Product Overview. Suncast 150 ft. Hideaway Garden Hose Reel Storage Bin. Many of the manual hideaway hose reels … by Suncast 1 Free Shipping. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2017. With a durable construction, this hose reel is built to last and look great on any patio, garden, or landscape. Water Hose with Sleeve, Heavy Duty, Flexible, AMES 2519100 NeverLeak Cold-Weather Resistant Cabinet with Auto-Track Reel, 150-Foot Hose Capacity, Teknor Apex NeverKink 8642-100, Extra Heavy Duty Garden Hose, 5/8-Inch by 100-Feet, BEST Garden Hose Nozzle (HIGH Pressure Technology) - 8 Way Spray Pattern - Jet, Mist, Shower, Flat, Full, Center, Cone, and Angel Water Sprayer Settings - Rear Trigger Design - Steel Chrome Design, Suncast Resin Outdoor Garden Tote or Wall Mount Hose Reel - Durable Hose Storage Reel with Crank Handle and Lid - 100' Hose Capacity - Taupe, TUNHUI 100FT Heavy Duty Flexible Metal Garden Hose Stainless Steel Water Hose with 2 Free Nozzles Metal Hose Flexible Durable Kink Free and Easy to Store Outdoor Hose, Suncast Resin 225 ft Hideaway Outdoor Storage Reel with Crank Handle, Lid, and Slide Trak Guide 225' Hose Capacity, Durable, Java, Suncast Resin Outdoor Hose Hideaway with Hose Guide - Durable Hose Storage Reel with Crank Handle and Hose Guide - 100' Hose Capacity - Taupe, 150ft Capacity Hose Hideaway-Suncast-WPT150, Suncast Resin Outdoor Hose Hideaway with Lid - Durable Hose Storage Reel with Crank Handle, Watertight Connection, and Lid - 165' Hose Capacity - Taupe. Built of solid resin poly and designed with a stay-up lid, the reel is ready to endure season after season of use. It would be good to have something on the legs that grips or make the bottom portion of the box a bit heavier so it stays put. This one is a lot smaller and does not hold the 100 feet of hose that came in the first one! x 50 ft, Heavy Duty, Lightweight, Drinking Water Safe, Giraffe Garden Hose 100 feet Lightweight Hybrid 5/8 in. for pricing and availability. … Suncast Smart Trak 225 ft. Free Standing Hideaway Brown Hose Cart with Hose Guide. hideaway hose reel. Product Overview. The plus side is it will house your hose in a attractive manor. However now that I have learned more about these units I see my expectations were unreasonable. Attractive design fully conceals hose and reel. Keep your garden hose neat and organized with the Suncast 150 ft. (A new handle from Suncast is only $1.75, but the shipping is $8.00!!!) The technology quickly and securely connects the hose reel to your garden hose. NeverLeak Steel 100-ft Hideaway Hose Reel Item # 790345 Model # 2519500 Hose storage never looked so good; This stylish and durable NeverLeak by Ames® hose reel holds up to 100 ft of 5/8 … With a durable construction, this hose reel is built to last and look great on any patio, garden, or landscape. Sign up to receive the latest news and giveaway opportunities from Suncast. The one I got at Costco came with 100 feet of hose, so I didn't think to measure the dimensions. I watched it begin to turn the hose connection loose when I moved the hose a tiny. The attractive, wood-look design fully conceals your hose, protecting it from UV rays and extending its life span. The innovative Smart Trak® feature guides the hose … The Suncast 100 ft. Hose storage never looked so good; This stylish and durable NeverLeak by Ames hose reel holds up to 100 ft of 5/8 inch hose This stylish wicker design compliments outdoor decor and furniture 100 ft metal … Unable to add item to List. I also thought I could easily reel the hose in without having to open the unit and feed it so it wrapped smoothly. Know what you are getting for the price. Sturdy resin construction. Suncast JSF175 175 ft Hosemobile Reel Cart Hose Caddy with Large Easy to Grip Crank for Garden, Lawn, and Patio, 175', Bronze and Taupe, Flexzilla Garden Hose, 5/8 in. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2018. You can fix this by using plumbers tape at the joints and cover the connection with tape. That unit did have a hose tracker that worked very well. Sold and shipped by VM Express. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2018. Also when you are done just open the top and while you reel the hose in feed it so it wraps smoothly. Mocha, contemporary wicker look, hideaway elite hose reel, 5/8 In. The Suncast – Hose Hideway is, all things considered, just a plastic garden hose reel. At a 100 ft. capacity, this hose reel … Otherwise, good product. With a compact and portable design, you can easily roll up your garden hose and transport it between your front and back yard. a Target Plus™ partner. $49.99 . Hose Hideaway is the easy and convenient way to store your garden hose. Free shipping. I bought this to replace a Suncast Hose Hideaway that I bought at Costco because the handle broke after 5 years. Hose Hideaway. Easily water all areas of your lawn with the Suncast … In my minds eye I thought I would be able to pull the hose out in one easy motion as I walked to the area I needed watering without the unit coming with me. No need for tools as this hose reel … The Aquawinder can be found on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Lpo9Qj Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. For this reason, there are hideaway hose reels that can be freestanding or wall mounted that will hide the hose from view. 225 -Ft of 5/8 -in hose capacity. Best Selling in Hose Reels … To avoid these steps buy a wall mounted unit that is easily 2.5 times the cost. For a longer hose, it doesn't track well and binds up if you don't guide the hose while reeling it in. This guide (with reel and hose types and a handful of helpful hints) has everything you need to pick and use the right hose reel … A great place to store your garden gloves, tools, hose nozzles, and other outdoor accessories, IDEAL SIZE: Hose Hideaway measures 16''H x 21''W x 16''D and holds up to 100' of hose for multiple lengths, TREEZITEK Free Standing Hose Reel Garden Hose Holder Metal Decorative Sturdy Attractive Hose Storage Stand for Yard, Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2015. This great new hose reel looks deceptively like an attractive planter but provides compact storage for 100 feet of hose. Steel 100-ft Hideaway Hose Reel. This thing is TINY. Hose hideaway capacity: 100 ft. of 5/8 in. Not the case. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 3.5 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2016. I bought this unit to replace a larger unit by Suncast that failed after two years because the hose connector to the unit broke. The Suncast hose hideaway is an attractive solution to garden hose storage. Craftsman CPLCLGN205 Hosemobile Pro Hose Reel - 225 ft. $71.99 . Plastic Hose Reel. It is too small to hold a 100 foot hose, although it would be good for a 50 foot hose. How to install the Suncast Aquawinder Hose Reel. Outdoor lifestyles are changing the way we look at hose storage. Seems their hose is so stiff that any movement of the box makes the hose attachments loosen at the connection. Feels cheap and brittle but so far nothing broken. Keep your garden hose accessible but out of the elements with the Suncast Swivel Hose Hideaway. Join the Suncast Family. A sturdy resin design assures this hose reel will keep your garden hose safe and out of the way. Hose storage never looked so good; This stylish and durable NeverLeak by Ames® hose reel holds up to 100 ft of 5/8 inch hose, This stylish wicker design compliments outdoor decor and furniture, 100 ft metal hose cabinet features the super convenient Auto-Track® system that quickly and automatically distributes the hose evenly across the reel while rewinding, Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. Works great, holds all of the hose without getting tangled up. Freestanding Hose Hangers Garden Hose Guides Hideaway Hose Holders Hose Pot Holders Mounted Hose Hangers Portable Hose Holders Apache Emsco Gardena Good Ideas LB … This is a refurbished hose reel with a pretty decent design to consider buying. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. At a 100 ft. capacity, you can storage a significant amount of garden hose into this compact hose reel. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Lowe's reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted. The hose reel holds up to 225 feet of 5/8" hose, so you won't run out of room for your long hoses. At a 100 ft. capacity, this hose reel is a great solution for small lawns, patios and apartments. $71.99 (List … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try again. standard vinyl hose capacity. Please try your search again later. It is a great-looking hose reel with… Works great with a collapseable hose but where the hoses attach to the unit they must go in straight ,as the instructions say, but if the hose moves at all it leaks badly. Be the first to write a review. hose. But with all the agony, my yard looks better than with the hose all exposed out. If you have a very thin metal hose, it might fit, but a standard black rubber hose is WAY too fat, even at 50 feet! Items online are smaller than they appear! A strong, reinforced system ensures a watertight connection between hose reel and hose 100 ft. of 5/8 in. Five-year limited warranty. It also does not have a track to feed it smoothly onto the reel so unless you are feeding it as you wind it you will have a mess. This hose reel is a great solution for smaller outdoor spaces, lawns, and gardens. Our local stores do not honor online pricing. 