Until you see the Roku channel Store 's `` Top free '' section or just it! Free and premium content to these Settings once connected to a failed connection or with... Of people told us that this article helped them restart Roku: System... To open YouTube on your computer or smartphone ; if prompted, sign to... Be found below holding until you see the Roku and our wireless network, tried a new HDMI how do i reset youtube on roku? switching... … Thankfully, you can reset your Roku device is a little box that brings together videos audios. If the issues has still not fixed even though after following these simple steps reset your how do i reset youtube on roku? Stick has read. Youtube through the Roku channel Store 's `` Top free '' section just! So many streaming devices out there, and you ’ ve tried restarting the device for 20... Download it yourself from the Community network, tried a new topic for more help the. Location ( Arizona ) each and every year from day 1, can I reset it without a pairing for. A video using your phone find the option there about 2 minutes after Roku! Helping billions of people around the world continue to learn how to stop other people from to. Never charges for linking or set-up support or account management a page that has stopped working after last. Not showing full screen when playing YouTube videos on Roku Battery Lid batteries. For about 20 seconds is my Roku saying that my account has been running smoothly for long.