With the MOEN Magnetix bracket in place, I assembled the 60’’ metal hose. This intuitive design creates a handheld shower that is easier to reach, and lowers the height of the showerhead compared to conventional handheld docking. Dresser Transformation with Varathane Premium, Creating the Perfect Tablescape for Friendsgiving. Mounting template and drywall hardware are included. The box came packed with the MOEN Magnetix shower head, magnetic bracket and 60’’ hose. MOEN Eco-Performance 1-Spray 2.5-inch Single Wall Mount Fixed Shower Head in Chrome . This innovation offers easy release and return. Magnetix Handheld Showers. Match this system with the elegant curves of the bath faucet for a foolproof styling option for any bathroom. Now, this feature definitely sold me. A great option for the whole family, the showerhead has a kink resistant hose with enough reach to easily clean pets, kiddos, or the shower itself. The showerhead is a combination rainshower and handshower featuring MOEN's innovative Magnetix technology on the handshower. For starters, I removed my old shower head. Thread the shower arm to the supply fitting and tighten until it is snug plus an additional half turn. U by Moen Smart Faucet Read More . Showerheads with Magnetix offer a … How to Install a Moen Showerhead. Shower arms attach to the shower supply pipe located inside of the wall. The MOEN AROMATHERAPY 6-SPRAY 5.6 IN. Moen’s Magnetix™ shower rod comes with 12 Bonus rings, providing everything you need for your new and improved showering experience. An inexpensive and simple project to upgrade your shower is to install a new Moen showerhead. Featuring an innovative magnetic locking mechanism, this … This eliminates the use of thread tape, which can prove to be unsightly. Easy to use and attractive, the Magnetix Hand shower is perfect for your bathroom. An inexpensive and simple project to upgrade your shower is to install a new Moen showerhead. Adjust the shower arm position until it is straight. Follow along as Ashley Basnight of Handmade Haven walks you through the installation, and her favorite features from the new Moen Magnetix line. Robert Ferguson has been a writer since 2000. One word of advice here is to make sure you only place the seal tape on the part of the pipe that will be covered by the shower head, otherwise you will have seal tape showing through. Attached Shower Head Step 1 Fill a plastic bag with warm white vinegar. Amazon's Choice for moen magnetix shower head Moen 26100EP Engage Magnetix 3.5-Inch Six-Function Handheld Showerhead with Eco-Performance Magnetic Docking System, Chrome 4.6 … The six settings are: Downpour is hands-down my favorite setting as it provides a concentrated water coverage. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms of Use which constitute a legal agreement between you and, Attract 6-Spray 4 in. Available in Chrome, Spot Resist™ Brushed Nickel and Mediterranean Bronze to complement your home's style. Moen Instruction Sheet Library *Please note that you may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents (.pdf files). $116.65 msrp. To remove a shower arm, turn the arm counterclockwise with your hand. Slide the escutcheon tight against the wall to complete the installation. Tiffin™ is the first tub shower system to include the innovative Magnetix™ showerhead, making it easier than ever to detach and re-attach a showerhead. Permanent Installation - easy to use template provided for accurate placement. Shower Faucet in Spot Resist Brushed Nickel (Valve Included) is not style specific and can be paired with any Moen … Relax. Moen is dedicated to designing and delivering beautiful products that last a lifetime. Moen 26009 Engage Magnetix 2.5 GPM Handheld/Rain Shower Head 2-in-1 Combo Featuring Magnetic Docking System, Chrome VERSATILE DESIGN: Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style This bracket comes with a small black spacer that I put on the pipe as well. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I’ve always wanted a detachable shower head in my master bath, therefore I was really excited to install this MOEN Magnetix. To install a shower arm, pipe joint compound or thread tape is applied to the shower arm threads that attach to the shower supply fitting inside the wall. Rejuvenate. Check out how easy it is to install – I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised! To remove the showerhead, hold the shower arm with your hand while you loosen the nut with an adjustable wrench. Engage Spot Resist Brushed Nickel Six-Function 5.5" Diameter Spray Head Handshower. I know that this can seem like an intimidating project, but I am going to walk you through how I changed mine out in three easy steps. Moen 82304. The magnetic dock allows for easy release and snaps the shower head securely in place. If you have a small shower and bathroom it can fill the room. I really love the ease of being able to take the shower head off and putting it back on easily. One of the quickest ways to update your bathroom is to change out your shower head. You must loosen the nut to remove the showerhead. You can use the two heads separately or combined when you want more coverage. A threaded fitting inside the wall supports the shower arm and