Included in the Ninja 400 Power Up Kit is a beautifully crafted stainless-steel Graves Motorsports full-exhaust system (with the option of carbon or titanium silencers), a … We should note that modifying your fuel maps is something that should only be done by trained professionals. Remove the white plastic weather sealing plugs at the back of the ECU connector using a small mechanics pick or other fine-pointed tools. The Ninja 400 / Z400 is an awesome little bike with a fantastic engine. These are merely observations and tips that I noted down during the review, giving our readers an idea of the work that lies ahead. The bike replaces the Ninja 300 which was launched five years ago and has been among Australia’s top-selling bikes ever since, selling more than 11,000. Approachable power, superb ergonomics and class-leading performance offer a smooth, manageable ride that's ideal for new riders while also alluring for experienced riders. © 2021 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. Remove OEM Bodywork – How to remove the OEM bodywork of the Kawasaki Ninja 400 Then, once we stacked it up against the KTM RC390 and Honda CBR500R in our 2018 Lightweight Sportbike Shootout, the Ninja 400 came away a winner, yet again. If you plan on running your Ninja 400 at the track exclusively, either for track days or racing, it’s well worth the investment. Unfortunately, the Ninja 400 is not immune to these tactics. Twin anything, ride everything. The aftermarket mechanic install will adapt the universal fit into one of the best Kawasaki Ninja 400 mods out there. Display: 36 per page. The Ninja 400 puts 43.4 hp to the ground at 9,900 rpm, backed up by 24.6 pound-feet of torque at 8,250 rpm. Mike Cote-December 3, 2018. I like that I can pay a little less attention to the clutch on corner entry and just have the power pick back up when the revs are matching again. The 2021 Endurance World Championship Series schedule is here. You are in … Led by former racer and national titleholder Chuck Graves, the company has been in the business of making performance parts for both professionals and enthusiasts since 1990. Not everybody is into old motorcycles, or, for that matter, even what has become known as “modern retro” bikes. As someone that has never flashed his own motorcycle, I was able to complete the process without too much drama. Kawasaki Motors Australia took to a Brisbane race track to prove that the new Ninja 400 is an exciting addition to their lineup. Wipe the entire system down thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol. The pre-oiled DNA air filter claims to improve air-flow by 14.25 percent, going from 164.70 CFM to 188.20 CFM, when compared to the stock unit. In all, the 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 delivers more power, less weight, and better handling for the same price as the 300 it replaces. Go back through the system and install all of your springs. That means I’ll have the opportunity to toss some performance bits at the bike, including the Graves Motorsports Power Up Kit. Please direct me to this mod.is up down microphone posable thank you marty Hurney n2qgu cb is more fun He’s such a fan that he pointed out the 10 things he specifically likes about it. Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed The pin cannot be inserted horizontally—it can only be installed vertically. If that isn’t enough for you, perhaps the stunning quality of the craftsmanship will. You will be making use of unutilized pin-locations in the ECU connector to install the harness. Approachable power, superb ergonomics and class-leading performance offer a smooth, manageable ride that's ideal for new riders while also alluring experienced riders. 222 products. We have put about 600 laps on the Ninja 400 during the first half of the 2019 season and are very happy with the performance of the forks. Ninja 400 Kawasaki proudly introduces a new sport model into this highly competitive arena. You can find several hot muffler styles to suit any taste or budget. However, at the bottom of this review is a code for 20 percent off when purchased through Graves Motorsports directly. Featuring game-changing power and legendary Ninja performance, the all-new Ninja 400 has set the bar higher. You will need to remove the ECU of your motorcycle, which is located under the seat. ON SALE! Remove OEM Bodywork – How to remove the OEM bodywork of the Kawasaki Ninja 400 Ninja 400 2018-19 Bonamici CNC Gas Cap $ 164.99 $ 149.99. Fire Power (12) Flash Tune (4) Fly Racing Street (6) G2 Ergonomics (3 ... New Rage Cycles LED Fender Eliminator Kawasaki Ninja 400 / Z400 2018-2021 $ 160. The computer is programmed for a certain air to fuel mixture ratio. The Ninja ® 400 offers the largest displacement in its category at 399cc with the sophistication of twin-cylinder power. While I’m not particularly a fan of the sound coming from parallel-Twins (Yamaha MT-07 excluded), I am a fan of opening up a motorcycle’s airways and letting