Views: 9993 | Rating: Lauki Aur Tamatar Ki Sabzi Lauki Aur Tamatar Ki Sabzi is tasty dish. This step by step photo recipe explains the entire process of how to make lauki kofta and how to make the gravy for it in very detailed manner. The recipie is listed in Pakistani Sabzi. Let’s dive right in. People have an aversion to this vegetable but please believe me, once you taste this sabzi you devour it. Cut the long bottle gourd into 4 smaller segments. Lauki Aloo ki Sabzi or Bottle Gourd & Potatoes Curry Indian Style can be a tangy addition to your dinner table. Lauki Sabzi Recipe is an easy, delicious healthy Indian recipe served as a side dish. Its sliced bottle gourd Lauki ki sabzi Pakistani recipe is also given by the Urdu Point. Cover the pot again and let it simmer for another 4 mins at low flame. Khana Pakana is The source for authentic Pakistani Recipes, Pakistani Food, Pakistani Cooking Techniques. Take out one segment of the bottle gourd and cut it into 4 wedges (length wise). Also, if you like this bottle gourd recipe then do check Shahi Bharwa Lauki , Lauki Thepla, Lauki Nazakat. and is advised to have regularly, not … Tips to make Lauki Sabzi. Required fields are marked *. Enjoy Lauki ki sabzi (bottle gourd curry) Pakistani food recipe at your home with simple ingredients. This is a very homely recipe and is the like the food which we cook everyday. Lauki Aloo ki Sabzi | Dudhi Bateta nu Shaak | Ghiya sabzi | Bottle Gourd Potato Curry Recipe. It is so simple and very easy to make because it is ready to eat within 5 minutes. Lauki Aloo ki Sabzi is a very Indian curry made with bottle gourd, potato, and a few Indian spices. I learnt this Punjabi lauki recipe from my mother-in-law. I really liked it so very much It was my first attempt to make my best experience is the best for me on the whole internet recipe as it so easy to follow and this is very tasty as well I really liked it Kfoods recipe its really easy to make it. Cook it. Recipe of Machli ka Salan,Lauki ki Sabzi and Lauki kay Chilkon ki Sabzi. Excellent source of dietary fibre. Lauki ki sabzi Pakistani recipe is also given by the Urdu Point. Lauki ki sabzi or bottle gourd curry is a common dish prepared in almost all Indian households. Cut the ends of the bottle gourd around 1/2 inch thick. If you are adding boiled lauki then cook just for 2 – 3 mins so that the lauki absorbs all the masala flavour. That was all the manual labor you needed to do. I used way less oil than traditionally used, so if you want to up that quantity, be my guest, this is a safe space! Lauki ki sabzi or lauki ki bhujia roughly translates to bottle gourd curry. It is very healthy because it is low-cost for vegetables. Besan Ka Halwa. Bottle gourd is a commonly grown vegetable in India / Pakistan and other parts of South Asia. Discover (and save!) SLICING. In our early married life, hubby does not prefer bottle gourd in any form at all. How To Make Sindhi Salad Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos Here, I’m showing you, how to make this salad. Dudhi Bateta nu Shaak is a simple, super quick, and vegetarian recipe that I make on a day-to-day basis. Just add less water as mentioned in the recipe to make dry preparation. Kids even love this delicacy and is healthy too. To begin making the Lauki Tamatar Ki Sabzi Recipe, firstly prepare and get all the ingredients ready. C'mon I'm not a mind reader, tell me! Lauki Moong daal ki sabzi – Bottle gourd cooked with yellow lentils,fresh herbs and mild spices. A simple lauki tamatar ki sabji recipe for everyday Indian cooking. Lauki is a delicious traditional bottle gourd curry. Mango Smoothie. Hello Frends! And the sliced bottle gourd. Great recipe for Lauki ki Sabzi. But it is easy to cook for beginners. Make sure to drain ALL the water before adding the lauki / gourd. It takes roughly around 15 to 20 minutes for all the water from the gourd to release and for it to become tender. Now heat oil or ghee in a wok/kadhai and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and asafoetida. When you see all the water has evaporated, and oil has started to separate on the sides, that’s the time you know its done. You can also learn the benefits of thevegetables and meat. Urdu Point lauki sabzi recipe. Take it out and keep it aside to cool down. Lauki is cooked with cumin seeds, asafoetida, fenugreek seeds, coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric, ginger and green chili. You will see seeds in the centre of the wedge. You can also make this dal recipe without using onion and garlic. It … #YEARENDCHALLENGE. The cooking method and videos for your guide also uploaded on the platform. Dahi Wali Lauki Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK Ye hai meri dahi wali lauki ki recipe umeed hai aapko pasand ayegi! Not that much tasty to give 5 star. Here, I introduce you to my favorite vegetable and it is Lauki (bottle gourd). It is very tasty and delicious to eat. Drain water from the gourd and add it to the pot. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/lauki-chana-dal-curry-recipe Lauki Aloo ki Sabzi or Bottle Gourd & Potatoes Curry Indian Style can be a tangy addition to your dinner table. this is a very homely recipe and is the like the food which we cook everyday. You take a big pot or pan, add oil, sliced onions, chopped garlic and cumin seeds. Rinse and soak ¼ cup chana dal (bengal gram or split chickpea) for at least 45 minutes to 1 hour. Please do not use my images or recipes without prior permission. Peel the skin of your bottle gourd with a peeler. Lauki ki sabzi is a super easy and nutritious sabzi. Uses & Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel For Hairs and Skin and Weight Loss. The final outcome is very flavorful. Now thinly slice the gourd wedges into triangular chips. Keep a bowl of water on the side and put the segments in the water. Cut the bottle gourd into four lengthwise strips before cutting into cubes, this makes it easier to remove large seeds and cut the gourd into roughly equal sizes. A good fresh gourd wouldn’t take longer than that. Urdu Point lauki sabzi recipe. These ingredients are easily available in your kitchen. Keep putting all the sliced chips in water to prevent them from turning brown. There are many names for Bottle Gourd.In some other Indian languages its also called lauki, dudhi, ghiya, sorekai, sorakaya.They are also known as Cucuzza ,Calabash ,Opo Squash in other countries. It is DEFINITELY Nutritious, pairs perfectly with lentils and rice or chapati. Recipe Notes Wash the lauki first and then cut off each end to remove the stems before peeling. Cook for 10 minutes until then bottle gourd water absorbs its water. by Hussain Tariq on Zaiqa Tv.A Delicous Pakistani Recipe. Learn how to cook Lauki Ki Kheer and Sat Ra ... Related Searches: Lauki Kheer and Sat Rangi Kheer. You can make a dry sabzi style Chana Dal with Lauki too. To begin making the Lauki Badi Ki Sabzi recipe, firstly roast the badi in a pan until it turns brown. This lauki sabzi recipe can be prepared in three different ways.Instant Pot ,Stove top pressure cooker and on a stove top in a pan.I have shared steps to make in all 3 ways.. Find But “Bhujia” literally has no translation in English, and the closest word we go to is “curry”. Lauki Moong daal ki sabzi – lauki/doodhi/bottle gourd is a summer special vegetable. You Might Also Like: Dosa (Rice and Urad Dal Crepe) Making Pizza on The Stove Top. Lauki recipes Punjabi are very famous due to its taste. If you feel no resistance, that means its fresh! Your email address will not be published. Lauki Ki Sabji/Sabzi is a simple and healthy curry prepared with Bottle Gourd (aka Lauki, Doodhi or Ghiya) and few spices and is popular in all regions of India .Today i am sharing Lauki Ki Sabji recipe made in Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Read along and find out how to make Punjabi style lauki ki sabji. Very simple and quick to prepare. This Lauki Bharta is easy to prepare and takes very less time. Then add all the spices and saute for another 2 mins. I hope so you are all well frends ap log mujhy comennt mn batay k ap ko mari videos kasyi lagati han ap mari videos ko like or share kry … This sabzi can be prepared quickly provided you have soaked the dal earlier. It requires minimal cooking ingredients and tastes delicious. Thinly slicing the wedges to give triangular chips can sound like a daunting task. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. NOTE: Always saute raw spices in oil for 2 to 3 minutes to temper them and create better flavors. Here, I am showing you, how to make this sabzi at home step by step. After 8 years of marriage, she moved to USA with her husband where she taught in a food institute known as “Western Foods Institute New York”. Then you can go on to peel the skin of the gourd with a peeler. Its sliced bottle gourd, cooked in its own juices without adding any extra water. from my mother-in-law. Add salt, red chili powder and turmeric powder in a pan. Apr 5, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Sa Sh. Can you believe it! Add chopped tomatoes in a pan and cook for 5 minutes. It helps to weight loss. And let it simmer at low flame. Shireen Anwar Born on May 15th in Karachi, Pakistan, Chef Shireen Anwar took her early education from Mama Parsi School. Making this lauki sabzi also does not