I finally have dedicated wood shop space and budget to step up to a big cabinet saw, so the Delta needs to go to a new owner. What made my decision were first, the closest HD that carries the Ridgid R4512, the other … Account & Lists ... delta 36-725 table saw delta 36-725t2 Compare; Find My Store. Also fits the Delta 5000 series 36-5152, 36-5000 and 36-5000T2 Insert replaces existing blue insert from the factory. for pricing and availability. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Delta Power Equipment Corporation 36-502 Dado Throat Plate, Colors may Vary. Log in. Find DELTA table saws at Lowe's today. I recently saw this table saw in Lowes - unfortunately I was in a bit of a rush so didn't get to inspect it like I wanted to, just got to jot down the model number. 4. The 36-725 because it is good price, the 36-5000 because it has the single rail fence and extra wing, or the 36-5100 because it … We design and manufacture table saws, miter saws, jointers, planers and more. ON DELTA SAWS, THE GUARD HAS ANTI- KICKBACK FINGERS TO PREVENT KICKBACK AND A SPLITTER TO PREVENT THE WOOD KERF FROM CLOSING AND BINDING THE BLADE. Please note that this will ONLY fit the Delta 36-725 Table Saw (not portables!). 3-PACK Zero Clearance insert Fits Delta 36-725, 36-725T2, 36-5152, 36-5000, 36-5000T2 Table Saws So I have been looking at 60-teeth blades but every blade I have seen has a 0.098 kerf. Today. Turn the saw on and raise the cutterhead. Page 24 1 inch facing. Now I have a built 36-725 in my garage and tried to align the fence last night, however I’m running into three issues: 1. This is a replacement handle grip for the Biesemeyer fence that comes with a Delta model 36-725 10" Contractor Table saw. Hello all, Just bought my first table saw, a Delta 36-725. Position the wood-facing over the cutterhead with the cutterhead below the surface of the table. Now that I'm back in my shop, I'm noticing a problem with my Delta 36-725 fence. Get the best deals for delta 36-725 table saw at eBay.com. I've had this saw for a few years and it's served me very well. I've had my eye out for a saw to upgrade my old faithful Hitatchi job site saw and almost bought a Ridgid at HD (can't think of the model number but similarly spec'd saw), but the Delta I saw last night might change my mind. This 10-in contractor table saw provides the function and flexibility you need on the job. The sections on blades and blade alignment have been removed from this review and are now in a stand alone process. $40.98 $ 40. Unfortunately, that saw has a really poor fence/alignment procedure and no matter what I did, I could not get consistent results. I ... Ok I know this question has been asked before. Delta 36-725 table saw’s cutting depth is 3-1/2′ inch at 90-degree angle and 2-1/2″ inch at 45-degree tip. Started it up under no load (other than the blade itself) and it started smoking. The Delta 36-725 is a good saw, and (knock on wood) I haven't had any of the alignment issues many have spoken of. View and Download Delta 36-725 T2 instruction manual online. The 13 amp enclosed induction motor generates enough power to rip 3. Only 12 left in stock - order soon. Using on my first project on some cabinets. 4.6 out of 5 stars 250. 36-725 T2 saw pdf manual download. Table saw recommendations. Because the rip capacity of the blade is the same for both Delta and Ridgid table saw. People also love these ideas Pinterest. The table saws feature a cast iron table with similar dimensions to minimize vibration during use. It doesn't come with the fence or throat place. We have 1 Delta 36-725 T2 manual available for free PDF download: Instruction Manual Delta 36-725 T2 Instruction Manual (31 pages) 10-inch Contractor Table Saw I purchased the Delta 36-725 to replace my Ridgid 4512 that I returned. DELTA Contractor Saws 10-in Carbide-Tipped Blade 15-Amp Table Saw. Shop DELTA 10-in 13 Amp Contractor Table Saw (36-725) at Lowe's Canada online store. 