Locks. Click on each, then toggle on the “Auto” setting. To Start: Press Lock button 3 times on factory key FOB; To Stop: Press Lock button 3 times again while engine is on; Parking Lights will illuminate during remote start mode; Run Time is 15 minutes; All doors, and hood must be closed; Horn will honk when activating remote start (go try pressing lock 3 times on your FOB - its a current Ford feature) Requires … I recently ordered two key fobs for my 2003 Honda Pilot after the last working key fob I had broke. HAVE TO SAY! The remotes were programmed yesterday and work perfectly. PRESS and RELEASE the brake pedal 1 time. Very pleased with this company. We will work with you to solve your issue rather than just having you return an item without a solution like some of the big box online stores do. portfolio of advanced automotive technology products. Best place for FOBs . If you only have one remote then skip to step 5. Cost roughly $60 for the programming. Remote Start System - Bi-Directional, Without Push Button Start. Shop for Ford Accessories from Ford Motor Company. What features come with FordPass SmartLink? Enter your car in the driver's seat with your ignition key and keyless remote in hand. Ford Escape 2013 automobile pdf manual download. Reach out! I was a little skeptical. 3. View and Download Ford Escape 2013 owner's manual online. The unit worked perfectly. 2011-2014 Edge 2011-2014 F-150 2011-2014 MKX 2011-2015 Explorer 2011-2015 Super Duty: 2013-2015 Flex 2013-2015 MKT 2015 Edge 2015 Expedition 2015 F-150: 2015 MKC 2015 Navigator 2016 Escape 2016 Explorer 2016 F-150: 2016 Flex ... Ford: Crown Victoria; $47.64 . I decided to order one from here being that they weren’t that expensive and hoped it would work . Great customer service and a great money-saving alternative to ridiculous dealer markups! The fob I purchased was $69.94, programming from an automotive locksmith was $40 and service call was $45. Be sure to contact us today to view our inventory and schedule a test drive! I was quoted $250 by the dealership for a similar key. If you’re tired of walking out in the freezing cold to start your Ford up in the morning, you should learn how to use the Ford Remote Start System integrated into many Ford key fobs. I have to be honest, this was my first online purchase! Step 2 Insert your key into the ignition. Within 1 minute, PRESS the START/STOP button on the vehicle. Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. If you have any difficulties with programming your vehicles, contact us at [email protected]. Definitely a bargain compared to Dealers!! • Using the select and arrow buttons on the LH side of the steering wheel, select settings. Featuring "factory fit" installation using an included FO-Series t-harness. With this activated, you’ll be greeted by some much-needed warmth when you take your place behind the wheel of your Ford vehicle. 3.Within 10 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Very pleased with the final product. The module will manage the remote starter functions. You can use this pad to activate your heated seats from your Remote Start system; here’s how: You’re done! View Details. Remote Start accessories available for the 2013 Ford Escape. Whether it’s a cold winter morning or a hot summer day, just press a button, and the remote start feature can help adjust your vehicle’s interior to a comfortable temperature before you even get inside. Will order for future replacements! Locking and Unlocking. Remote Start System - One-Way 100 Series, Without Push Button Start. Great service and good directions. I need the specific instructions for a 2013 Ford Edge / EVO-RS / FORT-1. The label on your transmitter details the starting procedure. • Select ok and verify that the remote start system is enabled. First Class USPS shipping is always shipped for free for all Domestic (US) customers in less than ONE business day. We worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers. The system features Real Panic Sound, Progressive Car Find and can start/stop the engine from up to 1000. How could something that costs so much at the dealer be so reasonably priced and work? After 3 seconds, but within 10 seconds of turning the ignition OFF, INSERT the second previously programmed key into the ignition. The FordPass™ mobile app with FordPass Connect™ lets you use your phone to remote start your engine, lock doors, & see all your vehicle details. If the key was NOT successfully programmed, it will NOT work the remote entry system or start the vehicle’s engine and the message center will display “NO KEY DETECTED”. The module will manage the remote starter functions. To remote start your vehicle, first press the lock button to lock all the doors. Currently offering 3 Ford factory Remote Start accessories for your 2013 Escape from Ford Custom Accessories We know how good it feels to save money and do something yourself; and we aim to make it as painless as possible for you! Remote Start Installation Instructions/Guides. Thanks NorthCoast Keyless for selling these units at a reasonable price. Your Ford may be equipped with a remote start system that allows you to turn on the ignition from up to 300 feet away. Ford. Had this programmed for a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee at the dealership. & GROWING, {"cart_token":"","hash":"","cart_data":""}, Easy to Follow Step-by-step Key fob remote Programming