You need to know a little bit about how they work or you will undoubtedly have a problem with over or under-applying your products. $8.86 (48% off) SHOP NOW. 4.1 SPECTRUM BRANDS 61067 HG-61067 32Oz Rts Bug Free Spray, Pack of 1, Silver Bottle; 4.2 Cutter Backyard Bug Control Outdoor Fogger, 2/16-Ounce; 4.3 Cutter HG-65744 Backyard Bug Control Combo Pack, with Outdoor Fogger & Hose-End Spray… Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. Covers up to 5,000 square feet of lawn. This formula includes a natural active ingredient, lemongrass oil. In general, hose end sprayers siphon up the liquid from the container, then mix it up with water using the spray nozzle. Garlic mosquito repellent for yard best cutter backyard bug control spray mosquito spray essentials bug control spray concentrate cutter backyard bug control review cutter backyard bug control spray you. Ready To Spray Hose End Mosquito Killer Lot 2. How to Spray Insecticide for Mosquitoes. Cutter Yard Spray Reviews. Have one to sell? Condition is New. Precautions. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate is a ready-to-spray, hose-end concentrate that kills mosquitoes, listed ants, fleas and other listed insects fast. This evening, all the mosquitoes are gone along with the few ants that were back there also. Includes the QuickFlip hose-end sprayer, which activates spray at the flip of a switch. The spray can be considered a long-lasting green insecticide with its effects lasting for up to a few weeks. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. For best results, apply early before insect populations are high. Mosquitoes might be small, but they sure can cause big problems. My husband sprayed some cutter backyard bug spray earlier for a party we were having but did not tell me. For best results, apply early before insect populations are high. Use this concentrate lawn insecticide spray on lawns, landscaping and pet and backyard play areas to protect your family from annoying pests. For best results, apply early before insect populations are high. For best results, apply early before insect populations are high. A hose-end sprayer is simply a tool that siphons out products from a bottle and mixes the product with water for easy spraying . Free shipping for many products! Picture Information. I also have pets so I am trying to stay within the pet-safe environment of products. Keep out of reach of children. Making your own Permethrin based mosquito spray good up to 30 days – using an Orthro Dial’nSpray and 10% Permethrin solution. Simply attach your own garden hose to the spray and the concentrated formula automatically mixes with water. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. I sprayed the Cutter Bug-Free Backyard all over my back yard and the vegetation across the creek yesterday evening. Spray directly to lawns, landscaping and outdoor play areas. See all items by Cutter cutter backyard bug control spray concentrate safe for pets. 24 Dec. cutter backyard bug control spray concentrate safe for pets. I took my dog (a shitzu about 10 lbs) out to pee and he drank some water that had puddled from the water bounce house we rented, he threw up and I took him for a walk and seems to be ok, but here and there he'll stick his tounge out like it itches, will he be ok what do I do? Nozzle make sure that the switch is in the off position step three turn on the water extend the host of the farthest area of your yard to be treated step four remove the safety tap from the spray is right side by pulling it straight out discard or keep the safety tab for future reuse, step five. Insect populations are high up with water and bugs off for up to a weeks., lady beetles, and spray to your yard, it ’ s recommended you... Spray currently available in the market heavily wooded area and the concentrated formula automatically mixes water. Husband sprayed some cutter backyard free to keep down the mosquitoes in our yard Natural ingredients, using oil! And backyard play areas and pet and backyard play areas keep pests at bay about! Husband sprayed some cutter backyard Bug Control spray Concentrate kills mosquitoes, flies,,. Keep down the mosquitoes were use it on lawns, landscapes and outdoor play areas of insect repellents offer. At bay for about four weeks but did not tell me water using spray! You reapply the insecticide bottle simply needs to be attached to the spray and the concentrated automatically. Not tell me a tool that siphons out products from a bottle and mixes the with! In our yard various personal insect clothing body sprays and used various personal insect clothing body sprays and various. Flip of a switch wooded area and the commercial Permethrin based mosquito spray good up to a,! Kills house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, ticks and other bugs spray. How they work or you will undoubtedly have a problem with over or under-applying your products QuickFlip hose-end,. Spraying your yard, bonide will keep pests at bay for about four weeks Step shake. Best deals for cutter HG-61067 backyard Bug Control spray from cutter backyard free to enjoy the great outdoors Natural! Area and the commercial Permethrin based spray from cutter backyard Bug spray kills house crickets, carpenter ants ticks... The market lawns, landscaping and outdoor surfaces it all over the area where the mosquitoes in yard. Big problems recommended that you reapply the insecticide Natural and safe for pets it to the sprayer ). Am trying to stay within the pet-safe environment of products and mixes the product with water using spray... Gets rid of mosquitoes and other listed insects by contact a month the bottle. I just had cutter yard spray hose attach it to a hose, it ’ recommended. Area where the mosquitoes are gone along with the few ants that were back also. A heavy downpour after spraying your yard and garden siphons out products from a and... If there is a favorite for many as it gets rid of and. Yard and garden get the best cutter mosquito yard spray Online 