it breathe. This specific exhaust was designed for the Kawasaki Ninja 400 & 250 '18- models in the "RP-1 GP" style. Affix the brake reservoir to the hanger. The new engine offers increased performance at all rpm compared to its predecessor, with good power feeling. Add to cart. Kawasaki Ninja 400 2018. Begin by disconnecting the battery as you should never operate on electrical components of your machine with power going to the bike. A ‘weather plug’ partially removed from the ECU connector. If this were primarily a street bike, the biggest change I’d make is to soften the high-speed compression – the Ninja’s stock dampers have a hard time dealing with stutter bumps on the roads, transmitting a lot of those jolts to the rider. No fuss, no muss. In case you haven’t figured it out by now, we – err, at least I – really love the Kawasaki Ninja 400.Ryan came off the bike at its press intro and was happy as could be. To make sure my Ninja 400 is running at peak performance, power-sapping emissions components need to be removed. Display. KAWASAKI NINJA 400 2018 - 2020 DYNOJET POWER COMMANDER V. Part #: 1020-2848; Parts Unlimited Part #: 1020-2848 Once exposed and out of the way, replace it with the Graves Smog Block-Off Plate. On lower displacement machines, any increase in performance is usually felt, so a 10 percent boost in power isn’t going to go unnoticed. Ninja 400 2018-19 DRIVEN Halo Fuel Cap and Base Carefully insert the metal crimp and push it into the ECU connector until you can visibly see that the slot is now occupied on the opposite side. Ninja 400 Riders Forum Since 2017 A forum community dedicated to Kawasaki Ninja 400 motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. The aftermarket mechanic install will adapt the universal fit into one of the best Kawasaki Ninja 400 mods out there. Without embarking on a costly trip to the dyno or leaving your garage, you’ll be able to increase your wee Ninja from a horsepower peak of 45 to 51, and maximum torque from 26 to 30 ft-lbs (rounded). Maybe I’m spoiled, but once you ride motorcycles with quickshifters you never want to go back. No matter how many Kawi dealers tell you it’s normal for your clutch to slip on a bike with In the case of the Kawasaki Ninja 400, the yellow wire will be in position 6, red into position 20, and orange into position 21. As such is available in either Carbon Fibre or Titanium finishes. Fortunately, you’ll have all the tools you’ll need at your disposal in the Power Up Kit. In all, the Graves Motorsports Power Up Kit is a worthy addition to my racing motorcycle. If it were a normal year, and someone asked about my current goals, I’d say: You can find several hot muffler styles to suit any taste or budget. i bought them in Cambodia out of the box 7 bands 38usd i like 29. We use cookies to improve your experience on this website and so that ads you see online can be tailored to your online browsing interests. In 2020, I’ll be embarking on some club racing of my own aboard my personal Kawasaki Ninja 400. If solo riding were a higher priority, I’d find a way to revise the bodywork to give the pilot more seat room. This moulded Lever Guard kit can be fitted to either the brake or clutch sides and has been specifically designed for the Kawasaki Z400, Z250 '19-, Ninja 250/400 '18-, Z125 '19-, Ninja 125 '19-, Ninja 1000SX ’20-, Z900 '20- & ZH2 '20-models and is available in a range of colour options. It may not win many drag races, but it would be the bike that could nearly do it all, especially impressive considering its displacement category. If you do not hear or feel a click, it is most likely not fully inserted into the ECU connector housing. For those looking to pick up a new system today, be sure to use the ‘ultimate’ discount code when checking out to receive a 20 percent discount on all Ninja 400 Power Up kits! That said, the Ninja 400 is far from perfect – which shouldn’t be surprising for a $5500 motorcycle. Also, a lambda sensor bung is available should you want to run auto-tuning solutions, and a plug with tie-wire holes is included. Approachable power, superb ergonomics and class-leading performance offer a smooth, manageable ride that's ideal for new riders while also alluring experienced riders. . But like the Ninja 300 that preceded it, this new Ninja model possesses much more than high performance. Importantly, the fueling is far more responsive when opening and closing the throttle, in comparison to the relatively casual throttle response of the stock 400. Graves will then provide you with a map for your motorcycle. Download and read the installation instructions for the bike-side harness carefully, as they faithfully explain the installation process. The Graves boys aren’t letting other manufacturers do the hard work of figuring out optimal pipe routings or designs; they do it all themselves through countless revisions to the exhaust and fuel map simultaneously. By. Move back to the headers and carefully torque the header bolts to the manufacturer suggested. The Ninja 300 was struggling through Euro 4 emission standards compliance. Even on souped-up bikes, our Kawasaki Ninja 400 remap chip adds serious horsepower to your daily- or race riding. The little Ninja is another motorcycle needing of the modification. Nowadays, there are so many products of 2018 ninja 400 mods in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. 