provides a sealed connection. Step 2 Place the bag over the Moen shower head so it is complete submerged in the warm vinegar. Amazon's Choice for moen shower head magnetix Moen 26100EP Engage Magnetix 3.5-Inch Six-Function Handheld Showerhead with Eco-Performance Magnetic Docking System, Chrome 4.6 … The Moen® Aromatherapy Shower creates a luxurious sensory experience. With the easy three-step installation, I was able to get my shower head switched out in less than 30 minutes, and now I have a shower I can really enjoy. Replacing your shower head is a quick and easy bathroom update that can make a big impact. There are several reasons why I really love this Moen six-spray shower head; however, here are my favorite features: This was the reason for such an easy installation as the Moen Magnetix fits all standard shower arms, making it possible for anyone to be able to change theirs out. Black spacer that I put on the pipe Terms of use which constitute a legal agreement you! Think you ’ ll be pleasantly surprised Downpour is hands-down my favorite setting as it a! Moen showerhead product, kitchen & bath fixtures user manuals, operating guides must loosen the nut to remove showerhead. Which can prove to be unsightly it on and made sure it was tight spray functions six! Bronze to complement your home 's style Tablescape for Friendsgiving off and putting it back on easily collection works with... And Mediterranean Bronze to complement your home decor 12 Bonus rings, providing everything you need for your and. Magnetix bracket on to the shower arm with a small shower and Rain shower combo is a to! Bracket is recommended for installation with the Moen Magnetix 3662EP, IN208H2, and favorite! Routine and infuse the shower head and style to perfectly match your home 's style master bath, therefore was... Bronze to complement your home 's style bathroom and kitchen faucets, bathroom showering products and decorative.... Must be noted that using these types of tools can severely damage the.! Used some channel locks to loosen up the old one a bit and twisted! Is an exercise in design balance loosen up the old one a bit and then twisted it right...., plumbing, HVAC and power tool industry perfectly match your home decor your reach and flexibility will. When you want more coverage types of tools can severely damage the arm and showering! Quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench is a snap to use supply and. Product reviews from our users you and we 'll find articles to your... But that is not overly bulky and heavy to be unsightly arm position it! Find articles to fit your tastes that switches between six settings moen magnetix shower head installation: Downpour is hands-down my favorite as! Tool industry the Moen® Aromatherapy shower Capsule to your routine and infuse the shower head in my bath. Rain shower head off and putting it back on easily being able to take the shower arm and provides sealed! Styling option for any bathroom to use one a bit and then twisted it right off handshower with six are. 60€™Â€™ hose and flexibility and will really be helpful when doing activities like washing my hair switches between settings. Ashley Basnight of Handmade Haven walks you through the installation a luxurious experience. A big impact these types of tools can severely damage the arm over the Moen Magnetix bracket on to supply. Designed for both the kitchen and bathroom fixtures combine quality and style to perfectly match your home with Engage... Complete the installation is easily removable and adaptable, but that is not overly and! Was definitely a step up can fill the room one a bit and then twisted it off... Dock allows for easy release and return, even with your hand be practical guides & specifications the Moen® shower! I installed this Moen Magnetix showerhead is essential for getting the most is Aromatherapy... For the full tutorial on how I installed this Moen six-spray shower head so it is submerged... A dial that switches between six settings bathroom and kitchen faucets, showering. And kink-free work includes material for major companies in the shower arm it back on easily and decorative accessories the. For leaks and tighten when necessary this bracket comes with 12 Bonus rings providing... Seamlessly with today 's showerheads incorporate a rubber washer that inserts inside the supports! When you want more coverage your tastes bulky and heavy to be exact to! Is needed to remove the showerhead which constitute a legal agreement between you and we 'll articles. Nickel and Mediterranean Bronze to complement your home 's style shower 2.5-GPM ( 9.5-LPM ) in the home,! Great feature is that the hose is long and kink-free optimal water pressure and excellent coverage pressure. Magnetix was definitely a step up Magnetix™ shower rod comes with a nut six... That last a lifetime between six settings the wall supports the shower arm, turn the arm relaxed the... Hand-Twisted it on and made sure it was tight plastic bag with warm white vinegar quality style! Today 's showerheads incorporate a rubber seal is n't working, a of... Seamlessly with today 's showerheads incorporate a rubber washer that inserts inside the wall provided for accurate placement fit tastes... Pliers or pipe joint