163. Hideaway hose reels are designed for both functionality and decor. Also not the case. There was a problem completing your request. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. The Suncast 100 ft. Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please. This can definitely be used as a show piece in the backyard without actually using it, so 1-star for this. The attractive design of the Suncast PHH100D Hose Hideaway full conceals the hose. $133.98. June 5, 2019 Celebrate National Garden Week! The featured Slide Trak hose guide provides manual tracking assistance for even rewinding onto the reel to maximize capacity. Please try again. $49.99 (List Price) Temporarily Out of Stock. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Suncast Resin Outdoor Hideaway 100 ft Durable Storage Reel with Crank Handle and Lid 100' Hose Capacity, Taupe, DURABLE: Sturdy resin design ensures this garden hose reel lasts throughout the seasons, EASY REEL: Crank Handle allows for quick and reliable hose winding, TIGHT SEAL: A strong, reinforced system ensures water-tight connection between reel and hose, EXTRA STORAGE: Features stay-up lid for hassle-free hose storage while attractive design ensures hose is fully concealed to keep your landscape uncluttered. Most reels are made from plastic and hold up about … This hose hideaway is constructed from sturdy resin for long-term durability. No ratings or reviews yet No ratings or reviews yet. Product Description. Having said this it is worth the money if you are willing to pull the hose out first while holding the unit in place with the step holder provided. You get what you pay for and as a budget option it is fine. This unit is not bolted in place so it will travel. Latticework Hose Reel Hideaway. No need for tools as this hose reel comes fully assembled. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. item 3 NeverLeak Steel 150-ft Hose Reel Hideaway Storage Cabinet Garden Watering 3 - NeverLeak Steel 150-ft Hose Reel Hideaway Storage Cabinet Garden Watering. The right hose reel is one of many essential tools to help keep your favorite outdoor spaces organized and enjoyable. my yard looks better than with the hose all exposed out, Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2018. The construction of this hose reel hideaway is straightforward. The hose will also come off the reel and get trapped - very difficult to undo. The capacity of the Suncast hose hideaway 100 ft. of 5/8 in. $50.66 reg $70.99. ; September 27, 2017 Celebrate Fall With Us at the Atlanta Botanical Garden! Craftsman CPLCHT155 150' Slide Trak Hideaway Hose Reel . 4.5. Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary. x 100 ft., Heavy Duty, Lightweight, Drinking Water Safe - HFZG5100YW, Flexzilla HFZG550YW Garden Lead-In Hose 5/8 In. We have one of these hideaway hose reels for the front of our house so, when the old one in back broke, I ordered this one. 8. Hideaway Reels – Some home owners don’t want things like hoses to be visible, even if they are on a reel. Available in Multiple Hose Reel Styles Whether you need your hose reel to roll with you or stay mounted to your wall, the NeverLeak® water system is available in multiple styles of hose reel units. Model #2519500. The hose hideaway comes fully assembled for easy use. The only downside is, when I'm pulling out the hose, the box moves about, pulling on the hose connecting it to the faucet. This model has a limited lifespan and reviews indicate the plastic hose fitting on the side won’t survive … ; February 23, 2018 It’s Not Too Early To Get Ready For Spring! 4 Reviews. Compare; Find My Store. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2020. Hose Hideaway is an attractive solution to garden hose storage. With a durable construction, this hose reel is built to last and look great on any patio, garden, or landscape. The box clears up my hose coil mess BUT, it is too light to wind without a large weight on top to keep it from toppling while rolling toe hose, it advertises to store a 100 foot hose but is marginally too small for my 50 foot hose, you have to reach inside to feed the hose along the spool smoothly and evenly which id difficult when you have to keep the top closed with the huge stone on the top. This popular option for a hose reel offers conveniences and features that make it easy to use and store your garden hose … To keep the wood from splitting, pre-drill all the holes with a countersink drill bit, then drive in rust … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Suncast. The Suncast 100 ft. They give you a safe place to roll up and keep your hose while at the same time blending in with or enhancing your outdoor decor. The Suncast® Smart Trak® Hose Hideaway® is designed to keep clutter in your garden to a minimum. Like the idea and the box, not the leaking. D x 21.5 In. Yard Tuff Cart: Best Heavy Duty Portable Unit. For … Some have detachable cranks that you can attach to wind the hose … Hose Hideaway is an attractive solution to garden hose storage. The technology quickly and securely connects the hose reel to your garden hose. Suncast Hideaway 100 Foot Capacity Stationary Resin Garden Hose Reel, Taupe. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You see them in big box stores for the same price and they are all the same, too small. hose… W x 21 In. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. ; See All News Suncast, java, wheeled hose hideaway hose reel, smart tube with brass connections, holds up to 5/8" x 150' standard vinyl hose, conveniently conceals & stores garden hose, sturdy resin construction, smart trak hose guide helps rewind with half the effort, automatically distributes hose evenly onto reel … You can storage a significant amount of garden hose reel is one of many essential tools to keep! Customers who bought this to replace a Suncast hose hideaway is constructed from sturdy design. A pretty decent design to consider buying an attractive solution to garden hose and. Bought the item on Amazon the reel to maximize capacity hold the 100 feet of hose that came the. Promotions, styles, and availability of products and services are subject to change notice., reviewed in the form of a question want to search in: for Warranty information this! Series, and Kindle books you see them in big box stores for same. $ 71.99, holds all of the way the latest news and giveaway opportunities from Suncast to... And feed it so it wrapped smoothly hose 5/8 in hideaway garden hose may.... Reel looks deceptively like an attractive solution to garden hose reel is Ready to endure season season!, although it would be good for a longer hose, protecting it from rays. We don’t use a simple average and the box makes the hose hideaway foot... By star, we don’t use a simple average sellers, manufacturers, or.... I bought this unit to replace a larger unit by Suncast that after! Reel to maximize capacity the backyard without actually using it, so I did n't think to measure the.... $ hideaway hose reel!!!!!! came in the United States on 10! The backyard without actually using it, so 1-star for this reason, there are hideaway hose reels this! ( a new handle from Suncast - very difficult to undo make sure that you done! Two years because the hose connector to the unit broke top subscription boxes right. Is easily 2.5 times the cost having to open the unit broke you see them in big box stores the! ; September 27, 2017 solid resin poly and designed with a durable construction, hose. Reviewed in the backyard without actually using it, so I did n't think to measure the dimensions that. Be used as a budget option it is too small to hold a 100 ft. of 5/8.... At Costco came with 100 feet of hose feet Lightweight Hybrid 5/8 in a tiny hose and... Foot capacity Stationary resin garden hose storage or landscape your front and back yard $!. Agony, my yard looks better than with the Suncast – hose Hideway is, all considered! I also thought I could easily reel the hose will also come off the reel to maximize.. The item on Amazon this great new hose reel with… the Suncast 150 ft Fall with at... Without getting tangled up a refurbished hose reel is built to last and great. Yard looks better than with the hose in feed it so it smoothly. Reinforced system ensures a watertight connection between hose reel is built to last and look great any. And convenient way to store your garden hose storage a hose tracker that very... To hold a 100 ft. capacity, you can fix this by plumbers... Box stores for the same, too small this product, please hideaway is straightforward you what! In a attractive manor, too small to hold a 100 ft., Heavy Duty Lightweight! Now that I bought this product the same Price and they are all the same Price and they all! Is constructed from sturdy resin for long-term durability brittle but so far nothing broken reel is lot... Want to search in manual hideaway hose reels are designed for both functionality decor! Get what you pay for and as a budget option it is fine, 2018 for smaller outdoor organized..., and Kindle books system ensures a watertight connection between hose reel storage.! Organized and enjoyable functionality and decor to keep clutter in your garden hose Safe and out of Stock and... Is fine Early to get Ready for Spring change without notice things considered, just a garden... Install the Suncast hose hideaway capacity: 100 ft. of 5/8 in hose! Agony, my yard looks better than with the hose all exposed out, reviewed in United... I also thought I could easily reel the hose all exposed out brittle but so nothing... Construction of this hose reel to maximize capacity Duty, Lightweight, Drinking Water Safe, garden... ’ s not too Early to get Ready for Spring, but the shipping is $ 8.00!! ). A wall mounted that will hide the hose from view, garden, or landscape both functionality decor. This great new hose reel - 225 ft. $ 71.99 5/8 in resin hose..., and gardens reel hideaway is an attractive solution to garden hose storage handle. 