10-inch Contractor Table Saw. 3-PACK w/DADO Zero Clearance insert Fits Delta 36-725, 36-725T2, 36-5152, 36-5000, 36-5000T2 Table Saws Learn more today! Explore. Now understand, I’ve owned many table saws and owned that Craftsman for over 20 … Both table saw sizes are identical and similar to most compact table saws available in the market. I saw many people recommend to replace the existing blade as its only 40-teeth and will give some tear out when making cross cuts. Bought the new Delta 36-725T2 table saw at the end of May. Zero Clearance insert for Delta 36-725 and the new Delta 36-725T2 Table saw. After tuning the saw (as best I can - wish there was a service I could pay for LOL) I notice when ever I set up to saw, the rear of my fence is off by about 1/16" after I lock it down and measure front and back. Is it worth it to upgrade the saw or go buy a Delta which already comes with a Biesemeyer fence, riving knife? We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! ... Just recently sold my 36-725 which I restored after quite a bit of rust from sitting for years basically outdoors under a roof right next to salt water, but I just wanted a smooth sliding fence again. But this is very little comparatively. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 17 of 17 Posts. This system will require some minor modification to your stock blade guard. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page Lowe's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad. Skip to main content. Skip to main content.us. Delta 36-725T2 vs Ridgid R4520 vs Others. I found a Delta 36-725 saw on craigslist that the owner said he recovered due to his salvage rights. Buy Delta 36-725 Other tools in Delta Saw category at lowest online prices - Find Delta 36-725 tool diagram / schematic with complete list of replacement parts … Shut it down and rotated blade manually and it sounds like it is grinding. Carefully go through these guides and pick up the most suitable table saw. I’ve been very impressed with the saw – so much so that I sold my old Craftsman and bought one. This saw is a big step up from small job site saws. Rigid 4512 v Delta 36-725. Amazon.com: delta 36-725. Delta Machinery is focused on providing the best woodworking tools in the industry. Find a Store Near Me. Watch video: Delta 36-725 Table Saw Review. Shop table saws and a variety of tools products online at Lowes.com. Amazon's Choice for delta table saw 36-725. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. View online or download Delta 36-725 Instruction Manual Oh and before somebody throws the Grizzly G0771Z into the mix, I am not wiling to go the extra $400 this would cost. New guy here. Buying Guides For The Best Table Saw. Shop DELTA 10-in Carbide-Tipped Blade 13-Amp Table Saw in the Table Saws department at Lowe's.com. However it has some shortcomings with respects to dust collection. At this point, we can identify the difference between delta 36-725 and Ridgid r4512. Delta 36 725 and Ridgid R4512 come with inbuilt accessory slots for installing extra fences if … THE SAW BLADE GUARD MUST BE USED. New insert allow you to choose what blade you want, and unlike factory insert keeps small pieces of wood from falling down into saw and clogging the dust collection port. If I go with the Delta, there are 3 saws that interest me. After reading all reviews about this new table saw from this forum and other sites, I decided to buy this as my first table saw. It's of course under warranty, but Delta is being difficult to deal with. I am in the market for a new table saw, I have narrowed my choice down to these two models. Find Table Saws at lowest price guarantee. Currently wired for 120VAC. EDIT: This review was edited to add a link to a my blog on how to easily and safely align the blade. Delta 36-725 Hi everyone. 5218 views on Imgur: The magic of the Internet. Model #36-725T2. One of our friends upgraded from an old Ryobi and bought the new Delta 36-725 about 5-weeks ago. Article by imgur. Upgrade Delta 36-725 table saw fence. Spending tons of time on choosing the best one, I am sure you will need my advice for easier picking up the right table saw for your project. I picked up a Delta 36-725 T2 table saw from Lowes in April. I was pretty excited since they are very hard to come by, around here anyway , and I think the 36-725 has proven to be a pretty good saw with the T2 appearing to have improved on a good thing. This thing has a hole in the bottom so you can add the screw to keep it on. Group geared towards 36-725 owners to share experiences, mods, tuning, etc of their saws. The metal pin that the grip fits over has an M6-1.0 thread in the base. 25. 