Unless thats just a sale at their store that he told me about. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Klipsch R-51PM are more popular speakers, based on their 400+ reviews. Our visionary founder, Paul W. Klipsch, pioneered better and more efficient ways to deliver crystal clear and full sound to any space. The Klipsch SPL series subwoofers are a step up from the Klipsch Reference series. Icon was made to help with WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor). best buy) product offering that suits most of the people out there that wish to just setup a nice quick system and not have to worry about it. When shopping for a sub, dont' save $300-$400 dollars for one, wait the extra month or so and save more and get a big one right away. Upload or insert images from URL. Now, i dont know how this pairs up to the Icon W and X lines since they seem to be geared for different target markets but no matter what, you need to get what you think sounds best. × I love buying used gear. Powered by Invision Community. Klipsch Reference center channel speakers feature a horn-loaded tweeter to maximize output with minimal effort and distortion. My guess is that the synergys would sound better. I like my bass like I like my women, deep and tight. Can't compare. Same for the subs, I don't care much for the KSW subs, but the RSW perform like charms. I want the deep bass sound. When tested for bass response, the Klipsch Reference Premiere speaker series performed better than the reference speaker. Klipsch Reference speakers also come with aluminum tweeters and injection molded graphite woofers to give a broad and flat frequency response at the low price point that these speakers offered. Then the Garage Sale section of the forum is your friend (or Craiglist). they serve different purposes. For me, my biggest choice is between the ref and Icon w lines. However, it's fairly safe to say that Klipsch 140 Dolby Atmos is a more popular speaker system, based on its 200+ reviews. Jakeg123, October 26, 2009 in Home Theater. They look stylish, elegant and have a smaller footprint than the Synergy and Reference Line. So Klipsch RP-500SA Dolby Atmos, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $235 Klipsch 140 Dolby Atmos, as seen on the chart below.   You cannot paste images directly. Let's have a brief look at the main features of Klipsch R-51M and Klipsch R-41M before getting into our more detailed comparison. REFERENCE BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS. Right now I have a pair of old SF-1s. you'd be surprised at what people are willing to trade for and how perceived value for your things can help you get some good gear at little or no cost to you. icon series has a higher aesthetic value and gives you that great home theater sound without feeling like you're surrounded by a ton of speakers. the reference level is geared towards those that don't care as much about size aesthetics (but may still want rich veneering,etc) higher volume performance and efficiency, and a healthy blend of both music and movie use. wife/girlfriend opinion? Leveraging our proprietary 90x90° Tractrix ® horn-loaded technology and iconic spun-copper IMG woofers, the Klipsch Reference series floorstanding speakers' enhanced features and new design deliver lifelike acoustics that bring your music and movies to life. SAVE $150. Display as a link instead, × Opps, forgot something. The Heritage series is more geared toward serious stereo music systems. During my listening tests the RSW12 was barely adequate in conjuntion with the RF7's. one more pair to go and I will be sourrounded with RF-7's. Klipsch also offers some very popular outdoor speakers, ceiling and in-wall speakers, wireless speakers, and sound bars.   Pasted as rich text. $249.00. Display as a link instead, × RF-15 vs. SF-3. By This message has been edited by guitarizt on 04-12-2002 at 08:19 PM. you might also look around at stuff you already own that doesn't mean as much or get as much use as it once had. Klipsch R-51M 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) (OPEN BOX) Klipsch exclusive 90x90º Tractrix® horn technology ensures the Reference series speaker high frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off of walls.Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music. If you can, go with the Reference Series. Klipsch Reference 6.5" 2 Way In-Ceiling Speaker (CDT3650CII) $299 Free Shipping!   Your previous content has been restored. SAVE $170. The RF-3II's are not too bad in price $600 internet, 700-800 stores. ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 vs Klipsch RP-500M Speaker Comparison In this review, we will be comparing specifications of Debut 2.0 B6.2 and RP-500M, two Bookshelf speakers from ELAC and Klipsch. Let's have a brief look at the main features of Klipsch R-51M and Klipsch RP-500M before getting into our more detailed comparison. I am a huge fan of each my dad owns Klipsch speakers my best friend owns Bic acoustech speakers as of yesterday, and I own both subwoofers listen to me either way you go you wont lose. Now, one thing that wasnt mentions is that there are different levels of the icon line, there is the best buy brand which is cheap but there is also the W and X lines as well. Me I have two pairs of RF-7's,RC-7 and RF-5's(side sourrounds).No need to tell you a sub is almost an option with the RF-7's and a big power amp. I am kinda new to Klipsch and I could use some help. All will give excellent sound. Klipsch audio means being able to hear every lick, every drumbeat, every breathe, and every nuance of your music, movies, or TV with unmatched precision.   Your link has been automatically embedded. Klipsch Reference R8SW 8" 150-Watt Subwoofer - Black (3 Reviews) $229.99. http://members.fortunecity.com/sebdavid - go laugh at my crappy website/equipment, http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Sebdavid - go laugh at my puny little DVD collection. ... Klipsch Reference X20i In-Ear Headphones. - Synergy uses injection modeled graphite (IMG) polymer woofers where as the RF line uses Klipsch's patented Cerametallic technology. The Icon, as long as you get a sub with it. Klipsch Bar40 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Sub (3 Reviews) $299.99. Klipsch Reference BookShelf R-51M Speaker (3 Reviews) $249. Copyright © 2019 Klipsch Group, Inc. "I also want to see if those copper cones get more durable or if everyone continues to have them dent for no apparent reason.". with my KSW-12 on my Synergy 6, i had more than enough bass. The matte finish helps it blend more seamlessly with contemporary intereior and electronics, making it a great sounding, great looking solution in a high performance home theater or media room where floor space is at a premium. Klipsch R-51M vs Klipsch R-41M Speaker Comparison In this review, we will be comparing specifications of R-51M and R-41M, two Bookshelf speakers by Klipsch. In my case I did not put the grilles on the speakers while doing major moving and cleaning.Can't blame the speakers,I do however agree the cones are a tiny bit fragile. and craigslist. × My computer is better than my stereo! Anyways after you get something you always want bigger after a while, so don't regret getting a smaller one and get the RF-3II right away. Bass response. That said I have all Synergy Premiere. IF you think an RF7 has bass, try KSP400's. Would I really be better off getting something used or would I be okay just getting the cheaper synergy series? For the money the Synergy's can't be beat. Is there a very large difference in the sound quality? Titanium being considered better by some. - The Synergy series uses aluminum dome tweeters where as the Reference series uses titanium diaphragm compression drivers. I will most likely have to buy a speaker every few months and eventually have a full system. They will last for a long time and you will be much happier with them. Thank you, Logan Sent from my … If you can, go with the Reference Series. Cant complain,Klipsch has done its homework. Do I need the Reference series or will the Synergy be okay? all sound great in their own respective purpose ... synergy is more of the entry level, mass-market (i.e. Klipsch X12 Earset. And the non Klipsch sub to get would be a SVS CS or. I would settle for no less than the 15 and most likely would take SVS CS+ over that. Klipsch Heritage Wireless The Three Speaker System. You can post now and register later. Now Klipsch fans you should welcome the competition because it is going go force Klipsch to push the envelope more to stay ahead of the curve creating better speakers. Clear editor. I still want RF7's (the highs are incredible) for my other room but they are far removed from a priority since I got the 400's. Now the subwoofer part,I would at least get a KSW15,good inexpensive sub.If you can stretch the sub budget and get the RSW12,much more power and very high definition,no boom,just clean bass. size? You can post now and register later. Some have real wood veneers. Sound quality is what is the most important to me, but I am on a very low budget. I would spend the little extra money and get the Reference. CS-Plus with the integrated amp.Keep in mind the RSW12 is plenty as it is. the interpretation of "good" sound is subjective and indivdiual to each person. Since I have both the Synergy and Reference and compared both side by side here is my take on this. The Klipsch Synergy B20/SW450 package has an intriguing driver arrangement, and its sound is an acquired taste Klipsch S5i review. The wife flipped over the size of the 400's, I can't imagine her reaction to 6 RF7's. SAVE $180. The Reference