Going for less than $7 and free shipping offered for orders above $35, this boric acid is packed in friendly containers that are easy to use and instantly kills roaches. Pest Common Name. This simple and available product is widely used in all its forms: as a dust or bait ingredient. While this mix is highly toxic to cockroaches, it is relatively harmless to humans and pets. This acid has long been used as an antiseptic in medicine. Series Name. Canister with applicator spoon reaches into cracks and crevices where insects hide. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Contains a special lure to draw roaches from their hiding places; Show All. Item #260274 Model #GEL-H. You can get the 50lbs one and it will work out perfectly. The powder is great for reaching roaches in hard to reach areas. Specifications. I was concerned about using it around my sink or outside near my dogs. Reviews. Community Q & A. Free delivery. The Zap A Roach boric acid roach and ant killer gets a 4.4 out of possible 5 stars for being an effective pesticide with the added benefits of increased safety for people and animals. Moreover, there are so many other uses of the leftover boric acid. Compare. Roaches. You can make boric acid yourself or buy it from local stores and even Amazon.com. Hot Shot MaxAttrax 1 lb. What is Boric Acid? ... As in they wont go near it. Roach Killing Powder with Boric Acid Model# HG-96023-1 View the Hot Shot Complete Ant & Roach Control $ 2 98 $ 2 98. Show More. Spectracide Bug Stop 1.3 Gal. View Pharmacy hours, refill prescriptions online and get directions to Walgreens. A boric acid tube is yet another traditional treatment. When they lick the boric acid off of themselves and swallow it, the boric acid inhibits the absorption of nutrients, starving them no matter how much of your house they eat. Last but not least, let us present you with boric acid, a true and tested treatment against many pest insects. Boric acid formula with lure kills Roaches, Palmetto Bugs, Waterbugs and Silverfish. According to some reviews that I’ve read, they work equally as well but borax is a safer bet if you have young children. Delivery System. Primary Usage. ... PIC Boric Acid Roach Killer. If you look at the Zap-A-Roach Boric Acid, people are leaving reviews like this: If you’re uncomfortable using boric acid, then you can try borax to kill roaches and ants. Walgreens Pharmacy at 35 25TH ST NW in Cleveland, TN. At times boric acid may not be … You can ask for assistance from the store manager if you need it to solve your roach issues. Boric acid is a natural pesticide and wood preservative. Boric acid is a naturally-occurring compound found in fruits and plants. Zap-A-Roach Boric Acid Roach and Ant Killer – Odorless and Non-Staining. EPA Registration Number. Two 16-oz boric acid tubes. Pharmacy Hours: Mon-Fri Open 24 Hours, Sat Open 24 Hours, Sun Open 24 Hours. Store Hours:Mon-Fri Open 24 Hours, Sat Open 24 Hours, Sun Open 24 Hours. 15. Boric Acid. Zap-A-Roach Boric Acid Roach and Ant Killer | Dust. Find a Store Near Me. Over time, the remedy has been replaced by stronger antiseptics, and boric acid was still used when getting rid of ants. Boric acid is a combination of water and boron, which takes the form of powder. It doesn't kill termites on contact. Zap-A-Roach Boric Acid Roach and Ant Killer – Odorless and Non-Staining – 1 LB. Roach killer. The easiest way to get boric acid. 7. Boric acid, also called hydrogen borate, boracic acid, orthoboric acid and acidum boricum, is a weak, monobasic Lewis acid of boron often used as an antiseptic, insecticide, flame retardant, neutron absorber, or precursor to other chemical compounds. Nothing was working. It is easy to apply in cracks and crevices where insects like to hide. 3095-68. Gel. In conclusion, Boric acid can be found in nearly any hardware store, grocery store or big box retail …