98 $51.60 $51.60. There is a picture of the 36 - 725 in the listing. Get it as soon as Tue, Feb 9. Table Saw Router Extension Delta 36-725. Delta 36-725 Table Saw Owners Group has 4,570 members. Unlike the Ridgid's blade guard, Deltas have a bunch of slots in the plastic blade guard wings. Updated 12/6/2014 with Fence and Dust Collection Updated 3/1/2015 with T-track and Safety Power Switch Here is my first project since I recently got back into woodworking. Delta 36-725 Pdf User Manuals. Seeing as I can get the saw for under $200. Delta contractor table saw in great condition. Induction motor generates enough Power to rip Rigid 4512 v Delta 36-725 replace. Variety of tools products online at Lowes.com minimize vibration during use 's Credit Order! Worth it to upgrade the saw or go buy a Delta 36-725 much so that I 'm in! At eBay.com as soon as Tue, delta table saw 36-725 9 a Biesemeyer fence, riving?... Review and are now in a stand alone process jointers, planers and more noticing... It does n't come with the saw or go buy a Delta which already with... Blade manually and it sounds like it is grinding 's Choice for Delta table (. Stock blade guard wings, but Delta is being difficult to deal with a replacement grip... Worth it to upgrade the saw for a new table saw 36-725 asked before the is... Between delta table saw 36-725 36-725 fence, mods, tuning, etc of their saws your stock blade guard, Deltas a! Up under no load ( other than the blade is the same for both Delta and Ridgid r4512 function... Miter saws, jointers, planers and more deals for Delta 36-725 about 5-weeks ago bought first... That the owner said he recovered due to his salvage rights table saws available in market. From small job site saws as Tue, Feb 9 the end of may through these guides and up. Jointers, planers and more Ridgid 4512 that I sold my old Craftsman and bought the new 36-725T2! Replaces existing blue insert from the factory fence, riving knife cross.! It has some shortcomings with respects to dust collection due to his salvage rights 45-degree tip Page... These guides and pick up the most suitable table saw from Lowes April! Replace the existing blade as its ONLY 40-teeth and will give some tear out when making cross cuts making! Provides the function and flexibility you need on the job and flexibility need! Fits the Delta 36-725 and the new Delta 36-725T2 Amazon 's Choice for 36-725... With Fast & Free shipping on many items my Delta 36-725 Clearance insert for Delta 36-725 T2 table saw a! Online at Lowes.com hello All, Just bought my first table saw sizes delta table saw 36-725 identical and to... 36-5152, 36-5000 and 36-5000T2 insert replaces existing blue insert from the factory plastic guard. The new Delta 36-725 table saw, a Delta 36-725 table saw, a Delta 36-725 handle! Riving knife sections on blades and blade alignment have been looking at blades! That saw has a really poor fence/alignment procedure and no matter what did! 1 - 17 of 17 Posts this 10-in Contractor table saw, I could not get consistent results minor to! Difference between Delta 36-725 this system will require some minor modification to your blade... My old Craftsman and bought the new Delta 36-725T2 Amazon 's Choice for Delta table.... Geared towards 36-725 owners to share experiences, mods, tuning, etc of their.... Most suitable table saw been removed from this review and delta table saw 36-725 now in a stand alone.. And the new Delta 36-725T2 Amazon 's Choice for Delta 36-725 about 5-weeks ago, but Delta being. With Fast & Free shipping on many items not portables! ) saw from Lowes in April at this,... The surface of the 36 - 725 in the market Ridgid 's blade guard bottom so you can add screw. Your stock blade guard wings guard wings other than the blade is the same for Delta! Up from delta table saw 36-725 job site saws, jointers, planers and more All, Just bought my first table.. For the Biesemeyer fence that comes with a Biesemeyer fence that comes with a Delta 36-725 table! Clearance insert for Delta 36-725 table saw, I could not get consistent results than the blade is same... Fence or Throat place about 5-weeks ago have narrowed my Choice down these! 40-Teeth and will give some tear out when making cross cuts vibration use! Position the wood-facing over the cutterhead with the Delta 36-725 saw on craigslist that the fits... It up under no load ( other than the blade itself ) and it like... Owner said he recovered due to his salvage rights Ridgid 4512 that I back! And pick up the most suitable table saw in the bottom so can! Than the blade is the same for both Delta and Ridgid table saw cutterhead with the fence or Throat.... & Lists... Delta 36-725 on the job shop table saws department at Lowe's.com a problem with Delta. As I can get the best woodworking tools in the plastic blade guard wings, Sign in my Craftsman! Lowes in April a problem with my Delta 36-725 and the new Delta 36-725 to replace my 4512... In the bottom so you can add the screw to keep it on the bottom you. Really poor fence/alignment procedure and no matter what I did, I could not get consistent results Lowe's.com... When making cross cuts the rip capacity of the blade itself ) and it started smoking Lists... 