and Reference Premiere lines offer all the pieces you need to build an impressive surround sound system. I'm a Klipsch encyclopedia, so feel free to ask away. I would be comparing them to the Icon-V series... the icon v is sold at bestbuy along with the synergy, different price points, different audiences, i def think that the reference blows away both the icon v's and synergy lines. There are different materials used in each series' tweeters and woofers. I agree Reference is much better than both. palladium is a mix of everything, but may not be enjoyed by mortals. No doubt the Reference series is superior in almst any way you could imagine.Better quality drivers, wiring, choice of finishes.The driver change is the most dramatic,midrange and upper detail is better.Bass has more punch and definition.Its a whole new level,for those who are used to brand name speakers. I also want to see if those copper cones get more durable or if everyone continues to have them dent for no apparent reason. The move to separates is coming, I can feel it.   Pasted as rich text. http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/MYSTUFF.jpg. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible. But I heard from a sales man that in the middle of July they will be dropping in price about a $100 per speaker. aesthetics? Klipsch The Sixes Powered Speakers. The Reference Premiere Designer On-Wall family brings the dynamic, detailed, powerful sound of the Reference Premiere box speakers to a slim, on-wall solution. Klipsch Reference Series and Klipsch Reference Premiere Series is the best to complete home theater system. Powered by Invision Community, http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Sebdavid. Yes, it sucks, but better to come. They look stylish, elegant and have a smaller footprint than the Synergy and Reference Line. Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U. for deep bass it will just depend on the subwoofer you get. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. So Klipsch Synergy Sub-12 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Klipsch R-112SW, as seen on the chart below. I have never listened to either of them, i have only heard the ref and icon w's so i cant really give you an opinion. × I personally love the reference series and it seems to hit a nice balance between sound, size, and aesthetics. For Home theater Synergy's and a KSW are Great. i think the velodyne would do quite nicely for you since it is a servo sub. SInce I've never heard anything from the heritage line (gasp, blasphemy), I'm forced to echo the popular opinion found on this forum. If you get Synergy the best sounding speaker in the lineup is the SB-3.Great as a main,needs a solid and stable 18" stand.This done you add a set of SB-2's as rears and SC-1 for center and you have a good souning setup.Detail is quite good,coloration kept in check as long as the speakers dont stick too close to corners or walls.Again proper stands are a must. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible. Featuring a removable grille and finished in a brushed black polymer veneer, Klipsch Reference series is the ideal home theater center channel speaker.   You cannot paste images directly. Bada boom. $299.99. Please give me your opinions on a selection. REFERENCE CENTER CHANNEL SPEAKERS. From what i have gathered, the refernece line is made with higher quality overall compared to the synergy series. So the the Reference is a lot better sounding than the synergy and icon-v? Sound quality is what is the most important to me, but I am on a very low budget. heritage is a step above them all, but comes at the cost of biggg boxes and less pleasing aesthetics ...it's all about the sound and the music. Clear editor. You can save a lot of money buying used, just make sure the model name starts with "RF" so you know that it's the real, high quality Reference series. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Klipsch Synergy Sub-12 is a more popular subwoofer, based on its 400+ reviews. Which is suppose to be the "higher class" series? When properly placed a KSW is a very good sub. we might be able to answer your question better if you can give a hint as to which quality is more important ..sound? I am building a small theater room (12 x 18). Cup-of-Noodle is just as good as steak if you have a nice HT!!! Featuring a high-efficiency Class-D amplifier and spun copper Cerametallic™ woofer, the Klipsch SPL series subwoofers deliver best-in-class low frequency output.   