262. Starting at $7,599 MSRP NINJA ® 1000 ABS. Therefore, Kawasaki decided to replace it with the Ninja 400 for the 2018 model year. You may re-flash the ECU as many times as you want. Our Kawasaki Ninja 300 aftermarket mods let you adjust the performance of your sportbike. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 is a 399 cc Ninja series sport bike introduced by Kawasaki as a successor to the Ninja 300. For the increase in pricing you get a lot more bike with more power and torque, LED headlights, lighter assist and slipper clutch, thicker and narrower seat to suit more rider sizes and the largest front brake disc in its class. Kawasaki Ninja 400 is powered by 399 cc engine.This Ninja 400 engine generates a power of 49 PS @ 10000 rpm and a torque of 38 Nm @ 8000 rpm. We decided to put our Ninja 400 on the dyno to record some baseline and "slightly modified" horsepower and torque figures. Once again, I’ll hit the highlights and provide some tips. Having said that, if you have no experience doing this sort of installation and do not feel up to the task, we recommend that you seek the assistance of a licensed technician. The computer is programmed for a certain air to fuel mixture ratio. Our Ninja 400 is fitted with Michelin Power Cup Evo Tires 110 front and 140 rear. Purchase the Dynojet Kawasaki Ninja 400 2018-2020 Power Commander V from SportbikeTrackGear.com Get the lowest price, free shipping deal, easy exchanges and no restocking fees … The battle begins with an online match with a rival ninja of similar power. Accessing the air filter is something that any motorcycle owner will have to do during regular maintenance, and it requires fuel tank removal. From there, gently snug the bolts down by tightening each side of the flange incrementally – tighten each side of the flange evenly. That’s part of what you’re paying for when you choose a reputable brand. The Top 5 Mods to Upgrade Your Engine’s Performance. Fuel Injection mods on the Kawasaki Ninja 400 are usually expensive and complicated. Gently lift the tank upward at the rear and gingerly wiggle it towards the aft of the motorcycle until it has become dislodged from the grommets. The Graves Motorsports Power Up Kit will earn you 10 percent more power by bolting on a pipe and a simple re-flash. Once you have successfully installed the bike-side harness and you can visibly see that positions 6, 20, and 21 now have connecting pins in place, reinstall the orange cap on the ECU connector. Note the orientation of the partially inserted ‘programming pin.’ The ‘notch’ must be in the same orientation as the ECU connector clip, marked by yellow paint. Install race spec clutch upgrade kit – Clutch slipping, poor shifting, false neutrals, and dropping gears fixed and explained! Smooth, predictable response contributes to an easy-to-control engine character. For now, it will be hanging freely. In our specific case, we will not. A red ‘quick-release’ clip can be lifted, and the fuel line can be disconnected. Kawasaki Ninja 400 Dyno-Boost power chip is designed to maximize the horses potential of your stock engine. We have included more information and links to the Power Commander V Accessories for the Ninja 400 in this listing. He said that if you put a K&N air filter on it, it will run lean until you Dyno tune or get a power commander. It launched with the 2018 model year. Again, only do this hand-tight for now. One of the easiest, most cost-effective modifications you can make to nearly any motorcycle is to equip it with steel-braided brake lines (if it doesn’t already come with some from the factory). Meg AM HAM Russian model much more 25 -30 . They add unparalleled perfection to any bike. Install your new lightweight exhaust hanger. If you want to return the motorcycle to stock condition at some point, save all removed parts. NINJA ® 400. Install race spec clutch upgrade kit – Clutch slipping, poor shifting, false neutrals, and dropping gears fixed and explained! Ryan pointed this out during his First Ride of the bike, and it’s also one of the first things we noticed about the 400 during the Lightweight Sportbike Shootout – there’s not much room to move about in the saddle. Bolting on an unrestricted full exhaust system is still one of the most cost-effective ways to get more power out of your motor, and ensure that your bike is running at optimal performance while being pushed on the track. Starting at $4,999 MSRP NINJA ® 650. Besides, it can be cleaned and reoiled as needed, unlike the disposable stock unit. The Kawasaki GPZ900R (also known as the ZX900A or Ninja 900) is a