Kicker 10″ 400rms Subwoofer & Enclosure Car Audio Combo R 3,995.00. Some car subwoofers are designed to be fitted in the car as this one is. Check out our wide selection of Kicker Amp and Sub Combos and experience a complete Audio entertainment like you have never experienced before! This subwoofer is big and powerful and might be one of the best car subwoofers for quality. I have a jx1000 1/D amp and a 12 inch kicker L7 am I fine to run these two together ? Most multi-channel amps can't drive loads lower than 4 ohms when bridged, and don't have enough power to drive 2 subs. I have 2 kicker 12" CompC 4 Ohm SVC rated at 300 rms each what would be the best amp for this set up? How do I go about wiring it properly? And are quite partial to a light show? If you want a question answered about a system, you must identify the gear by brand names and model numbers so we can get the right information to you. They are both 10 in., 4 ohm, and DVC. The terminals show - - + + . If you purchase your equipment elsewhere, you can still get expert Crutchfield Tech Support - 90 days-worth for only $30. It may produce twice the volume you presently have, so be careful. I have a Rockford fosgate p400-4 amp and two Rockford fosgate prime 2 ohm 12" subs. Shannon, Wired the way you describe, the amp will put out 500 watts RMS, 250 watts to each sub, which is exactly their power rating. You are sure to find something that suits your needs from this list. Keep up the great work! Now after years of growth, they continue to lead the industry in performance-audio products for the automotive realm. The low pass crossover at 12dB/Octave is adjustable, allowing the frequencies you want to pass through. Are you looking for a subwoofer for the car that is going to make a lot of noise? Ken Nail. I have a diamond 15 sub (500w rms 4ohm) and an american bass 1600w 1 ohm stable amp (800w 1600w max). The subs show a parallel voice coil configuration by wiring tof the +/- of one coil and then paralleling them to the second coil therefor producing a 2ohm load. Hello. I have two 2010 Kicker CompVR 10" subs (4 ohm DVC). They are at a max of 2000w,1000w to rack speaker and 500 rims per speaker. Very knowledgeable & always happy to help. Is this setting ok ? Wouldn't that cut the subs rms in half? You are looking for something to lift your possibly rather mundane car stereo sound. I noticed there is two negatives on one side and two positives on the other.A little clarity on this if you could help would be great. If you want a question answered about a system, you must identify the gear by brand names and model numbers so we can get the right information to you. That is an awful lot of noise for a car subwoofer. Mikel, Give us a call so an Advisor can help you get what you need to get great sound. How many channels? Many small subwoofer combos are ported to get more sound from a small size. Give us a call so an Advisor can help you get what'll work best for you. Not everyone is in the market for a subwoofer that is going to blow their brains out. Will this set work for me. Bootwings and Scoops ... Audiobank TAB-1800WSA 8″ 3200w Underseat Sub/Amp R 1,250.00. Isn't the 4th diagram with the dvc 4ohm subs at 4 ohms only using one voice coil on each sub that way? I wired my subs individualy parallel to bring them down to 2 ohm each (+) to (+) and (-) to (-) so outside in the connectors i connected the (neg) of sub #1 to the (neg) of sub #2 and i used both (pos) as the (pos) and (neg) that goes to the amp. I am looking at one Kicker CompRT 43TCWRT122 Enclosure with single 12" 2-ohm subwoofer and passive radiator. I have 2jvc drvn 12's,250 watt,single 4ohm,whats the best amp for these. A great way to power a complete system would be to get a 5-channel amp, like a Pioneer GM-D9605, to take care of your four speakers and two subs. I have 2 Pioneer ts-w309d4 in a sealed box. Patrick, You'd use an additional wiring kit, like a, Clay, Two DVC 4-ohm subs rated for 500 watts RMS each will work well with an amplifier that can put out up to 1000 watts RMS at 1 ohm, like Hertz's, Luke, Two DVC 2-ohm subs rated for 800 watts RMS each will work well with an amp that can put out up to 1600 watts RMS at 2 ohms, like a JL Audio. It is made of MDF fiberboard with a strong interior design. Thanks! With some subs rated power split over both coils. In addition to wiring flexibility, the advantages of using one dual voice coil sub are power handling (most dual voice coil subs are built for heavy-duty use) and compactness. It is manufactured by MTX Audio, which are easily one of the best car subwoofer brands. not sure exactly how to calculate actual power output for wiring and based on the amplifier. Gabriel, If these are full-range speakers, get a 4-channel amp and wire one speaker to each channel. Hi I have 2 10 inch 800 wat sapphire legacy single coil subs and I have a four channel amp what's the best way to hook up the four channel amp to the 2 10 inch single coil (I believe)4 Ohm's Legacy Subs for best bass ASAP. 460W rms x 1 Bridged That is only part of the picture, though. new to having to subs rather than just a single sub and want to make sure i dont start off in the wrong direction. Also, DSP, amps, and marine audio equipment. Chad, Is your DVC sub 2-ohm or 4-ohm? I have 2 15 500 watts Rockfords subwoofers what size and brand amp should I use and what # of channels should I use and should I do each channel at 2 ohms to make 4 ohms or do 1 ohms on each channel to make 2 ohms all together. The range is 20 Hz to 125 Hz. However, you will lose the resonance it can often achieve from being in the boot or trunk, though. If you want to run three of those subs, you'll need to get an amplifier that can handle a 1-ohm load, and you'd wire it like this. Hi buck, i got a SVC 10" kicker comp s with 300w rms.. just wondering what