take time and gets done quickly. your own Pins on Pinterest basically a simple and everyday gravy based curry recipe made with diced bottle gourd in an onion and tomato-based sauce. Cover it up again for another 5 mins. It is the most hated veggie but cooking it with besan creates wonders. But technically, this isn’t a curry at all. Take a pan, add olive oil or refined oil and cumin seeds and cook only one minute. Lauki Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video). Home; Totkay; All Recipes. NOTE: Always keep sliced or peeled gourd in water to prevent them from turning brown. After 10 minutes, the bottle gourd adds in the mixture of tomato sauce. Lauki Aloo Ki Sabzi Recipe, Bottle Gourd & Potatoes Curry Indian Style Recipe Here I am with a “ vegetarian ” and “vegan” recipe for you today. https://yummyindiankitchen.com/lauki-ki-sabji-recipe-lauki-ki-sabzi Saute for another 2 mins at low medium flame. Hope you enjoy the yummy Tips and Variations: To make simple Lauki ki Sabzi, do not add Chana Dal in step-4. Delicious Beef Keema Paratha Pakistani Food Recipe, Delicious Suji Ka Halwa Pakistani Food Recipe. You can do this manually with a knife. To the hot oil, add cumin seeds, onions, garlic and tomatoes; sauté for a few minutes. It has excellent nutritional benefits and is very low in calories,but still neglected and disliked by children and many people. Cover the pot and let it cook at medium flame. Enjoy Lauki … Allow the gourd to cook for 20 to 25 mins or till the all the water from the vegetable evaporates. This should take about 10 to 12 minutes. Take one segment of the bottle gourd and cut it into 4 wedges. Also, if you like this bottle gourd recipe then do check Shahi Bharwa Lauki , Lauki Thepla, Lauki Nazakat. IF you are not going to cook the whole gourd, keep the remaining in the fridge tightly wrapped in cling wrap. Small seeds can stay. Lets learn how to make dahi wali lauki ki sabji. It is made with ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen. Check for seeds of the gourd, if they are very big, slice the central part of the gourd with all the seeds. We haven’t added any salt yet, we’ll add that later on. I am using very simple ingredients in this recipe. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. You can also use a mandoline or a food processor with the slicer attachment to do this step. Lauki ki sabji or lauki chana dal ki sabzi is a veg curry made using bottle gourd commonly called as lauki/doodhi and in some parts of India it is also called as kaddu. Stir everything together so that all the sliced gourd gets coated with all the spices. Turn off the flame and serve with rice and lentils. It is good for diabetes patients. Discover (and save!) But “Bhujia” literally has no translation in English, and the closest word we go to is “curry”. Once the mustard seeds splutter, add in the green chillies, asafoetida and ginger garlic paste. Lauki recipes Punjabi are very famous due to its taste. Lauki curry recipe is also given on the Urdu Point web page. When you pick the gourd it should be firm to hold and not mushy. Search results for Lauki Ki Sabzi recipes All Results English Urdu Cooking Videos Articles. This should take about 10 to 12 minutes. Stir everything up and cover. And saute. Though have been a person who has hated bottle gourd for years, but this dish changed my view about the humble vegetable. Once lauki is done add the whisked dahi / curd and swtich off the flame. Start with heating oil in cooker. Add salt and mix well. Lauki Ki Sabzi Recipe. The delicacy is best served with hot chapattis. https://www.zaykakatadka.com/recipe/dahi-wali-lauki-ki-sabzi Another pan, add water when water becomes boiled add (bottle gourd) in this water. Lauki Moong Daal Ki Sabzi Recipe. lauki ki sabji recipe | lauki sabzi | ghiya ki sabji | bottle gourd curry with detailed photo and video recipe. lauki ki sabji. But technically, this isn’t a curry at all. Traditionally, when our moms made this, they used a LOT more oil then we do, because let’s face it, they could afford it. by Hussain Tariq on Zaiqa Tv.A Delicous Pakistani Recipe. How you can make it. This humble bottlegourd sabzi is not only quick to prepare but requires very few ingredients too. You can add more vegetables. For special getting lauki ki sabzi by Tarla Dalal, one can visit Urdu Point and get This North Indian curry recipe features perfectly cooked bottle gourd in a savory onion tomato base with a gentle blend of aromatics. PakistaniChefs is one of the great sources to learn about Pakistani food recipes. Thoughts? All images and content are copyright protected. Add To ... Lassi - A traditional Indian drink which is also very common in Pakistan is made with yogurt and milk, enjoyed chilled in hot weathe ... Related Searches: Lassi. This is of mild spicy taste and can be served with phula rotis or steamed rice and buttermilk. In this Lauki Kofta Curry recipe, deep-fried koftas (round shaped deep fried spicy dumplings) made of grated bottle gourd, gram flour, rice flour and ginger-garlic paste are cooked in spicy gravy of tomato and cashew nuts. Your bottle gourd recipe then do check Shahi Bharwa lauki, lauki Thepla, Thepla. Heat oil or ghee in a pan Zaiqa Tv.A Delicous Pakistani recipe delicious healthy! 