motorcycle that was manufactured by Kawasaki from 1984 to 2003. In all, I’ll be saving 7.7 pounds, and I didn’t even have to cut out carbs. This is incorrect on a fuel injected computerized engine. With a set of lower pegs and more space to move in the saddle, the Kawasaki could pull off some light-duty touring. Let’s break down the benefits of the Power Up Kit before diving in: That short yet potent list is more than enough to sell me on the package. Ninja 400 2018-19 Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit $ 139.00. The Flash Tune Tuning Suite is a piece software that allows users to modify fuel maps in a multitude of ways and re-flash your ECU. You’ll also need to disconnect the four-pin fuel pump connection towards the rear of the fuel tank. This is the most common reason to install a Power Commander V on their bike. Work your way back and slide the mid-pipe into place. Scorpion utilises the latest technologies and extensive R&D in the development and manufacture of its exhausts. Gently remove it from the fuel rail. Reinstall the ECU, reconnect your battery and button everything up. Here are eight things I’d change on the Kawasaki Ninja 400. The BoosterPlug is the better and proven aftermarket tuning alternative. I strongly suggest that you segment the sections. “As for the rest of the bottom end, crank, rods, pistons, everything is stock. Get price quotes for Kawasaki Ninja from local motorcycle dealers. Obtain and thoroughly read all instructions from the Graves Motorsports and Flash Tune websites. Upon purchase, the Flash Tune DataLink USB Interface Cable is issued one Flash Tune ECU license. Shedding unnecessary weight on a motorcycle is one of the first things many owners will do, and on a lower-displacement machine such as the Kawasaki Ninja 400, it is critical to success. Ninja 400 Future Mods Along with the mods/accessories we’ve already listed, we’ve got a long wish list of things we’d really like to add on this long termer. You have searched for 2018 ninja 400 mods in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them. Bigger engine with more power and torque, new tubular steel chassis, uprated suspension, revised steering geometry and … So, I did this install while waiting for race bodywork to come back from the paint shop. The Ninja 400 features a trellis frame similar to the Ninja H2. As far as lightweight sportbikes go, this one is sweet. As someone that has always relied on mailing my ECU out to be flashed, this entire process was relatively straightforward and one that most riders capable of standard maintenance can accomplish successfully. Starting at $7,599 MSRP NINJA ® 1000 ABS. Fits your 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 ABS. Taking a look at the Dyno chart, we can see that the power has increased across the entire rev-range, but it’s also cured several dips in the horsepower and torque curves in a number of spots. Add these mufflers, and your motorcycle will be instantly camera-worthy. My shiny new Graves exhaust, with a titanium silencer and hanger, weighs in at a svelte eight pounds. But if there’s room for improvement, it would definitely be here. It can only be installed in one direction, as the headers will touch if you have put them in the wrong position. Your Ninja 300 has everything bikers loved about the 250R with a larger engine. Each Graves Motorsports exhaust system features perfectly seamless welding and wonderfully machined joint fittings. 2019: Kawasaki Ninja 400 introduced, replacing Ninja 300. A good time to take on this project is when you’re initially prepping the bike for race-track duty, as you’ll be diving into several different areas of the machine and is easiest when it’s stripped bare. One of the first things anybody does to their motorcycle is change the exhaust, and the Ninja 400 is no different. Either way, there would be some extensive modifications needed to have some space to scoot back without knees touching elbows. For some strange reason, the bars on the Ninja 400 are angled inward toward the rider quite a bit. Flash Tune does provide access to a database of stock and unrestricted maps, should you need them for any reason. Opening the box, you will discover a Flash Tune DataLink USB Interface Cable and Bike-Side Harness. Another really smart addition if you’re doing the Ventura luggage is a Promoto Oggy Knobb Fender Eliminator, as it’ll clean up the rear end of your Ninja and shares … If you do not see the ‘programming pins’ filling the correct slot, you’ll need to check the orientation of the wire and make sure that it’s fully inserted. Now for the strict disclaimer—these products are designed for closed-course and racing-use only. If you don’t, you’re leaving power on the table and operating the motor with improper air/fuel mixtures, which is harmful to your engine. The Ninja 400 is an affordable way to get to the track. You can recycle the OEM hardware, but for a cleaner look, I opted for some lower-profile bolts that I had on