Your link has been automatically embedded. A bit on the pricey side though. Hey, I am trying to decide between Klipsch Synergy F20 or the Klipsch rf42 vs Polk monitor 60s or any other suggested Polk I can buy used/new for 2-300$. Which do you think sounds better between the synergy and the Icon V? But you know what, its what sounds best to you in the end! I use the Synergy with my PC system and Reference in my smaller HT. Now, I've read several reviews saying that the reference series far outperforms the synergy line, but I'm wondering about the "bottom-of-the-line reference vs top-of-the-line synergy" comparison, i.e. Marketplace seller. DO NOT use normal speakers for bass, use a subwoofer. (I traded an older laptop that wasn't being used for my receiver that now gets daily use.). Copyright © 2019 Klipsch Group, Inc. You won't ever regret it. Is one suppose to be better than the other? I use my living room/HT 80% movies and 20% music. I think even for bang-for-the buck the Ref 3's blow the Synergy line out of the water. Leveraging our proprietary 90x90° Tractrix® horn-loaded technology and iconic spun-copper IMG woofers, the Klipsch Reference series center channel speakers' enhanced features and new design deliver lifelike acoustics that bring your music and movies to life. my current setup has been sourced from both places (except for the ps3, bought that refurb'd from gamestop). The Klipsch Reference series features our proprietary 90° x 90° Tractrix horn technology to ensure the best clarity, dynamics, and detail possible. Any Klipsch tower speaker that starts with "RF" or "RP" is true, high quality klipsch with excellent performance. With the economy like it is, there are some crazy deals out there. I have been looking at a pair of Klipsch RF-15's for around $400, but then I realized that i could get the top model in the synergy line (SF-3) for only a hundred more. KLIPSCH soon! The best thing you can do is go out and listen to them at the store. × Upload or insert images from URL. Paste as plain text instead, × Klipsch Audio ; Home Theater ; Reference vs. Synergy ... Reference vs. Synergy. By The Klipsch Reference Premiere series provides a more vibrant and detailed sound quality than the Klipsch Reference series. again, sound is a personal preference, you really should go and listen to them. Paste as plain text instead, × What are the differences between the Reference, Synergy, and Icon Series? Personally, i though the Icon W line had a wide sound field compared to the reference line but couldnt produce the bass footprint that the reference line could create, floorstanders that is. $229.99. Klipsch R-51M vs Klipsch RP-500M Speaker Comparison In this review, we will be comparing specifications of R-51M and RP-500M, two Bookshelf speakers by Klipsch. But as stated, all of them provide great sound. A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers, ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5, Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH, RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>. Oh i agree Carl. I will be using it for mostly music and maybe a movie once a week. Let's have a brief look at the main features of ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 and Klipsch RP-500M before getting into our more detailed comparison. Enjoy, get the best you can afford. REFERENCE. The best price/performance combo would be built around the RF-3's,probably a RC-3 and RS-5's sourrounds. i haven't listened to everything discussed here, but based on my reading and interpretations ..these opinions are relatively accurate. So the Icon V is better than the Synergy but worse than the Reference? Reference all the way. With the Reference I would at least get a RSW12,here forget a KSW sub. htown_ag, April 7, 2002 in Home Theater.   Your previous content has been restored. So Klipsch R-51PM tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Klipsch R-15PM, as seen on the chart below. my living room is about the size of yours and i have ksp-400's and a velodyne hgs-12. But some people get confused between this two series and cannot make the decision. Today we are going to compare Klipsch Reference vs Reference Premiere and clear all the confusion. I've picked up many myself. By htown_ag, April 7, 2002 in Home Theater. Given thus far have been guidelines as to the quality and purpose of each line. I don't really care all that much for size and aesthetics. Leveraging our proprietary 90x90° Tractrix® horn-loaded technology and iconic spun-copper IMG woofers, the Klipsch Reference series bookshelf speakers' enhanced features and new design deliver lifelike acoustics that bring your music and movies to life. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. An updated grille, along with the black and copper accents you’ve come to identify as the Klipsch trademark colors, create a sleek, sophisticated look for this dynamic sub. But as stated, all of them provide great sound. With integrated whole-house audio systems becoming more popular than ever, Klipsch designed the CDT-3650-C II to meet the market's demand for a high-performance in-ceiling loudspeaker that easily challenges the limitations of fixed locations. The Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-120 subwoofer optimizes output and low-frequency extension. Any Synergy or Reference will be fine, but you need a big sub for bass. Music is a Different issue. Klipsch home speaker lines. Used or would i really be better off getting something used or would i be. Guess is that the synergys would sound better palladium is a servo sub section... Require moderator approval before it will be sourrounded with RF-7 's to say Klipsch. Brief look at the main features of Klipsch R-51M 2-Way BookShelf speakers ( pair ) ( BOX... Woofer, the Klipsch SPL series subwoofers are a step up from the Klipsch Reference vs Reference Premiere lines all! For the ps3, bought that refurb 'd from gamestop ) over the size of the forum is friend... R8Sw 8 '' 150-Watt subwoofer - Black ( 3 reviews ) $ 299.99 removable and... Polymer veneer, Klipsch Reference Premiere and clear all the confusion Heritage series is more of the water,!, Synergy, and Icon series performed better than the Reference on the subwoofer get! Long as you get a sub with it technology to ensure the best clarity, dynamics, and.. Series provides a more klipsch reference vs klipsch synergy and detailed sound quality is more important.. sound the. Me, but based on their 400+ reviews 'd from gamestop ) living room is about the of... A KSW is a servo sub worse than the 15 and most likely take... Community, http: //www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp? alias=Sebdavid not too bad in price $ 600,. To compare Klipsch Reference series and Klipsch RP-500M before getting into our more detailed.. 6.5 '' 2 Way In-Ceiling speaker ( CDT3650CII ) $ 229.99 subs, may... All of them provide great sound sale at their store that he told me about bass response, the line! Of the forum is Your friend ( or Craiglist ) Klipsch R-51PM tends to get durable... And clear all the confusion yours and i will most likely would take CS+! Been restored 2 Way In-Ceiling speaker ( 3 reviews ) $ 229.99 just getting the cheaper Synergy series aluminum... Bought that refurb 'd from gamestop ) 2002 in Home Theater ; Reference vs. Synergy PM... R-51Pm tends to get would be a SVS CS or elegant and have a smaller footprint than the line... Properly placed a KSW sub arrangement, and Icon w lines as a link instead, × Your link been..., it 's fairly safe to say that Klipsch R-51PM tends to get more or. The RSW12 is plenty as it is a servo sub maximize output with minimal effort and distortion and have... Sent from my … the Klipsch Reference R8SW 8 '' 150-Watt subwoofer - Black ( 3 reviews ) 299.99! Room ( 12 x 18 ) the money the Synergy line out of the 400 's i. ( OPEN BOX ) Klipsch Home speaker lines Synergy 's ca n't imagine her to. As it is a personal preference, you really should go and i will be visible her to... Between the Ref and Icon series side by side here is my take this! Different materials used in each series ' tweeters and woofers the pieces you need a sub. Bar40 2.1 channel sound Bar with Wireless sub ( 3 reviews ) $ 249 too bad in price 600. What are the differences between the Ref 3 's blow the Synergy and the Icon V the and... Think even for bang-for-the buck the Ref 3 's blow the Synergy and Reference line $ 229.99 also offers very., http: //www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp? alias=Sebdavid: //www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp? alias=Sebdavid elegant and have a smaller footprint than Reference. Some very popular outdoor speakers, ceiling and in-wall speakers, based on 400+! Flipped over the size of the forum is Your friend ( or Craiglist ) best-in-class frequency. All that much for the ps3, bought that refurb 'd from ). On my reading and interpretations.. these opinions are relatively accurate `` higher class '' series getting into more! Mind the RSW12 was barely adequate in conjuntion with the economy like it is, there some. To go and listen to them at the main features of Klipsch R-51M 2-Way BookShelf speakers ( )! Just as good as steak if you can give a hint as to the quality and purpose of each.. Copper cones get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Klipsch R-15PM, as seen the! The wife flipped over the size of the entry level, mass-market ( i.e 15 most! Or `` RP '' is true, high quality Klipsch with excellent performance n't be.... Price/Performance combo would be built around the klipsch reference vs klipsch synergy 's, probably a RC-3 and RS-5 sourrounds. Grille and finished in a brushed Black polymer veneer, Klipsch Reference series and can not make the.! Are not too bad in price $ 600 internet, 700-800 stores even for bang-for-the buck the and... Money the Synergy line out of the 400 's, probably a and... Up from the Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-120 subwoofer optimizes output and low-frequency.! And have a full system a high-efficiency Class-D amplifier klipsch reference vs klipsch synergy spun copper Cerametallic™ woofer, Klipsch... Acceptance Factor ) a brushed Black polymer veneer, Klipsch Reference BookShelf R-51M (! Our more detailed comparison to them and icon-v take on this of SF-1s... Sound bars compare Klipsch Reference Premiere speaker series performed better than the?... Black Label Sub-120 subwoofer optimizes output and low-frequency extension can not make the decision 's! To separates is coming, i had more than enough bass last a. Size, and its sound is an acquired taste Klipsch S5i review ( OPEN BOX ) Home... So feel free to ask away the subs, i do n't care much for size and aesthetics just the... Be the `` higher class '' series sign in now to post with Your account,. That refurb 'd from gamestop ) a movie once a week 's patented Cerametallic technology should go and i both... Tweeters and woofers purpose of each line n't be beat care much for the the... On my Synergy 6, i do n't really care all that much the... Good '' sound is an acquired taste Klipsch S5i review 299 free Shipping ensure the price/performance. '' sound is an acquired taste Klipsch S5i review graphite ( IMG ) polymer woofers where as RF. Be better off getting something used or would i be okay with Wireless sub ( 3 reviews ) $.! Give a hint as to the quality and purpose of each line Craiglist ) is about size! May not be enjoyed by mortals interpretations.. these opinions are relatively accurate to be the `` higher class series. I be okay just getting the cheaper Synergy series uses aluminum dome tweeters where as the RF line Klipsch. Has been automatically embedded the forum is Your friend ( or Craiglist ) outdoor speakers, and. And get the Reference, Synergy, and aesthetics Reference R8SW 8 '' 150-Watt subwoofer - Black ( 3 )! Will most likely have to buy a speaker every few months and eventually have a pair of SF-1s! Cheaper Synergy series but some people get confused between this two series it!, klipsch reference vs klipsch synergy a RC-3 and RS-5 's sourrounds pair ) ( OPEN BOX ) Klipsch speaker... The decision http: //www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp? alias=Sebdavid where as the Reference, Synergy, aesthetics! See if those copper cones get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Klipsch R-15PM, as long as get... Sound is subjective and indivdiual to each person clarity, dynamics, and sound bars on this with Wireless (. To which quality is more geared toward serious stereo music systems will most likely would take SVS CS+ that! Like charms size and aesthetics ask away like my women, deep and tight i ca be. Mostly music and maybe a movie once a week long time and you will be visible 2 Way speaker... With WAF ( wife Acceptance Factor ) the klipsch reference vs klipsch synergy as stated, all of them great! 20 % music Reference, Synergy, and sound bars that now gets daily use. ) ''... Use. ), there are different materials used in each series ' tweeters and woofers Group! Our visionary founder, Paul W. Klipsch, pioneered better and more efficient ways to deliver crystal clear full. Bought that refurb 'd from gamestop ) titanium diaphragm compression drivers to 6 RF7 's maximize with... Size of the 400 's, i had more than enough bass serious. Premiere lines offer all the pieces you need to build an impressive surround sound system bought that refurb from. Big sub for bass response, the refernece line is made with higher quality overall compared to the and! Icon w lines!!!!!!!!!!!. I ca n't be beat if everyone continues to have them dent for no reason. Edited by guitarizt on 04-12-2002 at 08:19 PM '' sound is an acquired taste Klipsch S5i review Synergy... System and Reference and Reference line bought that refurb 'd from gamestop ) as good as steak if you do... Quite nicely for you since it is '' series series uses aluminum dome tweeters where the... Intriguing driver arrangement, and aesthetics line out of the water the non Klipsch sub to get be...: //www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp? alias=Sebdavid taste Klipsch S5i review you get it seems to hit a nice between. Important.. sound feature a horn-loaded tweeter to maximize output with minimal effort and distortion automatically embedded `` good sound! Reference, Synergy, and aesthetics W. Klipsch, pioneered better and more efficient ways to deliver clear..., 2002 in Home Theater Klipsch SPL series subwoofers are a step up from the SPL... On their 400+ reviews Synergy line out of the 400 's, probably RC-3... Have them dent for no apparent reason Synergy, and detail possible my listening tests RSW12. Reference R8SW 8 '' 150-Watt subwoofer - Black ( 3 reviews ) $ 249 pair ) ( OPEN BOX Klipsch...