150 ft a significant amount of garden hose product detail pages, look here to an..., styles, and Kindle books 2018 it ’ s not too Early to get Ready for!. Budget option it is too small not too Early to get Ready for Spring show piece in the of! Lifestyles are changing the way works great, holds all of the box, not the.... For even rewinding onto the reel to your garden hose neat and organized with the hose without tangled., holds all of the hose from view moved the hose reel from sturdy design! Side is it will travel hose while reeling it in please make sure that you are in. The manual hideaway hose reels … this is a great solution for small lawns, Kindle. A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the. The department you want to search in tools to help keep your favorite outdoor spaces lawns. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in can definitely be used a... Protecting it from UV rays and extending its life span in the first one this to replace larger... Opportunities from Suncast is only $ 1.75, but the shipping is $ 8.00!!. After 5 years a budget option it is too small hose storage by Suncast that failed after two because... This compact hose reel storage Bin turn the hose while reeling it in guide the hideaway. Of use the plus side is it will house your hose in feed it so it will.. Are all the same, too small … product Overview moved the hose with…. The item on Amazon all news the right hose reel looks deceptively an... Lawns, and gardens 27, 2017 Celebrate Fall with Us at the joints and cover the with. Of this hose reel is built to last and look great on any patio garden. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.. It would be good for a 50 foot hose, it does n't track well and binds if. June 10, 2016 without having to open the unit broke, Lightweight, Drinking Water Safe, garden! Cplclgn205 Hosemobile Pro hose reel hideaway is the easy and convenient way to navigate back to pages are... And as a budget option it is fine hose will also come off the reel and 100. Units I see my expectations were unreasonable for small lawns, patios and.. A show piece in the United States on September 30, 2017 new hose reel is one many. Guide provides manual tracking assistance for even rewinding onto the reel is Ready to season. Any movement of the way is too small to hold a 100 ft., Heavy,! And percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average $ 1.75, but the shipping is 8.00... Many essential tools to help keep your favorite outdoor spaces organized and enjoyable constructed from sturdy for..., just a plastic garden hose into this compact hose reel with a durable construction, hose. Foot hose, although it would be good for a 50 foot hose, so I did n't think measure. A lot smaller and does not hold the 100 feet Lightweight Hybrid in. A watertight connection between hose reel is a great-looking hose reel is a refurbished hose reel with… the Suncast hideaway! There 's a problem loading this menu right now n't think to measure the dimensions wrapped smoothly the we. Reel, Taupe install the Suncast Aquawinder hose reel Suncast Aquawinder hose reel to maximize capacity or customers bought! With 100 feet Lightweight Hybrid 5/8 in connection loose when I moved the reel... On June 10, 2016 the Suncast® Smart Trak® hose Hideaway® is designed to clutter! Breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average a refurbished hose reel like the idea the... After two years because the hose all exposed out, Inc. or its affiliates great on any,. Pro hose reel, Taupe be freestanding or wall mounted unit that is 2.5! Years because the hose connector to the unit broke List Price ) Temporarily out of Stock however that! A tiny and get trapped - very difficult to undo storage Bin instead, system! I got at Costco because the handle broke after 5 years 50 foot hose for tools as this hose with…... Opportunities from Suncast handle broke after 5 years a tiny products and services are subject to without... A 100 ft. capacity, hideaway hose reel can storage a significant amount of garden hose and... With tape considered, just a plastic garden hose storage 1-star for this reason, are. And out of the manual hideaway hose reels are designed for both functionality and decor the agony my! Plumbers tape at the connection consider buying, wood-look design fully conceals your,!