hand. Graves Motorsports customers must e-mail or call Graves Motorsports with the ECU serial number (found on the ECU itself), the email address used to create the FTEcu account, and proof of purchase if the exhaust system has been acquired from a separate retailer. But they could be better. If you have the coin, you could purchase a Graves Kawasaki Ninja 400 MotoAmerica Junior Cup spec machine from them directly. Personally, I like that I can pay a little less attention to the clutch on corner entry and just have the power pick back up when the revs are matching again. Be sure that the plate is installed in the proper orientation. It’s important to note that Graves Motorsports develops all its exhaust systems and fuel maps in-house on its dynos through a painstaking R&D process. See more ideas about Ninja, Motorcycle, Kawasaki. So, they gave you plenty of room in there. 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 ABS Parts & Accessories at RevZilla.com. A mechanics pick will make quick work of spring installation and prevent you from shooting a spring across your workshop. Weighing at only 164 kgs (lighter than the Ninja 300). Begin by disconnecting the fuel line on the right-hand side of the Ninja 400. Remove the single screw securing the filter in place, and replace it with the DNA filter. I installed an aftermarket exhaust and would like to install a fuel controller. The Ninja 400 puts 43.4 hp to the ground at 9,900 rpm, backed up by 24.6 pound-feet of torque at 8,250 rpm. Check Kawasaki Ninja 400 specifications, features, Mileage (Average), Engine Displacement, Fuel tank Capacity, Weight, Tyre Size and other technical specs. Compared to the Power Commander, the BoosterPlug offers similar or better results for must owners - at a much lower price and without the complicated setup of multiple parts. NINJA ® 400. The new Ninja 400 has a great distribution of power throughout the rev-range, offering good low- and mid-range grunt for the street. and #8203; Ninja Clash – Random PVP Defense (Merge) .APK MOD Download. It is the earliest member of the Ninja family of sport bikes.The 1984 GPZ900R (or ZX900A-1) was a revolutionary design that became the immediate predecessor of the modern-day sport bike. No matter how many Kawi dealers tell you it’s normal for your clutch to slip on a bike with Add to cart. Display: 36 per page. I was able to flash my ECU, having never done it before. Be sure to note the orientation and take care not to damage the wiring in any way. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. One of the major benefits of the Graves Motorsports exhaust is the additional clearance with my race bodywork; the stainless-steel mid-pipe has ample room in all areas, unlike the stock pipe. Remove the plugs in position 6, 20, and 21, for the Ninja 400, specifically. Installing the new pipe is one of the most manageable steps in the process. Disconnect that hose from the airbox, and cover the open duct with the rubber cap provided with the block-off plate. If the engine expels gas more efficiently, thanks to our new Graves exhaust, it needs to intake air more efficiently, as well. Consulta il Listino Kawasaki su Moto.it e scopri catalogo modelli e allestimenti moto Kawasaki, prezzi e schede tecniche, news e promozioni. The charcoal canister, air-induction system, and all related components will be detached, saving weight and gaining power in the process. Display. 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 First Ride Review, Top 10 Features Of The 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400, 2020 Ducati Superleggera V4 Review – First Ride, Two Ways to Skin a Knee: 2021 Honda ADV150 vs. 2021 Honda Trail 125, 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R and ZX-10RR Revealed in Australian Certification Documents, BLOWHARDS! Thanks to the solid construction of the exhaust system, it all goes together smoothly without any pesky leaks due to poor fitment. With the Ninja 400 in particular, the engine will spin up to 12k rpm, but seems to hit a flat spot once it approaches those engine speeds. Toye specializes in three different versions of the Ninja 400—a base track-day machine for $8895 that will be good for any punter to get out there and circulate the racetrack, an Expert Club spec (the one we raced at Sonoma) for $11,520, and the MotoAmerica/FIM Cup spec Ninja 400 that Yates rode in the final half of the 2018 season for $12,779. 25to 30 mod 4watt to 12 watt mods . Its slim design facilitates control and ease of riding, making the Ninja 400 an easy choice for both new and experienced riders. Ninja 400 2018-19 Graves Motorsports Fender Eliminator Tag Bracket $ 136.95 $ 123.25. Make a note of the embossed numbering at either side of the connector to help locate the proper pin position. 0. To install the bike-side harness, you will be inserting the bike-side programming pins into the wire-side of the black ECU coupler. 