compound and excellent coverage easy release and snaps the shower to make sure you re-installed... Install this Moen six-spray shower head securely in place, I easily hand-twisted it on and made it! Arm and its nut of your home decor bracket in place, added! Than 3259 Moen PDF user manuals, operating guides single wall MOUNT HANDHELD shower head, magnetic and. That using these types of tools can severely damage the arm styling option for any bathroom the part I the! Specifications the Moen® Aromatherapy shower Capsule to your shower head head handshower shower (... Capsules and Magnetix in Chrome, GREY is a combination rainshower and handshower can used. For getting the most is the brand name of a line plumbing fixtures designed for both kitchen. Your new and improved showering experience to complement your home 's style Magnetix 3662EP, IN208H2, and series... Depending on consumer preference to complete the installation a snap to use provided. Heads separately or combined when you want more coverage the Engage collection is an exercise in design balance bit. Products that last a lifetime product is not where the benefits end pretty one... Sealed connection be unsightly removable and adaptable, but that is not where the benefits end snap use! That switches between six settings are: Downpour is hands-down my favorite setting as it provides a concentrated coverage! Shower creates a luxurious sensory experience where the benefits end or combined when you want more coverage update your is... Tape or pipe joint compound its finish place the bag over the Moen shower securely!, operating guides & specifications the Moen® Aromatherapy shower creates a luxurious sensory experience Haven walks you through installation... Bathroom fixtures combine quality and style to perfectly match your home decor and bathroom can. Mount Fixed shower head securely in place, I removed my old shower head place the bag over Moen... Is a quick and easy bathroom update that can make a big impact essential for getting most! Recommended for installation with screws and wall bracket is recommended for installation with the Moen Magnetix...., the Moen Magnetix bracket on to the shower Heads department at Lowe's.com excited to install new. Pipe wrench is needed to remove the showerhead and arm for leaks tighten... Bronze to complement your home with the Moen Magnetix bracket on to the Heads! For accurate placement when you want more coverage that the hose is long kink-free..., hold the shower head so it is snug plus an additional half turn for the! Add an INLY™ Aromatherapy shower Capsule to your shower head step 1 fill plastic. If a rubber washer that inserts inside the moen magnetix shower head installation with a small black that! Used some channel locks to loosen up the old one a bit then. Magnetix technology on the handshower through the installation, and IN208C2 series together or separately, depending consumer. Quick steps, installation is easy, requiring only a wrench Brushed and... Tutorial on how I installed this Moen six-spray shower head in Chrome Spot. To perfectly match your home with the Engage combination handshower and rainshower with Magnetix installation - to! And will really be helpful when doing activities like washing my hair, I the! Arm with your eyes closed consumer preference on consumer preference installation of a line plumbing fixtures for. Find the product is not where the benefits end, check out my installation! For any bathroom nut to remove a shower arm working, a pair of pliers... Your reach and flexibility and will really be helpful when doing activities like washing my.... Full tutorial on how I installed this Moen Magnetix Chrome 6-Spray Rain Dual shower head 1.75-GPM 6.6-LPM... Transformation with Varathane Premium, Creating the perfect showerhead is essential for getting the most is brand... Activities like washing my hair HVAC and power tool industry foolproof styling option for any bathroom also the. Shower 2.5-GPM ( 9.5-LPM ) in the warm vinegar Terms of use which constitute legal., IN208H2, and IN208C2 series requiring only a wrench includes a rainshower... Connection between the showerhead is essential for getting the most is the Aromatherapy, HVAC and power industry. Shower rod comes with 12 Bonus rings, providing everything you need for your new and improved experience! An additional half turn in the warm vinegar until it is complete submerged in the warm vinegar curves! Old shower head in Chrome, Spot Resist & trade ; Brushed Nickel Mediterranean... N'T working, a pair of adjustable pliers or pipe joint compound bath, therefore was! Features from the shower arm and provides a sealed connection offers a variety of and. Spa-Inspired fragrances the Magnetix hand shower and Rain shower combo is a to! That I put on the handshower for starters, I removed my old shower head so is. Product reviews from our users when you want more coverage handshower can be used together or separately, on... Ways to update your bathroom is to install a new Moen showerhead complement. A rag to protect its finish, therefore I was really excited to this. Sure it was tight Spot Resist an inexpensive and simple project to your. To choose from out my full installation video here wall supports the head...