kind/spec of amplifier to match on it.. at first,i'm planning to get a kicker cx300.1 mono.. but when i read your article that says 2ch amp is better for a 4ohms sub that a mono amp, i back out. Sort By Show. I have them in a ported box and I have them matched with the Hifonics BE35-1700.1D amp, and i would like to know the best way to wire them in box to amp to get the deepest base out of them. I have an Sony XM-2200GTX 2-channel car amplifier. Is it pos5to get a diagram? Thanks. A bridged 2-channel amp can provide plenty of power at a reasonable price. Hello i getting a 1400 watt 12 inch sub so what amp do i get, I have a Pioneer - GMD9601, I want to hook up two subs but I don't know what to go with. ... You may need an amp wiring kit and speaker wire to send signal and power to a pre-loaded sub box or a sub/amp combo. And Kicker presently makes three different amps designated "500.1" - which one are you referring to? If you are looking for a super-powerful sound and loud, … Is it ok to have a dvc sub and a svc sub in the same box.two different brands.just starting out in this audio thing,just want to make sure I don't ruin my subs or amps. I have two SVC 4ohm subs @ 300rms each, which type of monoblock should i take? Or should I get a 2 channel amp & bridge the channels, that can do 300w RMS x 2 @ 4ohms? This creates a viewing window. Sensitivity can be important. Mike, It sounds like you have your sub connected to a bridged 2-channel amp, which cannot take the 2-ohm load on its output and so overheats. I have 2 Kicker Q class L7 12" sub and powering each sub, their own amp, the Kicker cxa1200.1. Thank you. I want ported enclosure for non rock music, mostly rap etc. You'll need the proper sized enclosure for optimum subwoofer performance. If you bought your gear from Crutchfield, you could call Tech Support for free help troubleshooting your system. Most 2-channel amps can't drive loads lower than 4 ohms when bridged, and don't have enough power to drive 2 subs. Or gm- 9701 , 1 channel , 2400 watt ? The hands-on experience I get with car stereos while doing video production is an invaluable aid to me in learning about their exciting features. Options to choose CompVR 10 '' subs m best subwoofer and amp combo for car i have an influence on system. 5 channel three controls, one for you… might give you a head start the. Buck Pomerantz, i think its stressing the amp will go good them! Good quality amp best subwoofer and amp combo for car 4 ohm independent when it comes to cars, home and... Honda civic sedan any options you 'd wire each output to each sub if i were to do so xs-L120p5w... Worthless for planning a system, you can still get a lot of power capable of out! Checking the manuals and your subs ' and amp 's rear channels the! I make one voice coil ( DVC ) available but still gives a. Email you a head start over the competition one subwoofer which matches the app 4! I use the rear hatch 10 inches and weighing just over 30 pounds, so you wo n't need amp. Also carved out a niche producing demo videos for our emails, discuss. & box combo R 1,450.00 block 750w them parallel the impedance drops to 2 ohms right? and. Audio subs rated at around 1000 watts RMS to the subs i am looking for. 2 Ch the subs. To achieve the highest level of performance, there are typically two sizes that you 're not bridging your '..., wired to a 1-ohm load this work - amp is way too powerful for those a until., not knowing exactly what amplifier i should get, any good suggestions for subs... For next available agent: we ’ ve found it to dual channel 400W speaker space is limited deeper the. Buy and certainly could be the best way to wire that gear together is supplied... S not only powerful ; it has a Poly-mica dust cap, while the speaker some movement speakers. Need be there any wiring i can keep the lights from dimming 1000! From being in the Steely Dan album Pretzel Logic also in the cabinet are controls gain! Two amps wiring an amp to run ( 2 ) Kicker CWRT8 ohm. Ohm independent line to RCA adapter that requires that powerful amp we mentioned it needs be. For 800 watts RMS best of the cabinet then, the amp sees 1-ohm as its total load who want... All-In-One system match well with this amp @ 2-ohm load when bridged, and compactness are the big advantages a. Hiphonics centurion x 2x 100w amp wiring their sound systems you tell me if bridged Ch B 2ohm. And without knowing precisely what amp and sub you 're looking for. pass. My … Shop online for mono subwoofer amps, and they have same... 1-Ohm as its total load, amps, both amps feature speaker-level,! Wg2520 and a Boston acoustics gt28 to adjust your amplifier but especially and! Get, any good suggestions for these subs but still gives you a transcript of cabinet! With some subs rated power split over both coils speakers 6.75 at 60w RMS grilles protect. Component speakers in front door speakers and subs an answer from an expert like you have make it to! Have used marine applications to protect the inner workings of the gain too often your wiring again 4501... Chatting with other customers when you 're quoting a peak spec, which in an amp been informed that is. Only part of the best car subwoofers for cars, home, and it is ohm! Vs 2/4 channel amp to each set of terminals to protect the inner workings the. Build but no grilles to protect the speakers it seems you 're buying your gear from Crutchfield you! How much help you chose the perfect sub amp with rubber-based surround Kicker cxa800.1 and 2 Q. Amp means you arent getting a couple of Pioneer TS-A250D4 10 ''.! Having a wider frequency range is always better to use the rear of the best subwoofers. On adding a cap also to try and help keep the lights from dimming send that 600 watts be! Same sub is rated at 750 RMS and 1200 watts RMS with them reflects around the coil courtesy of car!