🗡️Be the Strongest Ninja! In all honesty there are much more uncomfortable motorcycles, but since the majority of Ninja 400 owners will likely never bring their bike to the track having pegs that high doesn’t make much sense. Ninja 400 Track/Race Bike Mods 2018+ Ninja 400 Tech Talk ninjette.org > 2018+ Ninja 400 > 2018+ Ninja 400 Tech Talk: Ninja 400 Track/Race Bike Mods User ... it's rainy. With these eight changes the Ninja 400 would be transformed. This task is performed easiest when all bodywork is removed, as this area of the bike is accessible from multiple angles. The Ninja 400 was obviously thought to be idled at a stoplight for a long time, and then have its neck rung at the track. Doing this ensures that the fueling is more consistent, as the fuel map was developed without these components in place. Insurance quote to cut the plastics up – the Graves Motorsports also provides fuel! Out carbs is most likely not fully secure the bolts down yet ; go roughly hand-tight the screw! From the ECU and remove any superfluous hoses related to the power Commander V Accessories for the 2018 Ninja. For improvement, it is the rider quite a bit all the emissions components need disconnect... Once you Ride motorcycles with quickshifters you never want to return the motorcycle to condition! Listed at $ 7,599 MSRP Ninja ® 400 offers the largest displacement in its category at 399cc with the cap. Diligence before making a purchase regardless of where you live sensor bung is available should you need them any... High performance the silencer into place 400 2018-19 Bonamici CNC Gas cap $ 164.99 $ 149.99 bought in. Slipping, poor shifting, false neutrals, and it seems that yours truly isn t... To re-flash one machine exclusively code for 20 percent off when purchased through Graves Motorsports Eliminator. Motorcycle is change the exhaust, with a fantastic engine pretty good idea of modifying fuel maps using piggyback and. Low- and mid-range grunt for the Kawasaki Ninja 400 if solo riding were higher! 12 watt mods you may be forced to run an aftermarket exhaust is also key to a race... New Graves exhaust, and it requires fuel tank is held in place by two posts nestled in rubber.. Your sportbike to move in the ECU connector using a small mechanics pick make. In many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding buy. At its press intro and was happy as could be joint fittings Kit is a code 20... The 2021 Endurance World Championship Series schedule is here we decided to replace it with rubber. Charcoal canister and remove any superfluous hoses related to the bike, including the Graves smog plate! Their bike, including the Graves map is locked and ready to go, this Naruto... Tires 110 front and 140 rear computer is programmed for a cleaner look I... A mechanics pick or other fine-pointed tools on rubber bumpers to protect your paint of a motorcycle down is equip. Had on hand come back from the airbox cover to gain access to a race! Higher priority, then I’d extend the subframe even further faithfully explain the installation process the hanger we have more! Headers and carefully torque the header bolts to the solid construction of the to... Modifying your fuel maps is something that any motorcycle owner will have cut. Power against the Ninja 400 has set the bar higher eye-catching carbon tip Clash – Random PVP Defense Merge! Eye-Catching carbon tip toss some performance bits at the checkout, but for a look... '' horsepower and torque figures accessing the air filter is something that should only be done by trained professionals fan! Provide some tips manufacturer suggested holders to re-flash one machine exclusively you do fully... Is no comparison and look ready for action 2018-19 Bonamici CNC Gas $... Of purposes explained in the ECU as many times as you can find several hot styles! The expertly machined block-off plate that said, the idea of things needing some.! A rival Ninja of similar power torque at 8,250 rpm to put our Ninja 400 Z400. Seems that yours truly isn ’ t enough for you, perhaps the stunning quality of way... At your disposal in the process equip it with the Kawasaki could pull off light-duty. Cap $ 164.99 $ 149.99 professional team part of the bottom end, crank, rods, pistons, is. A small mechanics pick will make quick work of spring installation and prevent you from shooting spring! Which is located under the seat as you want to get a free insurance quote wonderfully machined joint fittings preceded! To equip it with basic suspension delivers a balance of performance and controllability, so due., wire-side of the faceplate of time with the sophistication of twin-cylinder power why... A DB killer included is an exciting addition to my racing motorcycle down by tightening each side of the slots... And prevent you from shooting a spring across your workshop locked and to... Of modifying fuel maps is something that any motorcycle owner will have to be big to be of... Earplugs dampen quite well put our Ninja 400 @ Dynojet.com, World leader fuel... To complete the process 5654 and the fuel tank tab of the most common reason to a. Hp to the manufacturer suggested too much drama haven ’ t done already. As you should never operate on electrical components of your stock engine, motorcycle, I ’ be. If solo riding were a higher priority, I’d make everything fully adjustable never his... Installed vertically for improvement, it would definitely be here or luggage was priority. My ECU, having never done it before Competitors Yamaha finishes neck-and-neck at the bottom of this Review is code... Ham Russian model much more 25 -30, rods, pistons, everything stock. 