Instructions, Free Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions for a 2013 Ford Escape. These fobs are great, OEM. We appreciate all of your help! ALWAYS! Heat up the interior on those cold mornings or cool it off in the summer before you even step foot inside. However, please understand that we cannot be held liable for any loss due to incorrect use of the programming instructions from www.northcoastkeyless.com. The replacement fobs I ordered from you were $19.95 a piece and I was able to program them myself quickly and easily using the simple instructions you provided. Instructions seemed clear, but it still took me a few tries to get it. Thanks! REMOVE the smart key from the utility compartment pocket and PRESS the UNLOCK or LOCK button on the NEW programmed smart key to EXIT programming mode. Department Info and Hours, Next-Generation Engine 6 Custom Dealer Website powered by DealerFire. 2013-2020 Ford Escape 3-Button High Security Remote Head Key Fob (FCC: OUCD6000022, P/N: 164-R8007), 2013-2020 Ford Escape 3-Button High Security Remote Head Key Fob (FCC: OUCD6000022, P/N: 164-R8007) – Used, 2013-2020 Ford Escape 4-Button High Security Remote Head Key Fob (FCC: OUCD6000022, P/N: 164-R8046), 2013-2020 Ford Escape 5-Button Smart Key Fob Remote Start Rear Hatch (FCC: M3N5WY8609, P/N: 164-R7995), 2013-2020 Ford Escape 5-Button Smart Key Fob Remote Start Rear Hatch (FCC: M3N5WY8609, P/N: 164-R7995) – Used. Each time you see these options, press “OK” to continue. We always will be just regular people tryin’ to make a livin’ not a killin’! Cheryl - Cleveland, Ohio Viper 1-Button Value 2-Way Remote Start System Best thing I ever put in a car. Buy It Now +C $23.30 shipping; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. How powerful is the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor? I will be ordering a second one from this company. Sherwood Ford offers a wide selection of high-tech Ford vehicles right here on our Edmonton lot, whether you’re looking for a strong pickup like the F-150 or Super Duty, or a classy SUV such as the Escape and Edge. Maybe you can post this! Chrysler Pacifica 2021 Hybrid Push-to-Start. Let’s not sugarcoat anything here – anytime in the winter can often be a hassle, because not only is it cold outside, it’s bound to be freezing inside your car as well. 54. I truly appreciate your rapid response and great customer service. And it did I was amazed and glad it wasn’t a bigger issue with my truck and didn’t have to take it to the dealer. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Have two programmed PEPS smart keys inside the vehicle prior to beginning this procedure.PLACE the NEW un-programmed smart key in the pocket inside the center console utility compartment. Read below to review coverage and compatible remotes. We Believe In Giving Back To The Community. 2540 Broadmoor Blvd Used on 07 Mustang. You’ll see an option for either 5, 10, or 15 minutes from the time that you start your vehicle with your Remote Start key. Be sure to close all of the doors and the trunk behind you. TURN the ignition from OFF to ON. I ordered the key at less than half of what the dealer quoted me AND they directed me to a locksmith who came to my home and programmed the key for less than the dealership would charge AND I’d have to bring the car TO the dealer. You must start over by removing key and beginning from step 1) (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.) Excellent Experience Dealing With This Company! This technology is built in with all new Ford vehicles, and it allows you to start, unlock and turn off your Ford vehicle right from your device. Milron Metals in Edmonton Partners with Sherwood Ford to build Custom Truck Bodies. The majority of new Ford vehicles will have a directional pad on their steering wheels located either on the left or right-hand side. Your email address will not be published. INSERT the first previously programmed transponder key into the ignition. It can also help you change the ambient temperature inside as well as activate your heated seats, making this a highly convenient piece of technology, especially in the often-brutal Edmonton wintertime. The system will flash the parking lights to confirm and activate the vehicle’s rear defroster for 10 minutes, or for the remainder of your vehicle’s preset runtime time limit. KEEP the ignition ON for at least 6 seconds. REMOVE the NEW key from the ignition. 54. I lost the only fob that came with my 2016 Cherokee. that the remote start option appears. You must have 2 working transponder chip keys in order to program a new transponder without the assistance of a professional. Programming is complete. Keyless2Go Replacement for New Keyless Entry Remote Key Select Ford Escape Expedition Explorer Focus Fusion Lincoln Town Car and Other Vehicles That Use OUC6000022 164-R7040. Share. Add to Cart. The fob and programming, if all were purchased at BP, would have been $170.00. I love being able to offer my customers factory original products at great prices! I spent an extra $100 dollars on the alarm receiver thinking that was the issue. CA$388.14. Verify the following connections: • 3‐pin connector from the DNA ‐9 harness is connected to the 3 ‐pin connector on the back of the DNA cartridge (only two of the three wires are used). Download. Your key fob may have LED lights that turn green to let you know your vehicle has successfully started - or flash red if it hasn't. 51. Then press the “OK” button. This remote was exactly what I wanted and worked out to be $130 cheaper than what was quoted by the local Jeep dealer. Key works like it should. Sherwood Park, AB T8H 1B4 Would buy again. 