As suspected, the pronunciation of tuna as "too-na" (or "too-nah") is more american (and for countries influenced by North America). There is really only one Australian accent, which is interesting considering how vast the country is. Australian English (AuE) is a non-rhotic variety of English spoken by most native-born Australians. And the pronunciation of tuna as "tyou-na" (or "chew-na", or "choo-na") is predominantly British (and for countries heavily influenced by British culture such as Australia … Mukinbudin is a small rural town in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia. Same with Tuesday and tune. Phonologically, it is one of the most regionally homogeneous language varieties in the world. In the top 10 most desirable places to live in Australia, based on natural beauty, Murwillumbah is located in the centre of Tweed Valley on the … Phrases. It is the main town in the Shire of Mukinbudin and is about 80 kilometres north of Merredin. Prokerala. Also with the word dune, when I say it, it sounds like june and he pronounces it with d sound at the beginning. tuna example in a phrase. I made a tuna casserole for dinner . Now I think about it, it sound odd the way I pronounce them. American vs Australian Accent: How to Pronounce PREFACE in an Australian or American Accent Today we are learning to pronounce the word PREFACE Please … Meaning of tuna fish. Listen to the audio pronunciation in English. Pronounced: Mukan boodan Information and translations of tuna fish in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … It is also interesting how quickly this accent developed in the years following European settlement. tune pronunciation. OH (other half) and I are having a debate on how to pronounce tuna, I pronounce it as choo-na and he pronounces it as too-na. Definition of tuna fish in the Definitions.net dictionary. Pronounce Collections Quiz All Languages ... Nha Trang-style tuna noodle soup in Saigon ... Australia or if you are just curious to know the flight time between Nha Trang and Perth, this page will give you the information..more. There was a bout of online debate, but according to the Maggi website, the bran is pronounced with a "soft d" sound here in Australia; so yes, they are in fact "madge-y" noodles. Learn more. What does tuna fish mean? How to say tune. As with most dialects of English, it is distinguished primarily by its vowel phonology. I made a tuna casserole for dinner pronunciation Pronunciation by kaytykat123 (Female from Canada); Bluefin tuna populations have declined severely from overfishing over the past few decades .