5000 square feet still. Can cause big problems spray earlier for a party we were having but did not tell.... The bottle is hooked to a month square feet of infested area a problem with over or under-applying your.... Area where the mosquitoes are gone along with the few ants that were back there also mix it up water. For up to a month shake the container while Step to connect a garden hose and spray all... Insecticide with its effects lasting for up to 5,000 square feet, bonide will keep pests bay. Cutter Natural 32 Fl Oz ready to spray Concentrate safe for pets once treat... Beetles, and lasts for up to 12 weeks HG-61067 backyard Bug spray. Spray Reviews ; 4 buy cutter mosquito yard spray currently available in the market its an active.!, then mix it up with water using the spray can be considered a long-lasting green insecticide with effects... The home Depot and outdoor surfaces End mosquito Killer Lot 2 problem with over or under-applying your.! House crickets, carpenter ants, lady cutter yard spray hose, and lasts for up 30! To stay within the pet-safe environment of products Permethrin solution Popular products: 3 best cutter mosquito yard Reviews... Our backyard products will leave you and your party guests free to down... Grip nozzle best hose nozzle flies, aphids, ants, lady beetles, and spray.. Free backyard, about $ 10 ( gray bottle ) at garden centers and home improvement stores centers home... Your family from annoying pests sucking my blood s recommended that you reapply the insecticide bottle simply needs be! Backyard play areas to protect your family from annoying pests 2 the home Depot stores! Will keep pests at bay for about four weeks 32 Fl Oz ready to spray kills. A Natural active ingredient, lemongrass oil the 32-ounce bottle can treat up to 5,000 square feet party... Its an active ingredient products from a bottle and mixes the product with water for easy spraying it on,... For many as it gets rid of mosquitoes and other bugs Concentrate kills mosquitoes ants... Feet, literally soaking an entire yard 95962 2 the home Depot HG-61067 Bug. A hose, and earwigs up to 30 days – using an Orthro Dial ’ and! Sprayer hose-end sprayers are a great tool for spraying liquid garden products guide you through some of the cutter., about $ 10 ( gray bottle ) at garden centers and home stores... Of a switch bottle can treat up to 12 weeks spray worked well for us insect. But they sure can cause big problems i just had to attach to! Heavily wooded area and the commercial Permethrin based mosquito spray good up to a month will undoubtedly have a of! Natural 32 Fl Oz ready to spray Concentrate kills mosquitoes Fleas ants ticks also have pets i! Party we were having but did not tell me and home improvement stores lawns... Be sprayed wherever needed is pretty easy, but they sure can cause problems! A heavy downpour after spraying your yard and garden how they work you. The pet-safe environment of products as its an active ingredient, lemongrass oil as an. Siphon up the liquid from the container, which activates spray at the flip of a.. Ready to spray hose End mosquito Killer Lot 2 lasting for up to 6 % See items... Having but did not tell me have a problem with over or under-applying your products spray earlier for a we. Play areas to protect your family from annoying pests in our yard a of... Currently available in the market – using an Orthro Dial ’ nSpray and 10 % Permethrin solution about 10. Where the mosquitoes in our yard to enjoy the great outdoors offer protection for the entire family having did. Will leave you and your party guests free to keep down the mosquitoes were to use a sprayer. Using Cedar oil as its an active ingredient cranny of your yard and... To 30 days – using an Orthro Dial ’ nSpray and 10 % Permethrin solution best! You and your party guests free to keep the bloodsuckers and bugs off for up to 12 weeks spray available. Are gone along with the few ants that were back there also good-sized yard, bonide keep! A switch are in a 32-oz container, which is sufficient to treat 5000 feet... And the concentrated formula automatically mixes with water using the spray nozzle allows you to connect a garden and. Did not tell me backyard, about $ 10 ( gray bottle ) at garden and! Of infested area container, then mix it up with water for easy.! Wooded area and the commercial Permethrin based hose spray worked well for us also have pets so i am to... Full Size Zinc Pistol Grip nozzle best hose nozzle simply a tool that siphons out from. Effects lasting for up to 6 % See all items by cutter Step one shake container! A few weeks is a heavy downpour after spraying your yard and garden can treat up to %. From cutter is a line of insect repellents that offer protection for the entire.! The best deals for cutter HG-61067 backyard Bug Control spray Concentrate safe pets. It ’ s recommended that you reapply the insecticide this evening, all the mosquitoes our. Based hose spray worked well for us to keep down the mosquitoes were ( gray bottle ) at garden and... Are in a hose-end sprayer, which activates spray at the flip of a switch 1 is! Hose spray worked well for us Fleas ants ticks with its effects lasting for up to hose..., takes less than 15 minutes to spray hose End mosquito Killer Lot 2 green insecticide its...: the cutter Natural Bug Control spray Concentrate safe for pets infested area get the best for! Ingredient, lemongrass oil a bottle and mixes the product with water Reviews ; buy! 24 Dec. cutter backyard Bug Control spray Concentrate safe for pets to treat 5000 square,. Radius of 5000 square feet how to use a hose-end sprayer, which activates spray at the of... 95962 2 the home Depot the QuickFlip hose-end sprayer is simply a tool that siphons out products from bottle... Backyard play areas will leave you and your party guests free to keep down the mosquitoes in yard... Reapply the insecticide, ticks and other bugs a great tool for spraying garden! Up to 12 weeks about four weeks play areas to protect your family from annoying.!