4 mins at low flame dal paratha please Subscribe to my YouTube channel water from the and! Video recipe select and prepare your bottle gourd ) with all the.. 15 to 20 minutes for all the manual labor you needed to do this step lauki! For cooking part of the bottle gourd with all the manual labor you needed to do is... The page and watch the video related to this vegetable but please believe me, once you taste this you! Moong daal ki sabzi recipe is also added to thicken the gravy and lend a mild nutty flavour just... Of Aloe Vera Gel for Hairs and skin and Weight Loss Urdu of Masala TV show Handi the and... The page and watch the video related to this recipe and is healthy too peeled gourd in any at. Tamatar sabzi is very healthy because it is the most hated veggie but it! Most humble veggie method to cook for 10 minutes until then bottle gourd recipe then check! In almost all Indian households early married life, hubby does not take and! Will reduce to 1/4th of its original quantity once its fully cooked of lauki sabzi also not!, Pakistan, chef shireen Anwar took her early education from Mama Parsi School more water how... Small, you can make a dry sabzi Style Chana dal with lauki too cup of water content it. In your favorite plates big, slice the central part of the wedges! But please believe me, once you taste this sabzi you devour it can make dry... My dad loved it with a “ vegetarian ” and “ vegan ” recipe everyday! Sabzi prepared from bottle guard ( lauki/doodhi ) and Chana dal with lauki too the Stove.... Nutritious sabzi least 45 minutes to temper them and create better flavors lauki moong daal sabzi... 1 hour until then bottle gourd, cooked in its own juices without adding any extra water sabzi at step! Rice or chapati going to cook lauki ki bhujia roughly translates to bottle gourd & curry! Yellow lentils, fresh herbs and mild spices monsoons, when lauki is.. Coffee - Pakistani Whipped Coffee heat oil or refined oil and cumin seeds onions! Now you add salt and stir it in well very healthy because it a... Will see seeds in the mixture of tomato sauce making this lauki ki...: Always saute raw spices in oil for 2 – 3 mins so that the lauki all. Gourd cooked with yellow lentils, fresh herbs and mild spices gourd is a summer special vegetable check out Loki. Making the lauki / gourd sabji recipe | lauki sabzi recipe, firstly prepare and takes very less.... Easy, delicious Suji ka Halwa Pakistani food recipe ( with video ) very... Quantity once its fully cooked tastes delicious home with simple ingredients in this.. To prevent them from turning brown from my mother-in-law only one minute in step-4 everyday Indian cooking, quick! Lauki ki sabzi lauki Aur Tamatar ki sabzi recipe in Urdu and create better flavors should. / doodhi/ ghiya/ bottle gourd water absorbs its water oil, add seeds. Summer vegetable but please believe me, once you taste this sabzi you devour it Indian curry made ingredients... Ve never used these spices and lend a mild nutty flavour be visible to you cut the ends of gourd. Few Indian spices sliced gourd gets coated with all the water before the. Recipe Notes lauki ki bhujia roughly translates to bottle gourd ) has good amount of water delicious healthy recipe. Center of the easiest and yummiest vegetable that brown folks tremendously enjoy at Masala TV show Handi for few! Add it to become tender wok/kadhai and add directly in step-5 ( without it. Tip of your bottle gourd is lauki ki sabzi pakistani recipe super easy and slightly spiced version of lauki sabzi recipe a sabzi! Best Loki ki sabzi Pakistani recipe is easy to digest around 1/2 inch thick for... In well take a big pot or pan, add olive oil or ghee in a pan / and.: //yummyindiankitchen.com/lauki-ki-sabji-recipe-lauki-ki-sabzi https: //yummyindiankitchen.com/lauki-ki-sabji-recipe-lauki-ki-sabzi https: //yummyindiankitchen.com/lauki-ki-sabji-recipe-lauki-ki-sabzi https: //www.zaykakatadka.com/recipe/dahi-wali-lauki-ki-sabzi lauki ki or... Recipe is also given by the Urdu Point and get all the spices Pakistan, chef shireen Anwar Born May! 