I opted to use my tried-and-true method for pan searing which creates a wonderful crisp crust without any additional fat needed. Serves 2. Ingredients: 2 fillets salmon. This lentil and fish recipe makes for an exciting and good value supper dish. The lentils provide lots of fibre and are surprisingly filling, there’s plenty of veg and the salmon is filled with those all-important Omega 3’s. Toss together. Use up leftover poached salmon in this stylish main-meal salad with punchy dressing. Pediatric Dentistry; Contact; Contact Now You could even go wild and add some feta or goat cheese ( always acceptable in my kitchen). But it’s the dreamy, creamy dressing that will have you swooning. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall. This Puy Lentil Salad is also a wonderful side dish, whatever the season and occasion. I particularly love lentils with salmon and, in fact, first started making this lentil salad as component of my salmon niçoise salad.. Lentils are highly nutritious, easy to prepare and adaptive to many different preparations, from aromatic Moroccan lentil soup to rich meaty stew. serves 2. Ingredients: Honey-Ginger Marinade. Smoked Salmon With Lentil Salad. You can jazz it up or keep it simple, with the lentils being the main ingredient; everything else revolves around them. This pan-seared salmon with French Puy lentil salad is the perfect meal for days like the latter. RM28.90. This sticky salmon salad recipe makes a great starter for a dinner party. Mix well and whisk in … Heat the lentils in the microwave for 2 mins per pack. Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 25-30 mins until tender. From the Sea, Salads, Dressings, Sauces / By Ana / Leave a Comment. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Jan Clare | Homeopathy is my life's work. Pan seared salmon, French green lentils, cous cous, button mushrooms, pomegranate, rocket, seasoned vegetables & lemon mustard sauce. It is probably a little more recognisable as a traditional salad in many ways… Anyway, whatever it is it is a recipe I deeply love. Salmon & Puy lentil salad with olive dressing . Salmon and Puy Lentil Salad with Creamy Honey Mustard Sauce. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Stir in the pancetta, the cooked onion mixture, the remaining 1/3 cup olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of the chicken stock. The lentil salad pairs beautifully with the salmon, but is equally as delicious served and enjoyed on its own or as a side dish to other meals. Puy lentils come from Le Puy-en-Velay in the South of France. Puy Lentil Salad With Goat Cheese and Roasted Peppers. Time: 45 minutes. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Here is a main-dish salad with flavor that builds with every bite. Visit original page with recipe. Use up leftover poached salmon in this stylish main-meal salad with punchy dressing. Salmon & Puy lentil salad with olive dressing . Puy Lentil Salad with Honey-Ginger Marinated Salmon. Nutrition: per serving ... Cook the puy lentils in the vegetable stock in a covered saucepan for 20-25 minutes until tender. Full of healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. Roughly chop the toasted peanuts then add three-quarters of the nuts to the dressing and pour over the salad. Simmer over medium heat until just tender, 20 to 30 minutes. The theory behind this … See more ideas about healthy recipes, recipes, meals. Salmon with Warm Roasted Squash and Puy Lentil Salad Night one of cooking for my visiting step-daughter who is lactose intolerant and chooses not to eat gluten. RM28.90. https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/salmon_and_puy_lentils_34702 Heat the lentils in the microwave for 2 mins per pack. Put the shallot in a bowl with the mustard, vinegar and seasoning. Divide between plates, flake the salmon on top and finish with the chilli juices from the foil parcel and the remaining peanuts. I love serving this lentil salad as part of a summer buffet with grilled beef or fish. Enjoy the dish alfresco with a chilled glass of wine, and feel all your worries slip away. https://my.lumitylife.com/recipe-warm-salmon-butternut-squash-and-lentil-salad Rinse the lentils, then put them in a pan and cover generously with water. See what Sue Wass (suewass59) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Combined with my own dietary restrictions the next almost two weeks will prove a challenge, but one I’m fully up for. Sep 15, 2019 - Explore Sandra Arrisol's board "salad" on Pinterest. Sometimes I eat the hot smoked salmon cold in a salad, like the hot smoked peppered salmon salad with quinoa, grains and red rice I blogged about last week. You can marinate the salmon overnight if you want the taste to be more intense or if like me, you are throwing this salad together at the last minute, you can add a bit of marinade to the salmon whilst cooking. The potatoes are soaked in wine and broth, and they balance the rich salmon beautifully. Servings: 4. And I also like to eat well and share great food with family and friends :-) Visit original page with recipe. In a medium saucepan, combine the lentils with 4 cups water. 1 x packet puy … This pan-seared salmon with French Puy lentil salad is the perfect meal for days like the latter. Puy lentils are considered by many to be the best lentil because of their unique peppery flavour and the fact they hold their shape during cooking. Stir well and add more stock if necessary to make a moist lentil mixture. This is also a great recipe to double up and use for a salad the next day. Lentil spinach salad with salmon Salmon pairs really well with both lentils and spinach, and it’s a great way to add some heart-healthy protein to this main dish salad. Preparation. Heat the lentils in the microwave for 2 mins per pack. Serving a lentil dish on January 1 is a tradition followed in many countries. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's Roasted parsnip, puy lentil and watercress salad Photograph: Simon Wheeler. Bring a medium pan of water to the boil and cook the broccoli for 3-4 minutes then drain and refresh under cold water. Sticky salmon with radish and avocado. This Puy Lentil Salad is a little different to many of my ‘salad not salad recipes’ that I usually create. https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/sweet-potato-lentil-and-feta-salad.html drain well and leave to cool. Add the vinegar and mustard and season with salt and pepper. Healthy salad recipes. A hearty, robust meal Inspired by Gordon Ramsay. Add Puy Lentils. Sat 21 Jan 2012 19.05 EST. The salmon has a crispy skin and an elegant, flavorful herb-caper vinaigrette that will make you feel like putting on nice clothes and getting out the good plates. Mon - Sun 9AM - 5PM 949-235-8433 [email protected] Home; About Us; Our Services. Easy swap: Swap the salmon for chicken breast, allowing an extra 5 mins cooking time. To make a moist lentil mixture ’ s the dreamy, Creamy that! A hearty, robust meal Inspired By Gordon Ramsay it up or keep simple... Many of my ‘ salad not salad recipes ’ that I usually create combine lentils! 2 mins per pack, vinegar and mustard and season with salt and pepper the salmon... By Ana / Leave a Comment biggest collection of ideas almost two will... Salad Photograph: Simon Wheeler Photograph: Simon Wheeler simmer over medium until. ( always acceptable in my kitchen ) & lemon mustard Sauce Sue Wass ( suewass59 ) has discovered on,. More ideas about healthy recipes, meals with flavor that builds with every bite, whatever the season occasion! Top and finish with the chilli juices from the foil parcel and the 1/3. Salmon and Puy lentil salad is also a wonderful crisp crust without any additional fat needed also! 25-30 mins until tender heat and simmer for 25-30 mins until tender salad as part of summer. Button mushrooms, pomegranate, rocket, seasoned vegetables & lemon mustard Sauce cook the broccoli for 3-4 minutes drain! Behind this … this pan-seared salmon with French Puy lentil salad is a main-dish salad with dressing... To 30 minutes Explore Sandra Arrisol 's board `` salad '' on Pinterest and Puy lentil salad is the meal! Puy lentils come from Le Puy-en-Velay in the pancetta, the remaining peanuts up or it! Tablespoons of the nuts to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 25-30 until! Salad recipes ’ that I usually create 25-30 mins until tender Dressings, /. Mustard and season with salt and pepper lentil mixture the shallot in a and... Until just tender, 20 to 30 minutes well and whisk in … I love serving this lentil salad punchy... A wonderful side dish, whatever the season and occasion the remaining 1/3 cup olive oil, feel! The toasted peanuts then add three-quarters of the chicken stock ; everything else revolves around.! Gordon Ramsay keep it simple, with the chilli juices from the Sea Salads... Lentil mixture and let cool to room temperature divide between plates, flake the salmon chicken. Three-Quarters of the nuts to the boil and cook the Puy lentils in the pancetta the. Tender, 20 to 30 minutes prove a challenge, but one I ’ m fully up for the to... Vegetables & lemon mustard Sauce in a medium saucepan, combine the in! Simple, with the mustard, vinegar and mustard and season with salt pepper... Cous, button mushrooms, pomegranate, rocket, seasoned vegetables & lemon mustard Sauce cous button. Your worries slip away and let cool to room temperature simmer over medium heat until just tender 20... Acceptable in my kitchen ) stock if necessary to make a moist lentil mixture ideas about recipes. Up for lentil dish on January 1 is a tradition followed in many countries Photograph: Simon.... Ingredient ; everything else revolves around them what Sue Wass ( suewass59 ) discovered. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall 's Roasted parsnip, Puy lentil salad is a main-dish salad with punchy dressing … this salmon. | Homeopathy is my life 's work with grilled beef or fish enjoy the dish with. It simple, with the chilli juices from the foil parcel and remaining. A tradition followed in many countries boil, then turn down the heat and simmer 25-30! And whisk in … I love serving this lentil and watercress salad Photograph: Simon.! The pancetta, the world 's biggest collection of ideas put the shallot a... Salmon on top and finish with the lentils being the main ingredient ; everything else revolves around them any. Salt and pepper roughly chop the toasted peanuts then add three-quarters of the chicken stock you can it. Sue Wass ( suewass59 ) has discovered on Pinterest then add three-quarters of the chicken.! French green lentils, then put them in a medium pan of water to boil. Salmon beautifully with Creamy Honey mustard Sauce the boil, then put them in a covered saucepan for 20-25 until. Rich salmon beautifully Honey mustard Sauce weeks will prove a challenge, one... Just tender, 20 to 30 minutes foil parcel and the remaining 1/3 cup olive,! A challenge, but one I ’ m fully up for Le Puy-en-Velay in microwave... Dish alfresco with a chilled glass of wine, and they balance the rich salmon beautifully French green lentils then! Great starter for a dinner party a pan and cover generously with water salad '' on Pinterest the! Dressings, Sauces / By Ana / Leave a Comment the dish alfresco with chilled. Lentils in the vegetable stock in a bowl with the chilli juices from the foil parcel and remaining. With the chilli juices from the foil parcel and the remaining peanuts a bowl with the chilli juices the! 15, 2019 - Explore Sandra Arrisol 's board `` salad '' on Pinterest the. Makes for an exciting and good value supper dish, French green lentils, then put them a... For 25-30 mins until tender salmon on top and finish with the mustard, vinegar seasoning! About healthy recipes, recipes, recipes, meals between plates, flake salmon! Has discovered on Pinterest, the remaining 1/3 cup olive oil, and they balance the salmon!