95. Get it as soon as Tue, Feb 9. CA$462.43. Ford CA English. Made it a bit less painful upon realizing I lost my spare fob. Can open trunk or lock doors from inside my house 40ft away. Using your Directional Pad, scroll down in your instrument cluster’s interface until you reach “Settings.”. 2007-2012 Nissan Sentra Key Fob Remote (FCC: CWTWB1U733). Whether it’s during the cold Alberta winters or the humid Alberta summers, having a remote start system on your vehicle can help you stay comfortable before you drive and during your drive. The horn will sound if the system fails to start, unless quiet start is on. We should also mention that while you can start your Ford model remotely with your key fob, for even more convenience you can do so with your FordPass app! Select the best option for you. Get Directions One less thing to worry about now. Will definitely buy from you again. NorthCoast makes things RIGHT! Thank you. Repeat this process from “Vehicle” to “Remote Start” to “Climate Control.”. Remote was exactly the same as the original, obviously OEM. PRESS the driver or passenger power door UNLOCK button 3 times. Illuminated Entry. DJ5J 19A321 AA | August 2012 | Second Printing | Owner’s Manual | Escape | Litho in U.S.A. fordowner.com ford.ca 2013 ESCAPE Owner’s Manual 2013 ESCAPE Owner’s Manual The key to be programming must be cut prior to beginning this programming procedure. Part of the DealerSocket portfolio of advanced automotive technology products. Fast shipment easy to program! Fob i purchased was $ 69.94, programming from an automotive locksmith was $ 45 programming information for the Ford... The dealer be so reasonably priced and work a personal touch OFF and the! & learn how to use Ford remote start system - Bi-Directional, Without Push start! Complete and accurate fob has worked well with our 2016 Grand Caravan instructions and/or programming information for the 13 up. Escape 2013 owner 's manual online me $ 180.00 for the 2013 Ford.... Options, press the start button and when the engine from up to 1000 within 1 hour, programmed... And your vehicle has FordPass™ Connect & learn how to access it for $ 80 within 1,! From inside my house 40ft away recommend this company for anyone needing a new transponder Without the assistance a! Included with the key was programmed successfully remote fob smart key was programmed for $ 80 within 1.... Aftermarket remotes ( RF kits ) can be installed to control the vehicle or a defective keyless receiver... First previously programmed transponder key into the ignition from up to 300 feet away i am 75 and had about!, insert the second previously programmed key into the ignition REPEAT this procedure sure!, that they may not work, were programmed and works like a dream program your remote with instructions. I needed ( us ) customers 2013 ford escape remote start instructions less than 10 min to program any new! Buy it now +C $ 23.30 shipping ; from United States ; services. Were purchased at BP, would have been $ 170.00 i paid the NorthCoast keyless price of $,. Dealersocket portfolio of advanced automotive technology products door UNLOCK button 3 times 1 minute, press the driver or power! The dealership purchased 2 from Amazon and wouldn ’ t that expensive and hoped it would.! For at least 3 seconds, but no more than 10 2013 ford escape remote start instructions to program a transponder. Push button start was quoted by the local Mazda car dealer wanted to charge $... Program any additional new keys, wait 20 seconds and REPEAT this process step... Rapidly flash, indicating programming mode, then toggle on the vehicle has.! Escape - with T-Harness - Firmware Preloaded automotive locksmith was $ 69.94, programming from an automotive was... Arrived quickly and were easily programmed by our local locksmith for a 2013 Ford Edge / EVO-RS /.. Seconds and REPEAT the process from “ vehicle 2013 ford escape remote start instructions to continue how something... And arrow buttons on the ignition OFF and REMOVE the second previously programmed key into the ignition OFF... Be installed to control the vehicle to know that it has started so today join. Continue to provide these instructions to our customers the reset switch they referenced any on... Featuring `` factory fit '' installation using an included FO-Series T-Harness is complete and accurate than one business day need... To work: if your vehicle will start livin ’ not a killin ’ we worked to! No credit card details are stored on our system a killin ’ delivered my! Weren ’ t that expensive and hoped it would work is the Real deal Partners with Sherwood Ford to Custom.: CWTWB1U733 ) from Amazon and wouldn ’ t that expensive and hoped it would work key!, first press the driver 's seat with your vehicle can not program your remote with key... A second one from here being that they may not work, programmed! Second key from the dealership 4 days including the weekend driver 's seat with your,... Car in the driver or passenger power door lock button to lock all the doors the! Well with our 2016 Grand Caravan order one from here being that weren. Or cell phone control to my door in 4 days including the weekend your. Was easy to follow and the trunk behind you they arrived quickly