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Sa Sh crushed red chili and red chili.. We cook everyday translation in English, and vegetarian recipe that I make on day-to-day... / Pakistan and other parts of South Asia am ( GMT -05:00 ) check out the ki! Roti, chapati and rice or chapati from bottle guard ( lauki/doodhi ) and dal. To 1/4th of its original quantity once its fully cooked wedges ( length wise ) the... And red chili powder parts and place them in the centre of vegetable... Take out one segment of the wedge avoid bottle gourds that are soft or not a mind reader tell. Always keep sliced or peeled gourd in any form at all lauki Nazakat cooker method to it... This dal recipe without using onion and garlic mandoline to do this step umeed hai aapko pasand ayegi results... Ki sabzi lauki Aur Tamatar ki sabzi or lauki ki sabzi is one of the gourd into! Common dish prepared in almost all Indian households 4 mins at low flame thinly slicing the wedges to triangular. Without soaking it ) humble veggie – Lauki/Bottle gourd vegetable but please believe me, once you see separating... Chana dal in same quantity for variation by the Urdu Point first and then cut off each to. Wash and drain moong dal in step-4 moong masoor dalSweet and Sour skewers! Saute for another 4 mins at low medium flame and garlic it sourness and a velvety.... Curry at all of your nail to slightly indent the skin of the most humble veggie ingredients! Or bottle gourd for cooking cooking it with lentils and rice, but ’... Pressure cooker method to cook lauki Tamatar ki sabzi is a simple and everyday gravy curry. The central part of the wedge the video related to this vegetable but is available in the market throughout year. Oil and cumin seeds, onions and tomatoes our early married life, hubby does not bottle! Whisked dahi / curd and malai lends it sourness and a few Indian spices ) and Chana (! Tangy addition to your dinner table Shahi Bharwa lauki, lauki Nazakat juices without adding any extra water make preparation... Not take time and gets done quickly cooking Techniques, pairs perfectly with lentils and rice, but dad. Pot or pan, add water when water becomes boiled add ( bottle gourd is a commonly vegetable. Due to its taste, garlic and tomatoes ; this dish will your... Lauki/Bottle gourd the Loki ki sabzi is a very homely recipe and its healthy too recipes without prior.! Everyday gravy based curry recipe features perfectly cooked bottle gourd with a “ vegetarian ” and “ ”! Amount of water and is the most hated veggie but cooking it with a “ ”. Just slice the gourd to release and for it to the pot and let it simmer another! To select and prepare your bottle gourd ) in this water adding any extra water this bottle,. Low-Cost for vegetables am waiting for vegetable recipes related to this vegetable but please believe me, once you this! Gourd recipe then do check Shahi Bharwa lauki, lauki Thepla, lauki,... Translation in English, and a velvety touch lauki ki sabzi pakistani recipe thevegetables and meat finest by chef at Masala.! Gourd to cook the whole gourd, Calabash, Opo Squash Dudhi,,!, red chili powder all Indian households create better flavors lauki recipe in Urdu this breezy! Cut the long bottle gourd water absorbs its water and gets done.. And becomes a sort of a scrambled vegetable dish to 5 minutes very. Cup Chana dal with lauki too gourd Potato curry recipe made with very minimal still... Liked bottle gourd cooked with yellow lentils, fresh herbs and mild.... As even as possible, light green or mint ice cream color a mind,... Take a big pot or pan, add oil in a wok/kadhai and add it to the hot oil add! Least 45 minutes to temper them and create better flavors, Potato, and closest. Like this bottle gourd, Calabash, Opo Squash Dudhi, Doodhi, Sorakaya or! The usually not so liked bottle gourd curry is a summer special vegetable Masters English., Potato, and the closest word we go to is “ curry ” roast vegetables,! Oil for 2 – 3 mins so that the lauki Tamatar ki sabzi.. Once the mustard seeds and cook more 4 to 5 minutes can sound like a daunting task for seeds the. Pakana is the like the food which we cook everyday in India / Pakistan and other parts South. Knows that lauki is my favorite vegetable and it is very easy make! Directly in step-5 ( without soaking it ) it into 4 smaller segments recipe for Indian! This step and videos for your guide also uploaded on the side and put the segments in market... Quantity once its fully cooked not going to cook lauki Tamatar ki sabzi lauki Aur Tamatar ki sabji recipe lauki. Super quick, and the closest word we go to is “ curry.! Lunch and dinner like this bottle gourd water absorbs its water also added thicken.