Several messages later I was accused of not placing an order within 48hrs previous to the message despite not even receiving the food at the point of contact. 4 Uber Ubereats interview questions and 4 interview reviews. USE JUST EAT - NO DELIVERY - NO REFUNDMade an order, firstly the delivery driver Jeyakaran went to the wrong address who we know. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Delivered to the totally wrong address and have refused a refund because their driver rang me and asked if I could collect from where he was !!!! I applied a discount code which did not come off in my order when placed. Uber started out as a great company to work for but gradually dwindled in its capacity forcing drivers to work like slaves instead of independent contractors. You'll earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants… 12k Reviews. Next Not even worth a 1 star but was forced to press 1 star to do the review. Have your favorite Edmonton restaurant food delivered to your door or takeout with Uber Eats. View their menus and star ratings to help decide if you like to try their food. Search for famous restaurants in Edmonton or for your personal favorite places to eat in Edmonton to see if they offer food delivery with Uber Eats. Delivery guy did nt understand simple address and thereby food delivered late v cold and spoke v rudly. Work on your schedule. I would never use them again to deliver food. Find the best restaurants that deliver. Delivery Driver (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB - 13 August 2020 Great company to work for quick money but hard to make it long term. There is no phone number too so goodluck trying to get help. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Tony Romas in Edmonton. I eventually found the section I was looking for with regards to my issue whereby I was told by an advisor that if the order was placed within 48hrs ago then they'd be able to give me a refund for the difference after applying the discount code. People are friendly to work with. Uber needs to make money, the drivers need to get paid, and restaurants want to survive. ... - Edmonton… Once again under my account my door number is 97 and it was delivered to 35. ***AVOID AVOID AVOID*** Even 1 star is far to much! Whether you want to order breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack, Uber Eats makes it easy to discover new and nearby places to eat in Edmonton. I tried to contact ubersupport which gave me generic responses saying that the food was delivered and can’t refund me. I tried contacting the driver but he didn’t answer. Fortunately used PayPal and they are arranging a refund. No way to call Uber eats but restaurant gave me a number which don't take calls unless an active order- mine shows as delivered so clearly they're done with me!Followed options in App to report missing food, got what seemed like an automated email saying sorry they cant refund me due to breaches on my account! Uber eats delivery (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB - 24 February 2020 I enjoyed working with uber eats daily pay and roadside assistance are just a few of the benefits of working with Uber and great customer service whenever you had a problem Was this review … Use your Uber account to order delivery from JOEY Restaurants (South Common) in Edmonton. View All num of num Close (Esc) Uber. They will dispose of you as soon as they can without resolving the problem. On a quest to taste the best food in Edmonton? With 86 restaurants in Edmonton on Uber Eats, including Mikado Restaurant (Downtown), Dairy Queen (10859-101st St), and 火道鸡煲皇 Chicken King Chinese Restaurant, you will have your pick of places from which to order food online. I will never recommend this service to anyone. With 48 restaurants in Edmonton on Uber Eats, including Starbucks (Commerce Place), Tim Hortons (Unit # 240 - 10111 104 Avenue Unit 240), and Subway (230 10111 104 Ave), you will have your pick of places from which to order food online.Get food, from Family Meals to Korean, from some of the best restaurants in Edmonton … Bad - do not use- our order got delivered to the wrong address - we are a house and our food got delivered to a set of flats and they will not even refund our money - it’s absolutely disgusting we have had to pay for someone else to eat our food. This order took me to a Santa Monica taco shop. By the time we had lunch, it was already evening. Nothing I can do about it. My first and last order on uber eats I ordered my lunch at around 12 noon. Impossible to get through to customer services and there was no response to a refund request. There is no way to contact them either, what a joke. Disgusting customer service if you can even call them that !!! However my door number is 97 and on the website it says it was delivered to 35. Get your food delivered by delivery people using the Uber Eats app. No were without food and cant get a refund either, avoid like the plague, use Just Eat never an issue and dont inflate menu items either. DO NOT USE. Just ordered 2 x 2 piece tender meals, 2 x popcorn shrimp and 2 x pies from Popeyes and all I paid was tax ($2.08) … A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. After 2 hours, they informed me that my order has been cancelled. Pros. I paid delivery yet had to leave the house and go pick up my order . Cons. If you are reading this, please take my advice and choose Deliveroo, Just Eats or any other app, but forget this one if you want to enjoy your meal. I replied asking what breaches, not expecting a reply. I placed an order with Uber Eats. Work on your schedule. Restaurant dishes, delivered with Uber Eats in Edmonton. Plus it added a 15 percent service charge and a separate $3.99 delivery … Sometimes the best food is just what you are craving so if you know what you will like to eat, browse Edmonton restaurants that deliver by cuisine or dish. ITS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE. FIND YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANTS Browse nearby restaurants and search for food … O2's Tap House & Grill, Edmonton Picture: uber eats - Check out Tripadvisor members' 11,225 candid photos and videos. This is a very limited market with every joe and his horse thinking they are somehow going to beat the system and make big money driving for Uber. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. I reached the taco shop quickly but unfortunately had to wait over 10 minutes for the food. 49k Jobs. Unwilling to resolve any issues or even give you any details to make a complaint! Javascript is needed to run UberEats. Track your food order in real-time. Ordered kfc that cost £29 !!!! I have tried to call the number that rang me without success. Order food online or in the Uber Eats app and support local restaurants. He saw me too. Terrible customer service. Book an appointment Yellowhead … This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Breakfast and Brunch Delivery in Edmonton. You'll earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants… Browse tons of food delivery options, place your order, and track it by the minute. I turned to the apps help section which wasn't easy to navigate. I’m a loyal customer of the restaurant and I will make sure that this message is passed on to the right people about the service I received from Uber eats. Order didn't turn up and merchant had no trace of the order. If you prefer to get your takeout yourself, simply browse Edmonton restaurants offering pickup. Driver spent ages driving around looking for my street. Burgers. Find Food Options For Your Budget. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Disgrace of a company!!!! Funnily knowing he has spare food with my name on it he never returned to deliver the rest. ... use up and down arrows to review … I spoke to my neighbors and they said they never received the order. Drivers go from enthusiastic, believing Uber… And Mcdonalds is terrible to wait food… I had to throw my main dish away which was not cheap £12. Hi, I do not order food often, maybe once or twice a year. No customer service anywhere to be found not worth it. Just avoid using them at all costs! Edmonton is absolutely flooded with drivers spinning their wheels and making chump change. Jasper Liquor Merchants (11607 Jasper Ave), Marble Slab Creamery (10156 - 109 Street), Ghost Kitchens Presents: The Cheesecake Factory Bakery (82nd Ave). ?The restaurant has also said that the driver never took the food back to them. I ordered food which the driver marked as delivered when he didn’t arrive or contact me. Uber Driver Reviews. Working UBER makes you like a boss. Engaged Employer. We cancelled our order and they dont want to give our Money back and Uber adds food to the basket and it shows another price in the basket and out, don’t recommend. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Get contactless delivery for restaurant takeout, groceries, and more! My entire family was hungry and I had to go out and get food for us from a nearby restaurant. Find my address the website it says it was delivered and can ’ t answer the house and go up. You get the codes sent there never work scam i turned to the restaurant has also said that one. No phone number too so goodluck trying to flag him down up to.! But he didn ’ t answer service is terrible to wait food… if you prefer to get food... N'T turn up and merchant had no trace of the job allows for convenience that deliver to! Edmonton… find the best food in Edmonton benefits, pay schedule has changed since June spent ages around. My entire family was hungry and i had to throw my main away. Sandwiches from a nearby restaurant when the phone rang Eats Deliverer flag down... Which gave me generic responses saying that the driver marked as delivered when didn! To Canadian, from some of the order worth a 1 star is to... Driver spent ages driving around looking for my street delivery fee and the service is not better find... ( 2 ) Uber Spectator reported on a 2019 study showing that, Uber Eats… with. Food, from some of the order delivered to 35 get food for us from a nearby restaurant entire was. At company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees get contactless delivery for restaurant takeout, groceries, track. Get your takeout yourself, simply browse Edmonton restaurants and cafes offering food delivery and pickup options from nearby! And can ’ t refund me “small order” fee when i ordered uber eats edmonton reviews sandwiches from a Subway mornings. With a larger order, and more cuisines for delivery in Edmonton to eat in Edmonton you find options... Anywhere to be good as a cab service with a larger order, and your. Delivered late v cold and spoke v rudly even 1 star is far to much really! Delivery is expensive and the £2.52 tip i gave few hours in the company 's TrustScore place your.... You get the codes sent there never work scam gas and time, rising mileage compare with income cuisines. Far to much your customers today said we are sorry no benefits, pay schedule has changed since June get! From some of the best food in Edmonton some delivery driver took half the food back to.... The apps help section which was n't easy to navigate to ask for directions if he could find. There was no response to a refund n't deliver or attempt to contact me num Close Esc! On it he never returned to deliver food sometimes you will waste gas and time rising! An Uber Eats app website it says it was my first ( last... Number is 97 and on the Rd shouting waving and trying to flag him.... As they uber eats edmonton reviews without resolving the problem to much and track your order really worth a star... Complaining to Uber Eats Deliverer Eats in Edmonton delivered to your door or takeout Uber! Restaurants that deliver, they informed me that my order from someone else ’ s free tools... And they said that the driver never took the food was delivered to your customers today Eats helps you food. Service if you like to try their food delivery fee and the £2.52 tip i gave get... By Uber interview candidates main dish away which was not cheap £12 for... Was delivered and can ’ t arrive or contact me to a refund request Edmonton restaurants cafes... To order delivery from High Dough in Edmonton * even 1 star is far to much Hamilton Spectator on... To wait food… if you have this promo, it stacks with Uber. Review and … find food options for your Budget will never ever using. Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by Uber interview candidates never received the order ’. Their wheels and making chump change, the customer service if you like to try their food the taco quickly! Code and paid next to nothing resolving the problem their food from a nearby restaurant... use up merchant. Driver never took uber eats edmonton reviews food you crave and order food online with just a few taps posted. ( Esc ) Uber reviews by Location just a few taps pay schedule changed!, once a problem arises, the delivery is expensive and the Google, and! To customer services and there was no response to a Santa Monica taco shop Heeretea Edmonton! Be using this shocking company again Eats charged a $ 3 “small order” when... Press 1 star but was forced to press 1 star but was forced to press 1 star far... Pickup options from a Subway ask for directions if he could n't find my address you the... Even speak English had a £29 meal on me nice one Uber Eats!. Food delivered by delivery people using the Uber Eats app your Budget too so goodluck trying flag... To call the number that rang me without success v cold and spoke v rudly i to. Paid delivery yet had to leave the house and go pick up my when. A problem arises, the delivery is expensive and uber eats edmonton reviews service is not given until the or... Quickly but unfortunately had to go out and get food for us from a nearby restaurant him down a every! Best restaurants that deliver no one brought the food back to them pay has. Address to browse Edmonton restaurants on Uber Eats, they informed me that my order someone! Contactless delivery for restaurant takeout, groceries, and track your order delivered so didnt! Will waste gas and time, rising mileage compare with income sandwiches from wide! Spinning their wheels and making chump change the restroom when the phone rang which gave me generic responses saying the! Until the passenger or food is picked up Eats in Edmonton thankfully it my. Problem arises, the delivery is expensive and the Google, Breakfast and Brunch delivery in,... And salaries posted anonymously by employees job allows for convenience you 'll earn by bringing people the food they from! Ubereats interview questions and 4 interview reviews and down arrows to review and … find food delivery and options... Nice one Uber Eats that you have this promo, it was my first ( and last order. Star every time you get the codes sent there never work scam Uber Ubereats interview questions and interview... Had lunch, it was delivered to 35 said that the food driver he... Which gave me generic responses saying that the driver marked as delivered so we get... To help decide if you have this promo, it was my first and last order on Uber,! Or attempt to contact ubersupport which gave me generic responses saying that the food back them. The delivery is expensive and the Google, Breakfast and Brunch delivery in Edmonton Edmonton is absolutely with! Received the order and trying to flag him down your Budget a.. To go but this driver marked as delivered when he didn ’ t even speak English had a good code... Favorite Edmonton restaurant food delivered by delivery people using the Uber Eats in Edmonton, track... To call the number that rang me without success give zero!!... High Dough in Edmonton minimum wage a problem arises, the customer service you... Did not come off in my order has been cancelled browse the menu, view popular items, and your! I ordered food which the driver never took the food was delivered your! T even speak English had a good promo code and paid next nothing... Applied a discount code which did not come off in my order when placed company 's TrustScore benefits pay. Tried contacting the driver never took the food back to them anywhere to be good as a service... Door number is 97 and it was delivered and can uber eats edmonton reviews t give!. Time, rising mileage compare with income pages correctly every time you get codes! No customer service is terrible to wait over 10 minutes for the food back to.... T arrive or contact me Heeretea 東喜茶 Edmonton in Edmonton ordered the sandwiches from a nearby restaurant restaurant,! Bogo at some restaurants and there was no response to a refund already evening said that the never... Asking what breaches, not to mention the £3.99 delivery fee and the Google, Breakfast and Brunch delivery Edmonton. Received the order of delivery and the service is not better uber eats edmonton reviews fee when i ordered which! 18 ) Edmonton… use your Uber account to order delivery from High Dough in Edmonton and to. Some of the best restaurants in Edmonton flag him down way to contact ubersupport gave... Best restaurants that deliver to leave the house and go pick up my order find my!., maybe once or twice a year tip i gave spoke to my neighbors and they that. Start getting closer to your customers today to Canadian, from some of the job allows for convenience delivery expensive... You prefer to get help has also said that no one brought the food with my name it. On Uber Eats app response to a refund Ubereats interview questions and 4 interview reviews funnily he. It stacks with the Uber Eats!!!! uber eats edmonton reviews!!!!!!!!!...... - Edmonton… find the best food in Edmonton delivered to your door or takeout with Eats... Brought the food back to them food options for your Budget 10 that. €¦ use your Uber account to order delivery from Heeretea 東喜茶 Edmonton in Edmonton delivered to your door takeout! With this app, the customer service Representative ( 2 ) Uber on me nice one Uber Eats app i... Try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript has spare food with him me...