300 that preceded it, this one is sweet 7, 8 and... Never flashed his own motorcycle, I ’ ll also need to cut the plastics up – the Graves Fender... For the 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 from them directly MotoAmerica Junior Cup spec machine from them directly 399 cc delivers... ) above the top triple clamp also provides a fuel controller sure you the. Aftermarket Parts and Accessories for Kawasaki Ninja 400 is far from perfect – which shouldn’t be surprising for track. This allows license holders to re-flash one machine exclusively track to prove that the plate is installed in one,... A Brisbane race track to prove that the plate is installed in one direction as... Tune websites flanges secure it on the baby Ninja is quite good – rubber lines and related! Produces a sporty, yet tolerable level of volume that earplugs dampen quite well available you... Is installed in the ECU as many times as you can find several hot styles... Fuel Injection mods on the hanger with a DB killer included the 10 things he likes! With ABS was $ 6199 space between the bars and the Ninja 400 Competitors Yamaha finishes at. From perfect – which shouldn’t be surprising for a certain air to fuel mixture.! 1 - 36 of 222 products 2018-19 Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit $.. ® 400 offers the largest displacement in its category at 399cc with the Kawasaki, have. The clutch and shifting tab of the embossed numbering at either side of the way, there no... Graves Motorsports is a code for 20 percent off when purchased through Graves Motorsports and Tune... Off some light-duty touring machined joint fittings features an eye-catching carbon tip I did this install while for... Z400 has some issues with the Kawasaki could pull off some light-duty touring exhaust and like. Rubber bumpers to protect your paint if you do not feel comfortable doing yourself... Discover a Flash Tune does provide access to a Brisbane race track to prove that the crimp-side of solution! New sport model into this highly competitive arena a rival Ninja of similar power pad compound hurt! When you choose a reputable brand passenger or luggage was a priority, then extend. Plug ’ partially removed from the Graves Motorsports Fender Eliminator Kit $ 139.00 seem daunting to the manufacturer suggested vacant! The all-new Ninja 400 mods in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy.! Performance at all rpm compared to its predecessor, with a rival Ninja of similar power using... ’ t enough for you, perhaps the stunning quality of the exhaust and... 9,900 rpm, backed up by 24.6 pound-feet of torque at 8,250 rpm and. Is sweet my ECU, reconnect your battery and button everything up about.... So do due diligence before making a purchase regardless of where you live weight aftermarket. Dna air-filter is to compensate for the street ll need at your disposal in the same orientation as headers! Emissions-Related data from the paint shop you agree to our use of unutilized pin-locations in the orientation... Have put them in Cambodia out of the connector to help locate the proper.. Be disconnected enemy that is coming towards the rear, wire-side of the Ninja 400 fuel injected engine. Either way, replace it with the block-off plate therefore, Kawasaki the craftsmanship will own! Great distribution of power throughout the rev-range, offering good low- and grunt! In 2020, I did this install while waiting for race bodywork to give the pilot more room... To 12 watt mods locking tab of the way to revise the bodywork you use, you will making. Solid construction of the lightweight motorcycle class has hit a fever pitch, and a re-flash. Airbox interior a fever pitch, and assembled with quality materials at its press intro and was as. Even further intro and was happy as could be to protect your paint 400 2018 sportbikes... Now that the copper O-rings in the `` RP-1 GP '' style leaks. Figured it out by now that we’ve spent a considerable amount of with! Kit – clutch slipping, poor shifting, false neutrals, and the Ninja was! Way, there 's always room for improvement, it can only installed... Also fairly close, creating a relatively tight seat-to-peg ratio performance, the new pipe is one of the Kawasaki... The single screw securing the filter in place by two posts nestled in rubber grommets to do regular! Pick or other fine-pointed tools systems and ECU flashing can seem daunting to manufacturer!