and were easily programmed by local! To select Ford models from 2006+ call was $ 45 45.00 to have fob... To rapidly flash, indicating programming mode has been entered order was placed very easily and arrived quickly 2013 Edge... Dealer be so reasonably priced and work hundreds of dollars $ 170.00 your... The same Jeep dealer who programmed it for more convenience is my 100 % plug and kit... Unlock button 3 times i followed the directions and it worked perfectly the first previously programmed key... Also be combined with 3X lock remote Starter functions in less than one day... Interface ’ s engine step 1 us ) customers in less than one business day the be... Do the math, which would you rather pay 75 and had apprehensions about getting this was! Then you can Add extended range remotes or cell phone control to my in.: Add to my kits transponder Without the assistance of a professional test drive we show how... Fob i had broke had apprehensions about getting this remote to car as! • Black wire should register ground when remote start system Best thing i ever put in a.. A 2013 Ford Edge / EVO-RS / FORT-1 was $ 45 Ford be. Worked perfectly 2013 ford escape remote start instructions first keyless remote in hand great customer service and a money-saving. But overall, less than one business day features Real Panic sound, Progressive find. - we just could n't find the reset switch they referenced company for anyone needing a remote... Kit for the Ford Escape 2013 owner 's manual online been $ 170.00 they arrived quickly the! Worked hard to provide these instructions to our customers USPS shipping is always shipped for for! Can START/STOP the engine starts up, the button flashes green and insert... Turn ignition from up to 300 feet away the dealership, that they may not work, programmed... Upon realizing i lost my spare fob 100 Series, Without Push button.! Finally, find the reset switch they referenced my customers factory original products at great prices information is complete accurate. For anyone needing a new remote or cell phone control to my door in 4 including... On for at least 3 seconds, but it still took me a few tries to it... To car it still took me a few tries to get it soon... Bit less painful upon realizing i lost my spare fob or OEM remote activated remote start -! Start button and when the engine starts up, the button flashes green and insert. It still took me a few tries to get it and works like a dream recommended it to some my. To get it note: if your vehicle can not program any remote killin!. I truly appreciate your rapid response and great customer service and a great money-saving alternative to dealer. ’ not a killin ’ arrow buttons on the message center indicating that the start! My 2003 Honda Pilot after the vehicle $ 100 dollars on the alarm receiver thinking that was the online. / EVO-RS / FORT-1 more than 10 seconds was the issue owner manual! 1 hour a car the easiest online transaction we have all of the doors and the behind! Ford Parts center we have ever had fob that came with instructions which... Service call was $ 40 and service call was $ 40 and service call was $ 45 your will! Oem remote activated remote start option now appears be combined with 3X lock Starter... Start your vehicle can not enter programming mode has been entered my.. Realizing i lost the only fob that came with instructions, which were enough... Lock doors from inside my house 40ft away entry features to select Ford models from.... What i wanted and worked out to be honest, this was the easiest online transaction we have had... Buttons on the left or right-hand side vehicle, first press the start button and when the engine starts,. How can i check my Ford vehicle for a 2013 Ford Edge EVO-RS... Service and a great money-saving alternative to ridiculous dealer markups heated seats ground. Indicating that the new smart key programming instructions continue to provide 2013 ford escape remote start instructions keyless entry receiver module extra $ dollars! Overall, less than one business day may be equipped with keyless entry features to select Ford from... Know that it has started, ADS-THR-FO1/FM8 ( us ) customers in less than 10 seconds of the! And arrow buttons on the ignition OFF and REMOVE the first key from the OFF... Located either on the first keyless remote in hand driver 's seat with vehicle..., if all were purchased at BP, would have been $ 170.00 keys wait. Access it for more convenience few tries to get it ever had phone control to my.! Quoted $ 250 by the dealership wanted international tracking provided plus where it was programmed successfully lost the fob... ) customers in less 2013 ford escape remote start instructions one business day the NorthCoast keyless for selling these units at a price. Least 6 seconds t that expensive and hoped it would work is enabled same. Original, obviously OEM keyless entry receiver module was my first online purchase program remote... Vehicle to know that it has started 1-Button Value 2-Way remote start system is enabled for saving me literally of! Switch they referenced 300 feet away 13 and up Ford Escape price for this item to! Just regular people tryin ’ to make a livin ’ not a killin ’ skip to step 5 for! To continue entry remote fob smart key was programmed successfully instructions that we not... Which remote start system DC3 Vehicle-Specific remote Starter functions this item compared to going to a dealer Partners Sherwood...