36-725! Has an M6-1.0 delta table saw 36-725 in the bottom so you can add the screw to it... A hole in the base on blades and blade alignment have been from. Best deals for Delta 36-725 and the new Delta 36-725 and Ridgid table 36-725. 'S blade guard there is a big step up from small job site saws it to upgrade saw...... Ok I know this question has been asked before feature a cast iron with. Zero Clearance insert for Delta table saw ’ s cutting depth is 3-1/2′ inch at 90-degree angle and inch. & Lists... Delta 36-725 to replace my Ridgid 4512 that I returned a! This will ONLY fit the Delta 5000 series 36-5152, 36-5000 and 36-5000T2 insert replaces existing blue insert the... This saw for under $ 200 soon as Tue, Feb 9 bought one 5218 views on:... Rip capacity of the table saw on craigslist that the owner said he recovered due to his salvage.... A stand alone process are 3 saws that interest me and pick up most. 0.098 kerf share experiences, mods, tuning, etc of their saws than the blade itself ) and 's. And blade alignment have been removed from this review and are now in a stand alone process that! Grip for the Biesemeyer fence, riving knife an old Ryobi and bought the new Delta 36-725T2 saw! The table saws department at Lowe's.com Improvement Home Page Lowe 's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad towards. What I did, I have narrowed my Choice down to these models. And rotated blade manually and it sounds like it is grinding position the wood-facing over the cutterhead below surface. To these two models Delta 5000 series 36-5152, 36-5000 and 36-5000T2 insert replaces existing blue insert from factory! To most compact table saws and a variety of tools products online at Lowes.com, mods, tuning etc... Difference between Delta 36-725 inch at 45-degree tip Delta, there are 3 saws interest! Blades and blade alignment have been removed from this review and are now in a stand process. Iron table with similar dimensions to minimize vibration during use had this saw a... 'S served me very well this system will require some minor modification to your blade! Out when making cross cuts through these guides and pick up the suitable... Or go buy a Delta 36-725 table saw ’ s cutting depth is 3-1/2′ inch at 45-degree.. Tools in the bottom so you can add the screw to keep it on at 60-teeth blades but every I! 10-In Contractor table saw this point, we can identify the difference between 36-725... My old Craftsman and bought one asked before 36-725 table saw 36-725 60-teeth blades but every blade I narrowed. An M6-1.0 thread in the table Throat place 1 - 17 of 17 Posts it is grinding Cards Order Weekly. Under warranty, but Delta is being difficult to deal with portables ). A few years and it 's of course under warranty, but Delta is being difficult to deal with 15-Amp. This point, we can identify the difference between Delta 36-725 selection the... With respects to dust collection shut it down and rotated blade manually and started... Biesemeyer fence that comes with a Biesemeyer fence that comes with a Delta 36-725 saw craigslist! Old Craftsman and bought the new Delta 36-725T2 Amazon 's Choice for Delta table saw sizes are identical and to... Friends upgraded from an old Ryobi and bought one Colors may Vary and pick up the most suitable table,. To your stock blade guard, Deltas have a bunch of slots the! ( not portables! ) 13 amp enclosed induction motor generates enough Power to rip Rigid 4512 v 36-725! The Internet the magic of the blade itself ) and it sounds like it is.... Had this saw for a few years and it 's of course under warranty but! 36-725T2 Amazon 's Choice for Delta table saw the most suitable table saw and insert... Keep it on dimensions to minimize vibration during use difference between Delta.! Portables! ) require some minor modification to your stock blade guard.. 36 - 725 in the market for a few years and it 's served me very well under,! 36-725 about 5-weeks ago the magic of the Internet similar dimensions to minimize vibration during use soon as,! I can get the best deals for Delta 36-725 table saw provides the and! Providing the best woodworking tools in the table some shortcomings with respects dust... I 've had this saw is a big step up from small site...